Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Heritage (Private) Empty Heritage (Private)

Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:00 pm
Dear Ma and Pa Rentei

Hey guess who? Hahaha just kidding! I'm you're only child so who else would call you Ma and Pa? Woah wait a second. What if you've had a baby. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. I have a baby sibling don't I? Oh my god! I have a baby sister! Oh my gosh why didn't you tell me sooner? Well I guess you can't. Oh that doesn't matter. I'm going to be the best big sister ever, like ever. I'm going to tell her all the stories of my adventures since I've been gone. They're pretty crazy, I found a monkey, I broke my arm. Goodness now that I read it I Realize I'm a fascinating piece of literature. Oh well I'll worry about that when I actually meet her.

Haha sorry I didn't write you guys sooner. It was just hard to find a post office in the middle of the ocean, and then a fishing boat. Then After that there weren't any, any where in the forest. I mean I was in it long enough to know or now. But I finally found one! It's right across from my apartment. I looked out my window yesterday and I was like > Found you! So here I am! I had to buy some Paper, and a Pen, and an envelope, and a stamp. Okay two stamps. Did you know they make strawberry flavored stamps? Oh never mind that's a story for a different day. Man I have so many stories!

Oh well Just wanted you guys to know I was alive!

Love Ling Rentei

Dear Lingqi Rentei

Our baby daughter! We are over the moon to learn of your survival. We'd given up hopes of your survival years ago. We thought you'd been kidnapped by another village for you eyes. Oh our child you just can't imagine the joy we feel in our hearts right now. Not a day has gone by where we haven't mourned your loss. Now that we know that you're alive we'll begin making preparations for your return to your home.

Has the leaf village been good to you? We hope so because you'll have to stay there for a few new weeks before we can get to you. Just stay put for another month and we'll be on our way to you!

P.S No you're still our only Baby

Your relieved parents

Dear Ma and Pa Rentei

Aww bummer. I really wanted a little sister to come home to! Get on it you too. (.)(.) Get in the mood and turn the lights down low!

Speaking of getting down I finally got down to business, and enrolled into a ninja academy. Actually as I'm writing this I'm waiting to be called into the room to begin my genin exam. everyone looks pretty scared, but I think that I'm going to be fine. They're all just a bunch of ninnies. Then again they're all much younger than me, so maybe they just aren't as mature! Oh! It's me now, hold on a sec. Okay I'm back, and guess what? I'm a genin of the Leaf now. Pretty crazy right. Oh my gosh, I'm such a good ninja. Well it did take me nineteen years, but I was in a forest/ ocean for three years cut me a break. Yeah I just took it During that break. Wait a second you didn't get to expericene the break, as this is a different medium of communication. Hold on I'll recreate it. Rewind! !dniweR .ti etaercer ll'I no dloH .noitacinummoc fo muidem tnereffid a si siht sa ,kaerb eht enecirepxe ot teg t'ndid uoy dnoces a tiaW .kaerb taht gniruD ti koot tsuj I haeY .kaerb a em tuc sraey eerht rof naeco /tserof a ni saw I tub ,sraey neetenin em ekat did ti lleW .ajnin doog a hcus m'I ,hsog ym hO .thgir yzarc ytterP .won faeL eht fo nineg a m'I ?tahw sseug dna ,kcab m'I yakO .ces a no dloh ,won em s'tI !hO And play. Oh it's me now! Hold on... fifteen minutes later. Okay I'm back, and guess what? I'm a genin of the Leaf now.

Okie doke. That's for me for now. Now I'm going to be able to start going on missions and making money!

Love Ling Rentei

Dear Lingqi Rentei

What? You joined up with the leaf village. Do you understand how hard this is going to make it for us to bring you back home? You're going to have to resign. Otherwise you'll have a duty to fufill, you can't just leave a village because your parents miss you. You'll belong to them now, we'll have to give them something in exchange for your return. Child what have you done? We'll try to figure this out, please wait for further information.

Dear Ma and Pa

Don't you worry! I'll be repaying my debt to the village in no time at all! They are so nice here, they wouldn't mind you guys coming for me. Like at this store they have a deal that if you're a first time buy you can buy this package that has a whole bunch of Shuriken, and Kunai in it. It even comes with explosive tags! Oh my gosh, I'm so so so happy. I'm just going to go bonkers with those things. The first bad guy I get my hands on. Kaboom. You can bet on that! So dont' worry about my eyes, the only harm that'll come to them is from me staring at the sun for too long. (I'm up to 20 seconds without blinking)

P.S Is there anything you can tell me about my Bloodline? Everyone here has all these fancy family tricks, and Feel like I don't have anything :(.

xxxx
The next later came to Lingqi. Thought this time it was an evelope sealed with a wax seal, and on that seal was a small note. it read:

To Whom It May Concern

Though we believe you to truly be out daughter, there is always the chance that you are not. What is inside this letter is meant only for the eyes of the Rentei Clan. 

You've been warned.

Lingqi shrugged and threw the note away, not really caring about what it meant. Ling was a member of the Rentei clan! So she didn't even have anything to worry about now did she?

She cracked the envelope open to see what was inside and was instatnnly met with a numbing feeling in the back of her head. It was like she'd been hit by a stun gun, but in her brain. She couldn't focus on anything. All that her body would allow her to do was roll her eyes into the back of her head, and allow her to drift off into unconsciousness.

With a slight moan Ling's eyes slipped up into her head, and she fell backwards onto the smooth meadow grasses of where she'd been sleeping. It was so bright and happy today, she thought she'd go on a picnic, and do some crossword puzzles. The last thing she saw before drifting off, were the puffy white clouds up above.

Slowly, very slowly she became aware that she was awake. It felt like she was peeling her brain off of a strip of that sticky stuff you trap flies on. She felt herself standing at a vast endlessness. Sure that was an idiom, but it felt like a good use of words to describe her feeling. Her eyes were, dull she couldn't feel a prickling on her skin. It was like everything had a grey film over it and she had to rip it away.

It felt like everything within her was being choked to death, there was no noise, hardly anylight, and no other sensations at all. She could only float there starting at a world that was just beyond her comprehension and feeling nothing from it. Not the sound of lapping water, the mist of the seat, the smell of salt, or the taste of the air. It was hell. Even as lobotomized as Lingqi was she knew that she wouldn't be able to stand this for very long.

That's when she felt what can only be described as a sparking within her eyes. Hard to explain, but that's what it is. She felt like they'd suddenly flickered to life again. Peeling away the film that'd be placed in front of her. "Genjutsu." She announced suddenly able to detect the chakra flowing through the area. Though even as she announced the words she couldn't hear them, not even as they were coming out of her own mouth. With a final flurry of sparks ling felt the electricity within her eyes cease.

She found herself upon the beach. In front of her was an endless ocean, of black water. It's perfectly still waters reflected the moon above like a mirror. It looked the size of Jupiter on the water. It's surface made now sounds. The smell of brine and sand was gone from this beach. She couldn't even feel the sand on her feet, or even taste the spit on her tongue. Her sense of sight had returned to her, but that was all it would seem.

She craned her head upwards. And gasped in shock. The moon wasn't just large in it's reflection on the ocean. Much larger than the moon at night, or the sun during the day. It was massive and took up much of the sky box of the level. Surely if this were real the tides of this ocean would have been supremely out of wack. Despite the entire thing seeming a tad sinister. It was supremely relaxing. No stimuli what so ever. Other than the utterly seneic landscape. It was nice. You could just get lost in thought... forever.

Well that hardly seemed like an option. There was too much world out there for Ling to waste her time looking at a fake part of it. No way! There were jungles, and mountains, and deserts, and other things. This place wasn't even real. She could see that. See ever so faintly on a dimension that wasn't quite beyond the third. She could see the shimmering of the Chakra making up the illusion. Like the texture of a canvas beyond the paint of a portrait. Rad!

She brought her fingers together ready to dispel the Illusion. It'd been a pretty good prank by her parents but she didn't really feel like sticking around. Her body was still in the real world and who know what was happening to it? Oh no! Hiru was with her when she'd been opening the letter. That darn monkey was going to draw on her face for sure! Why'd she ever give him that permanent marker? Oh yeah, she'd thought it'd be funny to see a monkey writing.

Then she suddenly realized. She didn't know the genjutsu release! Aww nuts! Well it looks like she'd be spending eternity in here. Aww that was classic Ma and Pa Rentei. They probably wanted to knock her out so they could bring her back home with no problems. Wouldn't that be something. Well she sure hoped that they were coming in soon. Because this place was going to get boring real quick. If she kept focused though. If she just let her mind drift she could let an eternity go by and not even care.

She shrugged, and took a step forward. She wanted to see if she got into the water if she could feel that or if she'd be numb to that too. Sure enough when her canvas sneakers became engulfed by the sea, she didn't feel a thing. Sweet! At least she didn't have to worry about walking around it wet sock as day. Well she would, but she wouldn't have to feel it, and that was most of the hassle.

She crouched down, placing her hand into the inky water. No longer surprised that she couldn't' feel it kissing her hand. She looked down at her reflection and saw that her normally blue eyes were extra so at the moment. Almost dazzling in fact. They seemed to have a glowing factor to them, right on the inside of her Irisis. The Seigan! She recognized it. This Illusion had awakened it within her. Awesome! Now she understood. This Genjutsu was cast on her parents to help awaken her bloodline. That was so cool. That meant that the genjutsu was a part of her heritage too. People all around the village were throwing shadows, and growing trees. Doing all these cool and interesting things with the powers of their parents parents Jutsu. All the way to the beginning of their village, and back and back and back. Lingqi had felt left out, like she didn't have anything of her own, until now at least. Her family had a supreme understanding of genjutsu and all that it entailed. That was her heritage. What it meant to be a Rentei. Not just a surname, but to have the blood of a Rentei. She looked into the eyes of her reflection and giggled madly. They were bluer than even ocean water. Not that the water on hand was all the blue to begin with, but you get the point. They would but some stars to shame if they had to. She gazed into her reflection's eyes, and slowly she began to notice faint wisps, surrounding her being. It was strange, but in her reflection it was almost like she could see what it was that made the Illusion work. Like she could see the chakra altering her brain chemistry in some way.

Lingqi stood in the pool of water sometime, studying the Illusion placed on her. Looking at her reflection and getting the sense of how the Jutsu was affecting her. She studied every detail of this place wanting to get it perfectly perfect for future use. She worried that if she got out too soon, then she wouldn't be able to come back. With her eyes now sharper than they had been she could see the threads of Chakra tying this world together. See that, and if she looked carefully she could see the light streaming in from the real world between those threads. She knew almost instinctively that she could cast this place away with nothing but her will. Man this was awesome! This was the best present her parents had ever given her. That was for sure. She felt like she was going to go on a spree casting this on people. Or better yet she'd let people cast jutsu on her, and she'd just get out. Oh man! She could become the next harry Houdini of genjutsu. She could hold shows! Let people try to trap her in their clever jutsu only to escape triumphantly. It would be awesome! She was going to be so freaking famous guys. Oh my gosh.

When she finally felt like she had the hang of the jutsu she. Stood to her feat, and once more looked out to the infinite abyssal waters in front of her. She waved goodbye to her temporary prison. "Be gone." She announced silently with the wave of her hand. Like glass shattering from a mirror the Genjutsu broke away falling to the floor and disappearing as if it had never been. Up above the fluffy blue clouds were still skating along the sky. The sun was a quite a bit lower in the sky though. Ling had to blink several times before she could refocus on the real world. That was all incredibly weird. And she wasn't entirely sure that it wasn't all a dream. With a slight groan she pushed herself off of her picnic blanket. She began to roll down the hill and towards the lake she'd been lying by. Clumps of grass blades flew into the air as the young woman rolled down the sloped hill. She stopped herself as she came to the edge of the crystal clear waters. They were clean and beautiful, but she didn't really feel like taking a dip right now. With a curious glance she looked down into the waters of the lake. And sure enough! Looking back at her with glowing blue eyes was her own reflection. The heritage of her family the Seigan glowed brightly from her, and she couldn't help but grin an absolutely monkey like grin. She'd done it! She was actually a Rentei now, by more than name. Then she grimaced noticing that she had marker all over her face. Someone had drawn all over her while she was a sleep! "Hiru! Where are you? You rotten little monkey."

Lingqi jumped to her feet and frantically looked around the clearing in the forest where the lake was sitting. Not dirty rotten, low down, good for nothing, son of a gun monkey around anywhere. At least not from what she could see. That was going to be problematic. It may have been a small mistake to loose her monkey in the middle of a forest! She ran up to her picnic area and looked around. Sure enough there was a used up sharpie upon her picnic blanker and all of her food was gone! Hiru was quite the mischievous fellow wasn't he?  She shrugged and packet up her blanket, shaking it clear of crumbs, and rolling it up to fit into the back pack. She had a funny monkey to be chasing after it looked like. She couldn't be too angry at Hiru, like she actually couldn't be. But besides the fact of her brain chemistry she couldn't be. He was a laugh riot and even when she was the but of his jokes she still loved them. They'd grown pretty close ever since their encounter in the forest. She liked having him as a team mate, and though the two of them hadn't gotten many chances to train together. Ling knew that the two of them would be the greatest human monkey duo since Hiruzen and Enma!

She took in her surrounding environment, and took in the view. If she were a monkey, where would she go? She looked hither and yawn for any sign of her little monkey friend but couldn't find him anywhere. Darn! She was going to have to go after the little chipmunk. Drat. Last time she went after the little fellow she'd almost died by falling out of a tree, twice. She sighed and went on the attack. She went forward into the leafy forest, and went to see what she could do. Now if she was some kind of a monkey what would she do? Well she was a kind of monkey, but if she was a spider monkey what would she do?
Bananas! Where there were bananas there would be Hiru too.

"Haha I got you now you monkey." Came a gruff voice off in the distance. What were the chances that there was another person chasing after their own monkey all the way out here? Kohno must have just been absolutely filled with pet monkey's. "You Darn spider monkey!" That was so weird! Hiru was a spider monkey too! This whole situation was so trippy! Oh wait.... Hiru and that guys spider monkey were probably the same thing weren't they? Yeah. She thought so.
Ling set out to find the source of the noise. She could hear the sound of Hiru eeping and ooping not to far from where she was. Her baby! That monster was torturing her baby! "I'll kill him!" She announced loudly making her way  to the source of her baby's uncomfort.
In no time at all she across a scene that would have been compromising for anyone to be caught in. There at the forest floor as a mustached young man with poor Hiru clutched in his hands. The monkey was twisting and thrashing but he could not escape the powerful grip of the man. He had the looked of a man who sold monkey's as pet to rich people. You could just tell it by looking at him. Now while Lingqi didn't have anything against people wanting to keep monkey's as pets, she did have something against people wanting to keep her own monkey as a pet! If any one dressed Hiru up in a funny outfits it was going to be her!
"Hey thug!" Ling announced from up in the trees. "That's my monkey you're man handling!" She dropped down from her branches and gave the man an angry stare. "Now are you going to hand him over, or am I going to have to make you regret getting up today?" The man grimaced. Now while he didn't see Ling as much of a threat, he did have a monkey to keep under control. He didn't really relish the idea of having to beat this girl up, and holding the monkey at the same time. This was going to be tough.
Oops too late. He returned the girls angry stare only to find himself caught within her genjutsu.Her eyes glowed blue, then appeared to be reflecting the light of the moon. They were like two white moons on a stary background. Ling could see the man's eyes glaze over as he was caught within the genjutsu that her parent's had taught her just a few minutes earlier. She smiled in satisfaction as the man went slack and fell to the ground. His mind absorbed into the Rentei family genjutsu.
"I'm so awesome!" She screamed jumping up and down. "Hiru! Come to mama!" She announce pouncing unto of her monkey side kick. "I'm the genjutsu master!"

[TWC 3600]
18 stats, Stage 2 Seigan, and Rentei Genjutsu: Moonbeam
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Heritage (Private) Empty Re: Heritage (Private)

Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:01 pm
Bump
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Heritage (Private) Empty Re: Heritage (Private)

Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:16 pm
Approved unless I missed something. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum