Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Drowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Heritage of the Uzumaki (P/IO/Kira) Empty Heritage of the Uzumaki (P/IO/Kira)

Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:01 pm
Kiru had roughly spent the day practicing seals. He had so very few of them, and knew that his heritage gave him a bloodline specialty over them. SO in theory, he should be able to craft them very well, much better then an average shinobi. His two dragons he was training with, stared at him with toothy grins, and he breathed out, ready. He leaped at one, a swift right kick, and an attempt to throw the seal onto the second dragon. He missed, barely, but grinned as he landed on the palm of his hand, flipping himself over, and charging at the beasts once more. They threw their individual chains at the boy which he blocked by two quick summonings of his sword. Putting them away, he flipped into an axe kick, hitting the dragon, and using the momentum to attempt to flip onto the dragons back. He was unable to complete the strategy as the other dragon launched chains at the boy, causing him to change his direction back to the ground. Sighing, he smiled, flexing his fingers, the seal still ready. He charged, his body flexible, spinning through chains and hopping over them when necessary, as he charged at the large beasts.

Charging wind chakra through his body, he decided he'd practice another jutsu to help him against these foes. A few tornadoes would be unleashed from his body, heading towards the beasts, causing them to attempt to move out of the way. They separated due to the jutsu, giving Kiru the opportunity he needed to go after them individually. Racing forward, he grinned as he unsealed a blade and slashed, left right up down, parry, cross. Chains and blades cracked together as the beast and the boy fought at lightning speeds. Kiru spun, a lifting kick hitting the dragon in the jaw, and stunning him enough for Kiru to place his seal, causing the beast to growl loudly, but fall down. Its chakra passages locked,  the dragon gave up the fight, knowing the Uzumaki boy had won. He growled in submission. "You've gotten better boy, for this seal to hold me down us quite the improvement. I assume this is not all your training has brought you?"
Kiru would take a breath, and nod at the beast. "I have a few more tricks up my sleeves, wouldn't want you to tell your friend though, so i'm afraid that stays in my head."
He smiled at the beast, pretty proud of himself, but knowing this particular battle wasn't quite over. He had that other beast to deal with, and plenty more moves to practice, including quite a few seals to practice. He didn't worry too much about it though. He had become much stronger, and didn't need to super worry about these training opponents too seriously. They had given him trouble in his younger days, but now he was much better then them. Almost on his own scale actually. Preforming a few handsigns as his distraction faded for the other beast, he prepared to continue the battle.

The second dragon roared and charged, and Kiru was ready, his new blade pointed upwards at the beast. He had to be quick and thourough, nothing getting past him. His body tensed, sweat dripped down his body. Chakra filled his body, as his black coat flowed outwardly from his power. The blue coat underneath seemed to give away his particular views towards justice, as the bright light hiding under the darkness. He placed his mask on his face, the world changing to that of a chakra created land. The dragons chains came out as a bright gold to Kiru, and he prepared himself for the coming assault, his hand gripping his sword. One leg moves, followed by the next as Kiru walks forward, calmly, watching the beasts charged assault. He just had to patiently watch, be prepared for any attack. He saw his chance, seals flying as his hands moved faster then most could see, and balls of deadly wind burst forth from the mouth of his mask, like bullets of wind. The dragon made evasive maneuvers, and Kiru smiled below the mask.

The dragon attempted to counter with chains, and Kiru was ready, slashing at them with his sword, shattering the metals, and rushed at the beast. His adrenaline was pumping, and his body seemed to be a blur of motion.  The dragon got close to the ground, letting out a bellowing roar and was met with the flat of Kiru's blade to the side of its head. It dodged the move, barely, and breathed fire at Kiru's form. The burning heat heading towards the boy at remarkable speeds. The boy ducked and rolled, escaping the flames barely, and leapt upwards, aiming a kick at the beasts head. The beast growled and moved its head upwards and attempted to latch on to the boy with its sharp teeth. All it took was a gale palm to push the boy backwards from the snapping jaws, saliva and the sound of grinding teeth filling the cave. Kiru jumped forward, his blade glancing off the dragons nearly impenetrable armor, and Kiru narrowed his eyes, though this couldn't be seen below the boys mask. He had forgotten that this particular beasts talents relied on armor rather then speed. Kiru charged his sword with wind energy, attempting to continue the slashing strikes, making small shallow cuts, but the beasts armor was being chakra infused higher then Kiru's current weapon could cut. The beast moved, sending chains at the boy, wrapping around his sword, and attempting to rip it out of his hands.

Kiru gripped his sword tighter, and was launched at the dragon instead. Slapping his hand on the dragons forehead, the five element seal pulsed through the beasts body. Its strength gave it the ability to stay conscious, but its chakra was easily halved, and its chains fell limply, the beast unable to power them. Kiru used this moment to bring out a new weapon, one he had found after a meteor shower, and decided to test it out on the beasts skull. Slamming it sideways into the beasts head, with the dragon unable to chakra infuse its scales to prevent the blow, was knocked unconscious. Kiru stood, breathing heavy in victory, suddenly felt as if he was being watched. If the presence wasn't so familiar to him, he probably wouldn't have boticed at all. He wondered how long she had even been there? "I know your there Kira. Can I help you with something?"

WC- 1,092

Jutsu Trained
Five Elements Seal (1,000/4,000)
Divine Wind (1,000/4,000)
Air Bullets (1,000/4,000)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Heritage of the Uzumaki (P/IO/Kira) Empty Re: Heritage of the Uzumaki (P/IO/Kira)

Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:07 pm
"Hullo little bird...." Her hands slid almost seductively up her side, trailing fingertips across her neck to finally reach the raven mask that hid her identity. With two short steps she sauntered out from behind a large rock that had his her presence up until this point grinning at him wildly. "Preparing... Watching.... Study. It's the nara way. " with a horrific screech the scythe came into being, main hand set at chest level to revive the snath, which flowed backwards to set on her shoulder, the wicked blade a good distance behind her curved downward.

"You know .... I was thinking. You should take these eyes for now, before I implant them myself I wanted to.... Test some things. Always studying always learning and such."
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Heritage of the Uzumaki (P/IO/Kira) Empty Re: Heritage of the Uzumaki (P/IO/Kira)

Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:33 pm
"So your asking me to take some strange eyes with a power i've only witnessed from a friend... and an enemy, and my leader.. and find out what they do? That sounds like something i'm not positive i'm qualified for.. much less not sure how we would do it."
Secretly though. he was just worried of their corrupting influenmce, and the power that caused it. Maku was able to form a spectral knight, Ice was able to follow his every movement. He only hypothesized that Youka had them, as he couldn't imagine where Naka's eyes had gone, but Youka had wiped out an entire town. They were something to be feared.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:49 pm
She let out a laugh. Not a soft chuckle or snicker, but a full deep belly laugh that made her body bounce from the excitement. The Hells angel laughed food and hard for a full minute before her composure returned. "Bless your heart. I wasn't asking. I've taught kaien what it will take for the procedure. We'll do it as soon as she's ready. I want to understand the corruption these eyes bring before they go into my body.... It would be a shame if they turned me evil, Hm?"

She turned her head, looking over her shoulder almost off I to the distance, her attention not fully there. The weapon shifted as she did, rotating on its pivot point to point off to her other side in a way that seemed accidental but menacingly.
Chrom Pendragon
Chrom Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:36 pm
Kiru sighed, but him being corrupted was a lot easier to fix then Kira being corrupted. So he'd have to go along with it for now. "Well, beforw you mess around with my organs, I was in the middle of learning some techniques. So you can help with that, or leave me to it."

He didnt mean to sound rude, but he had a lot of jutsu to practice, especially to build his next series of weapons. He had to be much stronger then he was currently.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:52 pm
"Excelent. That was just what I was hoping to hear...." Her eyes grew wide as a Cheshire grin slid across her red lips. She could feel her heart beat rising, the soft steady thud quickening pace like music slowing across the ear, a massive crescendo of happiness to the girl. "I've got a few new tricks also..... " in time with her words the scythe began to glow a bright blue, following her silent commands.

'Shift sorrow.... Let's see how he likes.... This. " the weapon was coated in a strange chakra that extended from the blade sharp and deadly, a power of her new unlovked weapon. "First.... Her call..... Has changed a bit." With that the weapon let out another terrifying screech that flowed through the dragon lands. It would slow or paralyze him were his health too low to survive the effect, her genjutsu attempting to take control of his mine as per hatred's ability, which shifted into the scythe, proving its true potential.

"This is the full power of the scythe sorrow of humanity. I've unlocked it's true potential... Do you like?"
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:50 pm
Kiru really didn't like that smile... or that chakra around Sorrow. He was already thinking about how to counter that, ignoring most of her sentence, up to her talking about its call. His immidiate thought was somewhere along the lines of nope, and formed quite a few handseals, hoping to show her a few of his new tricks. six tornadoes would spawn as Kiru used spectre 1, they would launch at the girl with a power and speed of 70 as he retreated. using gale palm to boost himself to max speed around 30 meters to push himself out of range of that scream. If it still went off, while Kiru should still be out of range, the sound was grating to his ears, and he could still see traces of chakra emanating in the air, though it had a shape a bit different from chakra.

He had heard of nature chakra, but he didn't think thats what he was currently seeing. Shaking his head, to make sure Kira was properly bombarded, he used wind release Air Bullets, though they moved at such a speed he doubted she would notice them, being around 40. Instead, he traced the 5 elements seal in the air, preparing that if need be to use on her. He wasn't going to sit idly by, if she came in close, he could attempt to stop her with one of his seals. If she stayed away, he had a few more long range wind jutsu to use, though the ones he had just used weren't nearly strong enough to even really injure her. Their speed would stay the same, but at most they would be enough to push her back slightly. He concentrated as he waited for her to come at him, practicing in his head the three jutsu he was practicing, as well as flowing chakra through his seal to train that as well. If she was hit by any of his attacks, or didn't do anything, he would launch forward with body flicker. Aiming to hit her with the five elements seal. While her chakra would be enough to likely not get caught, he would re use his divine wind jutsu, pushing all six tornadoes at close range, concentrating on the power of their spin and their drilling edge. They needed to be able to cut away as well as blast a target.

Next would be another round of wind bullets, especially if the tornadoes knocked Kira in the air. Their drilling shape not enough to do more then bludgeon her, but Kiru had a relative grasp on this particular jutsu, as it was one of the more simple ones, being similar to the spinning air balls he tended to use. He would smile at the girl should she be defeated by this, but in all likelyhood, none of this would actually work. He knew he had a lot to do and a lot to train, but with Kira helping him he knew he could do it, was just a matter of practice. 

WC: 500

Jutsu Trained:
Five Elements Seal (1,500/4,000)
Divine Wind (1,500/4,000)
Air Bullets (1,500/2,000)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:12 pm
~KIRA.... Allow me....~ kira felt her mind being pushed I to her own subconscious, an act that bothered her initially. She calmed, her lips pursing together for a momen before parting to begin ranting about the rights her two mental entities had and how none of those privileges involved forcing her from her own body but stopped as she felt the dark goddess' smile light up within the realm of her mind. She knew that smile. That smile meant she had a new trick, a powerful new gift to teach the girl and a shiver ran quickly from the base of her spine upward to shoot through her neck. She was excited.

Water began to spew from the girls lips, her water trumpet pouring out a huge volume of water that would crash against the tornados in an arc from left to right with a power and speed of sixety five, enough to push them back and slow then considerably, though not enough to stop them. Thankfully the demon of chance didn't need to. As the flow ended, the ground wet before her and a large pool tracing it's way across the tops of her feet to raise up her ankle as it began to settle she performed her next jutsu. As the wind bullets were fired her hands moved, a blur to those without sufficient speed. The spectre mark, level one would have been visible the moment the water ended were her skin showing, but the savar hid this secret as it always did from any who wouldn't notice the difference in speed. With her weapon tucked in the crook her her elbow she signed, clapping once before forming the snake seal and then thrusting her Palm outward. From her feet a great shark ten meters wide formed, seeming to swallow her up in one bite before jumping outward. It lept forward, it's great jaws open and crashed down upon the tornados, consuming them as it had seemed to do to Amber in one bite. The water shattered, or seemed to, revealing the girl within standing defiantly, a cocky look on her face but as the jutsu reached her thighs it formed again, the Sharks face much larger and moving directly towards kiru. The water release great shark bullet technique, whose power and speed were one hundred and twenty five and size was ten meters by ten meters was suddenly much larger and more powerful, it's strength now one hundred and eighty five speed and strength, and it's size raised to thirty five meters. The wind bullets would slip between its teeth as they moved forward, just meeting the newly formed shark bullet as it attacked again. Once more the jutsu would seem to increase in size, now fifty meters wide jaws opening to gobble the boy up with a power of two hundred and fifteen, though it's speed was pulled back to only one hundred and twenty.

~This child is the water release great shark bullet. Another gift for you from the past. You once used it to bring terror to those who would challenge you and it is once more yours to use, though you'll have to get your body and chakra network used to it again. ~ ambwrs voice came calmly as the girl signed the mastered shadow shielding jutsu, piling the power of her water shark bullet back just barelly enough. U less stopped the great water would crash around him, the shark engulfing the boy completely. Death would seem imminent right up to the point when he noticed he should have stopped breathing, then being able to notice the done like shield surrounding his body as her own jutsu protect their student from inevitable demise, sharring just as the rush of water fell away from him, seeming to form beside her Into the enormous shark once more.

"W...wow..." KIRA spoke, slipping back into her body. This jutsu was.... She couldn't find words effective enough to describe. If things went as described and she wasn't further attacked the scythe would form in the crown of the great sharks head, seeming to slowly stick itself out of the jutsu to be met by her awaiting hand.

"Um... So err. Amber seems to still have a few things to teach me. Apparently this is the great water shark bullet technique. " if something happened outside of what's described her naturally she would react to it as neccisary.
(Twc 1181)

Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:30 pm
Kiru really needed to train with someone who wasn't a monster, or at least, was closer to what he would call "his level". The series of events that followed were both surprising, agitating, and slightly terrifying on a few levels. He never had this much of a problem fighting anyone else, then again, everyone else was either dragons, or his students who wouldn't be on his level. None of his students ever launched 600 foot sharks at him though, which was a plus. They also didn't have jutsu that literally ate his, and absorbed the power to make their jutsu more unstoppable. Obviously, forward wasn't an option, he thought as Spectre 2 activated, the chakra strengthening his body, his skin tinged with a silver glow as his chakra gave the cave a nice silver glow. He figured Kira had hers activated, though her outfit seemed effective at hiding the effects. He was starting to wonder if each of them that shared the seal would intuitively know others that had it, or if he alone could tell. It didn't quite matter, but it was something to think about. At this very moment, he had a giant shark that  ate jutsu to deal with and he was just not that prepared for something like that. Kiru wouldn't want to be in the air for long, and he would have to reveal on of his favorite tricks to Kira. His reaction speed now at 172, plenty of time to see the shark forming and not wanting to be anywhere near such a dangerous thing, He threw one of his summon daggers, leaving another on the ground, using gale palm to boost its speed to 197, just as the tornadoes finished getting destroyed, he would teleport up at about 47 meters, grabbing the dagger. His jutsu would be finished being absorbed at this point, the shark jumping in speed incredibly. Kiru, even with his speed boost and masks reaction boost, would barely be able to tell what was going on. The shark, 50 meters at this point, would be fast enough to reach Kiru, though at his current height, would simply hit his legs, and flip the boy in the air, and then pass him. Such a massive thing would be unable to turn around quickly, even at those speeds. Kiru spinning at some high speeds, the shark having hit his legs at around 230, meant Kiru was spinning at a rather uncomfortable speed, managing to teleport back to the first dagger, and immediately throwing up on the ground from severe vertigo. Coughing, and his eyes tearing up from the severe speeds, would look at Kira with quite a bit of disdain. "Who..the hell.. throws SHARKS at people!"
Thinking back to another one of their training sessions, remembering the water shark he had cut in half, and realized of course, Kira had always done crazy things like this. As long as Kira still did nonviolent actions through this, as Kiru had not actually pursued her in attack, would respond to her next sentence with a bit more of his disdain. "Well if you could ask her to refrain from throwing bigger sharks then a couple stories worth of buildings for the rest of this training, that would be nice."

Deciding to calm down, he stood and composed himself a bit, and began going over his jutsu once more in his head, his hand absentmindedly tracing the five element seal, he would continue talking, while wind swirled around him and he practiced the hand seals for the jutsu he had been learning, and every so often going back to the seal, he would continue talking to Kira. "Amber, and Selene I think her name is, who are they? Where did they come from? They seem to take over for you sometimes, and Amber was the one sparring with Kuro I believe while you were training in some other realm in spirit I guess, but you've never explained them. I guess i've never quite asked, but it would be nice to know their backstory if we are all working together, as well as I can mark them down as official members."
In truth, Kiru had continued to use Maku's journal as his own. Kiru adding his own pages when neccesary, and using seals to hide his own text, it was where he put his thoughts, jutsu ideas, and the current member roster for Koukan. He wanted everyones backstory and whereabouts added to it, so he knew exactly how to help each person grow to their strongest. His hands continued to move at lightning speeds as he talked, as well as his seal flowing with power as he pushed it to its outer edge of abilities. He had a lot of work to accomplish in a short amount of time, especially considering how much his power needed to grow. He could feel the power of his wind chakra around him, the sensation familiar and almost warm to him. He could form it into disturous tornadoes, bullets of air, or simply gusts of wind almost at a whim. Kira's specialty may have been water, but Kiru was quickly becoming a master of the element of air. Besides beating Youka, he had also begun thinking of collecting every wind jutsu he could master. He smiled at the prospect inwardly. His mother had been an Uzumaki, and had the wind element as well. He didn't know her strength with it, other then if she had it, Kiru would master it. His sword skills had been imrpoving at a good rate, but he hadn't perfected them to as high a level as Kira yet. Other then the sword he had built recently, he hadn't quite grown the experience needed for it. He knew he'd have to have Kira teach him the proper way of weapons, but for now, he would focus on sealing and wind jutsu. As he became extremely familar with the seals for his jutsu, as well as the seal during this process, he felt he was ever closer to mastering them, as well as his spectre seal, whose power flowed through him.

WC- 1,000

Jutsu Trained: 
Jutsu Trained:
Five Elements Seal (2,500/4,000)
Divine Wind (2,500/4,000)
Air Bullets (2,500/2,000) (Trained)
Spectre Mark 3 (5,757/6,000)

(I need more backstory, plox don't beat me up anymore for the moment)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:09 pm
That um... Well you see..." 

"she was eficiently at a loss for words at his first comment, and instead only giggled for a moment. The scythe was moved easilly from the enormous beast beside her, it's long snath sliding from it's rough side in a way that would be reminiscent of the sword in the stone. She lifted it, drawing the crescent blade high over her head as it finally finished its trip from the belly of her great best before setting it down gently against the wet earth at her feet, the blade pointed over her head, Each of the spirits almost seeming to move slowly up the staff portion, small black eyes gleaming as they appeared to be gazing directly through kiru. It was terrifying if noticed, though Kira as always had no realization that it was going on. It was remarkable," Amber thought to herself as she obnoxiously narated what she saw instead of allowing a third person viewpoint, transfering everything she said directly to Kiru because.... wel.... It's really hilarious once you realize there are quotation marks there.

"The girl had very little realization most of the time of the terrifying power and horrors she could cause. To her things were often simple. each of her jutsu and weapons were a tool of survival, something she used without thinking about. She would consider exactly how to use them but not really the essence of their psychological effects on her opponents. This one, for instance. kira ran her fingertips across the water creature's skin lightly, taking in the feel of her jutsu on every level. She could feel the weight of her chakra in every droplet of water, the way it moved gaining or losing power at the speed of thought due to her body's connection to the jutsu, and as she did she alowed the rough texture of the sharks skin to bite at her fingertips. Her hand would slip inside of it, feeling the soft coolness suddenly and studying the strange difference. It was remarkable to her. This would be one of her most powerful tools, a secret to be kept once she fully understands the subtlties of this jutsu. Her hidden blade her...OH sorry. " Amber finally stopped, allowing the omniscient third person speaker that didnt actually exist, because that would make them either gods or crazy if they could hear me, continue. Kira responded again after studying her creation for a few moments, turning her gaze to the boy as she released her spectre mark. 

"Oh um... Yea I had no clue what she was doing. She actually kind of err.... Kicked me out of my body so to speak long enough to show me this. Apparently its a jutsu from my past.... From the time i dont remember between konoha and Ame. Something happened... Or more properly I suppose A lot of things happened but it wasn't mine to experience and as such nothing I need to know. Still as needed and appropriate She's been teaching me things she's learned.... or... We learned? I'm really not sure how this stuff works i'm not even going to lie. " The great shark turned it's head away from the two, almost as if it were scanning the area around them. It was obvious that it was by Kira's command of course but the action seemed so natural for the predatory creature, the way it's teeth bared slightly as it's scowl shifted to and fro searching for prey. Her hand slipped from the creatures ody as it began to move, even she a little afraid due to the look in the creatures great watery eyes that it might reach out and snap her up. She was fascinated, her attention fully on the creature as she spoke to Kiru. 

"Well um... selene is my scythe. Something about a soul blade? Amber's way better at explaining it. " As she spoke she formed the clone seal quickly, creating two clones of herself with the hell's angel in the center of the trio. In unison they performed the transformation jutsu, each taking on their propper look. The first was a tall beautiful white haired woman seemingly in her mid thirties or so. her outfit was a purple gown that cascaded down her legs to almost seem to pour out onto the ground below them, strapless on the left side and shimmering slightly, making it clear the cloth had some sort of gem or sequin running through the entirety of the fabric. Her she had a very thin build like Kira, though her arms were well toned and her eyes seemed saddened. 

"I am Selene, the Sorrow of humanity. I am one of a few weapons forged by the goddess of all things Mirren and bearing a human soul. My story is a sad one to be sure, well befitting my title. To explain who and what I am, first I must explain how I came to be. It started with a dagger called the Liars Knife. 

You see, there was once a sad child, cold and alone in this world named Sarah Rowe. She was born of strange circumstance and lived her live in a forced solitude caused by an evil curse. Her parents, prominent magic users within the small town they lived in were approached by a voodoo priestess one night in the middle of a Terrible snowstorm. The woman asked for sanctuary for the night in exchange for a bit of her magic but the headstrong witch and warloc cast her back into the cold, spitting at her feet and speaking of her magic as if it were evil. When they awoke the next morning they found the priestess lying dead in the snow outside their home holding a small hay doll and surrounded by strange symbols drawn into the frozen ground around her. They returned to their home to find their daughter missing and called for the council of witches to hunt down those with the power to do this.  I suppose it would be useful here to point out Magic is essencially the Jutsu of my home world, and Mana the chakra. 

The child was safe in her room when they lit the torches, watching from the window and wondering why her parents failed to notice her right in front of them. The spell had made her like a whisp among the mortal world, living but unable to be seen or touched by man or woman for the rest of her life. From her incorporeal state she watched the wars rage. Witches Murdered Priests mercilessly stopping only to catch their breath between spells, or to fall dead to the power of their enemies magic and in the end none survived. The child lived on for twenty years in fear and loneliness barely eating and never sleeping except to have nightmares of the events she witnessed until finally she took her own life. her spirit was thankful to finally be free until she found the great goddess had another plan for her. Her soul was placed in a small dagger that was passed through generations where she watched silently as man destroyed itself and bred horrible hatred until the night she was picked up by a young teen seeking release. 

From here we come to the twins. The Liars knife was passed through the ages from person to person, drawing from them their pain and easing their existence until one day it was put into the home of two twins, A gift to their father. The two sisters were exactly alike in every way, so much so that often they were mistaken for one another. They wore the same clothes, enjoyed the same things, and often fell in love with the same boys. One boy in particular, A tall well toned boy with pristine skin and a gorgeous smile struck the two girl's hearts. The oldest, though only by a few minutes, finally broke through her nervousness to speak to him and they began the beautiful dance of courtship but her younger sister quickly became jealous. She formed a plan to gain the boy's heart, killing her sister with the liars knife to eliminate the competition. Excited with her success she went to the boy, explaining in detail the actions she took because of her love for him. He was upset, to put it lightly, and cast her from his sight. She looked upon the dagger, the weapon that had assisted in the loss of her love and her sister and became upset. The years passed in hatred and sadness, her thoughts solely on the actions of her past. Slowly she came to grips with her mistake, realizing the love for her sibling transcended her interest in this boy and she became more and more saddened until the day when she ran that same blade up her veins, ending her life. 

With these actions the Liars knife broke it's vow to the goddess, having for the first time caused the pain it once drew from those who held it's strength. The enchanted weapon had drawn it's share of pain, enough to awaken the young spectral girl once more, and I was born. I am the gift of power with the curse of the weight of the worlds pain. "

Moments after she was finished Amber began, explaining her story to the boy. "And I am the demon of chance. An innocent soul forced to through hatred and fear to become that which destroyed everything. The crowing, lover of god herself. I was taught to fight for survival, trained to murder, and granted the gift of darkness. The omega. The greatest power of this world, wraught with corruption. On selfish whim i murdered friend and family. I became everything I had once feared and then gave away all of the power I'd saught. I've been here before, long ago. That isnt a story you need to know of however. Kira is what is called a place holder. I'm from another dimension, an existence where world you couldn't imagine exist. When me and mine travel to these worlds we take over our place holders, an existence who is born solely for the day when we'll need them, to store memories and gain power sufficient to house us at our current strength. due to..... Honestly i'm not even sure, Kira who would usuallly have lost consciousness perminently when I entered this world, Remained within this world. It is because of this that we two both exist."

(TWC 2936)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum