Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Everyone Meet the Second Raikage?!(KUMO Nin Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone Meet the Second Raikage?!(KUMO Nin Only)

Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:19 am
Ding dong, guess who came after an IRL day of wait? Aiko fucking Akiyama, that's who. So she was stalking Kyojin as usual through the mark deal again, totally not a stalker, when she felt it. A chakra signature at about her and Kyojins level. Wait a minute, what the fuck was going on. Panic surged through her as she suddenly blasted forward in a surge of energy, bringing her to a ramen stand where Kyojin was...intoxicated and talking to a blood soaked man? Things needed to be done, now. Like a phantom she would appear like a phantom at her lkinda sorta boyfriend, an aura of barely visible chakra would manifest itself involuntarily as an intimidation mechanism as she would calmly speak.

"Kyojin,.....Fenn? I suggest you both drop the liquor seeing as your under aged. Now sir...I will calmy ask you to reveal your identity. Your chakra signature shows you powerful, the hat shows status, but I find you dressed in rages soaked with blood. If you truly have taken the hat then why do you dress yourself in the garb of a destitute of all things? A leader of the people needs to represent."

As she said this she would have been calmly holding Kyojins hand, tracing a sphere into his hand over and over. A code for the rasengan, an absolute energy would be needed to use it though. Oh well, she'd probably just hand him the scythe she had borrowed that was still on her back before that.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Everyone Meet the Second Raikage?!(KUMO Nin Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone Meet the Second Raikage?!(KUMO Nin Only)

Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:27 am
Rather interesting how inanimate objects can seem to move and act on their own accord when in the presence of Kurisu, of course this could mainly relate to his rather unstable mental condition. His Raikage Hat had moved into his hand on its own, he likely forgot about grabbing it while trying to question the two kids. This action however did set into motion something that would make there be some tension.

Being approached by another person, who seemed to not quite grasp the situation using some chakra aura to try and intimidate him(Unsure, late and what not). "Do not speak to me like that, I killed your Kage Yaju Hayate, this is his blood and my hat I can do what I want." the influence of Nike had clearly seeped into his mind though he was still resisting the urge to act, rather he wanted to see what the reaction would entail.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:37 am
"Kyojin,.....Fenn? I suggest you both drop the liquor seeing as your under aged. Now sir...I will calmy ask you to reveal your identity. Your chakra signature shows you powerful, the hat shows status, but I find you dressed in rages soaked with blood. If you truly have taken the hat then why do you dress yourself in the garb of a destitute of all things? A leader of the people needs to represent." Said the voice of Aiko. Kyojin turned around and Aiko sat on side of him grabbing his hand rubbing it. But what he heard next made him shiver " do not speak to me like that, I killed your Kage Yaju Hayate, this is hi blood and my hat I can do what I want." Said the man. Kyojins sat there frozen " uhh so Aiko we still going on that date I heard its 20% off " said Kyojin as he grabbed Aiko amd got up
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:02 am
Then Anbu would brush off the words of the lower ranked shinobi, and looked to the man as he spoke about killing Yaju, And Fen's eyes would blink, the man who had animal like strength and speed, the man he watched spar in a alternate dimension, had been killed by this man?! Fen would doubt it at first, but as he looked at the blood and everything else about the man, Fen would not know what to do, ANBU training demanded he listen to the kage, but Yaju was a friend to Akihana, Yaju was the one to give him the position he was in right now, Fen would step a little closer, and tilted his head sideways, he would examine the blood on the cloths as closely as he could, he would make some mental notes about how off they seemed with how dry they were, but he had to obey orders of the ANBU code, Fen would look at the man, and with a growling voice, and a face letting the other man know he really did not want to say it, but Fen's training with ANBU taught him otherwise as opposed to listening to the rules, So Fenn's words would come out as "If Your the New Raikage Sir, then Please let me be the first to welcome you to your position, I am as I mentioned Before Fen, But You may Call me Dark, or Darkness" Fen would then slam his right fist in a close position over his heart, and slam his feet together, as not to bow, but to show his training and his rank to the Kage, but not to let the others know of his rank, they would just think it his way of greeting the new kage
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:24 am
Angel sat smiling down on the spectical in the street just below her.  She kept her Chakra supressed as she always did in the village.  There was little reason to unnerve the rest of the village.  She watched as the booze was past around and listened to the old man speak in a gruff voice to the two village ninja that Angel didn't know.  Well one of them looked oddly familiar but as she had been gone a long time she was unaccustomed to the village ninja's faces.  She didn't even recognize the names tossed around when introductions were done.  

She sat on a low roof not 10 meters from the event occuring between the old man and the two young boy sand a newcomer female.  It was almost as if she was sitting and watching a play carried out specifically for her.  The female barred her teeth at the old man the old man unnervingly casual about the situation walking around in bloodied clothing.  The Kage's hat was a nice touch.  Angel recognized something about this.  Something was familiar.  The stance of the old man.  He was casual...almost at home.  He didn't sneak looks around to see if he was being watched.  He had power and experience. 

"Do not speak to me like that, I killed your Kage Yaju Hayate, this is his blood and my hat I can do what I want." 

Yaju Hayate?  Who got on such formal terms with the random people they killed.   The Kid in red gave the old man a respectful salute of some kind.  “Heh”  angel laughed quietly at first.  The Monkey boy Kid was the final piece she needed and it had nothing to do with him.  It was the old man who was important.  “HAHAHAHA”  Angel's laughter rang out.  She didn't care if she made the situation worse or better.  The deja vu was ironically humorous.  Angel leapt off the roof landing not to far from the group.  “Welcome,  I almost didn't catch a thing.  You know what gave you away?”  Angel smiled at the Man disguised as someone of low import.  Though he probably didn't care what others thought of him.  “It was this.”  Angel grabbed the bottle from monkey boy and taking a couple swigs.  Alcohol had little effect on an Aburame.  “Jack Daniels.”  Angel smiled and tossed the bottle back to the man.  “Your daughter loves the stuff.  She resembles you too much to mistake it.  Lord Raikage It's good to see your back.  I trust Yaju is well.”  Angel smiled at him in a friendly manner.  Angel would stand at a relaxed stance assuming that if Lord Second wanted a formal greeting he would demand it with his pressence alone.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:17 pm
(I'm back! AFK due to IRL business. and to answer your question Chris, Aiko tends to release her aura for whatever reason available whenever Kyojin is around due to X reason so I just through eh why not have her do it subconsciously? that and it was 4 am when I made that post)

"Do not speak to me like that, I killed your Kage Yaju Hayate, this is his blood and my hat I can do what I want."

Ok, this guy was bullshitting but he was still a rather frightening sight to most. And how could she se through him? Let's see.....the blood on his tattered cloak wasn't fresh along with the smell of iron being extremely faint on him, add the fact that she hadn't heard a single disturbance happening and you have a lying Kurisu. I mean really, if Yaju was in a fight you would at least hear a few giant explosions, at least thats what she got from him when he did that release of his power all over Pudding's ass. But this guy claimed to have killed Yaju without a single sign? Nope, that doesn't happen

" uhh so Aiko we still going on that date I heard its 20% off "

Kyojin.....You could be really stupid sometimes, you know that? Just out of the blue, you expect to just walk away from a man who claims to be the killer of your Kage? And you interrupted her epic thinking session? Where did logic run to? A swift smack on the noggin as usual at max speed but only like 30 strength because she wasn't trying to hurt him would be sent his way, preventing him from dragging him away as she would begin to berate him.

"Really Kyo? Read the damn mood for once would ya?"

So yeah she was toning it down because any extra loud movements (or additional loudness) would likely set off the man in front of her. Even though he was being a faker, he was likely still very powerful from the chakra that he possesses seeing as he came up on her chakra radar.

"If Your the New Raikage Sir, then Please let me be the first to welcome you to your position, I am as I mentioned Before Fen, But You may Call me Dark, or Darkness" 

Derp. Someone was really loyal. Fenn was his name (lol could swear it was said during the christmas party thread)? She had seen him briefly when she wrecked the Shinkou Temple, but of course she hadn't done much there before abandoning the party and mall santa sleigh to do lots of other fun things. It was still rather odd that he would show a sign of respect to such a man, claiming that he killed his own leader. I mean really, what the hell? Such a show of loyalty would mean some sort of heavy connection there, but she didn't really delve into it that much. Her answers could appear at the tap of a head after all. But then all of a sudden another ninja appeared, her chakra signature light a cloud blocking out the sun. Ok maybe that was exaggerating but it dwarfed both hers and the as of yet unnamed Kurisu's. She then began to talk in such a way that she would be unable to quote her from all the spacing she did in-between words. Well damn, that sucked. Oh well, at least she could talk again.

"Well it seems that I'm not the only one who sees this guy is faking.....for totally different reasons."

It would then click in her mind that she had called this guy....Raikage. But she knew he was lying? Putting two and two together.....ok things made a whole lot more sense now. It was too bad that she hadn't read up on history, but then again she had only been in Kumo for like half a month so she didn't know much people....ok thats a lie. She knew 3 genin, a chunin and a jounin but not a Kage? Aren't they in like history books? What is wrong with you logic? Questions needed to be asked, and this one would be at Kurisu

"Um....do I even need to know why you're pretending that you killed Yaju?"

total of 992
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:01 pm
Things had clearly changed in his absence, for better or worse, his village seemed to have caught onto him not being honest about killing Yaju Hayate. Despite showing some intelligence in figuring out his lie it didn't make him feel entirely great to see how exposed and unguarded around him even with what he had assumed to be a much stronger reputation. Nike's words would end up effecting him greatly, 'Why fear you when Viper has surpassed you by miles.' however trying to kill them and instill fear would simply be counterproductive at this point. 

"Okay, you got me." he admitted with a slight smile. Red sparks of lightning crackled along the outlines of his body, summoning his Raijin Armor onto his body. No longer presenting himself in bloody rags, he was instead covered up to his neck in his legendary armor, he worn the Raikage Hat on his head instead of the armor's helmet while the rest of the armor was in place. Carefully catching the bottle of Jack Daniels with his armored claw-like hands, making sure not to crush the bottle and drinking nearly half of the contents before bringing his attention back to the village, blinking his eyes the eternal mangekyo pupils visible.

"Had to see how you'd all react." he directed the answer towards the girl that Kyojin referred to as Aiko. Glancing from Aiko, to Kyojin, to the ANBU named Fen, and then finally towards the other girl who'd pointed out his love for alcohol and mentioning his daughter. "I didn't quite catch your name." he'd mention towards he in an attempt to get all of this name exchange greeting stuff out of the way. "To make things a little more clear, though we don't seem to keep track of history well, I am the Second Raikage, Kurisu Ametsuchi the father of the Third Raikage Misaki Ametsuchi. Been quite a long time since I've been back around in the village." he took care of introducing himself and waited for possible questions, ignoring the throbbing headache of Nike's anger towards him.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:49 pm
" If Your the New Raikage Sir, then Please let me be the first to welcome you mentioned Before Fen, But You may Call me Dark, or Darkness" Fen said to the man. Kyojin was mind blown Raikage. Well Kyojin barely even saw the current Raikage so he did not know ehat they usually looked like. Kyojin then heard laughter and turned and saw a girl and she said “Welcome, I almost didn't catch a thing. You know what gave you away?” Kyojin wanted to knoe how in hell did they figure out this guy was Raikage. Then the girl said " Your daughter loves the stuff. She resembles you too much to mistake it. Lord Raikage It's good to see your back. I trust Yaju is well " after she had picked up a bottle of the luquir they were drinking. Kyojin then felt something hard as hell hit his head then he heard Aiko say "Really Kyo? Read the damn mood for once would ya?". Kyojin held his head sure he had an consussion. "Well it seems that I'm not the only one who sees this guy is faking.....for totally different reasons um....do I even need to know why you're pretending that you killed Yaju?" said Aiko. Kyojin was having a hurricane in his head from everything that was beggining to happen. This guy was Raikage he had just had a luquir drink party thing with a Raikage. Then Kyojim saw the man speak and the man said "Okay, you got me" with a smile. Then red lighting raced over his body creating armor around him the armor amazed Kyojin to the boiling point." I also had to see how all of you would react " the man said.. "To make things a little more clear, though we don't seem t of history well, I am the Second Raikage, Kurisu Ametsuchi the father of the Third Raikage Misaki Ametsu quite a long time since I've been back around in the village." said the man. Kyojin almost fell from his words. Kyojin needed to start analyzing things quickly like everyone else. Well Aiko was a Kage and Fenn ANBU so he couldn't reach there observing levels as for the girll with laughther Kyojin looked at her she looked like an Aburame clan person.

Kyojin looked at the man and said " hello Raikage I am sorry I did not notice you sooner. Also sorry if I do not have the formalities but I rarely see the current Raikage " said Kyojin with a build of respect in his voice." Never thought he was a Raikage Kyojin. The guy seem cool ask him can we train " said Gobi. Kyojin did nit reply to Gobi because he was still shocked from what was revealed.
Ehlandreh
Ehlandreh
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:39 am
Ehlandreh was walking. Something that he seemed to do a lot these. Days, and yawning. But yawning, and walking. Very rarely. If Ehlandreh was feeling tired, he either slept, or drank it away. The sky was a bit cloudy, but it looked as if it were going to clear up. This displeased Ehlandreh to no end. There was nothing that he hated more than being tired on a hot and bright day. The real way to nurse fatigue was cold, damp and windy environment. But for Ehlandreh this was a day he needed to be out. He was going to the village coffee grower, to get his special brew that he always drank on the anniversary of his parents going on their holiday to kohona. But this time he was sidetracked by two familiar faces. He could remember, barely, the two people with whom he had trained the rasegan. He didn’t catch much of the brief conversation between them, but he did hear that they were dating. This did not surprise Ehlandreh. However, Ehlandreh soon noticed that the two people he knew were part of a group. The crowd around the little ramen stand. There were four people in total. A man dressed in viserca stylized garb, which put Ehlandreh off going into the group for the time being. Hiding himself amongst the crowd for a while, in short just walking up and down the current of people, Ehlandreh gathered some more information about the group. The strange male in red, Ehlandreh did not know, and only about ten seconds after he had started his pattern of walking up and down the flow of people, a newcomer showed up, completely fearless in the company of the strange people that Ehlandreh had come across.

(OOC: We haven’t finished our training topic, so I don’t really know you Angel, don’t actually know if that is how it works)

As Ehlandreh moved to the closer part of the group, he listened in on the conversation. Acording to the fearless alcohol snatcher, the strange man was a kage. In fact, not just any, but the previous raikage. Also the father of the current Raikage, whom Ehlandreh had never even seen in his life. The highest Authority figure in Ehlandreh’s life was probably Aiko. Despite all her childishness, she was a jounin, and quite dangerous. Ehlandreh’s old sensei was just a genin. Focusing more on the present, Ehlandreh suddenly realized with a start, that he had walked out of the crowd, and almost directly into the strange jonin with the alcohol. Ehlandreh’s entire body jumped back a bit. Ehlandreh started to turn around as inconspicuously as he could, almost tiptoeing, when he realized that the raikage and both of the jounin could instantly recognize a chakra signature. There was no point leaving the scene, they would have known that he was there. And plus, if Ehlandreh was correct, then the strange Raikage man was probably here to perform some sort of service to the village. Or whatever it was that Raikage did. And so Ehlandreh focused his wait onto the ball of his shoe and spun around with a confidence that he could not feel, walking up to the strange group of people. Ehlandreh felt that his body was being pulled in three directions. Inevitably, he would have to meet all of these people, and he would be better to get it over with now rather than later. Another part of him was pulling him to run away, that this was none of his damn business and he should just leave these monsters to their own devices, without getting involved. And a third part of him gently tugged and his stomach. He was damn thirsty for coffee, and the longer he put it off, the more the tugging grew. So Ehlandreh walked to the people in front of him. Hesitantly, and only slightly shakily, he stopped about a meter from the nearest one. Kyojn, with whom he shared the most with, kind of, completing the semi-circle that the group had created, with the red boy being the corner to Ehlandreh left, next the snatcher, standing pretty close to the red boy, in front of Ehlandreh being the new Kage, and to his right Kyojin and Akihana. Ehlandreh would then proceed to announce himself to the group, had there been no actions that interrupted him. Speaking of actions, Ehlandreh had walked into the group ready to counter any detail he had overlooked, and fight if neccasary. With this is mind Ehlandreh opened his mouth to talk “Hello, again Kyojin, Aiko.” Ehlandreh bowed to the raikage, a bit flourishing, but exactly how the books described how a hero met his king. Although all the characters were quite different, Ehlandreh being no hero, The Raikage being no benevolent king, and his court being full of weirdoes, Ehlandreh included, but it was the most appropriate thing that Ehlandreh could think of. “Raikage-sama, it is a pleasure to meet you.” Ehlandreh then walked carefully past the middle jounin, whom he had recently seen consuming alcohol, to the boy in red. “A pleasure to meet you two also,” Ehlandreh said, mainly to the red boy, but also in such a way that there could be no mistake that he had been addressing the strange jounin also. To affirm this, Ehlandreh turned to face her also. Ehlandreh then prepared his answers for any questions that arose to greet his appearance.

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:40 pm
Fen would see Angel come down to join them and she just snatched the jack away from him and swigged it, Fen raised an eyebrow at her cause it seemed she did not recognize him, but it had been awhile since they saw each other last, he no longer was marked, let alone blind, upon seeing angel, Fen would now be appreciating the site of the woman he once had no clue how she looked, then next thing he knew, he received the jack back from her, and he would swig it once more, getting a little more used to the strong flavor of it, and as the night seemed to grow and people turned on their lanterns, the chill rolled in on the wind, and the jack seemed to help keep him warm, then he spewed some of it out as he covered his mouth to try and catch it, he just watched the one girl hit kyojin and found it funny as hell, then as this new kid walked up and addressed them, he would nod to the kid as he wiped his mouth from the spit, and then he would speak softly to the boy "Pleased to meet you as well, My name is Fenikkusu, but everyone likes to call me Fen" then a sudden voiced popped into his head sneering 'you could probably take on all of the little ones, and maybe even gain favor with your kage, seems like a man who appreciates power, and a good time' Fen would growl in his head at the voice, but decided not to respond to the demon who was trying to talk him into doing the bad things
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum