Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
2 Posts - 40%
1 Post - 20%
1 Post - 20%
1 Post - 20%

Everyone Meet the Second Raikage?!(KUMO Nin Only)

+2
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Takumashi Senju
6 posters
Go down
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 500

Everyone Meet the Second Raikage?!(KUMO Nin Only) Empty Everyone Meet the Second Raikage?!(KUMO Nin Only)

Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:14 pm
Fen was wearing his red cloths, his normal cloths, he left his armor Under the cloths and weapons in a scroll sealed away, only had his ryo, his red wild hair, and red eyes shining, he was walking around town at about noon, the cloudless day, was a bit breezy, and he would eventually catch the wiff of Ramen cooking, and decided he needed some noodles, so he would walk into the restaurant that had the smell of noodles coming out of it, and would order a bowl, once he recived the bowl of noodles he would begin to eat them slowly, not knowing what today had in store for him

Last edited by Fenn on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Ryo : 104300

Everyone Meet the Second Raikage?!(KUMO Nin Only) Empty Re: Everyone Meet the Second Raikage?!(KUMO Nin Only)

Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:54 pm
Having showered and cleaned up at his office, after speaking with the incumbent Raikage before reclaiming his full position and title of Raikage, he was ready to make his way out to the village, though still wearing his torn up, dirty, and bloody clothes. Regardless of his appearance his blood stained Raikage Hat would make things obvious; however, with information he had gathered and his desire to find out more about what the village is going through in order to be a better Kage drove him to a different idea. Removing his hat and hiding it on his back, under his torn and blood stained cloak, he'd be less noticable as Raikage but still gather attention from his appearance.

Time to find out what the villagers know, the risk of Nike wanting to go on a killing spree and forcing Kurisu to give in was not as much of a risk as it used to be after training his mental control. "Great idiot, you're gonna mingle with the village again, no way this goes bad" his inner retard voice resonated in his head trying to let him know that this idea has not worked since Nike's possession. This time would be different, for his village, for the sake of people who look to him he had to make this work and harass Nike's power without becoming a bloodthirsty killer feeding on his innocent villagers, although other villages would be fair game.

Traveling from the office building and out into the open he found a place to eat. Ramen smell lingered in the air, something that sickeningly made him think of Konohagakure no Sato and the day he was there to watch it be destroyed, how things have changed so drastically since those old days as a kid. A kid with red clothes, red hair and red eyes caught his attention, Kurisu wondering to himself why there was so much red going on with that kid, which only lead to him having to fight off the urge to kill. He simply walked over to the person who was eating some ramen, though he was unsure of how to approach the situation and ask question so he simply remained silent and figured that with the blood stains on him, someone was sure to approach him first and allow him to get to ask some questions.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Ryo : 9300

Everyone Meet the Second Raikage?!(KUMO Nin Only) Empty Re: Everyone Meet the Second Raikage?!(KUMO Nin Only)

Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:06 am
Kyojin was walking around the villiage and saw a weird man with blood stains everywhere on him." I'm not even going to ask how you got the blood stains " said Kyojin as he holded out his hand toward the man." The names Kyojin which means Insanity I'm just walking around Kumo to find something to do and it looks like I can have a good talk with you maybe you can tell me things about battles " said Kyojin as he held out his right hand while his left hand moved his Blue/Silver hair out of his eyes.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Genin
Genin

Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:49 am
Fen had finished his Ramen and walked outside to witness this strange meeting of the blue and silver haired boy, and the man before him, who he extended his hand out to, Fen would be walking by them, whistling a tune of his own creation while he did so, listening as he passed by to hear what they were saying, watching from the corner of his eye, he would watch to see what they would do, with his ability to sense chakra, he could feel the immense pressure of chakra from the taller older man, his chakra seemed only rivaled from Yaju's or Psy's, seemed like a powerful man, Fen would stick close and pay attention to what would happen
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:16 am
'Kill them! Kill right now! You shall not deny me!' Nike's demonic voice raged in his mind, clearly upset by Kurisu's intentions of not killing the people of Kumogakure no Sato. Despite the painful feeling in the pit of his stomach and the headache being cause by Nike, he kept his composure from years of training. Taking note of the approaching person, he could barely block out Nike's rage in order to hear the person, another insane person who proved it by wanting to shake his hand. 'Idiot, you're pretending to not be you' his inner retard pointed out. 

Extending out his right hand he gripped Kyojin's hand that was reaching towards him, intending to shake Kyojin's hand there was the problem of Nike wanting other things, his grip tightening to the full extent of his strength, possibly breaking the hand but not for certain. "Yeah, intense fights." he said casually, trying to get his hand to finally let go and release Kyojin's likely crushed hand.

He also saw the red person from moments ago, the whistling getting his attention. "You." he said, hopefully making it clear who this was directed to. "Come here, I want to ask you some questions. You as well Kyojin." he commanded, slipping into his Raikage mentality, trying to get the process moving so he could stop fooling around.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:34 am
The man reached out his hand and grab Kyojin's hand. Gripping it tightly make his hand crack but mot cracking his hand. The man then said " Yeah, intense fights." Casually. Kyojin then saw the man glanve behind him. Kyojin turned around and saw red. Kyojin instantly knew it was Monkey Boy." AYE, yo Monkey Boy aren't you supposed to be training or something and Ramen is bad for you " screamed Kyojin.. " You Come here, I want to ask you some questions. You as well Kyojin " said the man. " Sure I hablve nothing else to do my girlfriend is probably training " saif Kyojin to the man.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Genin
Genin

Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:41 am
Fen would walk up to the two males and nodded to them both, and said "Hey your that one academy student are you not?" Fen pointed to him as he spoke then his hands slides into his pockets, and he smirks softly at them both, and when the other male said something about questions, Fenn would turn to face him and looked at him inquisitively, and he would ask in a soft voice "What do you require sir?" Fen tilted his head for a moment, and waited
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:00 am
The two seemed to know each other, which would hopefully make it easier to get information of course if not then he'd just pull out the damn hat and make things clear. "Alright, Kyojin and Monkey Boy...." he trailed off as another powerful voice seeped into his mind. 'DRINK ME ALREADY' the voice of Jack Daniels boomed in his head, instinctively grabbing a bottle of Jack Daniels from his liquor bag he quickly began to chug on the liter bottle. 

"Drink up boys." he said, tossing a bottle to each of them, this would help bring out honesty and help him get a better read on things. After waiting for the other two to start drinking on the alcohol, figuring that if they followed his lead and chugged on it then they would be fairly drunk quickly. "I have some questions about the affairs of the village, as in any threats or interesting information." he spoke pretty clearly and with authority, prepared to reveal himself as Raikage.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:07 am
"Alright, Kyojin and Monkey Boy...." said the man in front of him as he pulled out a beer from his backpack and started to drink it."Drink up boys " said the man as he throwed him and Monkey Boy a bottle. Kyojin nodded to the man and began to drink a little."I have some questions about the affairs of the village, as in threats or interesting information " said the man. Kyojin looked at the man he was bored and the man didn't like an outsider so what the hell." Well my girlfriend the second Amekage said there was war coming but I never asked her who I can go ask her later on if you want " said Kyojin to the man as he took another drink of the liquir." Anything else Ill be happy to help you as I said before I habe nothing to do " said Kyojin
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Genin
Genin

Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:42 pm
Fen would catch the bottle that was tossed to him, and he would crack it open and take a wiff of it, whatever it was it smelt strong, and fen looked at it weird but shrugged and sipped some of it anyways, then he would make a funny face, as it burned his throat, and then he stuck his tounge out a bit and gave a yuck face, the flavor and burn was not for him at this moment in his life, but maybe in about five years or so, Fen would then look up and see the hat Kurisu showed, it was the raikage hat, Fen would raise an eyebrow and would say "My name is Fenikkusu Fushuchiro, How did you get that hate from Yaju-sama, he is a very powerful Shinobi, are you stronger then him or a previous kage taking office from him?" Fen would ask inquisitively, he never met nor did he know who this man was, and he had the Kage hat, this was strange, and Fen needed to find out what was going on, he had ignored all the questions of war and what not, cause he would not give information like that so freely to someone he barly knew, let alone he did not know a thing about it, and even then, this man had the hat Yaju wore, this was getting very strange with each passing second to fen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum