Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Wolf Boy and Crazy Chic meet again [P/NK/Yaju] Empty Wolf Boy and Crazy Chic meet again [P/NK/Yaju]

Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:41 am
Running through the village swiftly Sephora made it up the mountain to Yaju and Kumori's place, she sighed as she looked at the mountain side mansion. "He's pretty high ranking to have such a place. Kind of makes me think about when me and Prim came here. I don't know and don't care! I got important business to tend to, I hope he remembers me!" She said moving fast and running up to the door. "Yaaaajjjuu!!!!" She said throwing the door open and running inside!
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Wolf Boy and Crazy Chic meet again [P/NK/Yaju] Empty Re: Wolf Boy and Crazy Chic meet again [P/NK/Yaju]

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:03 pm
Everything for once was peaceful in his mountain home, forgetting to tell people that his house was IN the mountain itself and not on the outside. For a better comparison his house was built inside one of the deepest caverns which was why he had done it...no one in their right mind would travel through a danky cavern just to come see him. With that in mind he sat in his living room, smoking on a cigarette all while reading over some book. With the Sanbi calmed down and not being too active, he had all of this time to himself to really think on his life. Everything was quiet until he heard his front door rather quickly thrown open and a voice that followed it. His head only turned while his red eyes lowerd and stared at Sephora, a billow of smoke seering from his mouth and nose as he spoke," So their better be a damn good reason you just broke my silence and busted into my house without closing my door and without knocking," the red eyes had indeed been looking at her with annoyance before turning back to his book and reading.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wolf Boy and Crazy Chic meet again [P/NK/Yaju] Empty Re: Wolf Boy and Crazy Chic meet again [P/NK/Yaju]

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:49 pm
She heard his voice and smiled, yes he seemed a little different, but it was him! Damn it he redecorated! Luckily she was petite enough to manuever her way through and skid to a stop in front of him.
"First off do you remember me? I was five with white hair and showed up here and The Nibi tore your house up?" She asked. Kneeling before him she stared up into his eyes and softened hers.
"Its me Sephora Hyuuga! I took aging pills!" She said smiling. She reaches up and hugs him if he lets her." Listen, you and I are close so I have some news to tell you. I came here to meet up with your other half, Kumori Nara. She's like a mother to me. We met in a graveyard in Volcano, I helped her pick skulls out! She even baby sat me a few times. But I think theres something you need to know." She said preparing to tell him she was having his baby.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:58 pm
There was a loooong pause between him answering and him taking a long drag from the cigarette, the smoke leaving his mouth as his left hand rustled through his jet black hair," You'd be dead if I didn't remember who you are," a mental sigh leaving his brain as he listened to her and dropped his eyes. He remembered the two tailed Prim ripping through his house and the renovations he had to do to his house in order to make it better. Slowly hugging her back, Yaju sat back on his seat and continued to listen to the young female, his mind flipping once she called Kumori his "other" half, which was usually implied to those that were married....and he was yet to marry anyone. Anyways he slowly raised his brow and rolled his hand to symbolize her moving the point on," So what do you need to tell me? And seriously....go close that door before you fly out of it Sephora," he wasn't too happy with his front door still being open and he sure as hell wasn't about to close it.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:14 pm
"Yes sir." She said obediently as she went to close the door and ran back to him swiftly. "Okay, first, she is at the hospital. No doubt you have noticed shes not herself lately. Lets go over this really quickly. Baggy clothes, vomiting, and probably unable to sleep. Now I know you two love each other and have probably had sex, so let me be blunt Yaju." She drew a breathe afrer she finished.
"Shes in the hospital because something is wrong with her and because shes pregnant with your child!" Sephy said. She activated her byakugan in the last sentence because Yaju seemed a little different.
"Holy shit!" Sephora said to herself jumping up and back! Oh shit, she knew what that mass was! Prim had it, Samaru had it! A fucking Bijuu! She backed up unsure how he would react!
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:24 pm
Alright so the current situation was someting he knew...something was wrong with Kumori and maybe she was dressing warm. He didn't seem to notice the obvious and being the type of guy he was he didn't really seem to care," And you know what sex is and you're....how old?," well besides the point he continued to listen before she dropped the bomb on him. Now as every male who wasn't anticipating a child and had suddenly been dropped with such news, they'd freeze up and deny it...not Yaju. The cigarette dropped from his mouth like slow motion before his chakra flared like a mad man. Even the Sanbi itself had flipped a script, feeling this much anger, confusion and...something fill its host definitely made it unusual. In his anger he had sighed and rubbed his temples as he picked up his cigarette, smoking it to the filter and then some before pacing in the house, the cloak of the Sanbi slowly wavering over his body," The fuck i'm going to have a kid? This...is not what the fuck i thought would happen....i'm a ninja for crying out loud," murmuring to himself he would continue to walk around for a bit before stopping completely and looking around.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:43 pm
Seeing his reaction she realized he was upset but not upset enough to kill someone.
"By the way I am 14, and I have had sex, I'm a teenager, it happens! Just don't let it get back to my dad, he'd probably kill someone. Anyways, shes a ninja to! She's pretty damn good fighter! But shes scared to! Scared to tell you Yaju! She cares enough about you to not bother you! Now a suggestion, she's at the hospital. She needs you, get yourself together and get to her!" Sephy said to him trying to help him.
"I'll go with you. " she offered watching him closely. The Yaju she had met before was a little more caring. Something was different for certain about him.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:30 am
His eyes would lower slowly as he stared at the girl, but merely moved quickly and picked her up by the throat, seeming not pissed but tense enough as it is," Don't make this situation any worse than it already is...I'll deal with this as i see fit and i will not have a child telling me what i should do," the look in his eyes had only shown him to be in a mix of different emotions, but once he had realized what he was doing, he slowly sat her down and walked off to gather his thoughts. After a few minutes he came back and sat on the couch, his eyes semi back to normal as if he had a conversation with himself and he sighed before resorting to rustling his own hair rather roughly," Go ahead of me and tell her that i'll be around there soon....there are things i need to do before heading there," with that he stood up and walked off, his form retreating to an empty room.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm
Sephora was fairly surprised he grabbed her throat but did not panic, what she did take offense to was being called a child !
"I am not a child! But I will meet you at the hospital! After you arrive I must leave, I have to go to Tenga and wrap up some loose ends!" She said heading for the door afrer he had sat her down.
(Exit)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:24 pm
[can't type just make nother topic]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum