Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Crunch time (Kira/P/Nk) - Page 3 Empty Re: Crunch time (Kira/P/Nk)

Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:13 pm
Kaien listened to Kira and wondered who this person she was suppose to be getting eyes from was. "Kira I know its to early to ask but will we get our revenge on the ones who did this?" Kaien continued her reading and trying to memorize certain things in book. 

Mean while

Kaien clones both hit the ground hard but began to get up. The both proceed to wipe there faces to get the dirt off. The clone with the hoodie still on smiles at the fact her teacher is using more advanced moves on her than last time. While the clone with out the hoodie begins to laugh "one of these days ima knock that look off your face and place one of shock their instead" the clone said. Not shortly after that started bouncing back and forth to get her momentum flowing. The hoodied clone realized what she was doing and proceed to jog over there to get her momentum going as well. Once both clones were next to each other they both took off at a speed of 38 and slowly making there way to their max of 75.  The non hooded clone stated to fall back some as they where closing in on Kira. They both jumped one after the other the hooded clone turned so they both where facing the same direction. The hooded clone stuck out one foot with the non hooded clone slightly grabbed to change her direction. As the hooded clone began to turn and her feet where in the air the non hooded placed both her feet on the other clones, and pushed off hoping this tactic would throw Kira off lone enough to land a blow. As the non hooded clone began to wave hand signs Tiger then Ox followed by Dog, the Rabbit and lastly snake then she performed great breakthrough at the clone in theory it should increase the clones speed by a good portion. 

The hooded clone flew in towards Kira hoping to kick her in the back of her head. If this worked she would land and charge back at Kira at a speed of 38. The clone in the air hoping the side distractions of the first clone would be enough so she could land safely. 

Mean while

Kaien was shocked by the commotion caused by her and Kira's clones. "Wow they are really trying." Kaien said with a low proud voice.

(TWC 2581 Medical 1410/3000 Ap 33 (53-20)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:43 pm
"Of course we will child. Do you not trust me? Youka....Will take some time of course. he is a bit elusive and quite powerful, However the other three are in these lands still. I've been tracking them since the fall of yuki. With time they will slip up and I will catch up to them. There is no where to run from the Hell's Angel. "

Meanwhile...

Kira watched the two get up. This girl always was a resilient one, she thought to herself. Still she stood, the trendrils setting beside her defensively. This new jutsu held a power she could only imagine and it filled her with excitement. She couldn't wait to see the look on youka's face when he saw how much more powerful she'd beco....The thought was cut off quickly. Youka would never really be proud of her and she knew that. Her days care free in the land of stone were over. She led her own team now, for better or worse, with the intention of killing her teacher. 

The two jumped at her, doing...did she just....No... Kira thought to herself for a moment as the tendrils slipped before her. There's no way this girl just threw herself...Litterally, at Kira. Sure enough the girl was being thrown towards her, using great breakthrough to increase her speed. As each got within range two of the tendrils came out to simply catch them, wrapping quickly around their waist unless stopped, and fling them backwards towards the ground about ten meters away. The girl was...Inventive, she would give her that. 

Meanwhile a second time, 

"Now now sister..... It's fully legal. If you were fighting me in an actual battle I would do the same so why wouldn't I follow this in training hmm?" Daruku was finally within range, and this was a problem for the small blue familiar. The fae wild daggers flashed outward, slicing into the girl's dress at two separate points as she shifted in mid air to try and dodge the powerful strikes. Finally she saw the final attack come in, an upward strike aimed at her gut to finish this fight. Shuurin Pulled her arms up to hide her face, wincing at the inevitale end. her body shifted to a clear blue as her sister attacked, turning from the pixie into water and the girl's attack slipped harmlessly through, splattering her to fall to the earth. Once she landed she reformed, shaking the bits of dediment from her body before releasing her water form and flying away quickly, drawing the bow once more from it's position on her back. 

"SO there HAH!" She fired two more shots, keeping her left eye trained on her sister. 

Meanwhile the... fourth? Back with Kira and Kaien

"Yes. It seems you three are quickly understanding the gravity of the situation hm? We'll need to train hard and prepare for what could be the greatest battle of our lives. " 

(TWC 4293)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:03 pm
"Fuck" both the clones said at the same time. Kaien cancels her shadow clone as her chakra was beginning  to run low. Once the clones disappeared Kaien looked at Kira and asked her "if she had time for her to take a quick rest before she passed out?" While she waited for her teacher to answer she continued looking through the pages even while her vision was getting blurry. "Kira can you point out the pages I need to memorize to transplant the eyes so I can do that first. Ill learn the other aspect of medical later thats whats most important right now." Kaien asks Kira.

(TWC 2688 Medical 1517/3000 AP 33)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:17 pm
"Hm? Oh sure. Not a problem.... Here. " She slid her hand into the bag at her side, puling from it a soldier pill and giving it to the girl. She knew the effects of the soldier pills in longevity, though she'd only needed to use them maybe twice so far, still she kept a container in the bottom of her bag for situations like this. The large black food pill would look about as bad as it would taste, something she knew but wanted the girl to experience for herself. her eyes scanned over the pages of the book, taking it for a moment before flipping through to the section on anatomy of the head, and specifically with her dealings in transplants.  From this point she'd hand the book back, assuming that Kaien had already consumed the pill. 

Meanwhile. Daruku continued once more the long process of catching her sister. The girl was annoyingly fast, she thought to herself. She spun in midair releasing another two arrows, which her sister dodged, floating in a bee line towards the small blue familiar, her height raising and lowering quickly to stop her from needing to change path. She knew she would need to keep on pressure. The closer they got the more dificult it would be to dodge her shots, and likewise she knew that her sister unfortunately excelled in close quarters. 

(TWC 4523)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:20 pm
Kaien would eat the pill, and nearly gag from it afterwards. She looked at Kira "That was the worst thing i ever ate in my life" With that she finished cause she knew Kira wouldn't give her something that would make her sick. After a few moment s she started feeling her strength return not all of it but surely some of it. Kaien still wanted to rest so her clones stood a better chance against Kira. Kaien looked at the book and the pages Kira pointed out for her to read and study on and memorize cause it would be needed soon. The section was anatomy of the head, and specifically with her dealings in transplants. Each page was more difficult then the last at least that's what she thought. She couldn't just quit though she powered through it. Kaien reaches for her bag witch was beside her and grabs her pen and note pad and starts writing down notes hoping that would help her remember better. As she wrote every word trying to picture herself doing these things Kira spoke of kinda frightened her. She took hold of her fear and cause she knew she must conquer that first before she could continue to grow.

Kaien put the book down "Kira can you give me a second to get my self together I am honestly scared. I have never had to do something that came with so much responsibility in my life. Let me get my self together then its back to this book and studying hard as ever." Kaien then placed the book down and crossed her legs and began meditating. She knew who it was that was scared she just had to find her in her head of messed up thoughts. Kaien began searching for the fear but what she found was something she did not expect she found herself along with herself. "Why are there two of you in my head?" Kaien asked. The person that answered looked like Kaien but had red hair. "Why did you dye your hair white? Why dont you embrace the hatred you once felt. If you dont keep a tight grip on your sanity I will come break it along with everything else." The red headed girl said as she walked away until she disappeared. Kaien then looked at the other girl who looked just like her. Kaien asked "What are you afraid of?" The girl wrote something on a pad and dropped it and ran off  until she disappeared as well. 

Kaien walked over to the where the girl was and picked up the note pad. As she grabs it and flips it over she begins to read. Kaien we are all share one space in your mind even though we are from different times. You need to focus and find us again until then we are enemies and not friends.

As Kaien finished reading what the girl has said she realized to over come them is to over come herself and to do that she must become what she didn't want to be give in to her temptation give into her lust for vengeance. Do what she had to do to survive and protect everyone that she still held dear to her. Kaien opened her eyes and looked at Kira "Do you have any red dye or have something to remove dye from hair?"

(TWC 3255  Medical 2084/3000 Ap 33+90 (solider pill) +10 rest= 133)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:50 pm
She wat he's the girl calmly, her eyes skimming between the pages and Kaien's face to see how well she was receiving the information. Her clone also disappeared, taking her jutsu with it and she felt a surge of power fill her once more.

Meanwhile.

It was far too late, shuurin thought to herself. Daruku would not fall for that trick again and she was in range. Her hands slid down to her belt, drawing from the empty shieth two fae Wild daggers and prepared for inevitable defeat. Daruku ducked down, her legs seeming to coil in as she lunged at her sister, both dagfers in front of her crosses in an x formation. She would flip as she got in strike range each weapon slashing outward, opening her arms before she finished the attack with an axe kick at the end of her aerial maneuver. Shuurin pulled back, the two dagger strikes barelly missing her and then she lunged forward. She never noticed the final attack coming in, or perhapse she did but it was just too late. The axe kick came down on her, sending her sprawling to the ground once more.

Mean while again

"Um hair dye? That's a strange request but I'm sure we could purchase some next time were in a town or something like that.... Why do you need hair dye exactly?" The girls question was quite strange, catching KIRA off gaurd and causing her to give her studen a strange confused look.
(Twc 4780))
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:50 pm
I'm changing my hair color back to its original color which is a red that was bright a fire but soothing as a phoenix. "Kira I um have a question for you..have you ever had a conversation with yourself but it was two different versions of yourself? Kaien asked nervous of her teachers answer. As she waited for her teacher answer on the different question she picked up the notebook and continued to read  and take notes. As she was doing it she lost herself in studying and lost herself again, and saw the two figures again. This time was a little different they didn't leave they waited for Kaien to come over but Kaien looked at them with a look of confusion and fear. Kaien then started making her way towards the figures as she approached she wanted to ask them questions, but before she could she was cut off. 

The red hair Kaien stated "I see you finally going back to your natural color which is good. Now you just need to get your anger and your pride up don't forget who your Father was and they family that's not here. I mean Amber's here but she's focused on other things right now." Kaien looks at her and nods then proceeds her statement "I will never forget my father I was in a new land which seems like a completely different world. I am going back to the original color because I'm tired of feeling like I'm hiding, and when ever I get a chance I will talk to Amber cause I remember my father, but not really alot about him." 

Kaien then looks at the other girl and noticed that she has been writing alot since Kaien first laid eyes on her. Kaien approaches the shy girl and ask "what are you writing, and by chance does it have anything to do with me?" The shy girl looked at Kaien and while trying to keep eye contact she lowered her head and gave her the notes she's been writing. "Kaien i know fear is in everybody, but instead of letting it control you use it for motivation to become stronger that's what our mother would have wanted " the young girl said to Kaien. Kaien then read through the notes and as she read through tears started to form in her eye. The note said Kaien fear is not your enemy but your greatest assets. Fear helps you know your limits and shows you what you need to better yourself at. Mother would be proud of who you become and who your growing into. Home is not just a village or where you rest your head home is where your friends and family are as long as you have loved ones who you cherish  you will always have a home in their hearts. 

As Kaien finished reading she was brought back to reality from the tears falling down her eyes. "Sorry Kira I don't know what just happened" Kaien said as she began to wipe the tears from her eyes. Kaien placed the book down because she feels like she has memorized as much as she could in at this moment. "Kira what can you tell me about our enemy in detail and what the plan is moving forward after the transplant is done?" Kaien asked in a very serious voice not breaking eye contact with Kira. Kaien would places her hands on the ground to help herself stand from sitting the way she was she wanted to stretch her legs after Kira answered her question. The young girl would then proceed to stretch and ask "would you mind training a little bit more with me my chakra seems to have stabilized and seems like it should at a decent level to continue where we left off?"  

(TWC 3895 Medical 2724/3000 AP 133+10 (rest)=143)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:22 pm
She looked up, giving the girl an inquisitive questioning look before considering her words. Her mind slid diretly to amber, who she could feel smiling in the back of her mind. Of course she'd had a convorsation with herself, she thought, Between Amber and Selene she couldn't remember the last time she was truely alone. She parted her lips to speak, considering her answer as it was.... well... her mind was a tizzy as she simply allowed words to flow. " Yes. I mean sort of? There has always been Amber and the spirit of sorow Selene but i...." She noticed as she went through her awkward explaination that the girl had gone back to her studying, which she was thankful for.

her own mind drifted off, considering the days ahead. She was afraid, that was sure, but she knew she would have to persevere. She no longer had her teacher to fall back on, the ultimate strength, and likewise that which allowed her to be weak so long. how she stood as the final force to stop him. How did they get to this point.... It felt so recent that he carried her across Amekagure. Her eyes cast down across the soft sand, sadness clear within her calm blue eyes as Kaien finally spoke. 

"I um..." She did her best to hide the pain. The world was so cruel and she knew this to be her cross to bear. The weight of sorrow.... Ambers words hung in the air tho they were never spoken. her blade flashed into existence, a bright blue light forming in her lap before the scythe formed completely, laying across her lip with it's curved cutting edge sticking slightly into the sand. "Yes. However I have one more trick up my sleve first child. Come. Grab onto my shoulders.... Theres somewhere I'd like you to see. " 

She knew too well of the Fae realms. This land that felt so familiar to her, though they were incredibly new. She'd spoken to the two heiresses in detail about her plans, about the eyes she would take, and about a need of some form of medical facility. Daruku all to graciously offered the help of the high fae in that endeavor. It was Time Kaien saw the place within which she would be doing the procedure. 

Meanwhile. The two Pixies battled fiercely, Daggers clashing for several minutes as the two ninja below calmly discussed whatever it was. There was a great clash, metal on metal with Daruku pushing her full strength into her smaller sister before their lands were mentioned. The clash ended at a stale mate, though The black pixie would be the clear victor soon enough. "I suppose we will be going home then...." Daruku spoke, and in a flash the two disappeared, forming into small balls of light that dwindled away into nothingness. 

(TWC 5257)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:08 pm
Kaien looked back at her teacher with a confused look. "Going where?" Kaien said. As she began to walk toward her teacher but turns back around to grab her stuff. As she approached her bag she placed the medical book Kira gave her. Kaien grabbed her sword and placed the straps over her shoulder then picked up her bag and zipped it up. Kaien then slowly looked at the area she have come accustom too being in. The first place she felt at peace at since Yuki's been destroyed.  As Kaien began her final look around before her and Kira left a feeling of sadness began to show up in her eyes. Kaien didn't know where they was going or who if anybody would be their. Right before Kaien placed her hands on Kira's shoulder she asked "Kira is there a way I can talk to Amber or at least a couple things to her?"

Assuming Amber would answer her questions if she would even talk to her right now. Kaien voice would seemed a little less friendly "Amber what can you tell me about whats about to happen and where are we going? Wheres my stupid father and is he ok along with the rest of our family?"  Kaien would wait for her questions to be answered before she would place her hands on Kira shoulder. Kaien emotion then took control and she hugged Kira from behind and started sobbing try not to break down. "Im sorry Kira I know I need to get my emotions under control and hide them better." Kaien would move one hand to wipe her eyes and put her arms back around her and accidentally she rest her hands on Kira's breast.

(TWC 4183 Medical 3012/3000 AP 143+10 (rest)= 153)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:33 pm
They transported quickly, Their world disappearing into a strange nothingness for a brief moment before theyformed up within the realms of the Fae. When they finally appeared, they were standing not on the groun, surrounded by dense folliage and high treelines, but within a large room filled with medical supplies. "Welcome Kaien.... This is where you will do the procedures...Very soon. This is the realm of the Faewilds, If you'd wish it, mygift to you...."

AS Kira spoke Amber smiled in the back of her mind, Offering the girl further answers to the questions she asked. ~We are going to war child. Perhaps to our death. Your father i'm sure is within the realms, i'm not sure where. We've been a bit buisy surviving. This is one of the few worlds where our enemies cannot find us. Think not about that now. Welcome back however. With your higher self active your power will grow more quickly. ~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum