Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei Ryoinsatsu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Crunch time (Kira/P/Nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crunch time (Kira/P/Nk)

Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:42 am
Each attack landed and Kaien took damage but once the barrage was over she dusted herself off and laughed. "Amber, Amber where are you I miss talking to you and have you seen my daddy I dont know where he is." Once again she busted into laughter "are you really pretending to be some noble warrior or something or are you not trying to kill everything here." Kaien said as she threw one orb quickly producing another and continues to do this while she back tracks to her bag. Once their she reaches and grabs her sword. As she holds it she whispers "lets see how noble you really are". With that she slashed her wrist and let out a loud scream. What Kira doesnt know is she used scorch style to manipulate the edge that she cut herself with so the bleeding would stop in an instant and also not deep enough to cause in serious damage to herself. Once she did she would fall to the ground holding her wrist and letting one of the orbs vanish due to her condition. One would still be floating unless you are really paying attention to it is the only way to notice its still their.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:13 am
"Ambwrs not here right now kaien, stop being strange....." She stopped, waiting for the girl to prepare to fight her again. Sure enough she finally did, forming scorch ball after acorch ball. KIRA du kex under the first, summoning three of her own and pushed the advantage to close distance once more, releasing her scorch to combat her opponents. She would get to her just as kaien got to the bag, sliding her lead leg forward to kick the sword from her hand the moment she pulled it from the bag. Next she sent three quick kicks to Kaien's body, the first aimed at her side, the second shiftin around into a hook kick to strike the opposite side, and the third planted dead center of her chest.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:43 pm
Kaien couldn't stop none of the attacks each kick makes its mark side, side then chest. Once the one in her chest connects she rolls back from the impact.  She begins to sit up but falls forward on her knees gripping her sides. She looks up at Kira with a look of no emotion. As the young girl begins to stand still holding her ribs. 

"They're going to be sore tomorrow" Kaien said speaking about her ribs.  She  looks at Kira and signals shes ready for round two. As if they where in the past Kaien takes off at a half speed  of twenty eight. As she runs she begins to  start  a crouch normally leading to a jump. The difference this time is as she starts to take off her right foot doesnt completely leave the ground.

She stays on her right toes while spinning attempting to reach Kira's head with her left heel.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:02 pm
As the girl hits the ground kira jumps back, giving her a moment to regain her senses. She knew she hadn't hit her too terribly hard, and for good reason, so it would only be a few moments before the girl was back on her feet. sure enough Kaien pushed herself up, gripping her sides for a moment but with a look of severe concentration in her eyes.

~hello Kaien. you seem to have finally awoken from your host I assume?~ Amber's body would slip into the girl's mind as kira watched her combatant, blissfully unaware of what was going on between the two. ~Understand there are some...issues that curently make it unfortunate for me to come out when Kira is there. She seems to have been given this nightmare of myself and Selene torturing her when she died last. I am currently working through the issues but she is a bit on edge when my name is mentioned or either of our voices are heard by the girl....As you can tell from the issues with your ribs currently. ~ her voice would be calm, as always, though with a hint of worry as she began to speak of Kira's distaste.

"You should probably block the next round then..... Hospital is um... " SHe realized the joke would not be taken terribly well about three seconds after she'd began it, her eyes growing wide for a moment before she tried to catch herself. Sadly it was far too late. "I um... It'll be dificult to get medical attention if we actually break something. " As she finished the girl was off towards her again. She sent a single attack, that felt like it was in stop time due to the power of kira's eyes. She ducked quickly, watching the attack go over her head with ease before begining her counter attack. With a quick sweep of the girl's feet she would begin another combo, her attack moving at a speed of seventy one but with only a power of twenty two, catching the girl's weak point to abuse the fact that from her high kicking position dodging would be nearly impossible. Perhapse soon she would teach demon style, allowing her to more easilly stop herself from getting into these kinds of situations. There was always hope she supposed.

If the girl were to be caught she would then kick upward, thrusting her high into the ground. With a quick push she would jump after her, continuing the combo. Her body rotated a full turn to send another kick at the girl's side followed by an axe kick with the opposite foot, aimed to crash down on the girl's colar bone. The second attack would cause her to flip, tucking her head inward as the cloak of shadows flowed across her body defensively just in case. When she righted herself, spreading her arms and legs to slow her momentum she would next shift her hips sending a string of five more kicks with her lead foot towards the girl's core.

(TWC 1311)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:54 pm
Kaien Attempted to block each attack the best she could see it. Even through the damage wasn't as great as it could have been she still felt the affects of each kick to her sides. The axe kick that was coming for her collar bone. Kaien blocked with one arm. Not the best idea cause the impact still made her hit herself. Kaien then used her other hand to grab Kira's leg and toss her over her head. After she lets go she drops down to one knee. she gets up slow and cracks her neck. 

Kaien then lifts up both her hands index and middle fingers extended while the others are curled in, and performs shadow clone jutsu. Ok Kira I know we are low on time teach me everything that can be helpful not only to me but to you and Kiru as well. The two clones stayed still while the Kaien standing in the middle did a back hand spring once her feet hit the ground. Kaien began to trace a circle in the dirt with her toe of her right foot. She lifts her left arm in the air and begin to lower it as the circle becomes finished. She would bend her arm and hold her hand out till its parrelle with the ground. She would wrap her right leg around her left till her right foot was heel to toe with her left. 

Kaien then smiles at Kira "So whats first teacher?"

(TWC 1173, Hyper dance 1500/1500)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:50 pm
As her student took the final attack, an axe kick that would have sent her hurdling back to the ground, KIRA smirked. With another quick shift in her momentum the girl's body spun, the power of this surely enough to throw the girl to the ground, but for good measure her heel went over her head to send another axe kick at the girl as she was scrambling in mid air to right herself. This attack she held back on as usual, ensuring it would hurt but not be fatal. As kaien crashed to the ground the shadows would raise up, catching the hell's angel as she fell to finally set her softly against the cool earth, looking at the girl she assumed would have hit the ground before her, now struggling to get up once more.

"Well....Kaien if you would I would Like you to learn medical spec. It's incredibly important for our new group to have a medical ninja and I know with your skills it will advance your usefullness almost as much as it will advance your fighting. " She also formed the seal for shadow clone jutsu, one more kira forming beside her, its calm blue eyes shifting over to the real kira before turning back to the girl. their like minds both knew what would be happening next and were excited for it. "If its ok, I would like to assist you in the basics of this if you'll learn it as our clones fight to increase our abilities. oh....Darukushuurin... show yourself. " The hair clip holding her bangs down on the right side began to glow for a moment, and from it sprouted a small pixie. It's body seemed to be made of deep brownish green vine that spiraled downward, splitting at the ends to form two little pointed legs. It's head looked like a droplet of water fallen from a leaf in the forrest, though there were not forrests about to drop said water, and it had a petal skirt that was similar to that of a four leaf clover, the center black edged with blue and with a strange symbol in the center of each petal. "The third petal my dear. " She turned for a moment to glance upon her familiar, glad that it was finally back. It spun with delight for a moment before seeming to split in two, its body glowing with an odd white light before it moved to the side, a second tiny plant pixie coming into existence as the light faded. "Girls if you would, practice up. I need all of the power I have if i'm going to continue this fight. "

THe two zipped off, Shuurin drawing the bow from her back as she flew away from her sister. Pulling back the string she fired off an arrow aimed at daruku's shoulder, easilly dodged in midair high above their heads.

"Now...If you're ready..... We can begin. This will be training like nothing you've ever felt. It will require your clones to think fully independently and both trust and fortitude. Can you handle that?"

(TWC 1829)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:13 pm
Kaien looks at her teacher with a look of shock at first then acceptance. "Medical hmmmn ever ever thought about it but it sounds fun" Kaien said.She pointed to each of Kira's clones before she even pointed, though her clones was walking towards Kira clones. Both clones simultaneously looked back at Kaien and said  "Focus herself on yourself we got this." Kaien smiles as she puts her head down shaking it wow its bad when your clones tells you what to do. Kaien thought to herself then says "How long will this take Kira cause I need to learn more jutsu's so I can be ready. Once she says that the devilish smile starts to show. 

Kaien leans forward and takes off at a half speed of 32 plus any increase from hyper dance. and launches a barage of punches leading with a right hook then left right left jabs in that order. She throws a hard left and proceeds to lose her balance or at least thats what it looks like at first. She plants her left foot as the left was thrown. As Kaien upper body continues to fall foward her body continues to rotate and her right heel should connect on Kira left side of Kira's head unless Kira dodges. If the attack connects once Kaien foot touches the ground Kaien would cartwheel first into a back handspring into one more back handspring. On the second backhand spring once her feet touch the ground she launches herself at Kira.  She makes the hand signs for Tiger then Ox followed by Dog and Rabbit and lastly snake. She planned to finish the seals once she just reaches in the striking distance of Kira. If done right she would perform the jutsu at an angle towards feet to launch her over Kira. As she starts to pass over Kira she would reach down to grab Kira by her shoulder and using that little bit of time she would start to flip and as the flip started she would throw Kira. then put her hand over her mouth and performs Katon Phoenix Fire jutsu. 

As Kaien hits the ground she would she would fold over and start coughing on her knees. Kaien would hold her hand up just in case Kira wanted to come check on her. She would slowly stand dusting herself off then says "sorry about that. Dont worry about me I'm ok lets keep going" Kaien then get into her fight stance. 

(TWC 1590 Medical 419/3000 Ap 313-180-40-40=53)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:29 am
"Yes. Medical will be a huge thing. I actually have a good bit of knowledge in it thankfully. I did a bit of training as a medical nin back in the day..... When I first began to travel with youka and Maku. It'll take some study but I know you can get it. I'll explain the basics and then you can do a little studying on your own and let me know. I have a Doujutsu I need implanted and i'm sure we'll need more then just that also. " She sat down, motioning to the clone to go off on it's own and take care of training as she pulled from her bag a small notebook. It was bound in a rough black leather, clearly hand made which was remarkable considering the ease of aquisition for mass produced things of that nature. She flipped through a few pages, her index finger sliding lightly across hand scribbled text and images before passing it to her.

"This is what I had for studying doujutsu. The basics of how the eye words, how to remove and implant, things to keep tabs on ect. Just thumb through the book and read what you can while they train. This could be one of the most important tasks i've ever given you. " As she spoke she lifted her left leg, which was curled under her until it was slipped out, her foot placed against the ground with her knee up, her other leg set under her. She would give Kaien time to study, turning her attention to the fighters.

Meanwhile....

The kira clone looked at her opponents..... debating fighting them at the same time. With a sigh She would allow the girl to begin, watching her rush forward the clone would prepare for the impending strike, studying the subtleties of her opponent for hint as to where the strike would go. As Kaien's shadow clone neared The kira clone ducked, allowing the attacks to pass just above her head in a quick succession. She could feel the wind brush her hair as the attacks missed, the girl's body shifting over for a kick and Kira's lips perked into a half smile. Before the attack could be fully committed to Her leg would spin, her left hand placed against the ground as her eyes began to glow an odd black color. The sweep would come quick and hard, moving at a speed of eighty one and with a power of thirty, more then enough she was sure to clip the girl's good leg, knocking her from her feet as Kira continued her attacks. Her body would flow head over heel, her body inverting as the full weight of her body was placed upon her wrists, now both on the ground. Her elbows bent in, dropping her new stance low, her head now less then an inch from the ground in what could only be explained as a break dancer's freeze, her feet wheeling around towards the girl. Once she was in range she would kick out, most likely just as the girl was about to hit the ground, aiming a shot directly into the center of her chest with the same speed of eighty one and power of thirty, intending to knock the girl back to set back up.

If this worked she would pinwheel her legs about, the momentum lifting one of her hands off the ground as the other pushed her quickly to be airborn, flipping over to land back to her feet with a soft thud. "Better. that was actually a solid attack Kaien. "

Even more meanwhile.

The two pixies floated through the air, each working to put distance between the other as their battle would begin. Now about ten meters apart they would each nod their tiny heads to the other.

"Ready sister? Mother and the guard arent here to protect you this time... I hope you can keep up" Daruku would speak, her words a cruel drop of venom the small blue pixie was quite used to. Her sister, though they were technically twins was always the more "mature" a word she would use loosely when speaking of daruku. The girl thought of tactic and combat, using her free time to train and battle instead of the care free life offered by their heritage. She was disciplined but cruel.

"Of course Sister. Always prepared for you.... But be aware. I've taken a bit more time to practice then the last time we fought. " Shuuring slid the bow from her back, pulling the string in a full draw that nearly touched her chest. From the point just above her hand a bright blue light formed, stretching out into a triangular arrow head. from that point it shot backwards into her hand, the arrow forming fully of bright fae energy. She released it easilly, and the projectile flew strait and true. It moved at a speed of one hundred and five, aimed to pierce the small black doll right in the heart.

Daruku shook her head, ducking down in the air to dodge the projectile at her speed of fifty. She would need to close the distance, flying forward at half her movement speed, a sad twenty five, preparing her attacks as she floated through the air, her legs moving almost as if she were running in the air. her hands hit her sides, the two holsers flashing black energy that coated her tiny fine like hands and as she pulled them up the two Faewild daggers formed.

(TWC 2753)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:33 pm
Kaien walks over to Kira and grabs the book and sits down with one leg under the other. As she starts flipping through the book somethings start to become obvious. Learning medical probably wouldnt be as bad as she first thought.  Even though she knows shes not the strongest or best fighter she still enjoyed fighting for some odd reason. She originally thought being medical would leave her on the side lines with nothing to do but play support, but as she starts looking through the pages it became clear if she does it right she might can use it for an offensive purpose. Kaien raises her head and looks at Kira "Do you know of any jutsu's off the top of your head that can be used offensively" Kaien asked. 

meanwhile

Kaiens clone gets caught by the sweep and her first instinct was to use the momentum of falling to her advantage. As her fall to the ground became closer she would extend both hands, and then perform a front handspring followed by another. Once she lands she sweeps around to face the clone. She then looks at the other clone and nods with no words being spoken. She raises up and unzips her hoodie and throws it to the ground. "Now lets begin"Kaiens clone with out the hoodie says. As she then starts moving around the Kiars clone. Without anything being said Kaiens second clone does the same thing they both are running around Kira's clone to build their speed up. They start at a speed of thirty seven and slowly starts increasing. The clone with the hoodie starts her movement towards Kiars clone before she got into fighting distance she side steps then  performs a sweep followed by a standing left uppercut.. Hoping this would be a decent distraction. Kaiens clone without the hoodie charges at a speed of 75 and throws a flurry of punches. Kaiens second clone  Once she realizes that the first clone is attacking she joins in almost perfect flow of matching her counter part clones movement. Realizing where the other clone was at all times neither of Kaiens clones got in the others way. The hoodie clone was more  focused on Kira's legs throwing low attacks like sweeps and followed by what can only be called a form of break dancing using her hands to keep her upright while she performed double sweeps with both legs. Now the none hoodied clone was more focused on Kira's upper body. Focusing on more punches than kicks.Throwing a left hook then a straight right followed by a right hook to Kira's clones ribs. All the attacks moved at a speed of 75.

While that was going on Kaien was still looking through the book Kira handed her. "Kira what other Doujutu's are their?" Kaien asked followed by "Do you think I would ever be able to get one?"  Kaien wipes her forehead not trying to show any signs of fatigue but the earlier sparing session her and Kira had plus calling upon the shadow clones had taken an affect on Kaiens chakra and she was having slight trouble keeping up. I have to hold out until where done I can do it not just for me but for the sake of other I must get this done quickly and effectively. Kaien then again ask "which eyes are you getting Kira with a look of honest curiosity and did you kill somebody or are somebody giving them to you?" 

(TWC 2174  Medical 1003/3000 Ap 53)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:50 pm
"OF course Kaien. There are techniques that increase your strength or agility via secret medical...um... somethings. I'm not too terribly sure how that works im not even going to lie. Theres also techniques that use the medical chakra you can form in different was. Chakra scalpel is one. It forms a blade of chakra around your hand that you can use to cut people, though only at taijutsu range. I think you can also put your elemental chakra into it also. " She would watch as the girl studied, thinking through everything she knew about the medical spec to ensure that any information she had would easilly be passed.

meanwhile....

These two.... She shook her head for a moment as the girl paused, removing her proverbial limiters, which only made the kira clone giggle a bit. Finally they were to start again. The two clones rushed towards her, to which She simply raised an eye brow. She formed the seals for one of her newest techniques, The mastered shadow sewing jutsu and beside her two tendrils formed, raising from the ground in an almost mesmerizing spiral before pointing towards the girl. The both reached her, attacking simultaneously which she was a little impressed with. Her body shifted left and right, arms crossed across her body to push strikes away and her eyes glowed with the odd black light of her demon stance. two punches flew over her head as she ducked, seeming like she would roll forward, her legs coming out from under her to dodge the sweep that came at the same time but instead of a defensive roll she caught her weight on her hands, spinning to whirlwind kick the girl who was throwing high strikes. The two tendrils moved at an incredible speed of one hundred and twenty five, blocking those attacks that she couldnt by slapping downward but using just enough force to ensure the clones werent hurt....too much. She pulled her chest into her elbows, her body seeming to curl up as she sent two more kicks, one at each girl before alowing her body to right itself crouching about a meter from the two, off to their sides and no longer in between them.

meanwhiiillleee again

Two more shots flew from the bow, each quick and deadly, causing the black pixie to spin and dodge to get out of the way of the attacks, one catching her on the cheek. The girl was definitely getting to be a better shot, she thought to herself, though she'd yet to stop her advancement. Finally she would be within melee range, causing the girl to release the bow, spinning it back onto her back and draw her own set of dagger. Fae forged steel clashed above the other combatants as the two girls fought, Shuurin knowing the battle would be dificult from here. Her sister always was significantly better with melee then she was, generally ending the fight in a few moments once she closed the distance. Thankfully her training however had paid off as Daruki's first two strikes met her daggers, both hands held together creating an X to push the attacks off to one side then the other, the weapons in a reverse hold. her right weapon sifted to a striking hold, the sharpened fae steel turned upwards as she slashed at her sister's arm just above the elbow. The attack was met easilly as Daruku pulled her arm inward to turn her shoulder, absorbing the impact as the attack glanced off harmlessly. Their wings fluttered so quickly to keep them in the air that it almost looked as if they had none and were simply standing on the nothingness beneath them. Two more quick strikes were parried away before Daruku shifted weight, spinning to send a heavy slash that knocked shuurin off balance followed by a strong hook kick. The kick conncected and she was sent flying towards the ground, catching her momentum just in time to not die from the fall. she landed with a soft thud after having pulled up at the last minute. She saw her sister coming in after her, letting out a sigh as she pushed herself off the ground and back into the air. This would be a long downhill battle, she thought to herself.

The bow was slipped from her back once more, the two daggers released to form into energy at her hips. This time she would let a smile slip across her small black lips deciding to turn the tables a bit. The bowstring drew back but instead of a single arrow She fired a flurry. "Blessed bow of Adelade....Flurry of arrows." She spoke as then fae energy arrows flowed from her hands, each moving at the speed and strength of her standard shot. Daruku's eyes grew wide. She didn't, the girl thought to herself.

"Shift." She spoke, her body turning fully black. She couldn't dodge this many in mid air and she knew it. Her sister was far too god of a shot. Four of the arrows slid through her body, her shadow form splitting open before closing again. She was thankful for her elemntal afinity of course, canceling the shift once the attacks were past her.

"Well shit. THAT'S CHEATING AND OU KNOW IT" She scremed the words at her sister as she got nearer. This would take the fight to an entirely new level and one she didn't like too terribly entering.

Meanwhile back to Kira and Kaien

"well Kaien. There's sharingan, The red eyes of the uchiha clan which have a few forms, There's The byakugan of my family, Other then that theres one more i'm not terribly sure what is. We'll find out however when you implant one into yourself i hope. Assuming it can be taken from my execution by Kiss body. " She gave a short pause to consider the next set of questions before nodding softly. "Of course. Hopefully one day. I took one doujutsu from a boy who was not strong enough to stand with us. His power is aiding us even through his death however. I'll be taking a set of the red eyes from another the moment I find him. he was one of the ones who destroyed yuki.."

(TWC 3799)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum