Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

D rank patrol mission Empty D rank patrol mission

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:33 pm
Oturan was returning up the mountain at sundown, and as he passed by the mission board. He always checks just to see if he can earn a little extra Ryo on days he is not training. He noticed a new posting so he tool a look at it, as he pulled it off he scanned through it. “Hmmmm so the village needs a few extra men for first shift evening patrol… I need some Ryo.” Oturan said as he folded the paper back up and took a deep breath before descending back into the village to report at the gates for patrol. As soon as he got there an older shinobi, perhaps a Jonin, was already waiting. “You here to help out? Good you will take the East perimeter, if you see anything use this radio to contact me and I will send backup.” He said as he handed Oturan a radio earpiece. Oturan nodded as he checked the earpiece. An hour quickly passed by as nothing happened. Oturan yawned as he rubbed his shoulders. “Man…today was rougher than I thought, damn booze delivery.” Oturan said with a chuckle as he looked out into the forest and mountainside below. Oturan soon heard some static on the earpiece then the Jonin from earlier finally spoke. “Well you see anything, patrol is starting to wind down?” He asked as Oturan kept peering out as he finally reported back. “No Sir, nothing out of the ordinary, this is a time of peace after all.” He said as he peered back as some clouds overhead passed in front of the moon. “Well if you see anything…” The Jonin began but soon there was some sort of interference as the clouds overhead passed by Oturan noticed a tree move. “Sir…are you there, something is outside the East gate…Sir? Sir?” Oturan tried over and over but with no luck, which made him begin to think something really was wrong. Oturan started walking towards the tree but didnt see anymore sign of movement he then moved to the wall. Oturan searched the wall for what seemed like forever before he finally caught a glimpse of a figure down below. Oturan tried once again to radio. “Sir can you hear me, I have identified a target outside of the East wall, it looks to be inspecting…” That’s when finally after all that time the voice he needed to hear came back. “I read you, backup is inbound.” Not even a minute later there was a squad of 5 Jonin outside the wall and had caught the target. He was a small time ninja from a minor village down the mountain. Oturan went and turned in his radio and claim his reward before heading back to the compound for the night. As he was heading back a little richer he heard the voice of the Jonin “See you next time, you did good!” D
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

D rank patrol mission Empty Re: D rank patrol mission

Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:06 pm
Approved.

450 ryo.

Nest time, make a spoiler that contains the template for your mission.

Patrol:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum