Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Rise of a non-puppet master (Takeover) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of a non-puppet master (Takeover)

Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:43 pm
Jason finally woke up from the paralysis and just stared at the two men in front of him. the wooden bench was in pieces and Jason was lying on the floor, unsure of what to do. Jason clenched his fists as he got up and gritted his teeth, as he felt that he was being overwhelmed. there were two people in the room, two who were very powerful. one was the tenkage, the real one. the other... Jason was unsure of what to think of him. if it came down to a fight, Jason would lose. Jason did the only thing he could do in this position as a shinobi who had no items. he very slowly put his arms up, to show them both that he was harmless. all he wanted to do was to finish his armor shell. it wasn't done yet. before he walked, he had to explain. "Lord Takeo, please forgive my actions. i have heard from my mother that you were on your death bed. i know now that it was a huge mistake, but for some reason i thought i had to get the tenkage position, because i thought that you would pass away.". Jason said while walking slowly. Jason continued. "please forgive my mother as well, Lord Takeo. i blame her and my very stupid action. i don't know what came over me, so please forgive me for my actions. i promise you this, lord Takeo. when i leave the building, i will resign as kage. but, with your permission, i shall become a master. i ask you once again to please forgive me and my mother for our foolish actions. i will never do this act ever again.". he did this slowly so as to not get them to kill him. as Jason had got all he could Jason then, slowly filled the puppet parts into the bag that he came in with. Jason then grabbed his armor shell and very slowly walked to the door and turned around and pressed his back against it. hoping that neither of them would attack him. as he was practically defenseless.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Rise of a non-puppet master (Takeover) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of a non-puppet master (Takeover)

Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:32 am
Well, there went another table. Takeo pressed his fingers against his temple an annoyed sigh escaping his lips. "If I didn't receive news of it, I'd still be in bed." He replied to the question. "Judging from your reaction, I doubt you were informed at all, strange considering how 'close' you are with the ANBU." Why is it that every time he and Xyxer spoke he felt the urge to just begin throwing insults. Perhaps it was just the fact that he was incredibly irritating to be around. Before he could continue with his verbal onslaught his attention was caught by Jason, whom began to beg for forgiveness. "Name and rank." Was all he bothered to say in reply to it. A slight smile was on his face, partly because he found the part about him resigning as Kage amusing. The request for the rank of Master, one unique to Xyxer currently, also amused him. While waiting he turned his gaze over towards Xyxer, "I heard that someone tried to attack the village. Judging from how you're still here I trust they were dealt with?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:54 pm
Xyxer heard the pleading of the one whom had attempted to usurp the usurpers, which forged a small smirk upon the lips of his person. He did enjoy the terror of others, whether he was the one whom was causing the dread or whether it was Takeo was still left to debate, but deep down, everyone knew that Xyxer was the true monster here. Violence and blood breeds sadists, and Xyxer was practically born in a bloodied war field. He probably learned how to hit before he learned how to walk or crawl. Hearing Takeo's own retort to his mockery of him, it did please the malevolent demon, it was good to see that death's cold grasp did not manage to wrench his compadre's sense of humour. It was a shame though, of course, that it had still managed to rob the former Tenkage of his fight prowess. Then again.. could it steal something that was not there to begin with? 

Regardless, Xyxer did shift his body a little away from the male that was known as Jason, the current Tenkage, for how long nobody knew but it was amazing how he had lasted so long when the two former usurpers were currently standing opposite of him. If they were to go on an offense, it was doubtful that the young fellow whom loved his trinkets would be able to exit the office in one piece. Seeing Jason attempt to stand and then move himself over to the door, Xyxer merely copied his path and executed it before he got there, placing his hand upon the wooden structure and shutting it, blocking the boring exit for him. "I can practically taste the dread on you, curr. Attempting to steal a position of power is punishable by death in many Villages, I'm sure that if this event was to happen in Konohagakure No Sato we would not even be chiding you right now, you'd simply be executed where you stood and no-one would think any more of it.. However, there'll be a punishment to befit the crime."

It was quite ironic how Xyxer regarded the entire event as a crime considering he had done the exact same thing with Takeo, the only difference being that nobody had yet came in to reclaim their office that was stolen from them, nor the title nor the village. Politics was a funny little game, luck seemed to play a major part in it as well. Leading on from his prior train of thought, he turned his head away from Jason, whom was soon going to be the former Tenkage if not former living, and spoke directly to Takeo, his eyes seemingly bouncing the light from the sun that was piercing the broken window frames with glee, "How about it, Takeo? What crime is befitting of this? Do we smash his little.. puppetry contraptions? Do we crush his hands until he can no longer use them? Do we force him to slaughter his mother?" So many things that they could do, such little time. The latter was often a fun time back in Kirigakure No Sato to pass the time when he had been a member of the ANBU corps, people were much less willing over here to kill their own family members, he didn't know why.

Takeo however did follow on after he spoke, inquiring about the previous intruder, whom Xyxer had actually wandered off with for no discernible reason now that he thought about it. Did he promise him more power? Did he promise him a more perfected eye? More perfected eyes? Wait, no.. he had promised him Denkiteki's head. The male whom had usurped him of power that should have rightfully been his much sooner than it had became Denkitekis. The rage inside of him bubbled and his gleeful expression was soon shadowed by a frown upon reminder of his past. Nodding his head a little, he spoke up once more, "Aye, he was sent here as a contract in an attempt to steal the village with us, and if from what I heard from him while I tortured him is true, he was also supposed to kill the two of us. However, I stopped him at the village gates in a matter of seconds, it was quite a fun spectacle but it's a shame to see that people think so lowly of the village that they believe they can invade and kill two of the Tenkage's alone." Pausing for a little moment longer, he rolled things over in his head before speaking once more to the former Tenkage, not caring much for Jason at this point in time although his hand did remain firmly holding the door clamped shut. "From what I also got from him, the person whom contracted him is in Konohagakure No Sato.. Shinji Uzumaki, also a former Tenkage. Do not fret however, I sent Shinji a personalised letter from us here at Tengakure, and a few bits and pieces of his contractor."
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:18 pm
Jason didn't know what to do. if Jason moved or spoke, he was sure that he was gonna get killed. Jason didn't dare to even open his mouth or even move. if he moved towards the window, he'd get chased, and then. what were they gonna do to him? maybe they would throw him in jail. or maybe they'd force him to kill his parents. or maybe they'd exile him. or maybe.... Jason didn't know what to do. if he even spoke, they'd probably kill him as well. it took Jason about 10 seconds before he registered what takeo asked him. Jason began to speak, though slowly. "Jason Uzumaki, i'm an Academy Student... sir." Jason lowered his gaze to hide his extreme shame that had revealed itself upon his face. to think that Jason did this was such a foolish idea. in reality, he wanted to be really good as fast as he could do it. but being a leader of an entire village wasn't his modus operandi. Jason just wanted to be as strong as possible while being respected for both his strength and for his love of art.  Jason got down to his knees and let go of the puppet and placed his hands in front of his knees. "please..." Jason stated. "please let me go. i beg of you." Jason begged on his knees and wanted this to be over with, without having to resort to violence or having both of them killing him off. Jason just had to bide his time before he could get outta here with his life intact. Jason slowly got to one knee and waited for an answer from takeo. he also eyed the other man with careful eyes. Jason was, secretly, planning something. he just had to time it with extra carefulness for it to work.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:50 pm
Xyxer's report of the incident troubled Takeo. "So, Shinji's alive and in Konoha. It seems he's aware of the situation then, safe to assume he's co-operating with the Hokage to some degree." This left a bitter taste in his mouth. "Likely someone told him of our actions, a mole within the ranks. What measures should one take in order to root it out." Takeo had become slightly caught up in the moment, forgetting that Jason was even in the room until he spoke his reply to the question. "...An Academy Student." The incompetence of his shinobi was incredible. "An Academy Student...of course." Takeo repeated over and over, pacing across the room towards where the remains of the table were. "Honestly, I'm not sure who I should punish for this." His chakra amassed itself around his form, One Way Road full becoming active as he swung his leg backwards. With a loud crash he kicked the table, using the strength of One Way Road to propel it across the room. "An Academy Student managed to claim the seat uncontested!" Another kick was sent, this time against the wall to his left. Another loud crash sounded, as the wall was destroyed from the force. "Are the ANBU here all incompetent?!" He turned to Xyxer, letting the chakra die down now that his frustration had been lessened slightly. "You know more about them than I do. Why didn't they stop this?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:35 pm
Xyxer nodded his head when Takeo mentioned the Hokage co-operating with Shinji, it appeared that must be what was happening.. Contractors to take over entire villages by themselves were seldom to come by, and hell, Konoha appeared to have granted that man a place hidden amongst it's ranks and that could be quite worrysome, especially from the words t hat he had heard about the shinobi that were bred there.. The lower ranks were weaklings, he knew that and it amused him. But, Konoha had not been successfully invaded for a long time and so their higher rankings certainly must be quite capable fighters, which meant that Xyxer would have to be careful to not tread on the wrong toes.. Sure, he could kill them, but could he kill them if they decided to attack him as a pair when nobody else would help him? Who knew, he was a warrior by heart, and the gods he'd crush beneath his feet will know he'll die a warrior's death. He could no longer recall whom was the leader of Konohagakure No Sato.. Navi Yamaki, the one whom people claimed to be a speed demon, or the one people literally labeled a god, Viper Uchiha.. These were weird times, he barely knew whom was the leader of any village now. Who was the leader of Shimagakure? That question was a minor thing, so he decided to ask the ever knowing Takeo about it, "Do you know whom is the leader of Shimagakure? That village has piqued my interests and I may be venturing there very soon.."

Hearing what Jason had said, he could not help but smirk at what had transpired in the office.. A mere academy student had been allowed to venture into the Hokage's chambers alone and sit on the chair, somehow getting passed the numerous ANBU operatives and got so far as to become the Tenkage himself.. Although his reign had most definitely been ended prematurely. He did not know whether to laugh at the boldness of the young Academy Student or the fury of Takeo Tadashi as he decided to demonstrate his newly found love in the field of Martial Arts on a wall, well, what used to be a wall anyway, it was just rubble now. Scratching his cheek a little, he shrugged his shoulders a little, realising that Takeo seemed to have forgot about the punishment that would befall Jason. "Well, I wouldn't know really." Xyxer chuckled a little to himself before deciding to speak again, "The ANBU while I were here were always a shabby bunch, the only good one aside for me I'd dare claim was Kenchi.. But alas, I do not know what's became of him and he was of Kirigakure No Sato's descent, so his prowess can only be expected. I do believe however, a new ANBU captain is needed." Xyxer paused for a little, looking Jason over once almost as if wrestling with an idea in his mind.

Striding over towards Jason after a short while, seeing that he had unhanded his puppet, Xyxer crouched down and picked it up, admiring the work that had been done on it, oh how many hours must had been spent detailing and making this thing work, it'd have been a shame if somebody was to just mangle this thing, but alas, a small punishment would have to be put on the young boy whom had sought to rip power out of the snarling jaws of a wolf. Throwing the puppet up slowly, he twisted his foot on the ground and rotated his hips as his hand clenched, throwing his ball of flesh into the hunk of puppetry to break and splinter the wood, while also hurtling it out of the room into the village of Tengakure as a destroyed mess, perhaps he could repair it later, he'd have plenty of time after all. Xyxer needed to purge the boy of weakness, and at the moment, cowardice was his greatest one.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:48 pm
Jason's eyes widened as he saw the action that the man did. "NOOOOOO!!!". Jason screamed in anger and rushed past the man and looked out the window. what he could see of the puppet, was just splinters. or rather, they were splinters to him. it had taken Jason hours or even days to create this armor puppet that he had built for himself. Jason turned around and mustered as much anger he could into his eyes and face to hopefully intimidate the man. Jason's body was shaking. shaking with anger. this man had to pay. Jason didn't care if he'd die for it. he had put his entire heart into making that puppet. with great anger Jason rushed towards the man and swung his fists and aimed them at his face. the fists flew with the speed of 60. if the fists would connect, then Jason would follow up with a combo of 4 punches and one kick to the solar plexus of the man. if they failed, then that would leave Jason wide open. not only for the man in front of him, but for the tenkage, takeo as well. and he saw what kind of martial arts he is a master of. also, Jason feared his strength. Jason would hope that he would come out alive of this one.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:26 pm
Takeo paused for a moment as Xyxer questioned him about the leader of Shimagakure. "I think there was a letter that was sent from there. I think it's somewhere in my de-" He paused, staring over to the broken remains of his desk. "It was sent here quite awhile back, a request for an alliance or something. Leader was an Uzumaki or something I don't remember." Takeo frowned, maybe he should take some time to update himself on who the hell was in charge of each village. That'd likely be quite helpful for the future. As Xyxer began to speak of the ANBU he made his way over to where the remains of the desk where once more. With a sharp kick the wood gave way, the documents kept inside the desk being revealed much like the organs of an innocent puppy Xyxer cut open for fun. He rummaged through, nodding to what Xyxer said about needing a new ANBU captain. "I'll see about trying to find a worthy candidate, honestly we're running quite low on ANBU worthy shinobi right now." Finding the document he was looking for he would give it a quick read over. "Kaede Uzumaki." He said reading the name, before turning to toss the letter over towards Xyxer. However he was greeted by quite an amusing sight. From the looks of it Xyxer had taken whatever the boy had been working on, and punched it out of the building. An amused snort was all Takeo bothered to grace the action with. And then, the boy went nuts and tried to attack Xyxer. This day was turning into quite the entertaining one.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:03 pm
It seemed that when Xyxer hit the wooden solar plexus of the puppet that Jason had been working on, he also hit something that was concealed in the master of the wooden frame. What had he hit.. A nerve, perhaps? Jason did seem quite distraught, especially when he started to wail and lament for his poor, deceased wooden child. It amused Xyxer, such suffering over an inanimate object, it only made him wonder if the male would react more violently or more distraught if he was forced to slaughter his own mother in cold blood. He watched him as he ran over towards the the edge of the office and peered down, still continuing to scream. The smash from below and the surprised screams of the Tengarian villagers alerted Xyxer to the successful landing of the puppet, albeit not a very clean one, instead it was the opposite, very messy with a bajillion splinters or some other large number. He was quite surprised himself that the villagers had not became used to situations like this, after all, they'd just had glass rain down upon them from the action Takeo had used with his choker's extremely loud sound waves, and then when Xyxer himself had jumped out from the window, when bodies were thrown out from the window onto the ground, when fights occurred by somebody being thrown out from the building down to the streets below.. Man, these Tengarian villagers surely were weird in how they did not adapt yet.

However, that did not seem to be the thing that should be concerning itself in Xyxer's mind at the moment, oh no, at the moment he should currently be focused on the creature before him that now appeared to be enraged. How could Xyxer tell that, I hear you ask? Well, Xyxer had dealt with his fair share, well, more than his fair share of angry people, after all, he did commit a lot of acts which could be seen as offensive or testing, which is why lots of people, whom he refers to as underlings, became furious with him. He did tend to deal with them all the same way though, but was it worth while to slaughter the current empty headed rhinoceros whom had now started his suicidal head-first charge into the person of Xyxer. Should he kill him, or merely teach him a lesson for thinking with his pride instead of his brain.. He had followed his brain before, and now his pride had sought fit to damage the poor fellows body, but oh well, if you've got to go, you've got to go.

When the male had reached the front of him and started his assault, Xyxer just laughed. He blatantly laughed, even allowing his head to fall backwards to allow himself the whole movement of laughing at this males simple attack on him. He did not bother to use any weapon, nor had he decided to use a jutsu to try and overwhelm a shinobi he knew was of S-Rank, the most dangerous rank a man could muster in these times. But no, instead he decided to try and punch the face of a male whom was speedy and focused on close combat. It was a bold and daring move, Xyxer had to admit, albeit one of the most foolish he had ever encountered in his journeys across the world. Now of course, as Xyxer passively moved at a speed of 125, a high speed from the standards of any shinobi, he easily tracked what the boy planned to do, which in tandem with his Experienced Fighter perk, he simply saw the contractions of muscles in the arm of the boy and the angling of his fist, easily putting two and two together way before Jason had even launched his fist into what was about to turn into a very sorry mistake. When the arm of Jason was nearly fully extended and close to hitting the face of Xyxer, the Demon of Kirigakure No Sato merely swatted his hand down at his full speed of 125 towards what, to him, was a sluggish speed of 60 of a fist attempting to strike him. If his hand was to successfully hit the male, which it should considering he is enraged and not thinking about his own safety, Jason's hand will be thrown down harshly with the entire weight of Jason coming with it, sending the body down to the ground from the sudden and harsh throwing of his hand.

After that, Xyxer merely planted his foot onto the throat of Jason, allowing his foot to position itself over his larynx so he could easily and slowly squeeze out the life force of the former Tenkage, breath by breath. Catching the letter that Takeo threw towards him, he looked at it briefly before nodding his head. Uzumaki's had always been a dick to him, perhaps he'd have to just off this Uzumaki before he could insult Xyxer with his presence.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:19 pm
Jason didn't have time to move or think. the man, or no, this monster , rather, easily threw him down to his feet. Jason crashed to the ground back first and grunted in pain as the foot of the man-beast was about to crush his throat, or even strangle him. Jason clapped the leg of the large man, anything, to get some air rushing through his throat and to his brain, down to his lungs. Jason tried as much as he could to lift the foot, but due to his strength only being at 9, trying to lift the heavy foot was equal to attempting to lift a large statue at the size or even bigger than a skyscraper with your fingertips. if Jason could think and focus his chakra strings, he would so that he could plant them to the man's other foot and make him trip. which would, hopefully make the man trip and fall. though even if he did that, Jason wasn't in the clear yet, as he had a, what he thought, or rather, didn't hope was, a very angry tenkage, pissed that his office was breached by somebody as low as an Academy Student. Jason was now silently praying to whatever god he now believed in, because firstly, his plan had failed. miserably. secondly, Jason thought that his life was slowly fading away. Jason was hoping that some form of help would arrive. but it seemed that it wouldn't.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum