Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Rise of a non-puppet master (Takeover) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rise of a non-puppet master (Takeover)

Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:10 am
Takeo sighed rubbing his eyes. "This is cutting into my sleeping time, deal with him in whatever way you want." He said to Xyxer, whom was now crushing the kid's throat with his foot or something like that. With that said he made his way to the door, moving past Xyxer and the downed kid before heading out of the building back home. He needed a nap.

[Exit]

Tenkage probably reclaimed it doesn't even fucking matter anymore whatever
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Rise of a non-puppet master (Takeover) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rise of a non-puppet master (Takeover)

Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:52 am
The fingers of Jason were struggling at the foot of Xyxer meaninglessly, it was obvious that his own strength would in fact be no where near Xyxer's own, after all, Xyxer was able to destroy the majority of a table from one simple kick, what could this boy hope to achieve when he could not even land a single solid blow on the foundation that was Xyxer? He did not know, but in the boy's little strugles to hold onto life he had looked behind just the foot of Xyxer that was clasped on his throat, instead, however, he had seen some interest on the foot that was behind himself, the one that was the literal foundation for his standing on the larynx of the former Tenkage. Shaking his head, it was a weird move that the young one seemed to want to pull off to trip the demon that was currently squeezing the life out of him, after all, if he did remove his other foot from the floor it did not truly mean that Xyxer would slip and fall, but if not only for a second, his entire weight would be put onto the larynx of Jason which would of course result in the poor little boy's throat being crushed almost instantly with his life force soon escaping his broken body, with his soul soon escaping the husk of what was once a daring, albeit a coward of a person.

Hearing the words of the now former and current Tenkage, Takeo Tadashi, Xyxer shrugged his shoulders as he seemed to wish for his little beauty sleep. After all, claiming the position of Tenkage and destroying a wall much be extremely grueling activities on the body, as well as deafening quite a few people with your choker's hidden ability. Choker's still confused the poor Xyxer, why any male would wear one was beyond him and yet so many males he had seen over his years as a shinobi wore chokers, he did believe them to be quite a homosexual contraption, or at least, a sissy one, and yet none of the people whom did wear them were females nor did they seem that homosexual to him.. Either they were evolving, or these guys just had a very weird taste in fashion and wished to seduce Xyxer, the mighty demon that was belched from the underworld that was hidden deep within the world of Kirigakure No Sato. Either way, both of the prospects were as terrifying as the other, and so the demon allowed himself a little shiver in fear of the way the world was heading. 

Looking down upon the body of Jason whom was continuing to die at his foot, he slowly removed the clamp from the larynx of the unfortunate former Tenkage and allowed it to drop to the ground just before the males chin, instead crouching down and shooting his hand down like a bullet towards the chest of Jason, grasping onto his shirt before lifting him up from the ground with his formidable strength. Gazing upon the male as he would, no doubt, continue to struggle while being held off the ground, he smiled towards Jason and spoke simply, not even attempting to sugar coat his words for the male. "You're weak. You're a coward. It's only to be expected, you're of Tengakure's blood. However, I will purge you of that." And with that, Xyxer retracted the arm that was grasping a hold of the terrified boy, yanking him back towards Xyxer harshly before fully extending his arm with a rotation of his hip and his left foot moving outwards to give it a more solid throwing foundation, before he obviously threw the boy out of the window to go into a free fall in the air, Xyxer wished to terrify the former Tenkage to see if any other fear he'd face would be equal or as paramount as his immediate death. After all, after you have one near death experience you tend to not care for dying after all of that, do you? You become more lax about things, perhaps this would be the case for Jason.

Watching Jason sail from the room much like his puppet had done minutes prior, Xyxer couldn't help but chuckle at the motion of the boy's body as it flew out of the room, not very majestically like a bird would, but instead much like a heavy rock on it's way to land on some poor fellows head. Perhaps Takeo would not be happy with one more of his villagers dying at the hand of Xyxer, then again, he did not seem to care for Jason and he had given Xyxer full permission to do with Jason what he pleased, something he'll take advantage of no doubt. Moving his right foot past his left foot and breaking into a sprint from his previous docile stance, he leaped out of the Tenkage's office himself, easily covering the distance that Jason had made via his naturally more speedy disposition, and it did help that he had willingly chose his flight path, as opposed to the young fellow whom had no choice in the fate of the world. When Xyxer was above the male, hoping he had not urinated as to not give some villagers a terrible phobia of random piss striking them from the sky, he then launched his hand down towards the back of the male and grasped his shirt once more, this time rotating Xyxer's own body to throw Jason up into the air to make it easier to catch him when they landed, and they were descending rather rapidly. Thankfully for Jason, that move would have stopped the majority of the momentum that he would have had whilst falling, so when Xyxer attempted to wrap his fingers and around the throat of the boy with his palm pressing into his throat, he would not suddenly hang the boy due to the momentum which otherwise would have carried the rest of his body now and his head, remaining stuck in the hand of Xyxer, would have became dislocated from the spine and the rest of the body, a rather amusing end for an amusing person, but alas, that was not to be.

Landing on the floor roughly , he absorbed the shock from the blow into his knees which, thanks to his now bolstered health, he was able to survive without any injuries. Of course Jason would get quite a big shock through his body from the landing and his neck would now be sore, but that was the worst he had to worry for the landing problem, now he just had to deal with the problem that was the demon currently grasping his throat for pure amusement. Gazing upon the fellow as he choked him in the air, Xyxer chuckled and begun walking off with the male, moving from the eyes of the public and entering a rather dark alleyway. Still carrying Jason by his throat regardless of what he attempts, he opened up a small door that was on the ground and moved down through the steps, closing the door behind himself before advancing through an almost pitch black corridor. After a short while of walking, they came upon two ANBU members that were guarding a metallic door, which in turn was guarding a much darker secret than most of Tengakure itself was. Seeing Xyxer's ring, they instantly assumed it to be Xyxer and thus opened the door for him without a word, allowing him to move into the room and drop Jason inside, the door shutting behind them. There was a bloodied table on the right hand side with a few bookshelves of now partially crimson medical kit with preserved organs within jars. The room was lit by two torches that scarcely seemed to go out on either side of the room, but in the centre was the master piece Xyxer valued greatly.. Fresh blood stains were apparent on the ground before it with a molar lying in a splotch of the crimson delight, and blood now also strained the area where the head of the poor victim would be on the cross. "If you could attach yourself to my cross by yourself that'd be great, we have a lot of work to do, you know!" Xyxer stated with glee, almost bursting with the excitement of a young child at the prospect of another person to torture, hell, perhaps at this rate he could even make something out of this young boy whom was a coward and yet had the actual cunning to plan when to steal the village from the grasp of the two usurpers, hell, Xyxer was still technically a Co-Kage.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:48 pm
Jason couldn't believe what had happened, he was launched out of the highest floor of the tenkage building, and then as he was falling, he was yet again, thrown in the air with the monster that flew below him. Jason got even more confused as he was saved, yet his life was still in danger as he landed safely on to the ground and got carried off into a dark alley. through the alley as Jason was taken, Jason spotted two frightening looking ANBU's. Jason was then thrown inside the floor of a scary room after been carried off a few flight of stairs. the room stank. perhaps it stank of blood? Jason didn't know. Jason heard the monster tell him to hook himself up the cross. Jason was carefully getting himself up with a look that could match James Khan from the movie Misery. did he just ask Jason to volunteer at being tortured? seeing as the monster was stronger than he was, and if he even ran off, he'd had to deal with the two ANBU outside, Jason walked up to the cross and lied down, or rather laid his back across the cross, and fastened the belts at the foot area around his legs. he then proceeded to hook up his right hand as the best as he could. as much as Jason could try, he couldn't reach over with his other hand to fasten the belt. Jason mentally face palmed as he was a puppeteer. using all five chakra strings on his left hand that were both 1 meter long and had them fasten the belt. Jason cancelled the strings at his left hand and now focused on the right hand. Jason fastened the belt around his left hand with the right hand of his, that was now controlling 5 strings. as Jason pulled, he grimaced a bit as the tightness hurt his wrist. he hoped that wouldn't severely injure his arm to the point where he had to become the one armed puppet master. Jason was now lying upon what could be the instrument of his doom. Jason could move his head but only from the left and right. as Jason's head centered, he saw that the monster was walking up to him with a glee full face. Jason wanted to ask him a few questions before the hell that was the torture was gonna start. Jason cleared his throat and spoke with an almost booming voice, (for an ex-kage, that is.)towards the monster. "who are you? and why have you taken me here to this place? do you intend to kill me? and why did you save me to begin with?". Jason wanted to know so badly why a monster like the "man" in front of him saved his life, where he could have very easily had done so. a single emotion rose up to Jason's head. it wasn't fear. it wasn't the thought of hopelessness. it was confusion. Jason had no idea why he was brought to this place, that was so secluded that it had to be guarded by two ANBU. if Jason was only stronger. if only he could be so strong, that he would be respected as well as being feared. Jason wanted that now more than ever. he didn't care if he'd lose an arm or two. he would , somehow, be able to control puppets. hell, even if it was with his toes, he'd do it. Jason's face hardened and got serious. he was gonna get out of this. if he even had to fight his way out of here, he would. Jason was now mentally ready. but was he physically? Jason just had to have the patience to find out.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:09 pm
Xyxer was quite spoiled this week it seemed, not only did he have one person to torture in his little dungeon of horrors, but now he had been on the receiving end of having two people to torture. Could this week be any better for a sadistic psychopath? This one surely did not think it could , after all, it'd have to take a pretty mean feat to actually get more people to torture in such a small space of time, if only Youka was to return and so he could begin his torture again. Fading back into reality after such a moment of longing, he noticed the male he had ordered to strap himself to the cross was indeed actually strapping his own tender body to the rigid wood, which made Xyxer amused, but also somewhat impressed. The boy had finally accepted his fate and was no longer contesting it, he was no longer pulling a Youta. Watching him with amusement as he successfully secured himself to the cross entirely with the aided used of his chakra threads, he chuckled and moved his body towards the male that was currently helpless on his cross, one that had gorged itself on the blood of many innocents during it's time here, but very few had actually been shinobi.. But the two shinobi he had actually had ensnared in his torturous cross had both been of S-Rank, also known as the master rank or kage rank.. Kage was merely a name, after all, at least that's what Xyxer believed. But.. was this kid even an S-Rank anymore? Surely not, but Xyxer would give him a rank since he was one of the Kages.

"My name, you inquire? My, my, my, what a brazen request!" Sliding his hand down to the side of his body slowly in a delayed movement, he summoned the shortest version of Tidebreaker, allowing him to use it to function a bit like a large knife, in case he decided to just butcher the male before him. "I want you for myself, Jason, is it? I want to see if I can carve a shinobi out of a coward, a tyrant.." He was somewhat enraptured by his own words, slowly dragging his sword down the arm of Jason to cause a scratch on the surface of his skin with minor bleeding, but hell, purging your blood was believed to get rid of your inner demons wasnt it?
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:05 pm
Jason stared at the man with eyes that showed neither anger nor fear. Jason wanted to know his name and why he would need Jason. did the man just call Jason a coward? sure, he was weak at the moment. but he sure was no coward. nor a tyrant. Jason believed in a fair state of power. as long as he had the power to rule a country or whatever it was, he was sure that he could do it without killing off any not guilty suspects. Jason spoke, with an almost batman like voice. "what's your name? i want to know the name of the person who intends to "own" me." Jason continued with his "batman" voice. "what does a monster like you need me for?" Jason wanted to get free as fast and as soon as possible, because he wanted to, firstly, not be strapped to a cross like a certain prophet. secondly, he wanted to create puppets for his collection so that he always had weapons in use. thirdly, he hated dark rooms like this one. Jason wanted to hurry up and get outta here, though he had to endure whatever this monster was gonna give him.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:19 pm
Xyxer Gyojin, the male that had protected Tengakure from it's foes and even it's own allies, could be seen as a hero for some of his acts. Hell, he could even be considered a martyr considering what he'd done for his village of Kirigakure, but instead, most people chose to see him for whom he truly was. A sadistic monster with no more to him than when his next kill or victim would be. This male before him, curiously, did not seem to know whom he was despite Takeo having said his name before, so Xyxer said it once more for him, "I am Xyxer, Tenkage by name but alas, not entirely by rank. Here, just so you don't forget it.." Xyxer pulled the blade from the males arm and instead moved it towards his torso, his collar bones to be specific, before he began engraving his name, 'Xyxer' in between his collar bones to help him not forget whom now owned him. "Tell me, young one, how much do you wish to live?"
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:35 pm
Jason looked at Xyxer with serious eyes, not even flinching from the blade. "i wish to live my life. i don't care who i belong to. as long as i get to build my puppets and show everybody the very ART that is puppetry! i want everybody to respect me AND fear me! if i'm gonna die doing that, so be it! at least then, my death will go down in history as a man who's heart was full of art that he could never unleash. i want you to release me so that i can show EVERYONE what a puppet master, that i shall become, can do! release me at once!" Jason bravely demanded to Xyxer. Jason then calmed down a bit but still had the serious tone in his voice. "i want to build more puppets. i'm gonna build me some trap puppets, and mainly an armor shell puppet that i can use for protection. though all you need to do is to ask, and i shall protect you with my life. as you have protected my own when takeo wanted to kill me. or even rip out my eye. i guess you might say that i owe you my life." Jason didn't want to say those words, but truth was better than fiction. Jason did owe his life to Xyxer. Xyxer had protected him, in an unorthodox way, but still. he was ready to follow Xyxer everywhere, as Jason believed that he could offer him protection. Jason was fully ready to accept to become a part of Xyxer. though not literally. Jason wanted someone that could protect him, while Jason protected him. if Xyxer would let him go, he would gladly join Xyxer's allegiance. it would also mean that Jason could continue with his building of puppets. Jason awaited until Xyxer would let go of him. how long that would take, Jason wasn't sure, but he hoped it was soon.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:15 pm
As Xyxer was busy carving his name in the supple flesh of Jason much like a teenager in love would carve the name of his crush into a tree's bark, Jason seemed to keep begging him for his life, which was interesting as Xyxer had believed he had given up on life, but when Xyxer did open an ear to his pleas, he realised that he was not actually begging.. But in fact, he was demanding that Xyxer released him so that he could serve Xyxer, be useful to him and protect him with his own life, which offer did in fact interest him. Moving his knife away from the wound that would soon scar the name 'Xyxer' onto his torso, he nodded a little and had his knife merely dissipate in front of the males eyes, removing the restraints slowly that tied him to the cross as he spoke. "Very well, Jason. Until Takeo is better you may be the Tenkage, although I believe the position will be temporary. You follow me where I go and you do what I say, you understand, correct?"
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:20 pm
Jason nodded as he heard what offer was given to him. "though in return, i will protect you from people who want to kill you. because i believe that no matter how strong a person is, they always have one weakness. i don't know which one it is when it comes to you, but whatever." Jason crossed his arms and thought. a Kage. he was gonna rule over a whole village. even if it was temporary. then what? what's gonna happen with Jason then? Jason guessed that only the future had the answers in store. and patience was the road to that answer. Jason snapped out of his thoughts and asked Xyxer a question. "are there any wooden parts in here? i wish to build myself a puppet. it's gonna be a rather simple one, mind you. though it may look weak in structure form and what may have you, but i'm gonna fill it with explosive tags." Jason awaited for an answer out of Xyxer and he couldn't wait until he was gonna build himself an army of puppets.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:49 pm
Xyxer nodded his head at what his new compadre had said, although Xyxer did not wish to admit that he may have weaknesses along the line. He did admire the males desire to be strong and powerful, even though he was already in a spot of power it did not seem to be enough to satiate his thirst, that was desirable for Xyxer. "Very well, you'll follow me for now and work on your puppet as we move. This is no place for kids, after all." Naturally, Xyxer exited the dungeons to go handle some work elsewhere. After all, work was busy and busy was work, haw haw.

[Exit, 5604 WC]

Learning Wrath, which should be approved by now

604 free WC

+2800 ryo
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum