Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

While he's gone(takeover) Empty While he's gone(takeover)

Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:01 pm
With the village hidden in the rain finally back up and running there was work to be done. Unfortunately with the man meant to lead them having been absent for over a week... That meant someone needed to step in. She'd given a rousing speach that pushed the villagers, both ninja and civilian alike to work harder then they'd ever done, rebuilding the great sky scrapers their village was known for and since then.... Well..... It hadn't stopped.

"Miss Aios. I know Li hasn't been around so I was wondering.... What will we do for defense?" An older man with short brown hair walked into the leader's office, a stack of papers nestled in his arms. He set them lightly on the desk, giving her a moment to read over them before turning to her sister, her resolved facade breaking for a moment to give her a pleading glance.

"Thank you for these sir. This is actually the third set of paperwork on the destruction We've gotten today. I'll have them looked over as soon as possible and dont worry. We'll be looking into funding some projects solely to add further protection to the village. " Ai offered him a kind smile, which cheered him up a bit.

"Thank you miss. You three have been amazing. I cant believe our homes are back. All of it.... All of it is back to the way it was. "

"Not the way it was... Remember those who don't learn from their past are destined to repeat it. " Pinochio would point out from a small chair in the back left corner of the office. He was skimming through a folder of random information... Well Skimming wasn't really the word considering he couldn't actually read without Aios' help. still he looked incredibly buisy shifting slowly through the sea of paperwork.

"Is there anything else we can do for the fine village of ame?" Ai would ask as Aios read through the papers the man had handed him. He shook his head, excusing himself quickly.

"AIos... The rain... It's taking a toll on you yanno. You cant keep it up all day and not sleeping isn't the answer." The smaller of her puppets gave her a worried look. It was true that she'd been trying to assist in any way possible until Li came back but It was starting to wear on her resolve. Over the past few days she'd chosen only to sleep a couple hours a night, fearing an attack the moment her rain tiger at will released, leaving the village vulnerable to invasion.

"It... It doesn't matter. I mean.... They accept me here. No one looks at me as a freak or like im pathetic. You saw how excited the people were when I used a couple jutsu to build those skyscrapers. I've just gotta keep this up until Li gets back.

"Then maybe you should......" they both knew where this was going. Would he come back? No one knew. There was so much no one was sure about in Ame, the little village trying to do too much too quickly. It was Aios' way naturally and it seemed like those around her were jumping to the task.

The hours flew by, random people coming in to check in on this or that, a few of the jounin asking how they could help, and various important people in the village itself, mostly buisiness owners like herself and levi were, coming in to check on their affairs. Each was met brightly by Aios and their problems were handled quickly by Ai. Finally they looked up as Aios' eyes started to drift slowly closed, and noticed the moon high in the sky outside their window.

"Aios.... Come home. You have this enormous castle... And we haven't spent more then an hour in it yet. This is so unlike you. I've never seen you... Well.... really take any responsibility. "

"You dont understand. They need me. Once everything is safe then I'll rest but what good is being care free if the people who destroyed this place the first time can still just show up out of the blue. I have an idea. A few actually. " This was it. The planning. This was what Aios was great at. Sure she could go for hours working at a task until she got it perfect, though that generally only was true for her puppets and outfits, but when it came to figuring out how to do something... that was her greatest skill. She'd plotted her escape from funka for months, figuring out the perfect time to slip into the vault to take what she needed and then out once more, checking schedules and mission lists for the break that would grant her the smallest margin of error. It was the absent minded perfectionest's surprise talent.

"Listen. I've been reading through the history of Amekagure. Apparently they had a leader long ago. The history books aren't terribly clear since the library was more then destoryed, but Erasu was able to recover a few partially intact sets of text. Apparently his name was Pein.... or something like that. He used the Rain tiger at will jutsu to keep constant tabs on the people. I was thinking with our skill in Fuin..... If we could write a new seal... It'll take work but at least if something happens We'd know. " She began to write feverishly onto a sheet of paper a long drawn out formula. She scribbled from bottom to top on three sheets of paper before Ai finally walked over, the scritch scratch of her pencil hiding the click of Ai's heels. she felt the girl's skin press aganst her back softly, Ai leaning over slowly to glance down at her work. It was... Impressive, reminding her incredibly of her wild scribblings of outfits only... Technical. Smart. Surprising.

"If this works I should be able to activate the jutsu on the village without me having to put it up every day. That'll give me time to concentrate on the more important things I think.

:"MM.. this is good but it'll cost. Unfortunately The village doesn't have any mo.." She was cut off imediately with a wave of her sister's hand. She flashed it out twice before holding it up slowly, palm out facing her in emphasis that it was already handled.

"That's fine. We have money. With Mine and leviticus' buisiness begining It wont take any time at all for us to make the money back and it'll protect our assets. This buisiness in my hand is gonna make me rich and that cant happen if the village falls plus.... I mean what's a little money if it buys me safety. "

"You like these people dont you..... I dont remember seeing you actually smiling... Like real happiness in a long time. " Ai had noticed the change, wondering what had caused it. It made sense. The people of this village had accepted her and welcomed her. She'd gotten more praise and trust in twenty minutes then she'd earned in her entire life. She felt like she was a part of something and in true Aios fashion she'd devoted her everything to nurturing that which had given her this happiness.

"I um... It doesnt matter. Someone has to do it right? And I mean.... Why not. These people are nice. Let's concentrate. We only have a little bit more time before sunrise Ai. We have to keep concentrating. " The rest of the night was spent working through the seal, page after page of planning and attempts working on putting the right ammount of chakra into the perfect form to allow it to work.

The next day.

"Aios. Wake up. I think there's....." her eyes shot open as she realized she didn't recognize the voice that had called her name her head shot up, looking around quickly towards where she'd heard a young man speak, and was met with a short black haired boy in black.

"Sorry. Anatir. Jounin. I'm one of the few that survived. Um.... There's abit of a line outside of the office. Is Li back yet?" he bowed low as he introduced himself, taking the mask from his side, a rat anbu mask he'd clearly put work into in his free time, and offering it to her sight.

"Ah. Yes. Um... No he still isn't back. I'll take care of it though. Just see to it that the Academy is running smoothly, that the ninja know of the mission list, you know these people better then I for now so set up teams for me if you would. I think that's all I really need. " He was gone in a flash, some strange jutsu she assumed to be space time.

"Come in. One at a time please. " the people missed the last bit as they rushed in, the room deafening with the sound of yelling people. More and more seemed to flood into the small office waving papers, asking questions some yelling just to be heard, and pushing past one another. She turned her attention once more to her sister unsure what to do and was met with a calm smile.

"Please I need...My family is..How long will he be gone...." the questions mixed together, overlapping confusedly in her mind. this was impossible. She had to do something. Drawing on her resolve she scanned the room for a moment and then prepared to answer, but it was Ai who spoke first.

"Please. Everyone. Calm down. One. At. A. Time. All of you will be assisted I assure you. Li is still out. Until he's back We'll be taking over until he returns dont worry. " her tone was calm but persistent, tough and enforcing and finally the choir of voices died down to a small whimper. They each moved back, the back most row walking out of the room to wait as the crowd thinned.

"Now. Who's first."

"Miss. We need money to restart the Amekagure bank. The building is there but we need supplies. We lost everything in the destruction and we have so little." The first was a white haired man, his face wrinkled in fear and worry. In his arms was a folder like the others, yellow and filled to the brim. He offered it to her but Aios took it instead. They glanced over it together, nodding softly.

"Ok. Not a problem. I'll have to order a few things but we will get it taken care of. Take a team out into the jungles. I'll send a few ninja with you just in case. Gather wood. I know a few carpenters in the village who can turn it into tables and chairs that should be able to take care of the need until we can get some better quality items. John! Come in. " She motioned for one of those in the crowd to enter with a soft wave of her hand. "I need you to do me a huge favor. " Her request was met with excited confirmation by the man who'd had everything he asked given freely by the girl. After a few moments emphasizing that he would help in any way possible He fell silent again and she was able to continue.

"John. I'm sending a team out to gather more materials. When they're done I'll need you to turn them into as many sets of different furnature. ANY ONE HERE BECAUSE THEIR BUISINESS OR HOME IS EMPTY COME FORWARD. " After a moment a group of about fifteen walked through the office door, single file, to make a line behind the two directly in front of her.

"Alright. All of you. I'll need a list of neccessities, and I mean Neccessities, written up and given to john. Remember. We all have to work together to make this happen so I'll need you all to assist in gathering wood and stone. If we work together we'll make the next step towards our goals. Go. I put my trust in each and every one of you. The people are the Pride of Amekagure. " The words themselves made Ai turn to look at her sister. Where had that even come from.

Over and over groups came in, and with each group she found a solution. For defense she explained her plans to upgrade the village. For training of the next generation of ninja she offered her guidance, pointing them to the few ninja she had left who could teach classes. Slowly the sea of people would flow out until the only who remained was the Jounin boy who'd woken her.

"Aios. you're doing surprisingly well. I dont know how you've done it but... Wow. It's like you were born for this. "

"Thank you. I'm just putting my concentration on the task at hand. Do me a favor. We still havent heard from Li and it's been over a week. Make an announcement that I'll be formally stepping up to take the title of leader of Amekagure if it's what the people want. I'm doing the job one way or the other so I figure unless theres objection.... Why not right? Have the word spread and if anyone shows resistance or distrust send them here. I don't want to take it by force so let them know if anyone has an objection the office is open for convorsation. "

"Absolutely." He said, grinning from ear to hear before finally disappering again. This was it. The big question. Would the people welcome her as leader? Would Li finally show up? She'd thought about the day Li came back, if he did. if he wasn't dead already. Maybe they'd work together. Otherwise they would discuss and one step down but it would be what's best for Ame not for any one of them. That's what was important right now.

(TWC 2307, i'll count ap if it becomes required but rain tiger active. claiming leader in 48 if unapposed)
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

While he's gone(takeover) Empty Re: While he's gone(takeover)

Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:20 am
Levi has been out for like three days or so looking for supplies and more survivors of the destruction of the village who haven't founded their way back. He didn't come back with much just a few animals and when I mean a few I mean several dozen but due to the population it was a few. Levi had also returned with several people he had founded hiding in caves or keeping away from the village they once thought was gone but man was he tired. Going back and forth looking for supplies and materials and keeping record of everyone was a very tiring job and as a result he haven't had a chance to see Corin, Li, Kozai, or Aios not even knowing of the situation at hand. He would wave to the group of farmers that had sent him out on this job in the first place so that they could collect the plants and animals they had requested.  

Once he had finished that job he really felt like spending the rest of his day at the hot springs and relax then again it seemed like the god of work wouldn't let him rest..such a cruel cruel god. He saw the long line of people and decided to follow it. Once he saw where it leaded he would shake his head and sigh as he walked past the line and headed inside before he was stopped by Falcone.

"Young master Levi where have you been? Everything is out of order theres people needing supplies and Li or Corin haven't been seen si-" Falcone would stop talking to clear his throat and push his glasses up as he noticed how Levi appeared rather tired. "Young master...you should rest when was the last time you sleep?"

Levi would weakly wave at Falcone prior to his appearance and Yawn as he listened to Falcone words. "Li isn't back yet? No wonder everything is out of order. Sleep will come soon Falcone so don't worry..I'll just go see what's up and head to the springs so don't worry." Levi said as he would push himself past the line of people with Falcone following behind him.

Levi slowly strolled into the room as he saw Aios doing paperwork. Aios? Was Aios really doing paperwork well that's a new for him since he was used to her being more fascinated in fashion more than anything.  He would lean against the wall and lightly tap on the door. "Knock Knock! Wow and here I find The Queen of Cosplay doing work." Levi said as he would smile and wave to Ai and Pinocchio.  Levi also noticed the tiredness in Aios which was most likely a bad thing and also meant this work was also tiring probably more tiring than his. "It's look likes someone's a sleepy head, we can't have you exhausted or pass out that would be bad." Levi would look back at the line and watch as Falcone began to prepare to makes some tea which was mostly a hobby for him when he is stressed out. "I've been gone for three days and even the old man is stressing...what'd I miss?"
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:44 am
"Leviticus. Excelent. I'm so glad you're here. I need somewood to take the ninja to people so we gather..... What was I saying?" Excelent Aios, Excelent. The first time since the raising of Ame that she had the chance to speak to a ninja she actually knew and she was delerious. Her mind spun as she continued to work through this and that, flipping through paper after paper. She was tired, that was for sure.

"Appologies master Leviticus. Aios has been a bit...Um... Under the weather you could say. Since the rebuilding of Ame she's suprisingly taken to the prestige expected of her rank," He leaned in, walking a few short steps towards the boy to begin speaking once more in a hushed whisper. "And honestly...I've never seen her work this hard on something she hasn't really cared about so either this village is really important to her....And i'm talking Alternate color Inori cosplay kind of important to her.... Or something has snapped. Either way try not to draw attention to the odity or she'll realize and potentially stop..... "

"Pinochio. Leviticus. You're one of two ninja We've actually seen since we finished building the village unfortunately. Also.... It says here.... You're to get a pretty substancial... Hm. " She passed him a sheet of paper, though it wasn't clear who'd actually written it detailing the plans for the recreation of Amekagure, and it's leadership structure. One thing that stuck out would be the word Anbu with a question mark struck through once in red pen followed by His name under the title Jounin.

"We've been keeping the village running as best we can in Li's absense but Still no one has heard anything from him. I've asked one of our jounin(NPC) to send word that until he returns, and in the event he doesn't Aios will be taking the seat of Village leader. She's been surprisingly um.... On task. The little slip up was most likely due to the six hours of sleep we've gotten... In three days. Still there's much to do. We have a few plans for upgrades to the village to ensure it's protection including the use of Fuinjutsu seals to keep an ever present sensory jutsu up around the area to inform those of us with power if anyone is approaching, The potential to use A powerful Fuin set up to create a Genjutsu like effect cloaking the village from intrusion, and a few lesser projects. If you could I'd like you to act as if you were of Jounin rank for now. I'm sure Li would have wanted that and you're one of the few we know and trust. "

She paused to look over at her sister, who'd been reading the same sheet of paper three times now. She glanced down, looking over what appeared to be a head count of the village. "Ah. I see. Aios. that's not important now. We can't consider these things until we know the village will accept us in Li's place. Anyway, Leviticus. If you can assist in spreading the word. Most of the towns people have heard I do believe, but Aios has requested officially the seat of village leader until we can confirm that Li is alive and well. Interim leader is nice of course but if we were to get a visit or need to do any official documentation we would need to wait until Li got back, or forge his signature. If anyone outside of our village hears that we've rebuilt but our leader isn't around it will be taken as a sign of weakness and neither Aios nor myself is willing to encourage another attack like the one that made our village fall. "

"yes. Um... What she said. I.." Ai shook her head, resting her hand on the girl's shoulder. she could take this convorsation fairly easilly she knew, and a little bit of rest for the puppetmaster, even if it didn't involve closing her eyes, was an incredibly good omen.

"Now. What she was trying to say is the buildings have been restored but the people are finding need for more and more things to get back to daily life. I've sent a messenger around to summon a group to go out into the jungles to gather wood but in case of danger I'd like a couple ninja to go with them. Unfortunately Aios' Rain tiger at will doesn't stretch that far so they'll be a little out of our reach if they get into danger. A few genin should be fine I think. If you'd be so kind it would be fantastic if you could pick and send them. Let them know I'll give one thousand ryo to the ninja who accompany these fine men on their journey... Out of our own pocket of course. We've been paying for everything out of pocket so far to preserve on the village funds as there isn't much. The scrolls and seals for our protections will cost a pretty penny but thankfully we have it. I appologize.... I'm sure you're here for something other then to take orders from a buisiness associate, What can we help you with. Is there a need of something... A problem needing fixed Speak and we'll do it or have it done. "

(TWC 3191)
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:34 am
"Uh..." Levi wasn't really sure about being a jounin because frankly he really didn't do anything but get Falcone to bring a few people which turned to a lot of people but still...he didn't help build things like Aios did and now here he was being asked to go on a mission which he would decline either way. "I..uh...can't except that. I'm flattered and all but I can't except that because I made a deal with Li and Corin..."

Falcone was listening in as he returned with over the amount of cups of tea for Aios, Ai, Pinocchio and Levi..almost several times over. Falcone knew exactly why Levi didn't except and he felt like butting in but he would bow and take his leave to make more tea.

"The deal was I help rebuild the village...in return I can have a branch of my business here and because the deal is done and I do have a branch of my business here..I sorta have to leave soon.  Look it's great and all and I wished I could stay longer but I'm not from ame and there are people waiting for me in shima...at least I think...I really don't know anyone there but due to tenga evacuating I was only given enough time to get away and now I fear I may have to return soon either by my own will or if they send someone looking for me. That is why I can't except Jounin rank." Levi finished what he had to say and waited for something bad to happen I mean yeah he is sorta jumping ship but he still had duties to do in shima and he wish he didn't. "There also another thing...sure you've done good by the people but I just don't feel like it's right for you to become leader of the village after all it was Li's dream...since he watched his home be destroyed. Its just like I don't know someone temporary becoming the Queen of Cosplay because you picked up another hobby or a job but that's just my opinion really it's for ame so whatever the people want they can have a say. Now onto the genin matter...I know someone who could be helpful on the mission and she's also an ame native I could see if she would like to go on it."

Levi would fold his arms and shake his head trying to shake out that idea of leaving to report back in shima. "Aios are you ok? I could get Falcone to help and I can just patrol around the village so you can rest I really don't know how long you've been at this but everyone has to rest I'm worrying about you because you don't look to good right now." Levi would then grab one of the teas Falcone had made and brought it over to Aios so she can drink it. "Well don't worry about me leaving you yet I'll stay until Li returns so i'll help you as much as I can me and the others."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:24 am
"WHAT?!~ WHAT WHAT WHAT" Aios.... wasn't exactly taking his first bit of news well. Thankfully she seemed to be a master at hiding her emotion.... Master at hiding her emotion and understanding sarcasm.... Oh. Wait. AI stepped in once more, tightening her grip on the girl's shoulder, trying to calm her a bit.

"Leviticus. This village needs you. It's unfortunate that you would leave in it's time of great need. Still... We um... Understand...Aios. NO. We. Understand. right sister?" AIos started to interject the first time her sister tried to assure him, cut off quickly. Finally she simply nodded.

"I'm not sure who chorin is... I can only assume it's no one I need to worry about as she's not assisted in the building of Ame in the slightest or running it. Still while it would have been invaluable to have you at my side assisting during this time I suppose your hands are tied. " SHe considered his next statement for several minutes, finally breaking her eyes away from the paperwork that seemed to swarm her.

"It's his dream. I'm glad. I never even considered running a village.... But Here I am. He's gone and worse then that he could be dead. The village needs someone who can take care of them and a man who's disappeared isn't going to do it. I don't want to lead these people... You know that. I'd prefer to concentrate on our buisiness and work on cosplay but the people need someone and I cant help but feel like it's my res....."

"Responsibility. you can say it. It wont kill you Aios... Responsibility. " Aios waved it off. She'd always had troule using that work. It felt foreign on her tongue like it was meant for someone else but never for her.

"Right. That. If he's alive, and comes back I'll step down and work beside him but how many days has it been. We're acting under the assumption he isn't. "

It would sound a little cruel, the assumption that their leader was dead or abandoned them, but the ninja world was harsh. Sometimes you just have to face facts. "Now we're talking. " She'd let him finish his speaking fully before interjecting again. WIth a look to Ai she lifted the cup to her lips, taking a few long sips.

"Alright. Send them. Let them know we need as much material as we can. They need furniture made and while I have a bit of cash left over I can't fund the purchase of that many materials single handedly unfortunately. Ai. I'll be fine for the rest of this.... Go ahead and continue work on that seal please." With a nod her sister walked across the room with a stride that suggested purpose. taking a seat at a desk facing away from them she opened a folder, drawing a pen from within and continued sketching. "Thank you Leviticus. It's a shame that you'll have to leave.... But i know with your help we can do this. I'm not that tired really..... Only minorly exhausted in every way from the combination of work and the sensory jutsu I'm keeping over the village. I'll be fine. As long as the people are safe I'll be fine. "
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:10 am
"If Li is alive. ..well he is, I know he is" Levi was mumbling to himself as you also take a sip of tea. "That's why I'm worried, you're overworking yourself like I said I can patrol the outside of the village with a few others so you don't have to worry about that. Your like family to me and I look after my family so go eat something or chill at the hot springs for a bit , K?" Levi wasn't sure  if Aios would actually take a break but it was worth trying plus it actually showed that he cared about her well being. 

"Young Master and Miss Aios, I have sent word to the others about going out to the jungle and word of you taking the seat as kage until Master Li returns." Falcone was able to complete two task and return with more tea to give to the others who were still in the line outside.  

Levi would nod at Falcone before looking back at Aios grinning.  "Alright how about I make a new deal, I'll stay in the village if you go with me to the hot springs therefore its a win win."
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:00 am
Her skills as a shinobi, specifically her abilities as an expierienced fighter granted her a notice of the strange mumblings. It seemed he was worried. "I'm sure.... He's probably Okay. Just off doing something for the village or something." Ai spoke instead of her sister as she was buisy finishing the last of her tea. it was warm and refreshing, offering the girl a bit of a cafinated pick me up to kep her low battery from finally shorting out, and a welcome break from the dry thoat she'd seemed to have had all day. had she even eaten......

"No miss. You haven't. Not a bite. You kept forgetting to. " Pinochio's words made her face go red. It wasn't the first time she'd forgotten of course. THe girl's craft and personality had made her prone to forgetfullness when she was concentrating intensely on something.

"Thank you...um.. I dont actually know your name, but thank you. and Leviticus.... Sure. I'm wary to leave the village unattended but if you can set up a patrol I'll accompany you. Let it be my small gift for the word I've done, and celebration for my ascention to village leader, even if it does end up being short lived with Li coming back. Also can you send some warm tea to the central sky scraper. John has been working well into the night himself making furniture for thos in need... I'm sure he'll apreciate it. "
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:44 am
"You are welcome Madam Aios. Young master Levi,  shall I send word to the group of hunters you brought back from your trip about the patrolling?  I believe that they could also use the time they spend patrolling to also catch some animals. " Falcone would bow to Aios and Levi and would take the emptied tea cups from Levi and Aios.

"Sure Falcone,  those hunters should do great for patrol." Levi would stretch his arms upward and release a yawn before continuing to speak. "Don't worry Aios, we will still be close to the village and even though I advise not to you can still keep up your jutsu if you want as it might still be in range but that would interfere with relaxing of course...either way it's your choice. " Great Aios agreed to take a break and Falcone went to go send tea to John..whoever that is and tell the hunters about patrolling.  It seemed like today was a good day for Levi, even the rain didn't bother him as it usually does. Yes all he had to do now was wait for Aios to get ready to leave and then they are on their way to the hot springs except there was two problems.  First Levi didn't quite remember the way to the hot springs. He only remembered that it was somewhere in the jungle and near one of the grocery stores. Well even if he didn't remember where it is he would find it because it would all come back to him or he would stumble upon it. The second problem was more of a current problem as Levi became to realize that there was still a line of people outside the office waiting to see Aios. Now him and Aios can't just go willy nilly and walk out and leave with the line of people outside so he haf to think, he had to be crafty. Levi had thought of the idea plus it would allow Aios to have some fun except he didn't like it. "Hey...if we going to get past all those people without following us...we might need to...disguise ourselves. .or as you call it, Cosplay."
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:55 am
She nodded to the two as they spoke, awaiting the end of their convorsation before slowly pushing herself up, only to fall. THe lack of sleep had made her significantly weaker then she'd realized. With a shake of her head Ai Tapped her sister on the shoulder. With an arm draped across Ai's shoulder she was lifted up and placed in the conveniently placed wheelchair that had been used earlier.

"Heh. " In an instant her outfit and hair changed completely, now looking similar to the strange cosplay that Ai had been seen in the first time they entered the village, her red tight fitting suit seeming to shimmer in the light. "Cosplay... Is what i Do. " She took off, wheeling the wheel chair via the strings of chakra as Ai sliped out the window. The large crowd quickly closed in on the puppet, who somehow in the time it'd taken for her sister to wheel down the hallway had changed into Aios' outfit, sword held gently in her hand with the tip placed into the ground. It was the perfect diversion, and with this they would be able to head off to the hot springs. It would be a relaxing night finally with the village looked over, and tomorow she would double her efforts to finish the village upgrades and do anything in her power to ensure the survival and protection of the village hidden in the rain.

(Posting exit here to end this topic so i can do my village upgrades and start a new topic in the springs!! claiming village leader as it's been well more then 48 and the only person who posted in the topic accepted her as leader, also having put in a large wc towards convincing the villagers

TWC 4210 2100 ryo and claiming leader! ))
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:36 pm
Levi watched as Aios outfit changed almost instantly. "That's new, anyway this is why relaxing would be great because you can barely stand....jeez you really have been sitting there all day." Levi would follow Aios outside as he watched the crowd of people swarm Ai sucks to be her but the diversion seemed to work! Problem two was solved now all Levi had to do was remember where exactly the path to the hot springs was. He would sigh as he watched Aios used chakra strings which to him was still working. He would grab onto the handlebars and begin to push her. "Just relax, I can take you there" he said as he would continue to push her.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum