Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Did he just.....yeah he did [Takeover] Empty Did he just.....yeah he did [Takeover]

Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:22 pm
Now its been awhile since anyone has seen Taiga and quite frankly it was getting too silent for Kyte's taste. No one knew where their leader had gone to and the people was asking questions of his whereabouts to Kyte. So he made up a few lies saying Taiga was out in the jungle or stuck with paperwork in his office but he couldn't keep going on forever. So entering the office he would wait for him which seemed like forever until he finally gave up. Looking at the chair Kyte would slowly grin. "These people need their leader and he's not here well he might be here...I don't know, and since being his brother I can lead them for a bit until he returns right?" He said to himself as he would sit in the chair. 

Spinning around in the chair he would look around the room which seemed a little messy and dusty. "This place needs to be cleaned"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Did he just.....yeah he did [Takeover] Empty Re: Did he just.....yeah he did [Takeover]

Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:20 pm
[So, the IC reasoning for this...as I'm reading it...Is.
"...WELP! I CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!*Spins in chair* "WHEEEEE!!!!!"

Is that about right? How about No? Denied. I hate you. My rage is broken. Because I expect better from you people.
I believed in you. I have hopes for you all. And you crush them...And break my heart.]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Did he just.....yeah he did [Takeover] Empty Re: Did he just.....yeah he did [Takeover]

Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:25 pm
"that....doesnt sound like a terribly good idea kid." The girl stood off in the corner, a sinister smile creeping across her face behind the black raven faced mask that hid it from the outside world. She leaned against the wall, her eyes not shifting towards the boy as she spoke, adressing him without any indication in stance or posture that she actually realized his existence. 

On either side of the door the Demon of chance and Avatar of Sorrow stood, their posture seeming to bleed power in a way that would terrify any normal man. How long the three had been there was unsure. Perhaps they'd just appeared out of the blue, perhaps they'd been in the room the entire time. The important thing to acknowledge was they were in fact there and not terribly interested in the rediculous ponderings of a child. latched onto amber's wrist set the shield of hatred, sorrow's second unlock. The metal seemed to glow with a dark aura that complimented the deep purple aura resonating from her body beatuifully. 

"I dont suppose you would be actually considering claiming lord taiga's position? not with the protection of kuushou to ensure things go well for Taiga until Kushou's return. This puts my presence and your idea at a conflict of interests...we wouldn't want that would we?"
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:03 pm
It was silent when he entered the room and now that he was spinning around in the chair waiting. So he never noticed the woman in the room from the beginning. Hearing her voice he would stop spinning and face her. "Now I don't know any Kuushou and I don't think I want to know him but you are correct my ideas and yours are at conflict and you probably wouldn't understand mines...." Sure she had her weapons drawn but Kyte simply didn't care if she attacked him its simple as that.

"Now about my brother...I'm simply waiting for him to ask him for help and if he doesn't shows....that maybe a problem" Staring the women in the eye he would lean against the wall.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:09 pm
(Topic is voided disregard kira's post.)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:49 pm
(If it's alright with you two and he would like we can continue the topic and simply void the TSKE over tag =) ))
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:45 pm
[Sure I'm fine with that]
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:49 am
(Ok continue purely for CD)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:09 am
"Good choice." The three spoke in perfect Unison, each on wavering in voice or stature like a stone statue given voice without life. The words seemed to hang in the air for several minutes before KIRA spoke again, taking a step forward, pushing off of the wall with her back. "If it is assistance you need speak. This village is under my protection as my master has commanded. What it needs I shall provide as long as I see it fit to do so." She allowed the comment about echo to hang in the air, feeling no need to use his alias a second time. Certainly he was now aware she meant buisiness and the trinity would deal with the situation if he didn't.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:14 am
((Exit.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum