Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Rise of a non-puppet master (Takeover) Empty Rise of a non-puppet master (Takeover)

Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:03 pm
Takeo had heard some strange rumours. Xyxer had apparently left the village, though that wasn't all that hard to believe. The strangest thing had been a rumour about himself. Apparently Takeo was close to death, many feared that he would not live all that longer. When he had first heard the rumours he had checked himself over. He felt fine heck he even looked fine, ignoring the new scar that was hidden by the shirt he wore. Talk of how some stranger had rose up to claim the rank of Tenkage because of these rumours had reached his ears. This whole incident sounded amusingly familiar. Takeo wondered if this was Den and Shinji's way of fucking with him. Was this all orchestrated by them? No, they were dead. Perhaps this was the doing of Xyxer. Now, if this had happened a few days ago Takeo wouldn't have even bothered to leave the hospital room in order to go assert his authority. Unfortunately for whoever had taken control, Takeo had finally learned to control his Byakugan to the extent that he wanted.

He felt slightly sorry for the hospital staff on duty when he blew the door off of it's hinges, the object rocketing across the corridor before meeting the resistance of the wall. He examined there expressions for a brief moment, a mixture of surprise and fear, before he turned and made his way towards the stairs. The Tenkage hat sat upon his head, a reassurance to the people he passed that he was still the one whom was in control of this village. The hat was tilted forward, casting a shadow over his eyes. This served as a way to hide the protruding veins surrounding his left eye, the Byakugan granting him vision of the entire building. His descent down the building took a few minutes, Takeo after all was in no rush. He had to refrain from cracking a smile at the expressions of each person he passed. Exiting out into the open the village was surprisingly lively. Perhaps it was the news of a new leader that had sent them into an uproar.

Takeo made his way through the crowd, brushing off several villagers that tried to hug him, likely to try and mug him. The journey to the tallest building in the village only took about three minutes. During which time the majority of the village had became aware of his supposed recovery. He felt disgusted at the actions of the villagers, so quick to spread information around regardless of whether it is true or not. Not wanting to waste his time taking the stairs up through the multiple stories he instead took the elevator, because elevators make life much easier. Tapping his foot along with the beat of the elevator music he waited as it ascended up the building. He had almost dozed off by the time he had arrived, the ding snapping him back into the land of conscious. Stepping through the elevator he held up a hand in greeting to Haru the receptionist, who regardless of who was leading the village never seemed to leave his post.

And with that he waltzed right into his office and went to take a seat. Of course if there was someone else sat in his chair it would likely lead to more damage done to the office, and so soon after it had been repaired as well. If not then he would just go and take a seat.

The next time he visited the hospital he'd have to make a public announcement to prevent wide spread panic. God people over reacted so much these days.

[Claiming Tenkage, again.]
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Rise of a non-puppet master (Takeover) Empty Re: Rise of a non-puppet master (Takeover)

Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:25 am
"um, excuse me. could you maybe stop tinkering with my puppets and get off me?" Jason stated while sitting on the chair. either Jason had been invisible or he wasn't deemed important enough for takeo to be seen. "i am asking you politely, sir, to please get off of my lap. i am starting to feel uncomfortable." Jason stated as a matter of fact. all Jason wanted to do was to build his dear puppets in peace. was that so hard to do? or even ask? to Jason, this was like talking to an orangutang who only knew mandarin. it quickly becomes frustrating to both parties. Jason wanted the kage, or current kage as it seemed to get off, so that Jason would hurry home so that he could finish building his puppet. it was a secret project after all, though he doesn't know how secret it is, seeing as he revealed it to half of the entire village. though the kage, the current one, haven't seen it, so it's gonna be a surprise for him. oh boy, Jason couldn't wait to show off the puppet to him. this will hopefully make the current kage see how beautiful art really is. if Jason really thought about it, then art was most likely the most beautiful thing that ever exists. next to paintings of rolling plains and what not. art soothed Jason to the soul. and sure, there would be people who disagree with him, but that's just a fact of life for Jason. he knows that he's not gonna be loved by everyone. some people are gonna love him, others will hate him. that's just how it is. and Jason knows full well that everybody does not share the same opinions. some people like onions, other like garlic. some people like action movies, some like comedy movies. it's the same thing. Jason had hoped that the tenkage would understand him and let him go and that he wanted to go somewhere new.Jason hoped he could go.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Rise of a non-puppet master (Takeover) Empty Re: Rise of a non-puppet master (Takeover)

Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:09 am
It seemed that the person who had tried to claim power was a fool, remaining inside of his office. Takeo halted in his advance in the doorway, looking over the one who was currently sat at the opposite end of the room. Honestly the fact that the guy was still here surprised Takeo. Only once before he had met someone as dumb as this. The only thing that likely remained of him was the Sharingan implanted into his right eye. Looking over the guy now Takeo found him to be pretty unremarkable. It would explain how he managed to get in here, probably mistaken for the cleaner. His assessment of the person before him lasted less than a second, and upon completion he made his way forward. Before he had entered the room he had placed a pair of earplugs into his ears, the reason becoming clear immediately. From the choker that was around his neck, a high pitched screech sounded. The noise would travel across the room, the sound bouncing off the walls and echoing loudly. Even with the plugs in Takeo couldn't help but grimace at the noise.

With that done he stepped forward, removing the ear plugs and making his way across the room to where the boy sat. "Any other day and I would have let you go unharmed." He mused, sitting on the edge of the desk and looking to the seated boy. "Unfortunately for you however, I'm in a bit of a bad mood." As he talked one of the blades of Bararaq Sei slipped into his grasp. He continued to speak, examining the blade carefully. "Story time. Once upon a time, back before I was in charge of this village, someone broke into my house. A young child, a Genin at the time, and an Anbu operative. As punishment for that, I cut off the girl's limbs." He paused for a moment, fondly remembering the incident with a smile. "Your crimes are similar. Breaking into my office. But unfortunately for you your crimes are far, far graver. Breaking into here AND then attempting to take my village from me." Takeo tutted shaking his head and staring at the boy with sadness. "Likely in some other villages this crime is punished by death. Luckily for you however, I am a merciful ruler."

With that said and done he pointed the tip of Bararaq Sei's blade towards Jason's right eye. "Have you ever had something in your eye? It's a terrible experience, hurts like hell." Takeo smiled towards him, bringing the blade closer and closer to the eye. And then, if the boy didn't do anything to stop this blah blah, the blade would pierce straight through the eye. "You know I had my own eyes removed, that was a strange experience. Afterwards I was forced to see the world through one eye while I healed. It kind of sucked really." With a sharp tug the blade was dislodged from the eye socket, taking along with it a chunk of the boy's eye. "Hm, I'm not sure this was how they did it." He said with a frown on his face. "Now you see, I have a dilemma. One eye is hardly the same as all four limbs. People will begin to think that perhaps I'm too merciful at this rate."

With that said, the blade of Bararaq Sei began to crackle as lightning surrounded it. With a quick flick of the wrist, the blade would cut into the right shoulder of the boy if he didn't move blah blah blah. Due to the boy's terrible durability, the blade would slice through the skin and bone as if it were paper. A loud thunk would be heard as the boy's arm fell from his body and hit the floor, followed by the sound of blood dripping on the floor. A swing of Takeo's own arm would follow the sound, and a another thunk would be heard as the boy's right leg was cut off from just below the knee. He would have marvelled at the sight of it all, the state of the boy's right side that is. Takeo would have pushed himself up into standing position, stepping over the puddles and body parts and making his way around to the back of chair. And then with the grace of a surgeon he would drag the blade across the boy's throat, the skin parting as if it were the red sea and his blade Moses. A quick tug on the hair of the boy and another slice and the head would detach itself. At which point Takeo would open one of the window's and toss it. That'd show the populace it would be best not to try and take advantage of his problems again.

Back in reality Takeo would smile at the thought. The thought was fleeting, lasting no more than a second or two. Alas Takeo was not allowed to do things like that anymore, it would bring about panic after all. "An eye will suffice I suppose." He said with a sigh, gesturing towards the door with a lazy wave. "Out of my sight, before I damage yours more, and take your crap with you."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:22 am
Xyxer, having just explored the hospital and having not found Takeo to inform him of his departure, had instead tried the only other place where Takeo would possibly be. Walking through the streets, his pace had somewhat slackened as there were no other signs of destruction in the area. Enjoying the quiet, controlled atmosphere, it was a nice change from his running here after all. Xyxer continued to walk, now being quite close the Tenkage's offices and all seemed well. But, well, that soon changed when since Xyxer heard a high pitched shrieking directly from Takeo's office.. He must be hurt! The windows to the Tenkage's office had shattered already, and so Xyxer did not take his time, sprinting forwards and using his strength to jump, propelling himself up through the air like a really cool, blue haired torpedo before landing in the Tenkage's office, his eyes much more angry looking than they ever used to be. Takeo was still walking forwards.. which was weird. Peering over the chair, he saw the male sitting down, the one whom was known as Jason.

Looking between the two, Xyxer then moved his hands down to the face of Jason, throwing his face a little as he was paralysed. "Who is he, and what's he doing here, Takeo?" Naturally, with these events, Xyxer was now in position to protect the boy. After all, he could be of use later, even if it was as a form of amusement on his cross. Naturally, his eternal mangekyo sharingan was active, he didn't want his Tenkage hurt after all, did he.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:32 am
Jason didn't know what to do. he constantly looked back and forth between the two men and was just being silent. Jason started by muttering out two words that would be, hopefully help out. at least it would maybe calm things down. "help me...." Jason was scared as he started to shake as he didn't have any means of defending himself. he hoped that this man who came to his rescue would save him.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:37 pm
The sound of the choker reached both the ears of Jason, and the approaching Xyxer. Jason, unable to handle the effect of it would just slump forward his forehead slamming against the desk with a loud thunk. Xyxer would only be slightly affected by the noise, his center of balance likely being slightly off and his ears still ringing from the noise. Now of course Takeo would have likely continued on with what he had planned to do to Jason had Xyxer not been on his way, however Takeo saw the approach of the boy through the vision of his Byakugan.

He acted accordingly, understanding that this man must be an accomplice of the now paralysed person sitting in his desk. Lightning chakra crackled inside of him, his senses heightening and a black diamond appearing on his left cheek. His Kage hat remained sat on his head, still tilted forward to shadow his eyes. The twin blades of Bararaq Sei were in his grasp instantly, the second blade having been repaired during his time in the hospital. The wires and blades lit up blue, lightning crackling around all of them as he channelled his chakra through them. Flicking his wrists forward, the blades streaked forward like they were lightning itself, moving out through the shattered windows and towards the blue haired stranger that was about mid-way through his leap through the air.

Honestly, this was turning into such a pain in the ass.

729 AP Remaining.

Speed of blades travelling: 163

Speed: 195
Chakra: 170

Everything else is the same.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:26 pm
Naturally, with his sharingan active, Xyxer was capable of seeing the blades lashing towards him as well as see, not only hear the electric crackling along the wires.. It definitely was Takeo, he remembered these queer weapons that the boy used to overwhelm his opponents. Well, if those wires were heading for him it sure would be quite a bad tim- oh, they were. That was evident thanks to the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan the boy had recently came into possession of. Forming the layers of the Abysswalker over himself, the armour sought to protect him from the violent electricity of the wires by the rubber insulation inside, and so when the wires did reach him, he merely grasped onto the threads themselves instead of the blades, intending to pull the male back down from the tower.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:19 pm
Jason didn't know what to do. he was left completely paralyzed on the desk. he couldn't move at all. Jason tried moving his hands and fingers to make a chakra thread to move his head but alas, it couldn't be done. Jason was left in this sorry state and had to wait for help to arrive. until then, he was stuck here, sitting with his forehead against the desk. he just hoped nobody that wanted to kill him would enter now and do the simple deed. he just had to hope and pray to what god he prays in that didn't happen.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:40 am
Takeo observed the blue-hair stranger become coated in armour. The armour itself was familiar to Takeo, thus when the male grabbed onto the wires he manipulated them to drag Xyxer into the room. Due to the weight of the boy, his feet coated themselves with chakra, using the water walking technique in order to not be moved. With that done he would deactivate Bararaq Sei, tugging on the wires to send the blades back into his grasp if Xyxer let them go. "You dyed your hair." He said in a greeting to the new arrival, turning his gaze to where Jason lay slumped in the chair. "Rumours of you leaving the village and of me being on my death bed seemed to have spread throughout the village. Someone tried to take advantage of it in order to claim the Tenkage position." A lazy wave of the arm in Jason's direction accompanies his explanation. "So here I am wondering what punishment to deal to him. I can't just let this go without one you see, then everyone would think they could get away with trying it."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:16 am
Almost as soon as his metallic talons found their way and grasped the wires of Takeo's signature weapon, he noticed something else happen.. The static in the air tasted different, it was lessening, the feeling too was becoming less prominent, which could only mean good things for the Wrath of Tengakure. Ah, yes, when his head did diverge down towards the wire he had grasped hold of, he no longer saw any electricity fizzling throughout it. That was useful, the sadistic psychopath noted as his body now begun it's rather rapid swinging journey towards the Tenkage's Offices. He had almost forgot that the Tenkage's eyes were both from the dead.. He would have to bring that topic up with him soon, he did seem to be quite an interesting person to have a verbal parley with. Eventually, when he did reach the level where the office was, Xyxer let go of the wires mid-flight to allow Takeo to retract them fully to himself and do what he willed, Xyxer Gyojin merely assumed that he now recognised him and was no longer intending to fight him.. Then again, why did he noted recognise him prior? It was something queer that he would also have to inquire with, perhaps stress could be the reason, after all, he was on his death bed not too long ago.

During his free-motion movement in the air, Xyxer allowed the metallic, meticulously crafted demon to dissipate off from his body as a shell and instead revealed his new identity, one that most people would have not seen as of yet. His true form. Naturally, as he was flying in the air, he could not really decide whether to perform a triple back flip or change his course, he could not fly, yet, so naturally, as the male had been pulled towards the office room and he was currently in the path of the Tenkage's table, he shifted his right foot out from his body and allowed it to roughly impact the darkened wood, crushing around about half the table which exploded into splinters with the remainder of the table flying directly into the side of the wall, of course, creating a loud bang; perhaps even enough to make eardrums bleed. Hearing the words of Takeo after the destruction of the table, Xyxer turned around to the paralysed fellow in the chair. Shouldnt that effect be wearing off now? Xyxer could only imagine, then use that knowledge in his mind in case he was to ever truly fight Takeo.

Standing on the right hand side of Jason, he gazed down upon his form and took in his features, listening to how Takeo was deciding on how to punish him, which did explain the weapons being drawn. Shrugging his shoulders at his hair being dyed since naturally he could not see his own features at the moment, he just turned his head towards Takeo and spoke with a smirk, almost chiding, "He's claimed the Tenkage position.. and you did not receive news of a usurper while you was in your bed?" Xyxer did find that part amusing to say the least, albeit he knew himself that he too, was a major factor in the uprise of Jason.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum