Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

What to do...Wait its been a while! [Psychosis] - Page 3 Empty Re: What to do...Wait its been a while! [Psychosis]

Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:10 pm
Yaju chuckled for a moment as he clasped his hands in front of him, his eyes looking around before answering," Well as far as the elements go i have both of them, Lightning being the first element i learned and Fire being recent. Although if you want to teach me something as well i am fine with that..wouldn't mind learning something new," he would have liked to have learned something from someone that he considered not only a good friend, but a good teacher as well.

Looking over to the waitress he would order himself the pork bun and udon lunch special with a cup of tea, he would lay his hands onto the table thinking to himself for a moment before smiling," So what elements do you know as of now? I have Lightning, Fire and Earth," of course he at one point had other elements, but due to the whole "experiment" deal he lost most of them and had to start from scratch. The silence between the two was a little weary, but after a while their food came to the table and he would begin to eat.

Of course after a while he would remember the body in the lab and bring up a question," Say Kuro...what exactly is your clone doing to the body in the lab? I noticed the rods it was placing inside of it..but i am not familiar with them," of course this may have been the wrong question to ask, he was curious as to why he had wanted the body.

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

What to do...Wait its been a while! [Psychosis] - Page 3 Empty Re: What to do...Wait its been a while! [Psychosis]

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:54 pm
From what he was gathering from Kuro, the possibilities of him learning things he couldn't have done were multiplying right in front of him and with the current rate of things. A slow nod from his head would show that he has at least some encounter with a bijuu or rather his experience with Kurisu had taught him that much. In between explanations he would mentally jot down what he could benefit from...the whole list actually having him waiting to learn from Kuro," What ever you are willing to teach me i shall give in kind. My abilities stem more into the offensive stretch so having a new repertoire so to speak will assist me. Although," he paused for a moment, gathering his thoughts before speaking again," With it being you i think you will grasp the jutsu i can show you in turn faster than i did," chuckling lightly it would seem that he was about to learn more than he even thought he was today.

When Kuro explained that he did not have any jutsu for the elements he had, it had made Yaju a bit more oriented to teach the one's he knew," I have a fair balance of both Lightning as well as Earth and Fire jutsu i can teach you to help fill in those gaps whenever we start the training, some of them i had made myself and some of them i picked up during some...down time if you will," of course he meant being bat shit bored and having nothing else to do besides read scrolls.

His eyes locked onto the bar that had sprouted from his palm, followed by the explanation it was safe to say that he was...becoming even more curious as to the extent of the rods and the effects they had on the bodies, but for now his curiosity had been slated. Of course as they had been speaking, Yaju had finished off his plate and was holding the cup within the grasp of his left hand," So you can essentially reanimate dead corpses and use them in a more effective way? That's...actually pretty bad ass if you ask me. If you need any assistance acquiring dead bodies...we do have a bit in the morgue of the hospital," of course he did know of a bit that could be used in this case, but he was really wanting to see the full results of what would happen should he finish all of the bodies.

Standing up he would grab the scythe and put some money on the table for their food," Want to go ahead and get started? Its going to be a long day and if we get started now we can get the bulk of it out unless you want to stop by the hospital first," of course he would wait for an answer before moving on.

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:33 pm
It would seem that the two of them shared a common ground with their agreement, Yaju thinking nothing more of it and wanted this to work for the both of them. Smiling he would nod and speak his own mind," Well it seems like we both have the same ideals and concepts about this...I wouldn't want to betray you and vice versa. Besides i want to be the one that all my friends can come to in times of need...its something that i've slowly been working into," of course he himself had been working on many things that had first been hindering him, his anger and malice towards the world, and turning it into something that would benefit him in the long run. After the two of them had left the resturant and began their walk he would ponder on what bodies he had actually stored inside of the morgue. Of his current mindset there was the one Yuki boy he had killed not to long ago...maybe over a couple of months or longer, his body being preserved as a just in case. The others...maybe there was that Tee kid or someone else, but of course he could just simply pull up the medical records and see who all had died recently and then give those to Kuro...simple and effective.

"So you need about four good bodies...two i know of are in good condition, just iced down just in case they were needed...never knew they'd actually be useful. If need be...," he stopped for a moment, his eyes closing before reopening," I know of an additional body that could be of use, this one of course belonging to one that had allowed me use of their bloodline in order to study it," it was weird how he remembered about the boy that had offered himself as a small research object, but since then the boy was unresponsive so he had left him be. Now he would be the perfect candidate for Kuro and his plans while he could be able to observe it more, his curiousity wondering what could come of the six bodies.

After leading Kuro through the village for a bit he would look at the new appearance of the male, smiling before reaching into his pockets and pulling out of the clover cig's that he had picked up. The objects weren't detrimental to his health and helped his chakra flow a bit, but he would keep them to a minimal just in case his company didn't like them. As a case in point he would channel the chakra through his body, what was once being a calm storm turned into a raging fire and the tips of his fingers would light causing the clove to burn," The only thing about fire i can easily say to help...is to allow your body to at first be as calm as a tame fire... then let it burn. Or...rather think of it like a temper, once it can be calm but once angered it flares up. Kind of like your chakra in a sense," rubbing his head he would exhale the smoke and activate his Byakugan, thanks to the augment that kuro did to his eyes they would have a small glow to them. For a moment he would close his eyes and aim his head towards the sky, holding the tiger hand seal he would demonstrate one Fire technique that he knew, taking in a deep breathe before kneading and releasing a large quantity of fire into the air causing many of the villagers to look in awe before carrying on.

He would hold the intense jutsu for a moment, the fire turning into a darker color before dispersing and his eyes returning to Kuro," With your eyes you could see how my chakra circulates when i use Fire as an element? Its kind of easier to explain while using it than just giving you the science...which i am bad at, but lightning on the other hand," as an example he would allow his chakra to leak out before changing its properites to that of a lightning storm, the lightning itself dancing and churning around himself before dispersing," Is something i feel like no other. Conjuring lightning is like allowing every small trace of electricty that flows in your body to instantaneously charge and explode before taming it and making it your own...its a crappy explanation but once you try it," he paused as he smiled," it feels so natural," with his crappy explanations he would hope that Kuro had obtained or rather grapsed the gist of what he was saying.

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:45 am
Seeing as Kuro could wait for the remaining bodies, Yaju didn't have to overthink where the others were, of course knowing that many didn't just drop dead from the blue but...there were plenty of unexplained happenings that no one could really just speak of. He could tell that he was right about Kuro learning faster than many that he personally knew, the explanations might have been a bit dry but the quickness of how he picked up on them made a quick smile appear on his own face as he returned his left hand into his pocket and begun to finish off his clove. Dropping the butt onto the ground he would begin to listen to Kuro's expalantion of how he underwent the training for each of his elements, the time it took him to learn wind at one point was excrutiating at best, but he was able to do it so easily. Water...was the easiest element he had trained for, because it was just a simple flowing momentum before bringing it under his control. He somehow missed being able to control water as an element, its uses were...more than satisfactory especially with the combination of Lightning or Fire...but he left that road behind for a reason so he didn't delve on the past any further.

Now he was going to learn something new...the technique that Kuro had used in the lab was finally about to be taught to him, although how fast he would pick this up....meant that something was going to get broken or more likely hurt. Listening to the explanation he would nod, still listening to Kuro talk about the jutsu itself and how to execute it. While standing there he would channel chakra into his legs, slowly at first before channeling it into his right foot and taking a deep breath. At the last moment he would lean forward, releasing the large concentration of chakra and propelling himself forward. Although he had made the right moves he would only go about ten meters forward before stumbling a bit and looking back," Kay...so this might require a second attempt, give me a second," of course he would close his eyes and invision it a different way. He lead with his right foot and ended on his left, but in some cases he would change it up. Forgetting that he had recently just became...a bit more flexible in his foot movement, he would smile and try the process again but with a little twist to it. Flowing chakra into his foot he would also channel a small portion into his left foot as well. After leaning forward he would disappear, this time going further before stopping near a food cart 20 meters away. The trick he developed to finally get it on the second try? He used the left foot as a break, waiting until the acceleration was over before releasing it and adding a small torque to his stop causing his body to shift the momentum and thus spread the blow evenly.

Using the same technique he would appear closer to Kuro, standing by his side as he chuckled and scratched his head," Second try always works better for me...although now i just need to master doing this...to where i can move with just the simpliest of moves," however he had failed to say that his legs were..not in tremendous pain, but enough to hurt him oddly. Using an ability of its caliber was new to him, as he was used to just freely moving, but this would also be a good way for him to open up his abilities and channel them into a new form. At the end of the day though pain only made him stronger, so he would turn to Kuro and nod," So what are we going to work on next? Anything your up for i am as well, and if need be i'll have what we talked about delivered to the Lab now so that they will be there for you later," it only took one motion of his hand to summon two ANBU operatives which with a little conversation would drop the bodies into the Black Forest and promptly leave afterwards, their task only taking them mere minutes.

At the end of it they would be halfway towards the hospital, but with no reason to be here now....he had simply only needed to find a good place for them to train without blowing up anything. Looking around he would remember that the training area could be perfect seeing as the back area was basically unused and it was perfect for the both of them. Motioning Kuro to follow him, he would lead him to the training grounds itself where he would stretch and look around," This would be a better place for us to continuing the training so that we don't cause any significant damage to anything...knowing me i can be pretty reckless so where were we?," knowing that their would be more to this lesson than he anticipated, he would no doubt learn all he could and use it to better himself.

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:55 pm
Hearing that the he had a better place to train, it made it easier for him to potentially go all out if the two actually got into a heated spar which judging by how powerful Kuro was...was more than likely on both their parts. Taking into account that he now had more than enough he wanted to try out without the worry of hurting anyone this would be the perfect time," Alright when you are ready just contact me through that seal i put on the back of your neck, whenever you are finished i will come and we can continue the training. After all there is more that i want to show you jutsu wise and....there's more i would like to learn from you," with a small smile he would watch as Kuro disappeared into thin air before rolling his shoulders and looking towards the office.

He now needed to take care of some personal things himself...one of which was tracking down and finding a certain item of his...and also preparing for the spar between the two of them. Because of other events he would also need to pay a visit to the Great Kitsune Spirit something he had been putting off for some time. His body was getting adjusted to the Nature chakra that was flowing through it....now he needed to actually complete said training and be able to harness it without the need of meditation. In the process he could even gain the ability to summon her majesty in combat..something only the previous Kitsune sage could do. The options weren't looking well, but then again it was something that would benefit the both of them in the long run.

Once he had made up his mind he would pull out a scroll and read its contents before rolling up his sleeves and performing the summoning jutsu, his body beginning to inwardly turn before disappearing into a plume of smoke. Appearing in a dark shrine he would be met with a large pair of golden eyes," Alright your majesty....now let's talk of our future," a small grin appeared on his face before everything faded...things were about to get interesting.

[Exit/Topic Closed]
6615 WC
30 posts for recovery of implant
2000 words going towards the learning of Hoho
2000 Going towards mastery of Summoning Jutsu
2615 going towards Destruction Fist
+33 AP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum