Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
129 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

A whole lotta turtle[Psychosis] Empty A whole lotta turtle[Psychosis]

Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:17 pm
Another trip to the lab was in due, but this time....it was because of something that had piqued the curiousity of the Raikage Yaju. The boy he had grabbed prior to coming here had something about him, which he wanted to confirm. He even went to the lengths of going back to the office for the boy's folder, reading over it extensively until he had hit something. With a sigh he had sent a message for Kuro to meet him here to confirm the hypothesis he had created and if it was indeed the case, then a measure would have to be take to assure that this power was accurately used in the protection of the village. Now he had to only wait for the message to arrive and for him to walk in so that they could begin.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

A whole lotta turtle[Psychosis] Empty Re: A whole lotta turtle[Psychosis]

Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:15 pm
"Posessed?"

For a moment Yaju would look over towards Kuro for a moment before returning his gaze over to the boy and back to the man as he scratched his head and finally figured out what he meant. Snapping his fingers he would point to the man and smile," That's the word for them eh? I knew it....his folder has something about it inside of it, i should've known but i never read those things from time to time," thinking about it for a moment he would make the hand seals for the shadow clone technique and look over the boys body for a moment before finding the seal in which kept the beast inside.

"As for stealing it, i'd prefer liberating and using it for a better gain which is what i need you hear for...if anything goes wrong i want you to seal me in Kamui until i either get it under control or i die...either way you know how it should be done," rolling up his sleeves he would begin to perform a set of new hand seals for a jutsu he had originally designed for something like this and a little more.

The clone for this purpose would follow suit as Yaju laid on the table adjacent from the boy known as Lev," Alright....here goes nothing, by the way Kuro this jutsu i am about to use is something i've been meaning to show you but...things and stuff you know," chuckling he would slowly close his eyes and nod towards the clone to continue. The clones hands would begin to glow as a glyph appeared floating in front of them, breaking the seal of the container and taking the raw chakra of the bijuu it almost looked like a maelstrom as it floated in an enclosed space.

The follow steps took place almost instantly as the clone slammed the chakra of the beast into its prime body, a loud growl followed by a painful grunt as the chakra melded with his and the seal formed. For a moment he would have been fine until his body began to react violently before falling onto the ground cringing...

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:04 pm
The feeling of having another entity within you wasn't something he was used to , the raw feeling of this new chakra merging with his only made it even more difficult to come to terms with its overwhelming power....but the one thing beings forgot about Yaju was that he was a fighter. Through his growls a laugh could be heard as he looked up to Kuro," So this is what it feels like to have another, living entity within you....it hurts like a bitch," although when the words "Give" and "in" left in the same sentence from Kuro's mouth an even deeper laugh escaped from his lips as he stood up slowly," Give in? If there is one thing i will ever do that is give in..even if its to something ripping at me from the inside," the visible pain on his face was one thing, but his body had finally won the battle. Cracking his neck he would sigh heavily and look at his hands and then back to Kuro who had been beside him," Looks like i won't be needing to go poof....although now it feels as if i have another voice in here," tapping against his head he would chuckle and drop for a moment before chuckling. The pain was still there, his chakra once again getting used to an anomoly that shouldn't have been yet was," This will take a bit...in the meantime i think i'll look into this whole business and see what i can learn from it....Turtle huh," walking off he would have begun mumbling to himself about wanting to study himself or something.

[possible exit]

[Sealed 3 tails into myself through Nariem [seal placed and locked] ]

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:37 pm
A whole lotta turtle[Psychosis] I20fhc
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum