Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

What to do...Wait its been a while! [Psychosis] - Page 2 Empty Re: What to do...Wait its been a while! [Psychosis]

Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:13 pm
"It hurt like a bitch honestly...got my ass handed to me by a giant ass fox, almost turned into a giant fox and...well almost obliterated but it was worth it in the end. Although soon i will be searching for a way to hold Nature chakra in my body indefinitely until i need to channel it again...maybe a seal or something of the sort," chuckling he would rub the seal on his neck, the possibility to end that part of his life and make a new one...well that was a different question altogether. In an attempt to show Kuro one of the sage abilities his hand would begin to light on fire, first a simple silver flame would appear before coursing a ink black. The flame would continue to burn before flickering out of existence," One of my simpler sage techniques....while it is not much outside of sage mode, when i do use it...things can get destructive," although he would tilt his head as the man in front of him had turned intangible, his byakugan activating to see exactly what the man was doing.

He couldn't tell but the fluctuation of the chakra inside of him was....amazing. It was like he existed in and out of this plane at the same time...it was something he had never seen before. With a small clap of his hands he would smile for a moment, slowly before standing up," That is a rather unique and interesting jutsu you have there...i would hate to see what would happen if it could destroy a village...since you can change things," stopping to point at his yellow eyes," Mind changing these to red? i think it would be the last change this body goes through for a long time...although i'm going to miss them, i think leaving behind his legacy would be better," talking about his father mostly, he would like to leave everything that he had of his father behind, starting his own legacy in its wake.

Providing Kuro did this for him he would blink before nodding," I've learned from both the forwards and the backwards....but i would rather continue moving than staying in the past..." however once Kuro spoke of his plan, Yaju would have looked up to him in surprise, he didn't know what the tears were for....rather he didn't expect the man he knew to actually cry. It was as if he was leaving yet coming back at the same moment, the cause of his body slimming down and the alteration of his whole body made him confused.

After the transformation however, he would look over Kuro for a moment and it clicked with his words alone...he had erased them. Nodding slightly he would reach for the scythe he sat underneath the table and sat it on his back," Its nice too meet you as well Kuro...although you look...younger and good actually," before he forgot he would look to the body," This is still all yours if you desire it...i know not of what you are going to use it for, but i'd hate for it to go to waste," rubbing his head he would wonder how Misaki would react to this..
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

What to do...Wait its been a while! [Psychosis] - Page 2 Empty Re: What to do...Wait its been a while! [Psychosis]

Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:31 pm
(OOC: Requesting use of COAT, the literal reality warping jutsu I have, to integrate Worr Terumi's bloodline into Yaju's body.)

deleted my post because I was told this wasn't happening.

No, transplants can only be done with med techs.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:22 am
Yaju examined himself within the blade of his Scythe, the red eyes matching the lasting image that he would keep until the day of his death...or beyond that. Looking back to the body he would roll his shoulders for a moment before tilting his head for a moment. Although the proceedure was as simple as changing his chakra network, the training would be more difficult because he didn't know what feeling to look for. Reaching into the dead tissue of the body he would pull out his kidney and seal it in the scroll he had labled "Worr" stashing it into his back pouch before watching the clone go to work.

Something to eat? Well...he didn't know what Kuro actually liked to eat so it was weird for him to actually find a place for the two of them to actually eat or go. Setting the scythe back onto his back he would slide the gloved hands into the pockets of his pants and nodded," I know of a couple of places we could go to actually get something to eat...as for what you ate, probably rations or whatever you had at the time...," at the mention of the chakra he was feeling, Yaju closed his eyes and projected his chakra in order to feel the presense of each person in the village.

Sighing softly he would open his eyes and smile for a moment," In time you will learn to feel all in the village.....although i wonder who this larger one belongs to. Its not normal for it to be like this..i'll have to look into that later but for now let's get some food," his eyes stopping on Kuro as he...simply moved from one spot to another in a quick mannet, but something was off with it. Preferring not to ask he would motion Kuro to follow him, the trip to the resturant would be a pretty long one but it wasn't that bad.

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:18 pm
It wasn't much Yaju knew of Kuro past the couple of experiences that he had with him, but from what he was learning now...it would seem that he had more than he had originally lead on to believe. With a simple nod of his head he would continue to walk with him, looking back once to the clone which made him curious...when did he obtain all of this power? A small smile played onto the young males face as he turned to Kuro or rather stopped in one of the corridors that lead outside and scratched his head," About me? Well there isn't much to me honestly...I guess some of the simpler things about me would be that i am of the Hyuuga clan, an only child and we share the same friendship with Misaki," pausing for a moment he would have recalled his first met Kuro. Continuing he would walk with his partner recalling the accounts," It was because of her that we met...and to be honest you helped me grow to where i am now...strong and still growing," there was for a moment thankfulness and compassion in his voice as he spoke, something that only came out rarely.

When it came time for him to talk about Kuro...well there was only so much that he knew of the man," Well to be honest you were a mysterious person when we first me...i had known nothing about you but in a sense we shared the same devotion for our master...and the same drive to push our powers. You were a bit of an odd one...or rather a bit secluded, but at the same time you were open," it was hard to explain a man to himself...but he had no memories of what he once was..or what he once did which made it harder to explain. He'd rather not explain it all due to some things being better off not said, but what he did say pointed out the good in Kuro that he saw at least.

Yaju smiled for a moment as he named off a few people that he remembered and chuckled when he said Alice," Alice is...or was one of your students....just be careful around her because she can be unstable," although he honestly...only knew so much about Makina. From what he knew she was Misakis beloved sister and she was dead but the cause of it was unknown to him. Leaving it at that he would walk outside and look around," With a new beginning i'm sure you can make things in this world possible, but if you need help don't hesitate to ask me," giving Kuro a smile he would look onto the village and wonder if everything was okay.

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:50 pm
Yaju felt the back of his neck slowly as he smiled softly," She is a nice person indeed...soon though you will be able to meet her and we can finally be reunited," at the question of what he meant by master, he would remember something and nod," Well..for you and her's case you two are good friends, you two have been around each longer than me and her have. In my case she is more of a master to me...she brought me from my lowest and here to my highest, and because of that i wanted to be by her side always," his hands had been placed behind his head as he walked and talked with Kuro, the conversation actually making him feel better. It had been a while since he had a conversation like this with another male...Kuro being one of his only close male friends which also made this better for him.

Once they arrived to the village however he would notice the look that Kuro had gotten from the villagers which bothered him, but he knew the reason why," There are things of the past we do that gets us bad reputations Kuro, but you have a chance to redeem that and make it better. I don't know if the old you would approve of what i said...but you have a chance to make everything right again," Yaju had believed this truth because he had been through it before, but everyone eventually had a chance to make things better.

When he brought up Echo, Hikirashi and Kurisu he would smile for a moment," I only know one by name...Kurisu however," he paused for a moment and looked to the mountains," Mysterious and odd one he is...but a good man none the less. Gave me one hell of a challenge on the mountains and even made it to where i had to go all out back when i was a Jounin," chuckling for a moment he would have turned to the restaurant and look back to Kuro. It was a small look but it was one of confidence and assurance," If anything these new experiences will help you out and make it to where you can find new things for yourself," walking in he would order them a table and sit, looking around and sitting the scythe beside him so that he could be comfortable.

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:05 pm
As the talk about Misaki continued for a moment, Yaju reached for the back of his neck the texture of the seal on his neck reacting to his fingers made him think back. He had forgotten that he had made these through trail and error giving the first official one to Misaki, and through these he had kept a constant contact with her. Through it he could feel that she was alive...but he did not know where. Activating the seal he would release a mental command, simply seeing if she was still around or not, but at the same time he was not expecting a response from her. Removing his hand from his neck he would chuckle," I'm thinking soon that we will be seeing her sooner rather than later, and then we could have a reunion...and see where each of us had truly gotten," at the mention of this he had reached for Kuro, touching his neck if allowed and pulsing a bit of his chakra to form the same seal on his neck.

After placing it he would return his hand back to his side," The seal i put on you will let you not only contact me or Misaki...it will also give you a new set of power in the event that you need it," pausing for a moment he would show the similar seal to him, only his was white before continuing," Only the three of us have them... Our connection as a team and comrades. When we get a chance i also have another present for you," thinking about the Haori he would actually remind himself to give him that later. His smile would not wane as he looked over the menu and picked out a couple of things," When the time comes you will know what to do Kurokon...although if you need the help i'll still be here," it was a promise that he made to very few, but it was a promise that he would always uphold to his last breath.

Chuckling he would shrug," Well it certainly gives us a lot to talk about, and besides if you have anything else to ask me i can answer that as well. Asking me questions doesn't honestly bother me like it used to," giving an awkward laugh, he would order his food before setting the menu down and turning back to Kuro. He didn't know what to expect question wise from him, but the conversation had made him feel better and he got to get reacquainted with a good friend.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum