Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei Ryoinsatsu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Metal Limbs for a scrub (JKJK, also P, NK) Empty Metal Limbs for a scrub (JKJK, also P, NK)

Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:17 pm
Tomoya and most of Laz woudl appear in Sanctuary, in Den's lab actually. Laz would be on the operating table, and Tomoya standing beside him.

Den could sense all things within Sanctuary, so he was aware of the visitors. He teleported in front of Tomoya, and noticed the boy was missing two limbs. Realizing why Tomoya had brought him, Den quickly moved to seal the wounds using mystical palm if Laz didn't stop him. After this Den would look at the boys body and realize, he'd have to give him the prototype limbs he'd been working on. He couldn't cut off his own limbs and implant them, there was no telling what Den's DNA could do to the boy, and he had no 'left over' limbs to give the boy either.

So, assuming Den was allowed to heal Laz and all that, the former kage would teleport away to go get some limbs, the metal ones he had developed. After finding a right arm and leg he would teleport back to his lab, and now he'd have to give the boy surgery. He'd actually inject the boy with some pain meds before beginning though, because attaching new limbs would hurt. He'd let the medicine have time to take effect and then would go about the surgery, giving the boy a metallic arm and leg to replace the ones he lost.

After finishing the surgery Den and Tomoya would try to move Laz to a bed, assuming Laz allowed the surgery to happen. They'd then wait for the pain killers to wear off, Tomoya explaining that he found the boy at the gates of Kumo without an arm or leg and had brought him her ebecause den was a med nin.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Metal Limbs for a scrub (JKJK, also P, NK) Empty Re: Metal Limbs for a scrub (JKJK, also P, NK)

Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:10 pm
Laz was half conscious of what was going on, probably from the blood loss. So he didn't exactly know where he was at or who was helping him so he would keep quite until he saw the needle. "Uh what did you just inject me with?" is what he mumbled. Laying there on the table laz would just close his eyes, this time not falling asleep. Mustering up the strength to say something to at least try and lighten up the mood he would look at Den. "Hey this might be completely random and all...but thanks for helping and if I you know bleh" He said as he would stick his tongue out and make a humorous face he would continue speaking. "If you can tell my friend Mugen what happened and Kiru...and well every Yuki ninja to dress up like me at my funeral that would be nice."

After being moved to the bed he would try his hardest to relax and keep up a happy face even tho he wasn't happy.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Metal Limbs for a scrub (JKJK, also P, NK) Empty Re: Metal Limbs for a scrub (JKJK, also P, NK)

Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:52 pm
Den ignored the kids mutterings, he was to focused trying to make sure the arm and leg were properly attached. He heard mention of Yuki though, was this one of Maku's shinobi? He'd probably have to go get him soon, to check on the boy. What are your plans for him? The Gobi, trying to act as though Den ha dill intentions for the boy. Sure, he'd probably see if he was useful, but his main concern was getting the boy fixed for now.

After the operation was finished and the boy was in the bed, Den decided to talk to him. "It will be awhile, but you will be able to move the arm and leg. Just try and move it every once in awhile." Den didn't speak much, so he didn't really know if he should try and say anything comforting.

Tomoya looked at the boys new limbs, surprised at Den's creation.

(starting at your previous post, gonna be working towards being able to control your new limbs. at 1,500 words you can move them at 1/4th speed and they'll have 1/4th your strength)
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:21 pm
Sitting on the bed he would look in amazement at his newly metal arm and leg. Sure he wasn't up for loosing his limbs but at least he had got something cool out of it. So Laz was just sitting on the side of the bed dangling his feet, he would try and slowly lift his new metallic arm and move his leg more but there wasn't much to talk about which was getting quite boring. Looking around the place it wasn't familiar so he didn't know where he was and what to expect when he leaves or if he leaves. "Now that I think about it...I Have to pay for this crap I don't have any money for this" With that thought in mind he would look at the strangers in front of them then begin to search for an exit. As his eyes was shifting around the room he would begin to make slow movements. "So might I ask....why are you helping me? Yeah I appreciate it and all but...it's kind of random especially in this world. Also can you tell me where I'm at?" The last part was probably a mistake to say because it might have given hint that he would make a run for it...if he could in his current condition. Laz had to take his chances either be here with complete strangers which didn't matter if they saved his life or not right now it was his objective to get out of this stuffy place and don't pay for the hospital bill.

[262/1,500]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:48 am
The boy began to start moving the limbs around, though it was slow and he perhaps didn't have much control. Den was certain though that the boys body would eventually adapt to the new arm and leg. Perhaps later the boy would try and acquire a new arm and leg, Den perhaps could find a way to provide him with one, but for now the fake limbs would allow the boy to continue to live at least somewhat normally, and would also give him a means to protect himself if he needed it. 

Den was trying to think what he'd have to do with the boy once he got better. It wasn't that Den wanted to keep him for experiments or anything, he just wanted to be able to repair the boys metallic limbs if they got damaged. Perhaps he could learn the Mark Seal, a weak mark that he could develop to track and perhaps use to summon the boy. It seemed like a good idea, but before Den finished thinking it over the boy talked, asking him a number of questions. It made sense of course, the boy had been delimbed then transported somewhere unlike the area he had just been. 

"Well, my associate here brought you to me, and when I saw the state you were in I suppose I just decided to help you." Den hadn't thought of being reimbursed when he saw the boy, only that the boy had needed to be treated. It was an odd thing, Den's mind. Not long ago it had decided to kill a man and yet now he was saving a boys life. Perhaps Den liked to try and outweigh his bad deeds with good ones, he hasn't really sure himself. But for now he had to ensure the boy's new arm and leg would be fine, if he found the boy could also help him then all the better. 

"As for where you are, I'm sorry but I can't tell you. Your in a secret facility far from Kumogakure, but we brought you were brought here to be helped." Den glanced back at Tomoya as he finished speaking, the man hadn't really moved or said much after informing Den of how he came upon finding Laz. Den still didn't know much about Tomoya, but was him bringing the boy a sign that he was a kind being, or was he merely trying to appeal to Den's desire to be a good person?
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:38 pm
Once the man was finished talking Laz would rub his temple with his usable hand. Taking in all the information he would look at the two with a warm smile. "Secret Facility? Secret...heh...this..is......AWESOME!" Sure he lost his leg and arm but it doesn't mean he can't be happy or more likely pretend to be happy. The room wasn't too big, other than the bed he was sitting on Laz noticed a table and a stool. Maybe because of the pain meds he was given earlier he didn't feel the cold breeze but now he can feel it on his skin. You could see his body shudder as he would fold his usable arm to hold the body heat in. Not thinking he would place his hand on the cold metal arm sending a freezing cold shock through his body. Laz just wanted to get out of the cold freezing place now more than ever but where would he go? Putting that aside he would then wrap himself in the blankets that was on the bed but he was still cold. "H-h-hey d-doctor man c-c-c-can I get a j-j-jacket or something warm?" Laz would say as he was shivering. This was strange like really strange, Laz was fine with the coldness of Yuki but now he's freezing. Maybe it had something to do with the metal limbs and not having real limbs. Whatever the case was he needed a jacket or a bunch of blankets.

[510/1,500]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:16 am
Den would walk out of the room a moment, before returning with a blanket to give to the boy. Denkiteki couldn't have the boy stay long, so he would have to arrange for some way that he could contact the boy later. Perhaps he would learn about that Mark Seal after all.

"Listen, I'll be sending you back to Kumo, to a hospital there. My associate, Tomoya, will find you at some point and bring you to me, so that I can arrange for some form of contact between us, so that I can repair your new limbs whenever they get damaged."

Denkiteki would allow the boy a moment to process this before the boy would find himself in the hospital of Kumo, with a note appearing next to him as well. The note contained a message for the doctors of Kumo, explaining how to deal with the metallic limbs and including instructions on what sort of exercises Lazurus would be best off doing while trying to get used to the new limbs.

(Exit)

TWC:1031
500 towards Mark Seal
531 towards Summoning Jutsu
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 134237

Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:58 pm
Approved
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:53 am
Listening to the man as he wrapped himself in the blanket he would nod to what he said and in respone Laz would let out an "Aye aye sir" of course he didn't hear it because Laz was already in the hospital. Yawning Laz would relax in the bed to get ready for tomorrow. He needed all the energy he could get for tomorrow because tomorrow is training day. Now that he thought about it how long has it been since he seen Mugen or the others? Laz would yawn again and rub his eyes as the nurses and doctors scramble back and forth trying to figure out how he had appeared in the room. Chuckling at the sight he would let out one more and the last yawn and start to drift to sleep. "I need to hurry up and catch up with the others at that T village place....." he mumbled as his eyes closed and fell asleep.

[exit]
[TWC 845]
[845/1500 to getting used to new limbs]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:28 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum