Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Ryuu is in the training grounds. Empty Ryuu is in the training grounds.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:54 pm
Ryuu was sitting in his favorite tree in the training grounds, thinking about the fact that he was finally going to be leaving this town, but before he even got ready to leave, he figured it would have been nice to visit the place that he had begun his journey of becoming a shinobe. He then sat on the branch and just looked around, reminiscing.
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1

Ryuu is in the training grounds. Empty Re: Ryuu is in the training grounds.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:58 pm
Dagger was walking in the training ground. He was looking for a training partner, but didn't want to train with Zen or that Austin Nara. He sneers at himself for even thinking about Austin. "That stupid Nara punk." He thinks to himself.
He stops and leans against a tree looking about the training ground, wondering who he could find in this training ground. 
Dagger then sits down on the ground and relaxes against the tree.
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:01 pm
Ryuu saw the boy walk into the training grounds, he looked as if he was looking for someone. Ryuu just laid there on the branch as if nothing had happened, but then he noticed that the boy had begun leaning on his tree and thought, "Eh, might as well be sociable before I get out of this place." So Ryuu began walking down the side of the tree until he was right above the boy. "Hey buddy!" Ryuu yelled, trying to scare the boy. He then jumped off the tree and landed right in front of the boy. "My name is Ryuu, what's yours?" Ryuu asked, holding out his waiting for the boy to shake it.
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen

Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:10 pm
Dagger would hear this guy, in the tree right above him. He would glare for a second, as the guy jumped down in front of him. When the boy held out his hand and introduce himself, Dagger would then say, "I'm Dagger. What were you in the tree for?"
Dagger would then wait for the response and then punch this guy in the stomach, wondering how this guy would handle it.
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:16 pm
Ryuu say the guy ignore his extended hand, but for some reason go for a punch in the stomach, Ryuu used his extended hand to smack his hand away and look at him with a confused look on his face. "That is where I loved to think and mentally prepare myself before I train. Back when I trained here, hopefully I will be having a slight change of scenery. What are you doing here?" Ryuu then asked
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen

Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:26 pm
Dagger laughs at this Ryuu guy. "You thoroughly entertain me with your questions, you know that. This is Suna's training ground, now you connect the dots and get back to me with your response to your own question as to why i am here."
Dagger, after making his short speech, would then lean back down against the tree, looking at Ryuu. He thinks, "Check on you Ryuu. Your move."
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:18 pm
Ryuu begin thinking, "Wow this is a smart ass." Ryuu then looked at his forehead and realized that there was no headband. "Your quite a smart ass for someone that hasn't even graduated from the academy. How about we test your strength eh? I guess I can go for one more spar before I leave this village." Ryuu said as he jumped back 20 meters and awaited his reaction to Ryuu's proposition, smirking only slightly.
Ryuu then thought to himself, "He is brand new at this whole "Shinobe" thing. Let's see if this guy would actually be someone of interest. What type of strategy should I use?" Ryuu squatted down, put his fingers together making a circle and thought for a moment, then he got it. "Alright I know exactly how I am going to do this." Ryuu again thought and got into his battling stance. "Well, you gonna hit me or what?" Ryuu said to Dagger, feeling ready for any type of attack Dagger could possibly throw at him.
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen

Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:10 pm
Dagger stands as Ryuu jumps back. He would smile and think, "A spar? Perfect, I'm in need of a good spar partner."
He would then crouch and think, "How to start this?"
He then smiles as the perfect ideas starts to form. He then stands and starts to approach Ryuu. He would stop ten feet away. He then sneers at Ryuu, and says, "What too afraid to start? Or are you just afraid that an academy student will beat, is that where your so far away."
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:26 pm
OOC: Missing a couple words eh? haha

Ryuu just stood there, never moved a muscle as Dagger approached him. When he stopped moving at him he was actually kind of disappointed. "Was that seriously the best idea that you could have come up with? I mean you could have done anything other than that, but you decide to continue with a move full of arrogance? Honestly, you must have other ideas than that right?" Ryuu then stopped talking and looked at Dagger with a huge amount of disappointment. He then began thinking to himself, "His charisma and arrogance might just be enough to get himself killed if he is to ever go outside of these walls on a mission. I think it would be best if I knocked him down a few notches. Eh, let's see what this little guy can do." Ryuu then continued to say, "Well now I am right in front of you, what's your next move?" Ryuu then said to Dagger, smirking much larger now, even laughing a little awaiting Dagger's next move.
Duncecapped
Duncecapped
Citizen

Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:16 pm
Dagger decides to get serious. He stretches and pops his back. He thinks, "even if i get defeated, this will be fun."
He decides that his best bet in winning is to win by default or in Dagger's case, win by outlasting Ryuu. He pops his knuckles and gets into his running stance. He calms his mind, and smiles. "Gambling is the best form of entertainment."
He decides to gamble all for a all out attack on Ryuu. He starts to run at Ryuu, forming his hands into fists. When he gets to Ryuu, he would punch Ryuu in the stomach.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum