Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
An Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaFar Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

an interesting idea(P) - Page 2 Empty Re: an interesting idea(P)

Mon May 19, 2014 1:12 am
"Excelent. " She began to put her clothing back on, first pulling the Savar suit back over her body to zip it back up. Next she slid the fish net undershirt over her head, replacing the senbon where they belonged right at her forarm. "Well....The last one boosted the power of my chakra by an incredible level. Actually it boosted my chakra, speed and stamina. " SHe explained in more in character details that the ghost mark gave a plus fourty to three stats of her chosing, then telling him that it had a secondary effect that allowed her to gain a total of one hundred and twenty stat points to allocate wherever she chose instead. She gave him as much detail as she could about the ghost mark, inculding it's down sides before moving on to the last bit of his statement.

"If it's helpful I could assist in your training."
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mon May 19, 2014 1:18 am
"Alright, I can do that. Yea, you would really help in my training. Mainly the skill known as chakra infusion. That should give me a better idea on how to push chakra into things like this. Give me a time and place and we can get together."
He was glad to help his sensei anyway he could, and it helped this seal would also increase his power incredibly.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon May 19, 2014 1:21 am
"I'm always glad to train, and pretty much always open if that's helpful" Finally she had put back on all of her clothing, though through the whole thing she had not even blinked or blushed in the slightest. She remembered Youka needing to put the mark over her chest, and after the third it had become a normal thing in order to gain more power, and help her survive. "Sorry about the inappropriate exposure. Youka...welll I got used to stripping down whenever He developed a new mark so yanno."
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mon May 19, 2014 1:38 am
Kiru had only blushed at this comment, as before he had merely been surprised. "Well it was just surprising. Most guys would probably kill for a chance like this. I'll meet you at the training field sometime so we can get that training done. I'll see you around."
Kiru would politely bow, and turn to exit the room. He had a lot of stuff to do.

EXIT (Unless interupted by more CD)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon May 19, 2014 1:42 am
topic closed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum