Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

An Interesting Surprise (P/IO/NK) Empty An Interesting Surprise (P/IO/NK)

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:31 am
Prim led Tori through the streets of Konoha, after ten minutes she arrived at a rather large house. It was evening time now and the streets were beginning to become darker. Luckily there were lights on inside his house so was hoping he was there.

"This may come as a surprise for you, but like this person, I am sure you think that your clan is extinct." Prim said to Tori as she knocked on Arashi's door. "I think you may find this person very interesting, his name is Arashi. He and I are...close." Prim hesitated on the last part, he was her boyfriend and she felt a closeness to him, but she didn't yet want to tell Tori.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity and Chakra Chains
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

An Interesting Surprise (P/IO/NK) Empty Re: An Interesting Surprise (P/IO/NK)

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:38 am
Tori followed Primrose very closely. As they walked into a part of town she didn't recognize she noriced a couple of symbols she did. The Uzumaki clan symbol. "Prim...where are we?" She asked as her question went unanswered. As they approached the house she listened to Prim and began to wonder who the heck she was about to meet. Prim made him sound very important. She stood by Prim as she knocked on the door.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2410

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:50 am
Calmly standing in the kitchen the Uzumaki Scion and current Clan head stands in the kitchen...staring woefully at his empty fridge...he forgot to go grocery shopping with all the excitement over the exams, he passed but he didn't feel like he accomplished much..Koroshi and the Kumo-Shinobi did most of the work, he grimaces as he remembers his friend Koroshi...his only friend.

Now in Suna leading as Kazekage....well...he's just gonna have to try his best to keep up...the Blonde oaf won't let him live it down if he's still just a Chuunin next time they meet...the illusive Master Rank...that's his goal...
'When we next meet, he'll be the one knocked out Dattebayo!!!' The voice in his head shouts boisterously...it's been really activate lately...his 'Inner'..ever since the discovery of other clansmen in the village...he'll have to take a few trips when he gets the chance...To Tengakure...

His musings are broken as a knock is heard at his door, his attire consists of blazing red kimono with two Uzumaki symbols embroidered just below the shoulders, the sash is black and the hem has the design of a flame embroidering it..
The reason he's wearing this is mainly because his clothes are all rather...unsavory at the moment...only his Shinobi gear and this was available..and this is more comfortable especially on his day off.

Walking to the door he closes his eyes and listens...he hears two voices speaking with each other one being familiar...his self proclaimed 'Girlfriend' ..though he supposes he did agree...mainly because he was too shocked to say much else...especially since she decided to sit in his lap..
He opens the door his blazing crimson eye and piercing blue eyes being met with the pair, his face emotionless as always. "Yes?" He questions calmly his eyes flicking to the young girl at Primroses side...What could this be about?
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:04 am
Primrose carefully let her eyes scan over Arashi as a smile spread across her face. She slightly blushed realizing she was staring at him. "Oh...heard you passed the chuunin exams...congratulations." She said hugging him and kissing his cheek. "My cousin passed and kind of moved to Suna and became the kage, or so I heard, didn't really get to see him. Anyways, Arashi, I remember you saying that hardly any members of your clan existed. Well, today I kind of met a young lady whom I brought to see you. This is Tori Uzumaki. She is the twin sister of my friend who passed away, Kochou. Tori lives at the orphanage. I figured you guy would enjoy meeting each other. Apparently I have been assigned to train her and her two friends for the Genin exams and then I will be their squad leader." Prim said to Arashi, rolling her eyes at the last part. She really was not enthused about training them but she figured that this would be a pleasant surprise for Arashi.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:11 am
Tori's eyes popped open as she saw Arashi answer the door! What she gathered from the conversation and from what Arahi was wearin is that Arashi was an Uzumaki!
"Your an Uzumaki! I thought I was one of the only ones left! I have been in the orphanage doing research just to see if any of my other clan members existed! I am so glad to meet you!" Tori said as her eyes lit up and she smiled. Arashi had the traditional traits the red hair and the blue eyes, but had she not figured it out from the conversation she would have never guessed.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:25 am
His eyes note the woman leaning forward before raising his left palm to get her to pause, fighting back the blush that threatened to grace his features "Not in public.." He states his eyes flicking to the side once.
His eyes now take in the frame of the little girl who claims to be a young Uzumaki, his eyebrow arches in surprise at this "...Uzumaki?" He questions simply his eyes narrowing before he steps away from the door and gestures for the two to step inside.

He ponders if this claim is true, he'll have to check via the chains if she has in fact manifested them....
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 pm
Primrose smirked at the fact Arashi wouldn't let her show him affection in front of people. It was cute in her eyes. "It seems you both thought you were the only ones left. After meeting Tori, I honestly thought I was seeing a ghost, I didn't know Kochou was a twin, but I didn't think Kochou knew at first either." Prim said as she patted Tori on the head. As they entered the house, something Prim didn't want to happen, happened.

"An Uzumaki eh? This is the guy from your thoughts. He seems to have won the two spars you two had. If I would have been there you would have won. Can't say honestly he would have lived." The Nibi purred to her.

Prim stopped and gasped. Noting how loud she was and probably how fearful the look in her eyes was. She looked up at the other two and smiled. "Um, I just thought about something I forgot to do." Prim said with a nervous giggle and then continued to sit on the couch.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:32 am
Tori walked in and her eyes went wide as a huge smile spread across her lips. "This place is...bigger than the orphanage!" Toris eyes stared at the walls and floor. "I would love to have a place like this someday!" She said as she stood in the center of the living room floor. she twirled around as she stared up at the ceiling. "It's a place like in the fairytales where Kings and Queens live." Tori added still in shock not really listening to Prim speak. Until, Prim once again talked to herself. "Primmy why do you keep doing that? You always talk to yourself?" Tori asked arching an eyebrow curiously.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue May 14, 2013 6:47 am
[Exit, topic closed, Arashi accepts Tori into her home IC, and Prim gets a cookie.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum