Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A rather lovely encounterToday at 3:55 pmHanzo UchihaA Warm Welcome Today at 3:54 pmHanzo UchihaThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 3:53 pmHanzo UchihaWhen one became twoToday at 3:51 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:49 pmHanzo UchihaJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 pmSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 pmAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherToday at 11:06 amYama Kokoro
Top posting users this month
183 Posts - 23%
144 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 7%
56 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

an interesting idea(P) Empty an interesting idea(P)

Mon May 19, 2014 11:04 am
Kira sat calmly in the chair near the window of the small room she had been given to stay at in the frozen tundra, an inn near the center of town. She had sent word to Kiru to meet her here as she had a request of him. It hadn't taken her long to hear the news about the new chuunin as the village was aflutter with the excitement. Three new chuunin promoted by maku, one villager had told her as he bouced about the street spreading the good news. This was just the situation she needed. she took the choker from her neck and looked at it for a moment, considering the time when she had been able to get youka to assist her in most of her needs. He was gone most of the time now, which saddened her, and maku while helpful....Didn't have expertise in fuinjutsu.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

an interesting idea(P) Empty Re: an interesting idea(P)

Mon May 19, 2014 11:08 am
Kiru yawned and walked through the inn. Kira had requested to see him, and he was happy to please his sensei. His new rank had come with a couple new responsibilities, but nothing he couldn't handle. He made his way up the stairs, and noted the room number he had been told of. Pushing the door open, he saw Kira sitting by the window. "Hey! What did you need me for?"
He hadn't been specifically told why he had been summoned, just that he was needed. He wasn't sure what he had that kira couldn't due herself, but he would do his best to help.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon May 19, 2014 11:43 am
"Hey. Close the door please. " she allowed him a moment to close the door and enter the room fully before she offered him a seat on the bed with a wave of her hand. "So...I hear you got promoted to chuunin is that right? The entire village is a buzz with the news. Three new leaders of the younger generation or so i keep hearing. Listen....I need some help that only you can give me....Are you interseted?"

She knew he trusted her, and she hoped that he would want to do anything in his power to assist her as she had assisted him so long ago.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon May 19, 2014 12:03 pm
Kiru would shut the door quietly, and take a seat next to Kira, listening to her. Help that only he could provide? Sure he was interested, he just didn't know what he could do. "Yea, anything you need Kira. I'll help however I can."
He'd help if he could. No way to know quite yet what she needed of him.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon May 19, 2014 12:06 pm
"Dont...Um...Don't freak out, and dont think I'm wierd. Take a look at this for a second. it had a fuinjutsu seal on it that allowed maku youka and I to speak to one another telepathically but it stopped working....Do you think you could fix it?" She tossed him the necklace, and after giving him a moment to start looking it over and making sure that he was studying the necklace she would unzip the back of her savar suit, removing the over shirt and fishnet undershirt quickly. If this happened as explained then when he looked up she would be mostly topless, cupping her breasts in the bunched up fabric that had once held them from sight.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon May 19, 2014 12:15 pm
Kiru would look over the necklace, but he wasn't quite sure what to do. He may be able to fix the seal, had his train of thought not crashed into a proverbial orphanage. "I...I..Uhhh...Maybe.."
He wasn't sure exactly the purpose of her removing her shirt, but he figured she had his reason. He just had to keep his eyes on hers, and not on her.. nevermind, he couldn't think about it or he would look.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon May 19, 2014 12:37 pm
"If you could find a way to make that work again I would be incredibly grateful. Also if you would come over here there's something i need you to look at. " As she spoke the end of her statement she would sit up more strait, the material keeping the bulk of her naughty bits unexposed dipping slightly lower, though not enough to show anything completely uncalled for. She motioned with a nod in emphasis of her statement that he needed to come over to her and seemed remarkably comfortable with the situation.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon May 19, 2014 12:47 pm
Kiru would slip the choker into a pocket. "I am going to need time to examine this. I'll get back to you on that."
It was at that moment Kiru had invented a single use sealing technique, simply to push back the thoughts he was having so he could help his teacher. He got closer to his sensei and tried to look where she was meaning him to see. "What am I supposed to be looking at here?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon May 19, 2014 12:50 pm
"OH... right. Sorry. Male and boobs. I appologize but I need you to take a look at this seal. " Using one hand to hold her clothing in place her left hand rose to the seal written in blood across her heart. It was the ghost mark alpha she had use so long ago. "It was a sort of cursed mark. I was hoping you could replicate it or make something similar to it. I could really use the power. "
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon May 19, 2014 1:03 pm
Kiru, kind of pushing past the limits of what is probably acceptable, traced a finger over the mark. The mark would glow slightly and Kiru actually gained some understanding. For the first time in his life, he knew he could make something like this. He would remove his hand, and have a smile on his face. "I think I understand it. I'm gonna need to train before I should attempt it however, as it could be extremely dangerous. I also need to know the kinds of effects you want it to procure. While I understand the design, its going to need some alteration."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum