Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

An Interesting Meeting [p/io/nk] Empty An Interesting Meeting [p/io/nk]

Mon May 27, 2013 7:53 pm
Kumori was bored as usual, she had been training earlier that day. Getting bored she decided to find some new skulls for her collection. He long thick red hair was pulled back into its usual ponytail as she was walking through a rather empty part of town. Off to her side was what she thought to be a makeshift graveyard. Although people toss bodies in there and forget to bury them, probably because people here just really didn't care. As she walked through the area She began to find some undamaged human skulls. picking them up and putting them in a bag. Kumori was so pre-occupied she more than likely wouldn't hear anyone unless they were speaking to her directly.
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

An Interesting Meeting [p/io/nk] Empty Re: An Interesting Meeting [p/io/nk]

Mon May 27, 2013 8:02 pm
Aura would take this time that Shouten would be away to explore the new village. She would look around once she had locked the door to the house behind her and slipped the key inside of her leather top.
Or...between her breasts...where the key would be safe.

Looking around she would sigh, it's not that different from Suna, Desolate, HOT and mostly empty. Except for that girl! Aura would light up a small smile. Perhaps she could make a new friend in her new life. Stretching she would walk up and frown not really knowing how to introduce herself.
Blushing softly she would whimper out a soft, "H-Hello?" To the nin infront of her, hoping for her to hear her.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Mon May 27, 2013 8:20 pm
Kumori had found six new skulls so far and was carry a leather like bag over her shoulder. She was holding up the seventh when she heard a voice behind her. Was it a ghost? Not many females live in Funkagakure! Not that she speaks to anyways! Spinning around quickly she sees a girl behind her. She looked kind of shy and out of place. Kumori was a nice person and of course liked meeting people, just most people run from her, probably for the simple reason she seems odd, for example holding a skull up while looking at someone. Kumori glanced at the girl then back at her skull she was holding. Smiling and blushing she quickly stuck the skull in the bag with the others and walked to the girl.
"Um...hi...I'm Kumori." She said hoping the girl was not to frightened. She already looked a little uncomfortable, Kumori noticed her blushing. No need to make her feel frightened of her to. "You new around here? Never seen you before." Kumori added smiling still.
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Mon May 27, 2013 8:26 pm
Aura would smile ignoring the skull in her hand that she stuffs into her bag. Standing up straight she would shake her head, "Nope! Pretty new here. I live with Shouten, I'm uh, well...I slept through most of yesterday, but I figured maybe I could meet some new people today..." She would shy back down, she's so talkative today. Usually the villagers cringe away from her and start to gossip, but not this one...she's different. "M-My name is Aura, Aura Shinkuri. What's yours?" She would ask sticking out her left hand, her skin is pale from staying inside so much, but her outfit is what keeps her cool.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Mon May 27, 2013 9:15 pm
Kumori herself is dressed differently from others. A bikini top and short shorts, with thigh high boots. It is the only way to keep cool in this village. Volcano is a hot place. Smiling at the girl still, she decided it was time to introduce herself.
"I am Kumori Nara, one of the few Naras to live here in Volcano. Shouten...Shouten...oh I know who that is, I don't really personally know him. Just seen him around Volcano a few times." Kumori mentioned as she thought about who Shouten really was. Yeah she remembered seeing him a few times definitely.
"I was about to go get a hamburger, wanna join?" Kumori asked her.

((sorry short))
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Mon May 27, 2013 10:14 pm
Aura would smile she thinks her outfit is cute! Very practical, seeing as Aura dresses for the same reason, her black leather crop top and matching black leather shorts that show off every last red tribal tattoo from her ankles to her neck. There's a small red tattoo on her forehead in the shape of an upside down tear drop. Her Long white hair would bring out all of the details as it framed her face. Aura didn't think she was pretty, but she thought her new friend was, very pretty indeed! Hearing her mention food her stomach would grumble, "Oh yes, it sounds wonderful!" Come to think of it Aura hadn't eaten anything since she arrived.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Wed May 29, 2013 3:20 am
"Surprisingly I know a place around here that has very good hamburgers. The Ramen I don't suggest because I don't think that is regular pieces of meat. Sometimes I think the bodies that go missing are being cooked. I can't say for certain though." Kumori said looking over the girls features. She was kind of cute. Tattoos are fun, Kumori has every intent on getting some done on her back eventually. "Not much to really do unless you like to train around here, and do your best not to piss of the dangerous people, some of the missing nin are dangerous as is over half the population of our village. Notice I said some. I know people who aren't really dangerous around here." Kumori said as she led the way to the restaurant.
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Thu May 30, 2013 11:49 pm
Listening to the girl ramble on about rumors to danger to non-danger Ashie would look about her new home village. Aura would shrug and guess that she would have to get use to the danger and random that came with her new home. I mean Suna was dangerous but it was one of the most lawfullest places she knew besides Konoha. Now instead of a quiet sand pit Aura is in a box about to explode. Aura would shrug again, she'll be fine, she had her new friend, and Shouten. "Cooked? Should we really be going for hamburgers then? What about a roast rabbit joint? or something to that extent? One where you know what your eating?" She asks not to be rude to her new friend.
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:22 pm
(requesting permission to do other things outside of this topic while Prim is busy? Since this is a NK and P?)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:15 am
yeah its fine I may not be on for a while. Sorry....
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum