Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Nara vs hyuuga? (P) Empty Nara vs hyuuga? (P)

Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:26 pm
Walking on the grounds on sunagakure no sato. The new comer was just indeed invited over to the village, he was still trying to get the feeling of sunagakure, but with the help of his student Austin, everything would go well! Walking threw the village, he dressed in full ninja attire due to him training today, if not fighting. He was wearing a black t-shirt, with black pants, and his light blue ninja sandals, he had his backpack on his back that was filled with weapons  and other equipment. A bottle of water that was held in his left hand, and a cigarette that was held at the tips of his index finger and middle finger. He really didn't know where his destination was, but under these circumstances, he wanted to visit the desert once again. He thought he'll go there for some simple competition! The walk towards the desert, would only take a few moments, since he was already near the direction. After a few minutes of walking, he would feel the sand begin to get caught up between his toes, indeed, he was in the desert, only a few plants was around bushes, tall trees,  that stood very weak. He only seen at least three tall trees that was at least weaken, it was nothing to it that is. While standing near the outskirts of the desert, he would leap forward, down the hill he went, he would slide down, and land on both feet, looking forward, he would sigh! " Hm, it don't seem like to many people out here today! Hopefully someone comes here's!" though, it had only a few citizens enjoying the weather. But that's all zen could really see! Smoking from his cigarette, he would puff then place it back down, sipping his water, he would sigh!
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Nara vs hyuuga? (P) Empty Re: Nara vs hyuuga? (P)

Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:47 pm
Vergil prowls through the desert. His movements slow, and calculated. As he walks, his mind drifts off to the scene he had just walked away from. A ninja student on the verge of being killed had ungratefully disproved of his help. 'He would have died had I not interfered. Why don't they see things the way I do?' His hands tighten into a fist as he thinks this, further ahead, he spots a single figure, with smoke gliding around the person's frame. Shrugging slightly, he continues forward, until he comes to stand to the left of the person. Vergil's black hooded cloak hangs loosely from his torso, the hood of the cloak clings against his back, underneath the cloak he is wearing a black tank top, the veins within his bulgy muscles throb as the blood flows through them, and throughout his body. Along with the cloak, and tank he is wearing black combat boots, and black pants. His dark brown hair, obscures a part of his Sunagakure headband, but the symbol can still be seen. His is equipped with five senbon, three kunai, and a single smoke bomb. Looking over, he observes the person as he smokes. "You don't look like you're from here...Who are you?" While waiting for a reply, his hands are idle at their respective sides. Only half a meter separates him, and the person in question.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:16 pm
"You don't look like you're from here...Who are you?"

Zen would turn around and sigh. " I am not from around here, indeed, I just became a ninja here, I was really born in raised in a small village called Amegakure. Perhaps you heard of it before. Anyways, I'm Zen, who is you?" Zen stated, he would sip from the water and hold it up to the air, just before he reached in his backpack, placing the empty water bottle there. Once that action was done, Zen would finish with the cigarette, and toss it over to the sand, with a nice step on it, he would  take a deep breath.  I gotta stop smoking, but that seems like the only thing to keep me calm I assume! While looking at the man, Zen wanted more information, he already had a sunagakure headband, but what else? " Hey, what's your rank and name?" The man was only going to say it words once, he hated repeating himself. Perhaps his students knew that. While waiting for a reply. Zen didn't know what else to do. The sun that'll begin to hide behind the big clouds, and the sand that blew off the kill from the small winds that'll happen off and on here and there. With a straight man, Zen would proceed. Hopefully this conversation would lead to a fight or something, if not a nice battle or something! Just to keep the blood running.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:28 pm
The man's assumption was correct, indeed the boy was not from Sunagakure, upon hearing this his guard passively increases. His entire body becomes more tense. "My name is Vergil, rank Chuunin." After he says this, he pauses, and briefly observes the boy. Though not certain, he could only guess that the boy is a rank below himself. Simply based from the way he carried himself, but looks can be deceiving. "How do you like the village so far? I assume you've met the kage at this point."
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:38 pm
" Yes, I heard a few stories about Koroshi! And as for the village, it's pretty cool, just trying to adjust to thing's. Well, I was searching for a chuunin! Perhaps you could come meet my ninjas. Austin and my new comer. Both of them would enjoy your attention." Zen stated, he would then stand straight and look at the man, he didn't really like a chuunin, but he did looked like a killer, but Zen was a killer also, nothing new on that one! Still admiring the gentlemen, he would speak once again. " Okay, before I go over board here, perhaps you up for a fight? Genin vs Chuunin? I wouldn't mind getting blood on my hands, perhaps a bit on my new sandals! As if you okay with  this situation?" Zen asked, he would only ask one time again, as if the boy stated agreed, he would sigh and enjoy this battle. The man always wanted to get straight to business, no hold back no thing, just do it! While waiting for that final reply, he would begin to think. What kind of ninja has a name like Vergil?
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:05 pm
Vergil remains silent while the boy speaks, and is taken back a little when he asks for a spar. They had only just met, and so soon they would be fighting. No matter how odd the request may seem, Vergil decides to take the boy up on his offer. He had a little steam he needed to let off anyways. With little effort, he leaps backwards two meters. "Alright. I'm ready when you are." He says this plainly, though upon further inspection anyone would be able to notice the seriousness in his voice. Though he didn't like to, he may find himself again holding himself back in this spar. Hopefully the boy would be able to make things a bit more different than the norm. After he finishes speaking, he enters a crouched fighting stance. His back hunched over like a panther, his right, and left hands both slightly stretched in front of him. Both of his palms slightly open. His right leg is half a meter in front of his left, while his left leg remains put, in case he would need to pivot away from any unexpected attack, or make a quick attack of his own. Still, he fights the urge to activate his byakugan, unless needed he would not activate it at all. He did not want it to become a crutch.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:17 pm
Zen smirked, Ready when you are Zen could only sigh, dropping his backpack to the ground, he would only pull out three exploding tags, and one kunai, with his katana. Placing those items on the ground, he would toss the bag to the side. Removing his shirt, he would toss that over to the side. placing his katana firmly to his left hip, and the three exploding tags, which would go inside his front left pocket, with the single kunai, he would pick it up by the ring, and hold it with his left hand index finger. Looking up to the man, Zen would laugh. " Alright man, come at me!" he stated. Just as Zen stated, he threw out a tag. Waiting for the man to charge forward at him, he would be prepared. Whatever happened after these few moments is up to time. Though, Zen wasn't indeed ready to fight a chuunin, but it was nothing to him. While waiting, Zen would turn down to the boy shadow, looking at it real good, he would begin to manipulate it, this wouldn't take long, but it'll hold a few moments, however, it wouldn't even stop if the man charged at him. This fight was going to be awkward that is, however, The Genin might could win, as if he played his card correctly, but as for the Vergil guy, he didn't really know what to expect out of him.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:33 pm
Vergil shrugs, his muscles throbbing with anticipation. Like a wild animal, he lunges forward. He noticed the tag from earlier, but upon further investigation he figured it to be harmless. It was after all just a tag, it's fuse hadn't even been lit. It was as harmful to him a fly to an elephant. Not to mention the tag was thrown at such a distance, half a meter, that it would do damage to Zen as-well if he did happen to activate it. Unless stopped in his approach, Zen would not be in striking range. Vergil would swing a lazy strike with his left hand, aimed to slam against the boy's nose, and cause a bloody nose at most. This of course was a feint. The real threat, was his right leg, which rises into the air directly after the punch, it's target being the boy's left collar bone. Unless stopped, his foot would slam against the bone, and send the boy another meter backwards.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:59 pm
Smirking at the man, he would sigh, Once the guy was charging at him, he would preform the handseals for Body flicker technique!  Once the guy drew close, he would flicker to the left, and releasing the technique, he would sigh. " You know, you gotta try harder when ya tryna fight me!" He stated, once those words was said, he would already have the man shadow manipulated, but what was next? The thought of the sewing technique came to mind, but he didn't want to rush thing's just yet! Avoiding those type of techniques, the man would just stand there, his flicker was already on cooldown, though, he had some back up plans. While he preformed the water fang bullet jutsu, he would dash to the right of the boy, shooting a water bullet from his hands, it'll be targeted at the boy stomach. As if this worked, it'll send him a few feet back, as if it did that. Once the water bullet left his hands. He would stand there with a smirk still on his face, was this boy really going to live up to his rank yet? or just play around with a Genin??? however, he needs to start thinking of another plan. Boy as for now, he enjoyed messing this guy mind. " Hey man, show me you a real chuunin!"
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:25 pm
Before his attack could land, the boy was already gone. Even without his byakugan Vergil could spot the boy as the body flicker carries him away from his attack. Attempting to make an effortless move, Vergil is shocked to discover a force holding backwards, it was almost as if he didn't have control over his own body. However, this feeling would be short lived. As with a simple step forward he finds the pressure to have vanished, of course, he is oblivious to having broken free from the shadow imitation technique.

As the Water Fang Bullet travels towards him, Vergil wonders what way he could counter it, besides simply dashing away from it. The moment the thought enters his mind his body is already carrying out the actions, spinning in a circular motion, he begins to expel chakra from his tenketsu. The barrier of chakra he creates repels the attack before it is able to make contact with Vergil. The sand around his rises into the air, due to the impacting force. Expecting the suddenness of his defense to catch the boy off guard, the moment the barrier finishes, he dashes forward, sand obscuring his location. 

The moment he does appear in front of Zen it would perhaps be too late. His right hand would be clenched into a fist, on it's way to slamming into Zen's rib's. This would be around the time the boy is requesting for him to show his true potential. So, Vergil does not shy away, his fist moving at full speed would without a doubt slam into the boy's ribs, and send him to a single knee in pain. Luckily, Vergil is not in the mood for any scolding from the kage, so he uses a fraction of his strength, enough to send him to his knees, and cause moderate bruising. "What was that?" This is said in a cocky manner, as his gray eyes look down at the boy, whom would still be in striking distance, less than a meter away from him.

Jutsu used:
Eight Trigrams: Palms Revolving Heaven
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum