Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hozuki Murakami
Hozuki Murakami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Nara v Hozuki [nk] Empty Nara v Hozuki [nk]

Thu May 08, 2014 4:35 pm
A couple of days ago Murakami had bumped into an odd Shinobi. He smoked and had a very flamboyant personality. His name was Zen and from what he could tell was a pretty strong Genin relative to himself. Their first meeting had been an interesting one where they sparred for a little bit. Both of them hadn't really shown many of their cards and the fight was a short one since some things had come up. However, this time instead of waiting for his training partner, it was time to chase after the guy he had met before. Murakami wanted to learn new techniques and become stronger. After all if the first Genin he had met was that much stronger and faster than he was, chances are he would have a tough time in the future ranking up. "Where would a guy like him go?" thought Murakami as he wandered through the dusty streets of Sunagakure. "I need to spar against him another time, to test my powers and possibly learn some new ones" thought Murakami as he glanced down another alley. After a while it occurred to him that a guy who smoked probably needed to go to the convenience store to refill up on smokes. Turning around he made his way to the nearest store on the block: "Sand Eleven" he opened the door and walked inside making his way to the cigarrette dispenser in the back.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Nara v Hozuki [nk] Empty Re: Nara v Hozuki [nk]

Thu May 08, 2014 7:54 pm
Zen would walking down his daily trail which he usually takes. He was indeed on his way to purchase them new low fat cigarette's. Walking, he would be busy looking over his test paper with some earlier work. Even though, the boy was not paying attention, this could indeed cost him an accident, walking at a fast, pace, he would bump into this skinny guy. He was standing towards the end of the sandy sidewalk. Turning forward, Zen could only smirk. " You should be more careful kid! Though, it was turely my mistake, shouldn't have been trying to read while walk, silly me!" Turning towards the boy eyes, he quickly noticed he was that kid he sparred with awhile back, Murakami!!! " Hey there, I knew I remembered that face from somewhere, Murakami right??? indeed it's you.  So how goes!!??!" Zen asked with a smile on his face, he wanted to check in with the kid, their last spar was somewhat of boring perhaps? though the boy did indeed turn himself into water which was pretty cool. But that was half of the stuff zen could do. While waiting for the skinny boy to gather his self together, he would sigh. " I was just going to go get some smokes, knowing I already told you the story about this, just bare with me. Now care to join!?!?!? Perhaps when I'm done we can go spar?" Zen asked, while stepping back, he quickly noticed the boy thought ahead of him, he quickly saw the boy make his way over to Sand Eleven, such awkward of him to do such actions. But perhaps this kid could read minds or something??? Rushing over to the boy, he would step into the store, noticing Murakami already at the cigarette table. " Wait!!!!! I changed my mind kiddo, probably not going to get cigarette's, might grab me two cigars and some fruits. Just realized, I got me a extra pack at home." Reaching over to the table, he would grab two cigar's heading over to the fridge, he would reach in and grab just three fruits and sigh. Just before heading over to the register and purchasing the items. " Alright let's go Murakami, I hate keeping people waiting. Now as if you want to train. follow me. I figure the training grounds is just straight ahead, all we got to do is take this path and keep going out. Then we'll be at the training grounds. Now shall we!?!?!?" Zen stated, he would walk out the store, and the boy would indeed follow, if actions took place, they would both be heading over to the training grounds. it was about that time, Zen showed this kid some attacks, though he was trying to be the good guy and what now. And indeed, he was fighting an hozuki, how easy this could be?? He already had a plan on how he was going to stop his attack when he try to turn his body into water again. Yes, zen did his research on hozuki's this was going to be fun!?!?!?

OOC: I know I made a mistake putting turely lmao.. suppose to be truly, but I can't seem to find the word in here... but meh, you'll understand when ya see.... btw meh post ahaha...
Hozuki Murakami
Hozuki Murakami
Citizen

Fri May 09, 2014 3:14 pm
[ooc:it's ok lol]
Just as Murakami had suspected, the guy had come to Sand Eleven to stock up on cigarrettes. The guy was just as enthusiastic as he had expected with some crazy sentences coming out of his mouth. In addition, this guy was just as willing to train, it was going to be an interesting time that was for sure. Murakami grinned as they walked out of the store heading to the training grounds. Studying Zen up and down he tried to observe as much about him as possible on the way there. He was definitely much stronger and faster judging by his slim but muscular physique. In addition he took the time to eye check Zen for weapons looking at the bulges of his clothing and the katana on his back. After reviewing what he had detected he decided to lay a few traps for Zen. When they were almost at the training field Murakami took the time to attach his chakra threads to a few things. Just because they were used for puppets didn't mean they were useful for plenty of other things! First he would attach a thread to Zen's katana on his back after all even though he could turn into water, Zen was pretty fast and a sneaky slash with a sword would be pretty nasty especially considering how fast and strong he was. In addition Murakami attached a few other threads to his body one to his right arm on the sleeve and one to each of his legs. By doing this he would have plenty of options to make use of in case things got tricky. In addition, he lowered their chakra content so they were just about transparent and let them slacken so as not to affect Zen's movement currently. After completing his preparations regarding chakra strings he also prepared his Hidden Mist Technique to blind the enemy his strings would also prove helpful since he could use them to detect his direction and alter the direction of his blows somewhat. Once they arrived Hozuki tried to disarm his opponent by starting off with a friendly statement "Now let's agree on some rules..." and he activated hid prepared Hidden Mist Jutsu covering the environment with Mist and instantly began running moving away from his starting position so Zen couldn't pinpoint him. Grabbing the kunai out of his weapon bag that he had used in their earlier fight he got ready to truly begin training and the spar in earnest.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Fri May 09, 2014 10:01 pm
The boy would be already ahead of this Murakami, (therefore that thread you tried to put on my "katana" didn't even reach.) Arriving to the training, he heard the boy speak, about rules? there was no such thing's about rules, ether you going to go all out or go home. While looking at the boy, zen would be standing in the center of the Training grounds. He would only wait to see what his opponent next move was going to be. Obviously, he did something easy, Hidden Mist Technique?!?!?!? it was indeed hard for Zen to spot that kid, however, Zen would be awkwardly standing under a tree log, it'll be hanging off the end of the long tree, this would be helpful for Zen, he thought if he acted quickly to get on higher ground to have that advantage, then he'll do so. Leaping up to the air, he would grab ahold of the log and pull himself up, just before leaping on to the other log and standing at the top of it. " Okay, let's try to keep this clean as possible, No one get's hurt or killed!" Zen would only state that one rule, he didn't feel like hurting anymore people, besides, this Hozuki wouldn't be a problem, he already had something for that water technique, this was just easy work for the man. Lurking from the tall log, he would turn down at Murakami location. Just before he removed his Katana from his weapon holder. He wouldn't bother trying any Chakra infusion, though, he wanted to use regular Taijutsu and normal skills. Therefore, he wouldn't try any Techniques on the kid, instead, he'll just taunt him, make him feel annoyed, this would only take a few seconds, due to Zen's speed.  Placing his right hand on the top of his head, he would remove his hat. " Alright Murakami come at me with all you got!" Zen would then leap off from the log and land on both feet, turning into the mist, he would wait for the boy to approach him. " Now, I'm going to teach you a few thing's young buck!" This Hozuki wouldn't be too hard, though, this will be easy, Zen had the upper hand, but he wouldn't abuse that, he wanted this kid to at least think he was having fun or something! Although, Zen loved training with Murakami, he had a gift, something Zen couldn't do, instead Zen would love to learn something like that, but, he knew it was more of a clan thing instead of something for everyone. While waiting for his new opponent to approach him, he would only be relaxed, this was going to be fun hopefully, and Zen would try his best not to end this fight so fast, he needed the workout. But he only had a few hours on his plate, besides, it was nothing like some old fashion training.

OOC: VERY SUCK POST LMAO.. I was rushing...
Hozuki Murakami
Hozuki Murakami
Citizen

Sat May 10, 2014 9:13 pm
After Murakami had run a decent distance from where he had initially been, he decided that he was secure enough to begin his attack. Judging by the direction that his chakra threads attached to Zen were going he was directly to his left. Slowing down his run to a stop he considered what to do. "That guy is much too strong for me to face directly" thought Murakami "I better throw in a few distractions before I really attack and catch him by surprise". Grinning as he thought of the last time he had attempted to use this trick he used Clone Jutsu forming two images of himself that mirrored his actions. He maneuvered them so that they were on opposite sides of Zen [don't really know which sides due to the mist]. Then he made them slowly walk in, slowly and intimidatingly as if they were very confident of their abilities. Although Zen was probably aware how much weaker he was based on their last fight, it would probably be somewhat intimidating to see two shadowy figures walking towards him. Murakami would wait until Zen tried to attack one of them then he and the other clone would pounce, hopefully his added presence would put him off guard. However, if Zen didn't attack either of the clones then he would pounce with both of them as soon as they were within a meter or so. In either case he would appear to be completely surrounded with one clone/person every 120 degrees. This time he would feint by appearing to attack Zen's upper right arm and duck down at the last moment to slash at his right leg. In addition at the moment of the attack switch he would tug on the chakra thread attached to Zen's left leg hopefully making him lose balance so Murakami would have the element of surprise. "Two surprises for Zen" thought Murakami as him and his clones dashed in the direction of the threads towards the place where Zen supposedly was.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Sun May 11, 2014 2:37 pm
Zen would simply figure this spar was becoming a waste of time, though, he didn't want to paralyze the kid or harm him in any kind of way, the mist couldn't indeed stay there forever, it was already clearing up, though, Zen wanted to continue his day, perhaps take Murakami with him? placing both hands together, the boy would preform the Body Flicker technique, this would cost him to go back ten meters, just before he released the technique, zen would send a big enough Water Bullet to knock down the clones and his opponent, if the boy was to dodge that, Zen would simply smirk, with his katana that was already on the ground due to him preforming the body flicker technique, everything was going well, though this water bullet would end the spar, and murakami would be on the ground, perhaps crying, but, this would somewhat of teach him something. As if, well after the attack, Zen would walk over to a nearby tree, and preform the tree walking technique, would have him above the area once again, stalking his attack, as if the boy would hit the ground in pain or something, Zen would quickly rush over to him and perhaps see if he need medical attention. though, the water technique was the weakest one he could pull from under his sleeve, perhaps the boy would just stand up and shake it off like nothing happened. While waiting for his attack to land on top of the tree, he would sigh. murakami, is one of the smartest ninjas he ever trained with. With the mist that was however almost fully cleared up, this would indeed give Zen the higher advantage now. Now the sun light would be shining on the boy shadow, as if he wanted to keep fighting, zen would turn this into a joke. Perhaps make his shadow dance?

Though zen knew this boy was a little weaker, so therefore, he probably wanted a break perhaps?!?!?!? Just before zen sighed again, he would speak. " Perhaps you want to take a break or something?!?!?!?"

OOC: mist is cleared I suppose, and there is no thread attached to me, btw link me to the revamp of the puppet threads, I don't even think they are revamped.. As if you was trying to use that to put on me, lol...
Hozuki Murakami
Hozuki Murakami
Citizen

Sun May 11, 2014 4:19 pm
[OOC:The only thread about chakra threads I found was back in September http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t19385-chakra-threads#152138
So I'm not sure if that's V6 updated. The actual puppet rules and creation are updated, but it doesn't say anything about threads and according to the post from September I can't make my chakra threads invisible without 1000 WC training, so in either case I'll just scrap me attaching threads.]

Unfortunately, Murakami had completely forgot that his mist technique only lasted for a limited amount of time and as his attack commenced the mist had pretty much dissolved and Zen had suddenly dashed away ridiculously quickly. How could anyone be that fast thought Murakami. But a thought dimly occurred to him that there was some sort of justu that allowed people to move extremely quickly. The gap between himself and other Genin really was large and that definitely needed to be amended sometime in the future. However, his focus needed to be here and now and at that moment Zen launched some sort of giant ball of water at him. Murakami laughed as he thought "Doesn't he remember that I'm made of water?" as he turned himself into water to simply absorb the impact of the attack. However, Murakami hadn't taken into account the aount of force that the ball of water had which caused his watery from to splatter into droplets of water. He had never before experienced something so terrifying being completely taken apart and it felt as if his life was flashing before his eyes. However, physically he was fine, mentally though Murakami was ready to call it quits. Reforming himself into his human form and shaking slightly Murakami replied "Yeah, I need some help, some extra training, but until then I guess you'll still be the better Genin". Murakami turned to leave, processing his new experiences and turning towards the future.
[Exit WC=1237]
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Sun May 11, 2014 7:50 pm
Noticing the boy leaving, zen would only sigh. The training while it lasted was fun. Though, zen wanted to top this off with his Water prison technique training. The jutsu was pretty fun, and Zen had been holding back from learning it. Climbing down from the tree, the boy would stand on the grounds and sigh. Just before he got started with working on his technique. Placing both hands together and a jutsu motion, the boy would preform the hand seals for the technique and gently release the water jutsu. This would be easy technique to do, but it was planned out how good this went. Zen never really tried to work on this jutsu, though, it was around that time, Zen started to get stronger. Just before the water prison bubble flew up into the air, it was clearly empty though, any kind of human resource that hit the technique, it'll carry them up as well. it was basically a trap. the first time it went pretty well, no mess ups nothing! But it was time for a second time, but Zen was pretty sure, that the first he tried it, was a nail on the head, it was just too perfect. Everything was there, since the after Prison technique was down packed, Zen thought' he'll call it a day. Perhaps go to the store grab some food, go home and begin thinking. His urge to kill was getting bad. he would have to talk with the kage about this. Not everybody is perfect. And Zen was just one of those people, he didn't know what to do to control this problem. Kill someone? But that was only going to get the boy into more trouble than he needed, instead, he would lay low, perhaps go looking for trouble outside the village and keep it on the down low or something! But, when Zen was a missing ninja, nothing much was really popping out there in the cold world. He was excited to find a home like this though, it was boring, it reminded him of Amegakure, but the village did have nice people, but it feel like when you is holding all this power, you want to go fight! Go off the head and beyond this point. Push it to the limit. Zen was just one of those people indeed, ready for any type of action that came his way, whether he lived or died! It was game time! While leaving the Training grounds, the boy would remove a single cigarette from his pocket and place on his lips. perhaps his time was here? and it was just waiting to be stolen, who knows? all zen wanted to do was get some action in. He was going to indeed work with those hand seals more, though, the Water Prison technique was nothing, it was hardly something, perhaps just a hold up? it was indeed a good technique to learn. And he was indeed was happy to learn just that, this was sweet and fun! But, he wondered what the other ninjas was doing right now? perhaps reading doing fun things around the village, pretty sure they thought this was fun happy, but this was sad! Can we at least fight dirty? something more fun, But perhaps some time around the other days zen will leave for a break, perhaps get caught up and become known!

With a smirk on his face, the boy would now be gone from the training grounds, his time there was done. But probably in the next few hours, he'll return, with the same vibe, and same look on his face, none of that will change, it was just Zen. Puffing from the cigarette, he would already be around the corner from the store, it was time to prepare sooner of later. Perhaps if not tomorrow, wherever the wind takes him. Though eh was happy to at least learn one thing today, and that was the water prison technique. more jutsus that needed to be trained and learned was soon to come, But zen wanted to get the weak stuff out of the way first.

EXIT

wc: 2037
+10 stats
+ Water Release: Water Prison Technique (Suiton: Suirō no Jutsu)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700