Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
It's just Big meToday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageToday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Today at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodToday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesToday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsToday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Today at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Today at 1:53 pmKurai TauOrganisation of a competition for childrenToday at 1:10 pmOkisho Uchiha
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Always (Letter to Zim Nara) Empty Always (Letter to Zim Nara)

Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:44 am
This next letter had to be written carefully in case any other eyes saw it...wait...what did it really matter anymore? who cares who knew they were together anymore? She loved him!

Zim Nara,

I hope you are doing well in Konoha with Yen. I know he is training you well. I will be on my way soon. I have a place for us to stay here. We are rebuilding this village. I miss you my love.

Love,
Primrose Uchiha

It had been a couple of months since they had been together and she missed him terribly. This is going to be a good trip to Konoha.
Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Zims Stats
Mission Record : Zim's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Shadow Manipulation
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2000

Always (Letter to Zim Nara) Empty Re: Always (Letter to Zim Nara)

Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:07 pm
Zim smiled as he read the letter. He truly missed her!  There last time spent together was two months ago, they spent two days together. Then she left and he hadn't seen her since then.

Primrose,

I am glad to finally hear from you and I'm glad you found us a place in Volcano. I was very worried about you. Yen has been training us here in Konoha.l, it's why we weren't able to go to Volcano to try to find you guys I was hoping you would be coming here to Konoha eventually. Are you sure you will be safe here love? see you soon. I love you.

Love,
Zim Nara

He sent the letter off and then headed home to Yens for some sleep.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum