Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Nara vs Nara? Awkward.... Empty Nara vs Nara? Awkward....

Sun May 25, 2014 12:26 pm
" ONE TWO THREE FOUR WHO'S THAT KNOCKING AT MY DOOR? FIVE SIX SEVEN EIGHT HURRY UP AND DON'T BE LATE! NINE TEN I GOT A SECRET I CAN'T TELL CLAP YOUR HANDS MOVE YOUR TAIL JUMP UP WITH JOY HIGHFIVE WITH HARDCORE!" Zen yelled out in the caves, he would stand there with that usually lazy face, he was tired and wanted to go to bed, but the day was just starting, IT WAS TIME TO GET IT IN WITH SOME OLD FASHION SPARS!!!!!!! Standing in the middle of the cave, he was at the further end, the sun shined threw the cave brighter than ever, but none like the other sand in the desert, the sand in here was freaky hard!  The shadows the grew bigger, Zen placed his back against the wall, placing his left hand on top of the handle of his katana.

Today he was dressed up in full attire, wearing his black ski mask and his all black dreads that was laid back in a pony tail, he was wearing a black tank top, and some grey shorts, blue sandals and a red backpack that was threw across his shoulders which contained all of his weapons.  His silver katana was strapped firmly to his left hip, and his exploding tags, kunai's, and his boxes of Makibishi. He stood there and a smirk worn up behind the mask.  Waiting for someone to walk into the cave, it was going to turn into a all out battle, Zen was ready for some good action.  Though, on his way inside the cave, he noticed no one was in the desert nor in the caves it was completely ghosted, instead everyone was in the Village partying and having fun, playing with one and other this was a beautiful day in Sunagakure no sato.  All the ANBU'S was posted and enjoying this day as well.  Turning forward, he would watch the entry..
Austin Nara
Austin Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Nara vs Nara? Awkward.... Empty Re: Nara vs Nara? Awkward....

Sun May 25, 2014 12:34 pm
Austin deciding he would work on his thirst by staying in the desert with no water. As he scouts the area he sees a rock and the cave thinking the place was deserted he goes on the rock that was infront of the caves opening. As he goes and sits on top of it in the blazing hot sun. It must be 110 degrees out today he says to himself Maybe I should of have done this tomarrow. Austin sits on top of the rock pouring with sweat.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Sun May 25, 2014 4:14 pm
Zen  leaned his back on the hard walls, just before he turned forward noticing a boy sitting on a rock. Gathering himself off the wall, he would step over to the boy, quickly noticing it was young Austin, the boy was one of Zen's students, but sadly, Zen had to let him go, he was to much of work and all he wanted to do was kill, he had his priorities mixed up obviously.  Standing behind the boy, Zen would sigh, just before he saw the boy shadow that grew among the walls of the caves, due to the way the sun was shining, his shadow was angled on the wall, this was easier for Zen to manipulate and take over!  Focusing on his shadow, the length of both the boy’s, and his own shadow to be precisely four meters-due to the refractions of light caused by the angle at which the light of the sun is hitting the two of them-tactics, this will cause a easier manipulation as is. Once he manipulated the boy shadow, he would smirk behind the ski mask. " WASSUP FOOL! sure you remember me, I'm Zen, your teacher.. I haven't seen you around in a bit lil homie.. whatchu been up toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo???"

Zen asked as he raised one hand up which made the boy do the same also, due to the manipulation, Zen was about to test something out and try to be more creative if possible. But he wasn't really that good at this type of stuff, he usually keep up with the normal techniques  instead of using his clan techniques, but it was around that time he gets stronger with the power he was born with. " Aye, if your not busy Austin, you up for some training? or what? figure you'll be rusty by now..." Zen stated, he would wait for the reply, in the mean time, he would be enjoying himself...

(-40 AP due to manipulation..)
Austin Nara
Austin Nara
Citizen

Mon May 26, 2014 1:06 pm
As Austin now caught in the shadow smirks. "Well Well if it isn't Zen. You know I thought you did not use the shadows that much heh that makes it fun for me."  As austin sees his hand being controlled and seeing zen ask a question. "Yea im up for some training and ha im not rusty I gotten stronger and im wanting to test out some new jutsu and maybe master some as well" Says austin stareing right at zen.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Mon May 26, 2014 1:22 pm
Zen noticed he had full control over the boy shadow, the manipulation was indeed successful, this fight was about to be over within seconds. " Well Austin, I'll proceed to be your master, but only one rule, NO KILLING! or even saying you going to kill someone, that's highly disrespectful, and as a matter of fact, if you say that to the wrong person, you can die, that's just how serious this is. Play nice and smart Austin!" Zen stated, once he made the boy stand up, he would place his right hand down by his ninja pouch, which made the boy do the same, pulling out a single kunai, he would place it by his left leg, which made Austin do the same obviously. Once that was successful, he smirked. " Now, here's what I call pain!" Zen would make the boy wake the kunai playfully by his leg, which made him cut his leg at least five times.  Although that was something like a auto, unless Austin could do something else, Zen would continue to play with his shadow. Perhaps a sewing technique after he was done with this? but Zen wanted to see what Austin got, though he was going to lose a good amount of blood, so the next choice would be the hospital or something. Hopefully he wouldn't die from these actions, but Zen had some bandages he could patch around the boy leg, as if this was successful.. " Alright, let's see what I can do here.."
Austin Nara
Austin Nara
Citizen

Mon May 26, 2014 1:28 pm
"How bout you cant do anything." says Austin looking at zen. As Austin pulls out a kunai and starts to cut his own leg he smirks. "Heh is that it well its my turn." Says austin to zen with him smiling he knows that it takes chakra in order to maintain the imitation. That would be his chance. With austin fighting the imitation he proceeds to try to get out of it hopefully he would be strong enouth to break out while he quickly flicks his wrist and drops his kunai.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Mon May 26, 2014 9:52 pm
Zen noticed that was successful and he saw the boy losing a good amount of blood, releasing the shadow manipulation, the boy would step over to Austin, " Yeah man, you lost  some blood there let me help you out!" Once Zen was directly in front of him, he kneeled down to the ground and rip a piece off of Austin's shirt and it around the scar, though just before that, Zen wanted to test something, reaching in his back pocket, he would pull out a jar. Removing the  top from the jar, Zen would let some of the boy dna blood drop inside of it, this was something that was going to be used in an experiment. Once that was successful, he would place the top back on the jar, with a sigh, wrapping the scar up tightly, he would stand up and smirk. " Well Austin you should go to a hospital and get this cut looked at, but how do you feel? think you can still fight? if so let's keep this party going!" Zen would then stand and place the jar back inside his backpack. Turning forward towards Austin direction once again, he got into a fighting stance, it was time to throw down with Austin, " so, you want to be my student huh? well act like it! Come at me like there's no tomorrow kiddo." Zen wanted the boy to do this, he never even got a chance to see how strong Austin was, he wondered what he could really do? Zen would only sigh. This wasn't going to get anywhere, though he was able to train a few things here and there. With a dash of speed, Zen would leave. " Catch up with you later Austin, I guess.." zen stated as he left..

wc:1188

+5 stats
+nara dna
EXIT
Kanya Vi Capulet
Kanya Vi Capulet
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 95000

Wed May 28, 2014 1:00 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum