Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hozuki Murakami
Hozuki Murakami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Trying a Cigarette [Zen Nara private nk CD] Empty Trying a Cigarette [Zen Nara private nk CD]

Mon May 26, 2014 9:27 pm
Murakami was bored. There wasn't much to do at home and he didn't feel like training due to the hot weather. He had to think of a way to pass the time. Recalling how he had met a Shinobi who really enjoyed smoking perhaps he would pick up the pastime, "After all what else is there to do?" thought Murakami. Tying his shoes, putting on some random clothes, and picking up his ninja supplies and money he headed out to the nearest Sand Eleven. He noticed many people smoking along the way, persuading him further that it would probably be fun or at least pass the time. Walking inside, the bell rang and he turned his head to the right and noticed the cigarette dispense that he had met Zen at an earlier time. Heading over he put in his money and got a pack from teh dispenser at the bottom. Walking outside into the heat he asked a nearby Shinobi for a light and raised the white smoking tube to his mouth and inhaled. He coughed as the smoke went into his lungs, "How can anyone enjoy this stuff" grumbled Murakami as he tried to eject the smoke from his lungs.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Trying a Cigarette [Zen Nara private nk CD] Empty Re: Trying a Cigarette [Zen Nara private nk CD]

Mon May 26, 2014 9:41 pm
Trying a Cigarette [Zen Nara private nk CD] Sunavillage

Zen arrived to the nearby Eleven to pick up some drink's and food.  Just before he could walk in, he noticed Murakami standing outside in front of the place smoking? Zen truly thought that the boy was against that every since Zen tried to pull that type of stunt, but now look at him, " what have I done?" Zen would walk closer over to the boy destination and sigh. " Wassup Murakami, I see you having a hard time with your smoke huh? Listen, I'm going to tell you like you told me, you shouldn't be trying to smoke, it's bad for you ya know. You should probably leave that type of stuff to pros." Zen stated with a big smile on his face, just before he took the cigarette from the boy mouth and placed it on his lips, with a puff from it, he would shoot the smoke up into the air, " Now, that's how a pro do it", he would then drop the cigarette to the ground and step on it. ' now once your done with ur blow, you always gotta step on it, just to make sure it goes out." Zen said, walking inside the store he would wink at Murakami, " wait for me out here, imam go grab some food and drinks." Zen would then walk in the store and head straight for the sandwiches and  soda's, though he thought Murakami could use some water from having such a hard time with that blow.

Walking over to the register, he would reach the items over to the clerk, waiting for the man to bag the  stuff up, once that was successful, Zen would pay the old man and exit the store. Walking over to Murakami, he would point forward, " iight  Murakami, we're going over to my place, I was going to whip us up some food, and we can chill on the sandy hard roof, how that sounds?" Zen asked, as he walked forward waiting for Murakami to catch up with him.
Hozuki Murakami
Hozuki Murakami
Citizen

Trying a Cigarette [Zen Nara private nk CD] Empty Re: Trying a Cigarette [Zen Nara private nk CD]

Tue May 27, 2014 4:56 pm
Well, just like before Zen was at Sand Eleven, "the guy must live near here" thought Murakami. In addition, he had just taken the ill wanted cigarette off of him which he was glad for. Murakami had no idea how Zen was able to tolerate the horrible taste and smell of cigarettes "it's an acquired taste i guess" thought Murakami. Zen had said something about food and came out with a bag filled with food and drinks and invited him over to his house. "This guy is pretty friendly" thought Murakami "maybe we can be friends" and he eagerly followed Zen to his house. On the way there Murakami thought about what Zen's house would be like after all he seemed pretty eccentric and was hard to predict. In any case it would be interesting to see what this guy's house looked like. As they rounded the corner to Zen's house Murakami was excited "What sort of mysteries does this guy have?"
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Tue May 27, 2014 6:25 pm
Trying a Cigarette [Zen Nara private nk CD] Scarface-mansion
(OOC:my home basically lmao but it sand etc <_< but picture it that way with sand on it)

Zen noticed the boy following him towards his home. " Alright prepare yourself for awesomeness! Turning to the next street, Zen's sandy house was right there, as the citizens walked by and everyone else who was attending their business. Zen would point over to his home, " This is one of the boy expensive homes on the block. Zen stated as he hop over on the porch, reaching in his pocket he would pull out his key and open up the wooden classic original door. " Come right in homie, make sure you close the door after yourself." Zen would say, he would walk over to the kitchen where two of his girls that he have known for awhile. " Hello ladies!" Zen said as he walked over to them kissing each of them on their cheek. Place the food on the table. " alright Murakami, help yourself to my plat, what's mine is yours! also these two girls right here is all mine, they help me around here, knowing this is a big home and I hate to feel lonely. Now their names is Brandy, and Hallie. please ask them for anything ya want, their just sweethearts, they come around often, but not very much!" Zen stated, walking over to his couch, he would wait for the food to get ready, " AYE! come here Murakami, I must tell you my ninja life stories, and trust me, I got the time to hears yours as well."  Zen would then kick off his boots and remove his soft coat, tossing that to the side, he would smirk. Reaching in the box, he would pull out a single cigar and place it on his lips. Not bothering to light it, he would grab a soda and pop it open. With a sigh, he would wait for Murakami. Hopefully the boy wasn't nervous.
Hozuki Murakami
Hozuki Murakami
Citizen

Tue May 27, 2014 8:52 pm
"Damn, Zen's house is massive!" Murakami was thoroughly impressed by Zen's house. It was huge and even had water fountains despite the shortage of water in the desert. He must be really rich! "Zen your house is amazing!" as Murakami closed the door behind him. There were two ladies in his house for some reason which Murakami found sort of odd "Why would anyone have two women in his house?". He found himself staring at them and blushed a little when they turned to look at him. However, the reason why he had come to the house wasn't for women or to admire a cool house, but to hang out with a friend. Walking over to the couch that Zen was on he plopped himself down on the couch and helped himself to a soda as well. Turning to Zen he said "I wonder waht kind of house you'll get when you're a Chuunin!" Hearing Zen's words, Murakami thought "He wants to tell me a story huh? well I hope it's a good one."
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 12:34 pm
Zen could already smell the food preparing, and Zen saw that the boy was interested in one of his Ninja stories. " Alright then kid, let me think of something.. wait, how about my history huh?" Zen would then begin to speak:

Zen was born and raise in Amegakure no sato. He is known for doing many thing's around the village. he is actually the only person that's on citizens mine. from the time they wake up, to the time they go to sleep! he is a nice young teenager. that is just only out for three thing's. Fame, Killing, and ryo!  that has been his rules every since he joined up with the academy.

Zen never really had people around him much. due to him growing up in a home with his parents and they didn't really care to him much. Tho his father, was the only person who really took good care of him. But that was only when he wasn't drunk. His mom wasn't really nothing. but living off zen dad. She was only in it for the money! tho being a kid, you don't really know much. about anything really, due to you having a family that don't really teach you anything. Zen knew he was gonna need help, and fast. From the way he was being raise it was just crazy!
 But still in all, zen always loved his family threw no matter what.

By the age of seven, zen was  laying down in his bed on a rainy night. hearing the sound of his mom and dad fight. Standing up, zen would yawn and walk out his bedroom. seeing his dad punch his mother and blood that slapsh all over zen. with the cries from zen, he couldn't do nothing but watch. it was his drunken father killing his mom. But somehow, the young boy seen a knife on the floor. with no hold backs, zen threw the knife at his father head. killing him.  with his mom crying out loud, zen would kneel down to the floor and hug her. Saying it's okay now! tho the boy didn't know what the hell he just did. it was just to crazy for zen. tho he was protecting his mom. After standing her up from the floor, zen would begin to think. What he should do? with the though of leaving town and don't come back until thing's die down a little bit came to mind. But that wasn't the problem. nobody even knew his dad was dead yet. with his mom standing up and removing the knife from his dad head. she would toss it on the table. Holding her arms out for zen to run to them. But zen really didn't feel any different. he actually had more in him just to kill his own mom. But it wasn't just the right time for him. he had to make thing's look good first! with a smirk on the boy face, he would run up stairs. leaving his mother arms. he would begin to pack his bags with no questions ask. seeing his mom run up to her room doing the same thing. cleaning up the house and making sure nothing was left behind that could get them killed. After that, they left the scene burning down the home. they would attempt to start a new life if possible. before the young killer strikes again. but the young boy. Just didn't want his mom life in danger like that never ever again. By the time zen made 15, he wanted to join the academy class to learn about ninja stuff. due to his father was a nara that didn't really even do nothing with his skills. But when he was young, he was the most active person in the village. but when he got older, that stuff just went down the drain. it was like he had nothing to lose anymore! After zen entered the academy, he decided to take his skills to the limit. He wanted to be the best and only the best. But the killing and the death of his dad still on his mind. he wanted to push that to the limit as well. he wanted to be able to kill and get away with it. So the boy decided to become a natural born killer. Putting in work for the citizens that pay. he actually became known around amegakure. Tho it was the only thing placing food on the table and clothes on his mom back. he just kept on going and going. but since he is starting to take this academy class stuff more seriously the sick boy stop. It was not that important to him. well at least not anymore. instead, he decided to learn about his clan and other stuff. There was so much the boy learned and he didn't even know about. his mom was starting to take good care of him now. and she cleaned her life up. and forgot about the past! which was  the only thing on zen mind. till this day, he is trying to become a genin and be the best ninja. tho the dark side of him is still there and never going away. but now the young boy is starting a new life in sunagakure.

" That's pretty much my life story, I bet you wondering what happened to my mom huh? well she's still in amegakure, she didn't want to leave when I did. So I just left. I don't know where she is right about now. But I send letters here and there!" Zen stated, he would then grab a lighter and place it on the cigar.  Standing up, he would puff, walking over to his shoe box, he would open it, it was at least three shoe boxes filled up with ryo. " Yeah, this is what I do all day Murakami. You gotta go get it homie, it's not going to come to you!" Zen said, he would then place the shoe boxes on the table. Removing the cigar from his lips, he would put it out and sigh. With Hallie that came with their food, he would kiss her on her neck and sigh. " Thanks sweetheart." He stated, " welp enjoy your shrimp rice and steak!" Zen grab his fork and dig deep inside his food, eating up his food, the boy was super hungry and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready to eat.  Watching as his two friends Hallie and Brandy left, Zen would tell them goodbye, hopefully they'll be back tomorrow.

" hey wait kiddo, you wanna do something awesome? since you're my friend and all, wanna start up our own lab and stuff? I got some stuff in plan you know what I mean homie. If so, we can leave here and mark our spot."
Hozuki Murakami
Hozuki Murakami
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 5:02 pm
Zen had an interesting story all right, althought the fact that he had killed his parents seemed a little sketchy. But overall Murakami could understand wherer Zen was coming from after all he too was forced to leave his homeland for another: Sunagakure. However, that was in the past and the story only needed a few words to sum up: "War destroyed my home, so Sunagakure is my home now". Murakami enjoyed the rich taste of the shimp rice it sort of reminded him of home, a place where things from the water were everywhere. The steak however, wasn't that enjoyable just being a hunk of meat. After finishing his meal he layed back lazily and had a few sips of soda to wash everything down. He watched Zen go over to a couple of boxes filled with ryo, "So that's how he affords all this" thought Murakami. In addition, Zen made him an offer about making a lab. Murakami wasn't that sure after all he didn't know much about medicine or stuff like that, but in the future maybe he would develop some interest. "Might as well expand my horizons" he thought and shrugged. "Sure, why not I guess" replied Murakami standing up from the couch ready to see what Zen had in mind.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Sat May 31, 2014 12:49 am
Zen would puff off the cigar and smirk. Just before standing up, placing his plate on the table, walking over to the closet door, he would open it, reaching in, he pulled out a lab blueprint. Due to murakami, agreeing with him, Zen would sigh. Once he grabbed ahold of the blueprint, Zen would make his way over to Murakami. Sighing, he would place it on the table." now homie, I think this is wonderful! I already found the spot, it's been cleaned up and some stuff been put in it. How about we go check it out?" Zen asked, placing his boot on, he would grab the blueprints, and make his way over to his door. Waiting for Murakami to come, he would watch the boy. " alright chop chop, we don't have all day little one!" Zen said as he smoked from the cigar, and shot the air up into the sky. 

Trying a Cigarette [Zen Nara private nk CD] 300px-Room_G20_G22

(OOC: Lab room blueprint, just a little taste that's all..)
Hozuki Murakami
Hozuki Murakami
Citizen

Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:36 am
"Sure" replied Murakami "let's go there right now." Thinking about it Zen didn't really seem like the type to go for science and the pursuit of knowledge and all that. There must've been some sort of alternate motive. "What did Zen really want" thought Murakami. Was he aiming for money? Power? He already had a great house and everything, so why would he want a lab? Opening Zen's door Murakami got ready to head out to the site where the new "lab" was going to be. Hopefully it wasn't too far away. On the way there Murakami asked Zen "So... what's teh purpose behind building this lab?"
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:34 am
On the way to their destination, Zen heard the boy speak, he asked what was his purpose behind building this lab, Zen would smirk and sigh. " Listen, it's like something I always wanted to do with my free time, and now that I'm not busy with training and all that other crazy stuff. I figure I could go out and handle this with pleasure. Note, we're going to be doing lots of things here. Ummm let's see, we're going to be testing stuff, making weapons. oh and creating new 'things' I suppose.." Zen stated as he turned forward and continued the walk. " Alright the post is just up here, not to far away lil homie!" 

Once Zen made it to the lab, he would step over to the door, reaching down to his pocket, he would pull out his house keys, but it had his lab keys attached. Opening the door. he would step in, reaching over to the light switch, with a nice flick, he noticed the room needed a little bit of fixing up, but aye, this place was going to be the future.
" Well here it is Murakami, what ya think? Yeah over here it's our work area, and other stuff. But I have to get some business with some of this stuff and lab work papers all that other crap. But yeahhhh..."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum