Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 27%
22 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Training Without Wolves (Kira) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Without Wolves (Kira)

Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:04 am
Kiru was a little shocked. Those shadows weren't normal. They were most definitely some sort of bloodline technique. To be able to freely manipulate such a thing, She certainly was special indeed. He had to come up with something quicker than those shadows, or simply something unexpected. He realized he would have to use his body flicker. It was the only thing possible quick enough to get anywhere close. He stood a minute, examining her. He realized her reactions were probably fast enough to catch anything he would normally try, so body flicker was probably the only real option. He couldn't let any signs of his plan be found out, so his normal preparation was out the window.

He made a sudden dash to the left as if to circle her, then used his body flicker. He would disappear in a flash of blue. Appearing before her, he would aim for her midsection, then a spinning roundhouse at the same spot. If he succeeded he would press his attack,and make an attempt to make a blow across her temple. He would a then once again retreat, not wanting to press his luck. He thought of this in an instant, hoping to land at least a single blow.

Words: 208
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Training Without Wolves (Kira) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Without Wolves (Kira)

Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:09 am
What..... Is he thinking about? She watched the look I'm his eyes as the wheels In his head trying to figure out what exactly to do about the situation. She smiled, knowing he had no clue what he was getting himself into, cool blue eyes followed him as he darted to the left and offered a questioning look when his hands came together to activate a jutsu she knew very well. Hm, she thought even as she was reacting , he's going to try and flicker..... Let's see how well I can see him. She vividly remembered the same situation so long ago with maku who easily tracked her movement even through the flicker. As a he studied his trajectory she decided on a course of action, beginning to spin on her right leg to send a kick with the added momentum thst would hit just and kiru got within range. She pulled the speed back to around sixty , not wanting to completely overwhelm and like wise dropped her actual power to only ten. She wanted to teach not hurt him and nothing is gained from accidental knockouts or speed one can't see.

(1299)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:54 pm
Even the flicker she knew? She was certainly a knowledgeable ninja. He would have to do something she wouldn't expect. Kiru was not  quite thinking clearly at this point, as a competitive spirit surfaced in him. He immediately unsealed his chains within his sleeves, unnoticeable to the eye. He shoved his hand into his coat pocket. 

The convenient thing about this, was she couldn't quite see what he was doing.  Currently, he was tying his single smoke bomb to one of his kunai. He then shot his hand out, making a sudden movement, as if he was throwing the blade. When in reality, he quickly formed the signs for his clone jutsu. Two of them popped next to him, mirroring his movements. Then, he threw a single kunai at her, the un-smokebomb one. While she dodged the single real, and two image kunai, he threw the smoke attached one near her feet. Running into the smoke, He blasted his chains to encircle her, all six of them. If he caught her, he would spin and attempt to throw her. If not, he would dissolve the chains before the smoke cleared, with a slight hope they wouldn't be noticed. He wondered how skilled this woman actually was?

Words: 206
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:35 pm
Clone tech, she thought to herself, an almost cruel smile slipping onto her lips. Her eyes went unfocused for a split second, activating her infared vision, which eould allow her to easily see through the technique. Three shadows rose up at a speed of two hundred and thirty, with demonic mouthes thst grinned at him. She watched the Kunai being thrown and one of the shadows moved forward, opening it's maw to allow the Kunai to disappear into it's mouth as it closed quickly, a guttural moan of satisfaction ringing out. Notcing the second Kunai it snapped open and shut once more and as the smoke bomb exploded it looked as if the shadow construct blew up from the inside for a moment. It's body, or what one would assume to be the creatures body grew larger before the mouth smiled at kiru, a stream of smoke rising lightly from its shadowy lips. The chains were a surprise. As they left his hand the other two moved to intercept. She considered having them eat them also but decided against it. She slowed them down, considering these less dangerous then the Kunai but still worth handling and moments after they began to move they slowed to match the chains speed. As they got close each tendril split to collide with the chains, assumably knocking them away harmlessly.

"Interesting..... What are those?"

(1529)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:40 pm
She blocked even his chains? He was running out of tricks. She had only hit him once, but he was running out of stamina quick. He wondered if she would reimburse him for those kunai? Obviously clones wouldn't faze her. He was gonna have to get her to teach him whatever trick she did with her eyes. As she asked about his chains, he came up a good idea for a bit further training. "I'll tell you about my chains if you teach me a cool jutsu. Like whatever trick you used to see through my clones."
He probably would tell her anyway, as she seemed to be a trustworthy person. At least that was the impression he got. He dissolved four of his chains, two returning to his hands, gripping the handles of the dagger like chains, he pointed one forward and smiled. "Now, I don't have a lot more tricks or strategies, so i'll just come at you as fast as I can."

Now, telling his strategy out loud might not sound particularly bright, but from what he had observed, she would see through any strategy he concocted. He begin spinning the chains around himself. So attuned with them as he was, they actually kicked dust and snow into the air, creating a small, almost blizzard like effect. He added the rest of his chains, the six blades whirling around him at almost random patterns. Then he leaped forward. A chain went to hit the side of her head, the other made an arc for the back of her leg, a third went straight for her midsection. a fourth aimed to wrap around her head, a fifth attempted to wrap around her head, and the last went up in the air, and straight down, aimed to cut down her back. He figured she would probably block them, but he gave his all anyway, the smallest cut would be a victory for him.

Words: 324
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:58 am
"Sure. It's not actually a jutsu . They're a set of contact lenses that allow me to see in infared and night vision but not at the same time of course." Her smiled beamed across the battlefield and as it did the shadow tendrils reacted. Six now sat beside her, three on each side to sway back and forth in the wind and as she spoke they began to change. Three, now had large shadowed mouthes that grinned at kiru approvingly. Though the smiles had an almost terrifying other worldly darkness they seemed almost bring and cheerful. The other three formed into large shadow hands which gave kiru a thumbs up.

As he began his next attack she coiled her back into herself to create the trademarked defence she was known for amongst her team. Each slid in quickly to spiral up, their tips meeting at the top in a large cage like design with a little less then a foot between each shadow. Her eyes watched through the blizzard, studying the now dim white body move until he began to strike. Fight fire with fire , she thought to herself calling out to her scythe and with scream of terror similar to the death call of a fertilized woman it can into existence as she reached out her hands. On caught the staff which set against the ground as the other dropped slightly from its possition at chest height under the weight of the ball and chain. She began to spin it in a large circle, the shadows on her left side stretching out to accommodate the needed space and as the blizzard like effect got worse the ball began to spin quickly.

Unaware of the chains beginning to head towards her she wrapped the chain under her left leg, to catch it as it passed her thigh with an inward stretched right leg in a small loop made by her toe wrapping around the chain and with a heavy push she propelled it his direction at a speed of around fifty. It flew strait and true towards his chest and as it reached the half way point she noticed the chains approaching her and each of the shadows simply curled in to block the strikes , becoming the new target and knocking them out of the way.

(1912)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:25 pm
Even being hit, he managed to keep standing, though he was quite out of breath. His chains clattered to the ground, dissolving, though a bit slowly, as if he was trying to achieve some sort of sparkle effect. On his face, was a large, happy smile. To find someone to so thoroughly beat him, by simply shutting down all his strategies? She was amazing. More than amazing. He realized he didn't have a super amount of skill, but in his eyes, this woman was the pinnacle of what he wished to become. Strong, smart, and good looking too. He could think of no better person to teach him.

He bowed, low and respectfully. It caused rather intense pain in his chest, where people keep seem to be hitting, but he held it. He felt intense anxiety, fearing his next words to be rejected, but he felt he needed to at least ask. "Kiranomo! After this fight, I see clearly that I would like you to be my teacher. I shall do as you ask, as long as you can make me as strong, and skilled as you! So please help me!"
He kept his head bowed, wondering if he should have added the beauty part, but that was probably the wrong move. He knew though, if she taught him, he would become strong. So he could only hope she would accept.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:40 pm
She caught the chain mid flight to pull it back just a bit, for fear of seriously harming the boy. She knew the sharpness of those spikes and the power behind her weapon and feared for his safety. It would stil hit him but just enough to knock him back a bit without caving in his chest as she worried the strike might. She rushed forward as he disolved his chains, worry evident in her eyes, her body flicker making her seem to appear driectly in front of him in an instant. Her hands were outstretched immediately and began to glow with a bright yellow light that healed his body quickly in the places she had struck him, unless he stopped her. "I'm sorry......" He bowed to her, speaking in an excited tone which made her stop what she was doing. 

"Um...Well of course. It's my way of the ninja to help those who arent strong enough to defend themselves gain power to survive. It would be my pleasure! And now Kanae will have a training buddy."
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:10 pm
"Well, its about time I told you about these chains then. I am actually from Shima. My parents were ninja there, and pretty great ones. So I've decided to be just as great as them. My mother happened to be an Uzamaki, so I got these chains from her bloodlines. I haven't used them very often though, only recently have I really trained with them. They carry the memories of my mother before she died. My father was an excellent swordsman, and I carry the memory of him in my sword. I have focused on my chains a bit more though, so i'm not quite versed in the way of kenjutsu yet."

This info probably wasn't all needed, but he felt like the more she knew him, the better she could teach him, so he continued.

"I apparently was born with a knack for fuuinjutsu, but I haven't quite got the hang of any seals yet. The only chakra nature I can use so far is wind, and I have almost completed training for a couple techniques in that. Any training you think could supplement, or add to these abilities, but i'm really just happy to have somebody to help my training."

He wasn't sure how much of this she needed to hear, but he figured the more information, the better. Now at the end of his talking, he finally had a really genuine smile on his face.

Words: 238
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:17 pm
"Uzumaki......" Something about that name seemed familiar. It was like she had heard it somewhere but couldn't place her finger on it. "Well that's interesting. I'm also not from around here. To be honest well.." She pointed to the hidden rain village head band that hang loosely around her neck with a long slash through the symbol. "I'm sorta....A rogue of sorts. I don't know where I'm from but I think it might be Konoha." she paused for several moments, considering everything both with the uzumaki boy in front of her and her past before responding to the rest of his statement. 

"Actually.....There is a girl in the village who has been wanting to learn how to use wind nature. I wish I could help but I can only learn water. Not really sure why."

(2227)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum