Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Training in the dragon lands (Kira/P/Nk) Empty Training in the dragon lands (Kira/P/Nk)

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:11 pm
Kaien Walks around trying to clear her head. "There is no way this is real Kiru was lying to me and this never really happened." "Wheres Kira she will tell me this is all a lie and that Yuki is still here." As she continues walking she stops for a brief rest not knowing whats around her she stays prepared to take action.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Training in the dragon lands (Kira/P/Nk) Empty Re: Training in the dragon lands (Kira/P/Nk)

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:15 pm
Thank God, she thought as she rushed quickly through the dragon lands. She was seeking the young scorch user, her most important tool right now. As she saw the child she called out possibly s little too loudly causing one of the chsin Dragons who was sleeping off to their left to awaken.
"Kaien!! Come here child I have need of your skills."
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Training in the dragon lands (Kira/P/Nk) Empty Re: Training in the dragon lands (Kira/P/Nk)

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:17 pm
"Kira!" Kaien shouted she runs into her arms "what happened?" Kaien looks at Kira with her eyes full of water
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:21 pm
"Little one there is danger afoot, I'm um... I'm glad you're alive. Listen we will speak but I need something of you. I need to use the execution by kiss to gain your power once more..." Her voice would shift from speach to telepathy here as she rushed forward to hug the girl. If not stopped she would bring her lips to the younger girls, beginning the technique to borrow her power.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:24 pm
"noo" Kaien tried to stop before it was to late. Kaien then pushes Kira away So there lips separate. "I dont mind helping you but I need your help to Kill who ever did this to my home" Kaien said. The look in her eyes changed from sadness to anger and hate with slight revenge. "Train me and teach me everything you can teacher. "
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:33 pm
~fear not child. By my hand they will not leave the land of snow Alive but I need your scorch style to do so so please. Assist me. This is incredibly important...~ with this she will pull the girl close again, hugging her for several moments before searching her eyes for permission to perform her technique. If it was granted she would bring her lips to the girls, beginning once more to draw chakra from her body. ~ we can still speak telepathically through the choker. The one who destory end your village was Youka, along with three weaker shinobi, Youka has left but the other three are U er my gaze. They will not make it to the borders Alive,~
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:39 pm
Kaien does speak her eyes soften and she closes her eyes hoping she can go along with Kira to at least see the pain in their eyes if she couldn't cause it on her own. Kaien just want to get stronger to pull her own weight. As the kiss began Kaien hoped her thoughts reached Kira and she would train her before she left. She was thinking who was the Youka?
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:47 pm
She feels the pull of the girls element immediately, first light and cool, clearly the aspect of wind. The first draw would be barelly two points of chakra that flowed into KIRAS body. She didn't need much of the girls actual energy, of course since she had her own stores from before however it was imperative that she concentrate on the task at hand. She felt a sharp pain in her side like a knife piercing her skin. She knew this vaguely. Her body fought against the energy she was drawing. The taste was incredibly strange, warm and cool at the same time, almost like death and sulfur, foreign but delicious. Between their lips flowed a small blue line of energy that shifted cir as she drew out more of the girls elemental affinity. The color shifted to a strange light purple that glowed against their face brightly, drawing a small smile from Kira's lips. Quickly it would get darker, her water moxing with fire and wind, U Tim Kaien's completelt o stroll the last bits of her own. It finally became a deep dark red, the cir of blood or hatred flowing wuickly into Kira's body. It mirrored her thoughts, not those expressed as much as what she hid. She felt the need to kill the idiot boy with the Lightning sword, this weak child out of his village begging at her doorstep for safety. She felt the need to destroy the water boy who thought he could so easilly take control of one of her jutsu, hers....... This rediculous notion that someone in this world could possibly compete with the power of her suiton. The energies few as she felt the power of fire and eind flowing more deeply into her body, increasing the terrible pain that seemed to rip through her body. She winced slightly, feeling the power of her curse weakening her flesh and she cursed her mother's name in silence, Damn her. Damn this blood. She knew the power her own suiton held, a gift of her clans heritage, but had realized long ago that the power of multiple elements would have amplified her skill nearly ten fold. She hungered for the power she was denied. It was a thirst she couldn't quench, like sands across a dry tongue until she finally heard word of this remarkable technique. The execution by kiss would allow her, she was told, to create alternate bodies within which to store elements. The idea was brilliant and everything she'd worked for up to this point had brought her to the strength needed. The power to kill and the power to take what she needed. Her chest was on fire, the power of the new elements flowing into her body feeling like it would burst out at any point. Her blood felt like it was boiling as a bead of sweat dribbled down her chin, tracing it's path to freedom as she had the day she left yukigakure, the day she'd walked away from the demon priest Youka, and the day she'd determined to stop living for his skill and prove her own. As more of the foreign energy flowed into her body her mind shifted to Maku. She remembered the man, once the boy Kani. She though of the good times, him saving her from Youka or teaching her about this or that. She thought of the time when she first noticed the kindness slip from his eyes. She remembered his attempt to die, ther within yuki. He'd given himself up to her anger the first time she almost lost control. She spared him and he in. Turn saved her from her hatred. She temembered the fine she returned the favor, giving her life up to him and Youkaz how freeing UR felt to know in death you would be forgiven, only she wasn't. Where she expected forgiveness she found silence. They left her in taki for so long. Finally Maku came back and the black night was named as the die was cast. She knew hh is distaste for the soul amethyst. Any little glimmer that he's survived was exstinguished quickly. Maku was gone and with him left the only chance she would have of going back to the kind U hearted naive girl they'd met in Amekagure. She doubted she would ever be that girl again.

~kaien. The demon priest Youka, the man who taught me a large portion of what I know, is attacking villages with the intention of destroying them all. He's already taken out all the minors I can only assume, that's ame, yuki, tski, and iwa.. We must train and prepare for war. Soon I'll need to travel to the Lightning village to speak to their village leader. I expect we will be going as a team but if you would like you may stay here where it's safe. It is imperative that we fight hard and train well. ~ she would wait for the girls telepathic response, putting her full concentration back on the energy filling her body. She felt the elemental energy spreading through the entirety of her chest, making her body feel unusually heavy with raw elemental Fire, each Elena seemed to over lap with scorch deep within her body, costing her internal organs with its dark death dealing warmth. At her skin set the power of the fire element, threatening to scorch her skin. The two in combination seemed to raise er body temperature rob such that the comfortable temperature of the dragon realms felt like an oven. Swear began to trickle down her arms l, having soaked through the breathable material of the savar suit. Between the two laid a thin layer if wind chakra, offering a barelly noticable breeze and keeping the two elements apart.

Getting there, she thought to herself
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:48 pm
All Kaien could do was think about was revenge and once her teacher said she would like her to come along and form a team all she could think of was yes yes o god yes. She slowly nodded but first she would need to get a new outfit and dye her hair back to its natural color. She knew she was no where near ready to face the destroyer of her village but his underlings she just might be ready to take them on but would still want more training a lot more she wants to not only kill but to make them suffer a slow painful death. Would she be able to actually take another persons life. She will find out when the time comes and then put her doubts aside and follow through with it. Kaien then smirked and laughed in her head a mischievous demented laugh. "When ever you are ready Kira she said with her thoughts" "How strong is this person Kira? Anything you can teach me to become stronger and a bigger help? Whats my role on these team going to be? What is your ultimate goal out of all this? Will you let me die?" Was a few of the questions Kaien asked her teacher telepathically.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:16 pm
She heard the girl's words flow through her mind as she concentrated on the elemental energies flowing through her body. She could feel her heart rate increase to an incredible level. Her eyes closed tightly in pain as the energies clashed. She understood now why the man in Ame had warned her against trial with another element. Her words suddenly rang in his head, giving her something to concentrate on. Her lips pulled slightly away from Kaien's as she heard her teacher's statement, though the transfer of energy continued, a small dark red line simply connecting them though their lips werent quite togther. Her hands gripped into her armor, bunching the material into balled fists.

"Kiranomo..... your mother was special," He began, explaining the ins and outs of the effects her blood had on their members. Most of it was unimportant, asside from the fact that it would be things she could be hunted down for. "Your blood will not accept an element other then water. It is the curse your mother gave you.... Your chakra network will react quite violently to anything other then your own suiton if you try to mold it so be careful. It will be detrimental to your survival. " She could feel each of her chakra points pulsing as if a needle were stabbed into it, the cruel torturer rotating it around within the hole it had created to ensure the maximum ammount of pain. her mind shifted once more, though this time much less positively. the world seemed to disappear in her mind, the girl replaced by the demon of chance. In her hands she held a tool that she knew had only one purpose. She screamed out, though only in her mind. to the outside world her body would seem surprisingly calm, returning her lips to kaiens to concentrate the flow, though taking significantly more chakra this time.

She could feel the needles enter her body, watching in her dilusion as Amber slid long thin bits of metal into what she knew to be the general areas where her tenkaitsu would be. The memories terrified her, the girl before her seeming to shift as she looked away to let a pain wracked sweal usher from her pursed lips, first amber, then Selene. With every searing hot pain she pursed her eyes shut, allowing the immage to shift. She could feel a burning beneath her skin, which as her eyes opened she found to be a knife, more importantly the dagger known as Disdain. She could see her skin open up as the women cut her over and over, slight and shallow, just enough to draw blood. It was warm as it flowed across her skin, seeping into the cuts before it as the blade traced lines up her arms, increasing the burning sensation to a near unmanagable level. She let out another scream, closing her eyes. Her lips formed words that wouldnt come as the world seemed to spiral out of existence. Her entire existence was consumed by the pain. She couldn't think, couldn't speak, couldn't do anything but allow the sensation to sink into her mind and just when she thought she could take no more she was back within the dragon lands.

She realized the chakra draw had increased as she lost control of her mind and she immediately reduced it. She didn't want to kill the girl, though she may pass out as the technique ended. That was when she remembered Kaien's words. "I um... I appologize Kaien. My mind was not here. " She thought back for a moment, allowing the trauma of her memory to ease enough that she could form coherent thought. her breath was slightly labored and the words flowing into Kaien's mind were clearly wrought with a terrible pain. "To answer your question..... Youka is my teacher. One of the only who has not only stood up to me but i've not been able to even gain a combat advantage agaisnt. He is terrifying in battle and single handedly took out any who might protect the village hidden within the snow. I do have a few jutsu that will assist you. Against the orders of my clan I have already taught nmm..... " She paused as a particularly violent spasm hit her body, the scorch chakra feeling as if it were burning a hole in her stomach. "Um.... I have already taught him a few of my Nara secret techniques, however unless we can get you worlds stronger then you are now you will have a suplimentary use in this fight. I would like to teach you to summon creatures of the fae. I believe you will find a friend within this contract. With that You will be able to summon our team mates in and out of battle should the need arise."

(TWC for scorch 1778, 3/6 posts towards gaining wind and fire)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum