Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Training Without Wolves (Kira) Empty Training Without Wolves (Kira)

Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:37 pm
Kiru stretched, his back popping a bit. He was still a little sore from yesterday, what with fighting a wolf-man, and being kicked high into the air. It was safe to say he had learned his lesson. This time he had set up his targets and dummies in the official academy, where no one would throw snowballs, or transform into wolf-people and attack him. For once in his life, he wished someone would come spar with him, and not make an attempt on his life. Deciding he needed to get on with the actual training, he drew his blade, the glint of the blade reflecting on the snow. 

He made his first strikes in succession, simply striking as fast as he could with no aim or purpose. This would not work an a real opponent, but it gave him an indication of his overall speed. Now and again, he would suddenly switch targets, in what he hoped was blinding speed. The gashes in the targets weren't too deep, but that was mainly due to the lack of power he was putting in his strikes. He soon tired out from the rapid swordsmanship, and picked a single target. He slashed hard and precisely this time, hoping to make deep gashes. Sadly, the target wasn't that much more damaged than when he started. Dejected, he sat down and sighed. Getting stronger was going to be a lot of work it seemed. 

Words: 239
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Training Without Wolves (Kira) Empty Re: Training Without Wolves (Kira)

Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:48 pm
a small girl popped her head in the door before disappering as quickly as she had appeared. Kira was double checking the academy to make sure everything was up to snuff, using her clones to check through more efficiently, though her habit of being lost in thought was making the situation dificult. After a few more seconds the head appeared again, studying Kiru for a moment. "Hm...Hello. KIRA THERES SOMEONE HERE" The clone called before walking in to greet him. 

She was tiny, looking to be maybe fourteen or sixteen, though her true age was much higher, with long black hair pulled back in a pony tail and a bright smile painted across her face. Her attire was her standard, which probably looked strange to the ninja used to living in the snow village. She wore a pair of army green micro cargo pants that somehow manage to have four pockets despite only coming about three inches down her thigh and a black leather top that fit snugly to her phrame, emphasizing her curves in all the right places. Her arms were covered in a long sleeve black fishnet shirt, one of the trademarks of her clan, and under that the black savar suit seemed to make it appear as if her skin was coal black asside fromher hands and the area from her neck up. 

(227)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 pm
The snow nin had been a bit lost in thought on training when he saw the girls head pop out, startling him a bit. As quickly as she appeared she disappeared. Kiru was rightly a bit confused. He quickly sheathed his sword, just before she appeared again. She said a rather awkward hello, before calling out to someone named Kira. She then started towards him in apparent greeting.

Her outfit was rather strange for someone who lived in the a snowy area. Then again, his own outfit would probably fit a watery place much better, with its deep blue color and almost flowing design. He stood to greet the girl, not wanting to be rude. She seemed young, but among ninja this was often not something to judge someone by. He replaced his regular, rather expressionless expression, with a friendly smile. He wasn't too much of a people person, and had been pretty alone even before he left his own village, but this was no reason to be rude to someone he just met. Especially if this girl happened to be extremely powerful and merely looked young. A slight flashback of the man he met yesterday flashed in his mind and he shivered a bit. Smiling, he gave his greetings. "Hello. is there anything you need miss?"

Words: 217
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:15 pm
"Oh. I was just coming through to make sure everything was going alright with the academy. We had a bit of a problem with bullies a little bit ago so i've been checking in. I'm Kira...Well...Sort of you se." She was cut off as another girl who looked exactly like the girl walked in, followed by a third. They were in every way similar to each other, as if they were clones, which of course they were. The first to enter waved to the girl talking to kiru, and she stepped back in like with the one who had just entered.

"Sorry. I was just coming through to make sure everything was going alright with the academy. My name is Kiranomo. There was a bit of problem a bit ago with bullies so I've been making rounds to see that the problem was fixed."  

(TWC 620)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:11 pm
Kiru was pretty un-surprised about the bully problem. Considering the bully of a wolf he had met yesterday. He wasn't particular knowing of clone jutsu, but he figured those were shadow clones, as they seemed to be individually the same person. Back to the girl in front of him, he kept up his smile. He kinda wanted to see what this girl could do. She was attractive, and probably more skilled than him, so she could adequately test his strengths. Though he didn't want to outright ask her to fight him, that would probably be rude. So instead, he just responded as so, "Yea, I think I met one, but he sticks to outside tundra I think. Say, I haven't been here terribly long, how would I go about getting a sparring partner? Training alone is pretty boring, i'd much prefer some company."

He did enjoy the current company. So he did hope she would sign herself up. He didn't fantasize any idea of charming her though, because that would likely just get him hurt.  So instead, he sat there with a pleasant smile, waiting for her response.

Words: 188
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:23 pm
Her eye raised as he spoke about the tundra. There was another causing trouble in her village? She would deal with it. "I um....What was the person causing you trouble named? Bullying will not be tolerated in my village....I'll see to the situation personally. " She remembered only a week or so ago the bully in the academy she had killed. The memory took quite a while to return but it was vivid as if she was watching it now. She barely felt bad, considering he deserved it, but the act of murder still weighed heavily on her conscience. 

"And i'll spar with you if you like....It's kinda my thing, training the newbies gettin them up to stuff and all that jazz." The fact that she had claimed ownership over the village hadn't even hit her realization. It wasnt that she thought maku was a bad leader of course, she loved maku as a team mate and friend, it was more that she had taken to protecting the village and that made it as much hers as those who wore yuki headbands.

(804)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:42 pm
"Him? Oh, uh Maku already dealt with that."
Kiru had no real wish to bring up yesterday anymore than he had to. His chest particularly ached from a rather painful kick to the sky. There was nothing to say that the wolf guy wouldn't come after him if he found out he had been tattled on. So he tried to continue on the subject of his training. "I didn't know there was someone for training the Genin. Well I think I defiantly need it. I feel weaker than most of the people here actually. My only slight advantage is my body flicker technique, but it drains me of chakra pretty quick. How should we start? Any particular rules we need to follow?"

He almost felt like adding that they should limit transformation Jutsu, but it wasn't likely that would be necessary in a sparring match. He hoped he wasn't just gonna be thrown around by this girl and like, thirty clones of herself. He almost asked her to teach him the jutsu she was using, but it was incredibly likely it was entirely beyond his skill level. Even his basic cloning jutsu wasn't all that great, and wouldn't usually last if he didn't concentrate. In any case, he hoped this training went well.

Words: 213
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:03 am
"oh good. Yea if anyone gives you trouble or anything of that sort let me or maku know. I don't allow bullying in my presence and that extends to this village. " She hated the idea that someone else could be causing issues for those less forutunate. She would protect this boy no matter the cost as she protected any she came across until they were strong enough to stand by themselves. 

"However you'd like.Um..but I suppose your name would be a great starting place. then you can attack me until you're blue in the face! Just no use of poisons or other seriously harmful effects things of that like. If either of us get hurt I can use the mystical palms technique to heal them." 

(931)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:35 am
The Uzamaki didn't think he had a whole lot in the way of extremely harmful effects. Except possibly his chains, but those were better for binding anyway. "Well, my name is Kiru Retsuno. I guess we should get started."
Getting strong fast wasn't a super big deal, but he still needed to be stronger. He took some steps back, so they each had some room. He weighed his options of attack. She would never expect a body flicker, but using his strongest move first was likely a poor idea. His chakra chains were out of the question as well. He didn't want to risk people coming after him for his bloodline. Normal punches and kicks wouldn't be very effective, but it was all he had in least harmful effects.

Readying his stance, he made a sudden jab forward, aimed at the center of her forehead. If it hit, he hoped it would stun her for a second, while he dropped low to the ground and attempted to sweep her legs out from under her. If this was effective, he would jump back, eager to plan his next move. He figured his strategy had flaws, but the best of strategies always did, and this certaintly wasn't the best of strategies.

Words: 209
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:45 am
"Nice to meet you" She spoke quickly as he set up and prepared for the sparring match. She hoped to have some fun, though she had yet to actually find an opponent of worth. Her eyes took in his fighting stance, considering the viable ways that he would attack based on it to concoct a strategy to allow her to counter the attacks before they happened. His first attack didn't take long at all. he struck towards her forehead, causing her to shift her upper body a few inches to allow the arm to pass painlessly to her left. As his body dropped down she simply jumped backwards. Her body would spin in mid air as she flipped, calling out silently to the skill of her shadow for assistance. two large tendrils of shadows answered. they reached up and out from their three dimensional prison to zip towards her at full speed, a whoppin two hundred and thirty, to catch her by her arms and gently set her down only about four feet away. 

"Not bad. "

(twc 1107)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum