Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Half-Sage Training (Kira/Private)

+4
Site Administrator
Cosplay Queen Saya
Ash & Rei Sun
Kiru
8 posters
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Half-Sage Training (Kira/Private) Empty Half-Sage Training (Kira/Private)

Tue May 12, 2015 2:43 pm
Kiru sat on the training field in the early morning. It had been a little while since his surgery, and he was focusing on synchronizing this bloodline he had acquired. He assumed enough nature energy would activate it, which meant quiet medititation, which Kiru was finding to be pretty boring by itself. He contemplated training his shadows, but if he got noticed Kira could get in loads of trouble and he didn't want that. He had been exploring this place though, and for one of the villages known for its strength, he had seen very little jonin class ninja. Mostly genin and a couple Chuunin. It was a bit unnerving, where were all the officals? Were they off fighting against Youka perhaps? But then, wouldn't that mean at least a decent sized backup guard would have remained? This village's power structure seemed hidden in shadow and Kiru would have to investigate what it all meant. Who was in charge, and why had he forced Kiru and Kira to wait so long for an audience. Perhaps he was busy, but the safety of the village should always come first. If any threat was possible, the leader should be the first in line to make absolutely sure nothing bad happened to the village and its people. Whithout people, there was no village, and the people of the village so far were weak. Had peace perhaps made them lax in their training? A proper leader should never let that happen, and if he wouldn't prepare the village for Youka, Kiru would.

So far, his energy wasn't changing much. He was pulling in small amounts of nature energy at a time though, because he didn't want to over expose himself and cause injury. It would be detrimental if he found himself unable to fight for any reason. His skin slightly shifted in tone in places, not really creating any real change however. He couldn't feel any increase in his natural abilities, nor anything on the level of Jame's transformation. His body hadn't actually experienced any level of transformation,a and was simply trying to figure out what to do with the bloodline, which wasn't actually helping all that much in the long run. Kiru sighed and opened himself up to bring in more chakra at a time, attempting to force at least a small change but it didn't seem like it was working well. The tips of his fingers turned a light shade of black, but that ended up being about it. There wasn't any other real change. Kiru knew he'd just have to keep practicing his hardest and hopefully he would be able to unlock it in due time. He imagined Kira would find him shortly and possibly help out. He had things to discuss with her about this village anyway, specifically his changing stance on being affiliated with any village. He couldn't let these people be unprepared for what was coming, it simply went against what he believed in as a ninja.

WC (500/5,000)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Half-Sage Training (Kira/Private) Empty Re: Half-Sage Training (Kira/Private)

Tue May 12, 2015 2:54 pm
She strolled in head held high, sun warming her skin and excited look plastered across her face as she quickly entered the training grounds searching for her student. Hah. As. If. No no. Kira walked at a snails pace, her half slitted eyes barelly noticing breaks and bumps in the dirt road before she stumbled across them. She was exhausted and considered giving Kiru a piece of her mind. Why did the always have to begin training before the sun even considered peeking over the horizon... which was to say before noon or one o clock, a point when the sun would already be fully up but the time frame when rational shinobi would finally be raising from their beds to start the day. She cursed her night owl life style, prefering moon glow over the sweat bead inducing warmth of the day's sun. it was a curse, but one of many for her to bare. 

"h..  ng.... ah mm." She spoke, raising a hand weakly towards Kiru's direction before plopping down onto the floor just two meters from where he was, her eyes rolling back into her head as she drifted back towards sleep. She would almost be there when the light finally overtook her, burning even behind her eyelids and causing her to squint. Their task today was of course quite simple: They needed to conduct a study on the new bloodline she'd implanted and figure out why it was taking significantly longer this time then it had in previous transplants. With the eyes she'd have been working through creating jutsu with them by now, studying their simplicity and learning the secrets they held but this kidney..... It was almost as if it hadn't changed anything at all. Even her smoke style felt a little strange, she thought to herself. Had she done the surgery correctly? As if. She was a brilliant medical ninja... well.. More so she was a brilliant ninja at any and all things she did. it didn't actually matter the task. She found with the training she'd gained she could do pretty much anything, which only made this situation that much more annoying. "early... Why Kiru. Why." Finally her eyes opened again, staring up at the boy with a glare of distaste. He knew she hated mornings and yet here they were...

"yanno....  I was sleeping quite splendidly in the spare room of Sani's apartment. Very nice place. She has black out curtains that make it feel like night no matter what time of the day. Very very convenient..... And then my alarm went off. Who in their right mind is even up at this time of the day?! Have you even ever heard of sleep?! I got like.... nine hours last night. NINE! how am I to survive on so little sleep.... " She continued to complain for several minutes, though her words ceased to truely be words and instead were just mumbling. Pushing off of the ground she leaned up just a bit, resting her weight on her elbows awaiting his appology. 

(TWC 509)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue May 12, 2015 8:10 pm
Kiru could see, no wait, FEEL his mentors displeasure. It didn't exactly bother him. If she didn't sleep till noon she would get on his schedule. Instead she lazed about like some kind of bear or something. He did secretly take joy in forcing her to get up super early. That was the time she would be forced to get out of her usual droll and dark attitude and instead just be irritated and sleepy. It was a little more bearable, and less serious. The wight of the world had to be lifted off her shoulders some time, and that time was usually around six am. He listened to her rant, continuing his meditation like it was simply background noise, before opening a single eye and giving her some half baked answer. "Nature wakes up early. The animals start being active, flowers open their petals, the wind carries seeds along the breeze, the birds look to feed their young. The energy is all around us, and now, within our very blood. To be a proper sage, and to unlock this bloodline I assume, you have to be able to harness this energy yourself as easily as you harness the chakra within yourself. I have always done so through meditation, though since the surgery its had a bit more of an effect."
He held up on of his hands that had sage mode trickled into it, showing a darker discoloration that slowly faded in a few moments. "I am pretty sure you have heard of the full powered sage, the reason I asked to get this bloodline because, as it turns out, it is a shortcut. It'll take a lot of work to get even close to a sages full power, but with this anything we do can be increased by nature itself."

Kiru pretended to be an expert, but he didn't quite know what would happen. If he was right then they would be able to harness nature chakra, which could boost jutsu dramatically providing it was used right. It also seemed like the bloodline also made available some sort of transformation, which was something he'd definitely have to explore. But first he'd have to get Kira woken up and either showing what she knew about sage mode, or let Kiru explain it to her. It wasn't a difficult concept so he figured he wouldn't have much of an issue explaining anything. Even as he talked he drew in the nature energy, attempting to stir the blood awake within him. It was being picky, and Kiru didn't want to accidentally open up a floodgate of potentially dangerous energy. While they did this, Kiru had other things to talk to Kira about. Mostly about the state of the village as it currently stood. She may not agree with him, but the leader was obviously some kind of absentee leader. Kiru was not interested in such a person helping him, but if they were dragging all these people down with him, then he would tolerate it even less.

His discoloration rose to even his shoulders now, even with no changes he thought it was fairly impressive. It was the most reaction out of sage energy he had gotten before, so he liked that progress. He wondered if Kira would grasp it well or if she would need a walk through of sorts? He wouldn't mind but usually she got things quick and then learned them without much issue, it was just in her nature. She would likely acclimate to this pretty quickly with, or without his help. In the meantime, he had found a scroll for a very interesting jutsu. It appeared to be a heavily advanced rasengan, so advanced Kiru didn't think he currently held the practical knowledge to use it, but he'd have to study it. It seemed to require sage mode to use, or at least the ability to manipulate nature chakra to some degree, which Kiru would hopefully be able to do soon enough. This bloodline just opened up more work for him in the end, but at least it was work he was happy to do. it would increase his power significantly and hopefully help against Youka in the coming battle.

WC - 700
(1,200/5,000)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Tue May 12, 2015 8:39 pm
"Nature.... is dumb. Trees are cut down by man, their existence snuffed out for human greed, wildlife is consumed by the dozens to feed corporate hunger, flowers picked and cut because they look pretty. I can only assume the weakness of nature comes from  it's lack of sleeping the bare minimum eighteen hours we humans need to be able to function." As she spoke nimble hands rose from beneath her cloak, rubbing small bits of crusty yellow gunk from the corners of each eye. She wasn't exactly the pretty in the morning type. It took work to look as good as she always seemed to, and that work inculded a full nights rest. Her mind wandered as he continued to go on, something about sage this and chakra that..... Wait. She should at least make it look like she was listening. With a soft nod of her head she changed her facial features to one of insight, letting out a soft "oooh". yea. That will just about do it. 

"I dont actually know too terribly much about sage style...mode? whatever it is. Is that what you've gotten us? Yanno I should probably ask before I put things into my body. " her features cringed slightly in embarrassment. She hadn't checked anything but the uchiha boy's bloodline before stuffing it inside of herself as if she were a rag doll low on filler. 

~Perhaps that's a problem you need to deal with kira....~ Nope. Fuck this. Kira's mind screamed as the words filled her mind, also transported to Kiru's through the choker to ensure the obviously new annoyance and slight freak out she was experiencing wouldn't be something lost to the boy. 

"Too... Early. Stuff it Amber. I'm really REALLY not in the mood." She did often seem to speak alloud to the girl in her head, despite no actual need to do so. It was a funny thing to be honest. She shook her head, her hair shifting left and right, clearly unwashed and slightly oily from the previous day's work. She'd not gotten the chance to shower yet because of the obvious....crack. of. Dawn. Fuuuuuuccckkkkk

~Now now. Sage transformation will actually be useful to you. The energy used to summon effects of sage mode are very similar to the energies of the fae. Naturally yours will be chakra where mine is pure magic but.... The two energies are very compatible and through this We can teach you quite a bit of Fae drawn spell like abilities. That is if your body doesn't reject the DNA. But more importantly little dove.... Why do you fly so close to the sun? With every implantation you lose a piece of yourself. Is your need to defeat the demon priest so grand that you would accept any cost? Butchering young children for organs.... This time it was paid for but what of the next? And after that? Will you hunt down ninja solely for their blood.... and when you've finished what will you find? The abomination isn't born. It shifts slowly flrom the light." 

(TWC 1021)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed May 13, 2015 4:51 pm
Kiru rolled his eyes and sighed. "Nature can't be stopped. Humans abuse it for thousands of years, and yet its still around. Still fighting, still thriving. By now Yuki has been taken over by the rampant enviroment, returning to the frozen land it has been before. I know that you prefer examples though, and I am prepared to show you what even the smallest bit can do. I assume you know the rasengan technique? A simple spiralling orb that does moderate damage on impact. Now, if I was to add wind and nature energy to it, what do you figure happens?"
He lifted his hand, and gathered all the nature energy he could. Without proper training, as well as the inactive bloodline, he imagined he could only do this once, if it existed. First, the rasengan would form, taking on his natural chakra color of silver, spinning in a perfect sphere. "Now, i'll add my wind element to it with no nature energy."
As he says this, whitish silver blades began spinning on the edge of the rasengan. Chakra seemed to pulse from it, as its power increased slightly. "Now, i'll add in some more of my normal chakra to increase the power."
He did so, and the ball grew quite a bit larger, forcing Kiru to hold it above his head as not to hit Kira with it. Now was the really hard part. His chakra reserves were already feeling a little drained, so this next part would be a bit of a stretch. "Now, i'll add in sage energy, at least, as much as I can muster."
For his part, his hand seemed to take on claw like features as the Shuriken like rasengan turned a tad bigger, and should Kira look at it through her sharingan, she would see millions of wind blades within it, capable of decimating a person on a microscopic level. Kiru, finding himself unable to keep up the energy much longer, tossed it behind him. It cut through several trees, before flying above the tree tops at a wobble, and exploding in a 50 meter explosion.

Kiru's arm appeared to be pretty damaged, and blood ran from where the transformation happened, his body not able to handle the transformation. He held it close to himself, but other then that, looked more winded then harmed. "I doubt..i'll be able to do that again for a while, but that is the power we are capable of using with Sage Mode. The infinite energy from nature can be used to harness powers that normally would be impossible."
He took a moment to catch his breath. His skin was a little pale, and he could feel that he had used up most of his chakra reserves for that one show off. He tried not to let it show, but without the Bloodline, that technique would be near,y impossible to use without self injury. "We also appear to gain powers similar to the places where we have encountered the greatest influx of natural energy. My hand, if you saw, resembled the claw of a dragon. The abilities you'd be granted would be magic in nature I would assume, due to your connection to the fae."
He wouldn't even begin to guess what it would look like, but her abilities in sheer energy management had always been better, so perhaps it was a side effect of that magic she had mentioned. Anyway, he had to continue building that nature energy to continue his training forward. Hopefully his demonstration had been enough to show Kira the worth of the bloodline.

WC- 600
(1,800/5,000)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Wed May 13, 2015 5:17 pm
What was he on about? of course nature continued to thrive... Mostly because humanity realized the neccesity of allowing it to continue. She disagreed. She fully disagreed, but something about Amber's words made her hold her tongue. She listened to his words, her finger tips tracing shapes across the ground beside her, only half catching what was going on. It was soooooo freakin early. Why. like seriously why. 

"Yea... Somethign about rashing guns. I've heard of it." Well played. Never before had someone played off not having ever heard about something as masterfully as Kira did. Still she concentrated, drawing in energy just as if she were trying to slip out of her body and into the spiritual portal to the Fae realms. The power slipped into her body as he continued his technique, forming some sort of blue ball. Wait. She'd seen that before.... but where? She went through her memory, trying to piece together the last time she'd seen that technique, and as realization hit her she began to bust out into a bout of giggles. The boy had used it. That boy she knocked out with a single throw. Bless his heart. he held the power of one of her execution by kiss elements now. Should she tell him that jutsu was the reason for the boy's death? Truely it wasn't. It was his own stupidity and weakness that pushed her to decide he was better off feeding her power then fighting at her side, and as such... No she wouldn't say anything. She watched the ball shift and change, his energies filling it and changing it's look quite significantly. More importantly she watched the effects on his body as he formed the technique. The demon eyes spun, three tomoe slipping into place as the soft blue turned terrifying red, and she studied his chakra network. 

"Kiru.... That doesn't... That doesn't look good. " She pushed off the ground quickly, her hands glowing a bright green as she got within her student, running the medical energy over his wounds. "This... looks like it cut deeper then just the surface kid. I really dont think you should do that again. " As she worked the wounds would heal, his hands changing from their dragon claw style look back to human just as the blood ceased to flow. His cuts would slowly close up with her jutsu's power, a healing strength of ninety pouring into his skin to undo any damage the jutsu had done to him. 

~Ah. With great power comes great responsibility little dove..... This is the first step. Those willing to take on physical hardship just to gain strength will quickly find it's taste too addicting to give up. It is as I have said. How far will you go to defeat the demon priest?~

"Not not Amber. I need to make sure all of the damage has been healed. Damn it Kiru. Your rediculous jutsu..." She paused for a moment to look at the ball's effects, "No matter the fact that it actually seems to have done quite effective damage to the trees and ground... Has gotten me another obnoxious lecture. Thanks alot. " 

(twc 1547)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed May 13, 2015 9:07 pm
Kiru smiled and looked a bit embarrassed. "I only just learned of that technique today, so maybe I went a bit overboard. But that was just an improvement to a technique that even someone weak could use. What if you added nature energy to your shadows, or some of your water jutsu? The effects could be colossal scaled and be enough to take down powerful opponents with ease. Hope nobody noticed that explosion.. it is pretty early though so maybe we'll be fine."
As soon as his hand was healed, he would take a few steps back, breathing in as he focused on the nature energy around him. It flowed through the trees, the animals, even Kiru and Kira. The wind would almost seem to pick up as he did so, his hair floating up. He smiled, a little bit of cockiness added to it, though that likely wasn't directed at Kira, more so at beating his own weaknesses in acquiring sage transformation. "Now, with typical sage mode, you have to sit still to gather the energy. Its a long, drawn out process that comes with a big payoff. However, this bloodline seems to allow you to collect it passively as long as you aren't expending massive amounts of chakra. So, to both wake you up, and to get this key factor down as a hopeful way to awaken the bloodline, lets do a spar. No Spectre seal or jutsu, just pure hand to hand combat."
Kiru wouldn't wait for an answer however.

In one quick move, he would remove both coats he was wearing, causing them to fly up into the air along with his sealing tags. He moved with swiftness forward, at a nice start up speed of 50 he would close the distance between himself and Kira. Taking more of a boxer fighting style then what Kira typically trained him in, he launched three left jabs at her head in rapid succession, all 100 speed. He followed that through with an uppercut at his full strength of 50.  He wasn't afraid to hit her, he knew she could take it. "Remember, Sharingan count as a jutsu! I know they tax your chakra with even passive use so thats also against the rules!"
Should she manage to dodge the rapid secession of hits, he would go for a left jab, that would quickly turn into an elbow strike aimed to the knows, designed to push her to the side. Using that momentum, he would launch a kick square into her solar plexes, followed by a knee strike with the same leg. Next he would take a couple steps back, and examine the damage, if any he had caused. He had already pretty much gotten the hang of gathering nature chakra passively, so this was primarily for Kira's benefit. However he had also wanted to test his ability in pure physical combat against her with no power ups or items that boosted ones ability. How did they match up at a purely physical level?

WC- 500

(2,300/5,000)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu May 14, 2015 2:01 am
"Yes well.. maybe you should unlearn it. That was significant damage to your body for a jutsu which by the way... Shouldn't be taking damage from your jutsu. If you take damage form your jutsu and you take damage from the opponents jutsu... even if it's a trade off you're taking twice the pain as you're dishing out in theory. And dont get me started on if it were to not hit. Lots of pain for you no effect on your opponent. " She shook her head as she continued to talk, the green energy finally releasing from her hands. 

"Yanno..." She hadn't even considered that there were people still asleep at this god aweful time of the night. Of course there were. Who would be awake at this time?! ugh. He had probably awoken half the village with that little spectacle. "You probably shouldn't be making such large noises so early in the morning. That's a good plan. " 

As he stepped back she gave him a look. She had a feeling where this was going, or more so She supposed she simply hoped this was to lead to where she wanted it to. Sure enough after a long drawn out explaination that surely he knew she wouldn't actually be paying attention to He'd said the magic words. Spar. It made her blood finally begin to flow at a rate that would suggest she was in fact alive. He tossed his cloak, and as she did she unhooked the long cloak that clasped across her neck, allowing it to fall into a small pile of black velvet behind her. Her demon eyes studied his movements, taking in the way his body shifted, his arms coming inward to guard his face, his wrists upward and fists slightly pointed towards her. Was.... Was he planning to box her?! Just as she shifted back to open up her stance, her feet spreading slightly apart to give herself a good footing to stop his attack he commented about her sharingan, causing a soft sight as the eyes deactivated and her Fae rune of versitility was called upon with a light burst of her chakra. She shifted the chakra stat in her bracers to speed, all five of them allowing her that little extra boost in swiftness to get up to his own speed, and as she did, with the boy still coming towards her she dropped her hands towards the ground, head sunk down low with her eyes still pointed up to watch him. The deep black creepy glow began to flow from her eyes as she entered her demon stance, boosting her ability to fight by a small margin that would give her a slight edge, or at least she hoped. 

His first string of attacks was easy with her new speed, the base seventy one boosted by a total of thirty five she would be able to move now at one hundred and six, in time with his own. She ducked under the first jab, her head seeming to make a semicircle as she continued, though the change from this standard boxing style dodge would be evident too soon. Her body shifted to the side as the second and third attack met open air, and if he continued his attack as described her hand would touch down against the earth as he pulled his final jab inward. His upper cut would meet the same open air, or at least begin to as her powerful arms pushed her body forward into a front kick with her full power, coming in at one hundred and six speed and with a strength of eighty one aimed just past the tip of his solar plexus, and into the soft tissue that would easilly knock the wind from him. As the first kick moved in her body righted itself a bit, her other leg sweeping forward into a round kick aimed at the boy's head that would leave her having interupted his combo, each of these actions only happening if the attacks described did in fact meet open air, and causing her to end with him being thrown back and to the side as she landed on the ground with one leg directly under her, the other outstretched and her wieght poised between the first leg and her two hands wich pressed against the earth in a formation that looked exactly like spider man.... Or at least would were spiderman to actually exist. Since this is the naruto world.... fun fact: he doesn't.

With her counter strike headed she would continue the advancement if things got this far, pushing off with her lead leg, curled under her like a spring, and flying towards him, somersaulting. her next attack would hit him assumably as he got his bearings back, a perfect axe kick from the upside down hand spring position, her arms pushing her back into the air as she seemed fully content to simply land on top of him. If this hit she would land within inches of where he'd just stood, her left heel sliding forward against the cold earth to force his out from under him in one single motion, looking similar to a martial artist's foot position when performing their craft in competition. The power and momentum would be remarkable, almost enough assumably to not only take him from his feet but to send him falling head over heels to the ground below. "Yea sure. I could do for a little Tai... I suppose I'm a little rusty hm?" If they'd gotten this far she would hop backwards to put the distance between them again, assuming he hadn't counter attacked and that her attacks all hit as described. her eyes would continue to glow with the deep black light as her lips curled into a cocky smile. This was something she enjoyed, and even without having trained enough for it to be considered a specialty it was something she felt confident in her abilities as. 

(TWc 2547)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun May 17, 2015 3:40 am
Kiru sighed inwardly as apparently she didn't think her armor counted as a serious buff. Well, if she wanted to turn into a giant fairy statue forever, that was her issue. He didn't need to cheat with boosts, he would be just fine. As she ducked in her semicircle dodge, she would find his opposite elbow meeting her face before she could start her counter attack, cutting her off from her planned string of moves. At a speed of one hundred, assuming she went and ducked under his elbow, he would quickly bring it down on top of her head as hard as he could, next meeting her chin with his knee, likely sending her in a painful backwards flight and possibly a damaged jaw. Should she move left out of the way of his elbow, he would pivot his foot in a way to trip her. If she looked anywhere but his elbow to dodge the tripping maneuver, the elbow would also continue to the left, smashing into her and kiru would drop her into the dirt below them with a sickening crack. His taijutsu wasn't his best skill, but the speed at which he could read moves could be considered somewhat remarkable. Should she dodge right, instead of a pivot, he would make a sweep designed to throw her back. Should she jump back he would cancel the sweep and slam his head and a fist directly into her stomach as hard as he could. He probably couldn't hit more then she could take but he wasn't messing around.

Should she attempt to dodge backwards, she would be met with his arm extending from a elbow into a cracking knuckle across her face. Kiru would follow that up with a palm strike to the center of her chest, playing off the pain from having knuckles cracked across your jaw to stun her into the move. He assumed she would get out of most of this, but he could still hope to continue moving forward, striking until he could strike no more. Kira would expect unflinching resolve, as would he need to call upon sage transformation. He just had to concentrate inwardly on gaining the nature energy that swirled around them. He wondered if Kira could feel it yet, the energy that made up the world that swirled and twisted all around them in amazing ways. He was excited to learn this ability but also somewhat frightened. He didn't want to change from the person he was into something different. Power could definitely corrupt, and he didn't want to go down that road. He had to be strong in his resolve and always go down the path that sought justice. Which came to his concerns about this village. He had, as of yet, no idea who ran it. It was an odd thing, and he'd have to discuss with Kira about setting up some sort of defense for it. He wouldn't leave innocents undefended, thats not who he was.

WC 500
2,800/5,000
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun May 17, 2015 10:38 pm
His counter attack was well thought out..... asside from one fact. his assumption that she'd mirror his style fully was a fatal flaw. Just before she'd come up, as described, her counter attack would come in. His elbow strike was easily stopped as her foot connected with his body, her strength pulled back at the last second, and still with remarkable force her strike at fifty strength would crash into the soft point just past his solar plexus, pushing him back and stopping his counter attack just before it actually started. Her momentum propelled them forward just as described, pushing her body closer and closer to his as her attacks landed. The round kick would come in, a small shift in her attack causing the tip of her foot to just brush his nose, an attack that would suprise and inevitably further disorient the boy, but the other option was... less then fortunate. 

Should she have finished her second attack fully his head would be shifted to the side with a deafening crack, his vertibrae shattering with the force of her kick, paralyzing him at best, and ending his existence at worst. Clerical errors were fatal in combat, she thought to herself as she considered exactly how and where to attack next. This shifted the battle for the girl Kiranomo from Defence to offence for a moment, though it was quickly changed as her feet touched down and she quickly shited back, canceling any further combinations. 

"kiru. There's a jutsu I need to work a little on. It wont change your strategy much. " If he allowed this to continue her eyes would close, her power focusing on two points. The sage power would begin to flow through her as she performed her jutsu, First, she used the summoning jutsu, quick seals allowing the puff of smoke to bring her water and earth body to lay directly before her. The energy within her body began to flow more freely, a deep green and blue aura filling her body and ressonating from her skin. "Raise.... Avatar of sorrow...." As she spoke lighting seemed to spew from her fingertips, filling the body before her. Deep black eyes snapped open, the girl who looked like kira changing quickly to take a form more fitting to the woman who would inhabit it. Her form grew, legs lengthening and blonde hair turning a soft blue color. With a deep breath her spirit left it's place in the fae, slipping into this new form and preparing for her task. 

"Appologies. This body.... Seems to need a bit more of a work out before it's up to the standard to stand asside the mistress who wield me. I can assure you I will follow exactly as you have done. " she pushed off of the ground, her body shifting as she went airborn, one hand set palm down against the ground as her legs went over her head and then with a single flip she was on her feet, taking a battle stance and awaiting Kiru's attacks. " I suppose since the tempo was changed by my entrance, I'll allow you to begin once more. " She turned her eyes to kira, who was now sitting, eyes closed and in deep concentration. She trusted selene, and instead took the time to draw on the power of the energy she recognized as Fae. 

The nature energy felt natrual in her body. With each drop slipping into her skin she felt the draw of the fae pulling her closer and closer. "THis... Is right brilliant. It really is like being in the Fae. "

(TWC 3147)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum