Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Taking a turn in the snow (Open to all Yuki nin) - Page 7 Empty Re: Taking a turn in the snow (Open to all Yuki nin)

Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:45 am
These two needed a lot of work. She watched from behind maku , her hands sliding slowly into the traditional hand sign of the shadow imitation jutsu in preparation. She would of course give them a few tries before she caught maku, assuming she still had the power to do so. In truth she wasn't sure how long it had been since she'd successfully used the jutsu and assuming his power growth she may have a difficult time assisting. Only time would tell.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Taking a turn in the snow (Open to all Yuki nin) - Page 7 Empty Re: Taking a turn in the snow (Open to all Yuki nin)

Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:57 am
This little game of tag had taken a very interesting turn of events. “Kanae I suggest we attack together, however you’ll have to time your attack as soon as you leave my back understand?” Daiyuki said to the girl as the watched their Kage take an interesting and inviting stance.

Was he taunting them or setting them up?

“I’ll run toward him, at about 2m launch yourself toward him. He’ll probably counter by phasing back or forward or he’ll simply side step you to avoid being touched then that’s when I’ll attempt to catch him off guard.” He said hoping the girl complied “feel free to use my single kunai to account for a direction you don’t attack. Daiyuki said reminding the girl.
Kanae
Kanae
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:23 pm
"Alright, will do." Kanae had a set strategy in mind, and was smart enough to not just attack directly. She couldn't use henge no jutsu yet, as handy as it would be. She planned to, therefore, use Daiyuki's momentum to propel her up and over Maku's head. Hopefully, she would be out of reach of his arms. If she was caught in mid-air though... that might provide a valuable distraction for Daiyuki.

[TWC 463]
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:24 am
Maku had watched them strategize, and both work together as Daiyuki moved towards him, and Kanae jumped from his back to try for an areal assault. Not a bad go of it all things considered, against an equal opponent, surely victory could have been counted on.

AS Kanae was above him, and Daiy was infront, Maku lept up. He grabbed onto Kanae's shoulders, with his own feet at her stomach. He had done this as he was mid way through a back flip, and let momentum contune the turn. AS they made it the rest of the way around, he pushed, hard, to send her forward into Daiyuki which if succesfull would cause them both to topple over. He would also make the tiger handsign when he hit the ground to appear next to Kira at 370 speed. "They aren't bad, but I have another appointment to attend to darling. While your here if you could help train them up a bit, I would be most appreciative. Let them know I will be around, and to come see me if they need anything."

With that, he turned his back and walked away. He wanted to leave little doubt in his ninja's mind he was superior, because in this way they will feel safe in him being the leader. At the same time, he wanted them both to strive to be better than he was. He would see them both soon. The genin team of Yukigakure needed set up, and he had a couple more files to review before that was ready, and he should start now that he knew what he had to work with.

{Attempted Exit}
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:36 am
Kira shook her head, using her shadow mastery to send two large tendrils out at their full speed of two hundred and thirty to catch kanae. She knew well ahead of time, precisely when she say the small girl leap thst the chances of this working were about as good as the chance that she wouldn't go flying into her team mate. The shadows would catch her just before hitting the ground to lift her up and place her gently right ways near where daiyuki would stop, assuming having a human thrown at him would make the wolf boy stop. "Yea. Shoulda known better then to try an airial though. I suppose I have some work ahead of me before I head to konoha.

She crossed her arms once more as maku walked away addressing the two before her. "Well not bad I suppose, though maku is definitely not one to fight on level with. If you two would like I would be glad to assist in training you."

(Twc 860)
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:30 am
It wasn’t that their great coordinated attack had failed that pissed Daiyuki off, it was the fact Maku had a smug way of toying with them and showing why Daiyuki needed to get stronger if any team In Yukigakure no Soto was to be efficient. It was like Maku showed him why Daiyuki would never be worthy of taking his head and becoming the ALPHA of the village. Why did he even care? It was his nature and his pride that Maku had hurt more than the bumps and bruises he’d suffered today or more or less the humiliation of being incomplete.

He needed something more, something that complemented the Taijutsu he loved but didn’t stray from Ninjutsu either. It needed to be perfect balance of both, in mid thought the wind had begun to blow.  “Okay Kira, I want your training but only if you teach me manipulate my charka and how it blows.” He said in a tone of confidence and excitement.

Daiyuki had no idea about what he was asking, maybe it was the pick up in the wind that influenced his thinking or the simple fact Maku had humiliated him.  “I want to be fast like the wind so I’m never touched and strong enough to cut through anything without hesitation”. He said looking at Kira with more guts than he could muster.

Kanae
Kanae
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:18 pm
Looking at Kira, Kanae nodded. Of course she would accept Kira as her teacher, what other option did she have? However, it was not only out of necessity that she would do this. Kira seemed to be a nice person, and Kanae hoped to surround herself with pleasant people who wouldn't hurt her. Now, the fact that their attack had failed meant that Maku was fast and observant beyond their own skill level (obviously), and also that their current methods were inadequate.
As for Daiyuki.... she liked the boy, but he seemed to not realize that chakra didn't "blow", it "flowed" through the chakra network, like an intangible blood. (Was it possible to make someone bleed chakra? Hmm...).
The defeat at Maku's hands wasn't a humliation to Kanae, but merely something to be expected and taken in stride. It wasn't like Kanae lacked the will to win, but wasn't it for granted that Maku would avoid their attack?

[TWC 621]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:45 am
"Good. We will be training hard and long. be ready. kanae.....You know where. Daiyuki, Find me in the training area. We start tomorow." Her voice was calm and sure. This girl was putting of an almost radiant aura of both comforting positivity and confidence in her abilities. She would train these as she trained those in Iwa. The same way she was trained. She turned to walk away, same as maku, assuming this to be over, and would be out of site quickly at her speed unless they stopped her. 

(exit 951 WC +200 ryo and 8 JP)
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:03 am
It was nice to know Kira might accept him sooner or later Daiyuki thought. Daiyuki watched Kira turn to walk away. He wanted desperately to stop her just get a glance at Kanae once more but it wouldn't happen. He turned and proceeded to leave. Looking around he thought the best place to leave to would most definitely be the tundra.  

(exit
TWC 1287
6 stats
12jp
Full Mastery KKG)
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:07 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum