Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bane
Bane
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Taking in the sights [Open, NK] Empty Taking in the sights [Open, NK]

Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:29 am
Kaede was still in Yukigakure. Despite the cold weather he rather enjoyed the place. One particular thing he had come to enjoy during his stay was snow cones. He didn't quite understand how they even managed to taste nice, but they somehow did. Right now the young man was taking in the sights. Walking around the village he couldn't help but compare it to Shimagakure. The difference was large. Snow instead of sand, the manly leader Maku instead of the manly leader Kaede, hot instead of cold. On second thoughts, perhaps the villages weren't so different after all. Perhaps it was simply the different climates that parted the two. However despite getting somewhat used to the village, he had not grown accustomed to the cold. The man was wrapped up in several layers, though not enough to inhibit his movements in anyway. A thick cloak was draped around his body which had gathered some snow on the shoulder area. For once the young man did not wear his sunglasses, which meant that his oddly colored eyes were on full display. Shrugging off a good amount of the snow that had collected atop his head he continued onward through the village. This place really needed more color though, all the white was rather bland.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Taking in the sights [Open, NK] Empty Re: Taking in the sights [Open, NK]

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:37 am
It was a bright and beautiful day, Kira thought as she surveyed the village before her from stop one of the large buildings, a curio shop where she'd first purchased her life saving soul amethyst, though she had little recollection of the ordeal. She'd opted to take a bit of time off from her rigorous training to relax and enjoy the day, and was dressed for the occasion. Her suit and battle clothes were tucked neatly into one of the drawers in her dresser as they were unseeded, and instead of these she dawned an outfit that would seem strange to most. A small bit of cloth hung over her shoulders to keep a thin dress attached to her frame, clinging tightly to her body until it reached her hips where the article flailed out to reach down to her ankles. The dress was a soft muted blue with bits of yellow and green accenting a floral design and she thought it looked positively splendid on her.

She noticed a strange man walking through the streets. She couldn't put her finger on having ever met him which was a strange thing for the girl who knew everyone in yuki. She allowed her legs to slide down te edge of the building, dropping her to the floor below where she would walk slowly towards this man. "Um..... Hello.." Her words almost seemed to raise at the end, suggesting a question but it was more then subtle enough that she didn't expect it to be caught.
Bane
Bane
Citizen

Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:24 pm
Kaede had been pondering something for awhile. Maybe he should make buy a house here and make it into a vacation home? The man had actually changed from simply strolling to eyeing up some potential property. He had stopped outside a rather quaint looking building. Making a small note in the back of his mind to come back to this one at a later day he was about to continue his stroll when he was distracted. What distracted him was the appearance of a strange female. The reason Kaede thought her to be strange was the clothing she had chosen to wear. He stared blankly at the female for a second, unable to comprehend how she could stand the cold. A few seconds passed and he snapped back to attention when she spoke. Feeling somewhat foolish for staring he took a moment to recollect himself. He smiled, that charming smile he had crafted from many months of practice in the mirror, and replied to the women. "Hello." Kaede gave a slight pause before asking the question that had been bugging him since she had made her presence known, "Are you not cold dressed like that?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:15 pm
She looked down at the man, eyeing him up and down slowly before sliding off of the roof of the building. Her body fell quickly to the earth and as she landed her feet touched down against the earth for barelly a second before she rolled forward to displace the impact, quickly coming back up to her feet where she stopped the movement. She realized that maneuver may have been less then intelegent in a dress but thankfully the bottom of the fabric had only barelly ridden up in her maneuver, not showing anything more then a small flash of her legs. "It's actually quite a warm day....At least for Taki. I dont think i've seen you around here..." She looked across the snow covered buildings above them as she walked slowly forward to stop about a meter from the man. She realized quickly that she'd become a bit too used to the frigid temperatures since she entered the land of snow. In her time in Iwa she would have died wearing so little in the tundra but now it felt almost uncomfortably natural. 

"I um....I don't think I've seen you around.....Which is strange because I know like everyone....Who...Are you?" THe question would definitely come off as rude, though her tone would soften the blow making it clear that she'd not meant it as such.
Bane
Bane
Citizen

Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:21 pm
Kaede raised an eyebrow at the reply. This was considered a warm day? Maybe it was just because he was so used to the climate of his own home. The female came closer to him, though Kaede did not automatically feel on edge. Quite strange really. Perhaps over time his instincts had dulled, or maybe she just posed no threat to him. And then came the rather blunt way of asking who he was. Kaede's expression didn't change despite him feeling somewhat irked by this. "Hm. It's not a surprise you haven't seen me around." He replied before going off into his own thoughts for a moment, "Then again I was here once before, albeit briefly." The man thought back to when he had arrived during a take over of the village. "Quite a strange event was taking place back then...oh right. I am Kaede Uzumaki, Leader of Shimagakure."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:45 pm
She listened intently to his explaination, wondering if he was one of the new genin or something of that sort. When she her her reply she tried desperately to hide the surprise on her face. It didn't work in the slightest. "Shima.....I don't think i've ever been there. Which one was that again?" She thought for a moment about the situation before her. She was a missing ninja standing before the Kage of another village, and a fairly big one from her recollection. She took a breath, hiding her discomfort at the situation much better then she had the realization of his position in the world. 

"I appologize if I was rude sir, um...we don't really get many visitors, and more importantly visitors of your status. I hope that the accomondations have been to your liking?"
Bane
Bane
Citizen

Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:39 pm
His eyes twinkled with amusement when he saw the expression of surprise on her face. Kaede wasn't that surprised to find that the female didn't know where Shimagakure was, so he didn't feel annoyed to have to answer the question. "A collection of ten islands off from the mainland. Not that far from the...flower country?" He raised his voice slightly at the end, questioning his own knowledge of the mainland countries. Not really caring about it either way he just shrugged to himself. He then waved his hand as if to dismiss her concern about being rude. "No need for apologies. I too would be suspicious if I found some stranger wandering around, especially one that looks like me." On the inside he was chuckling to himself, though on the outside he just grinned. He didn't want to seem like an idiot after all. "This village is quite nice. I was actually thinking about buying a vacation home of sorts here."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:11 am
Once more she listened to his words, nodding where appropriate. He seemed a very kind man from what she could figure. The village hidden in...Islands she supposed? sounded interesting. Perhaps she would need to visit at some point. "Understood, " She spoke as he acknowledged she didn't need to appologize. She studied the subtlties of the man, from his expression to his stance. He didn't seem to seem uncomfortable in the situation, which suggested he was probably welcomed here by maku or the two jounin she labeled simply as pains in her ass. 

She shifted her stance, turning her hips slightly to put her weight on her back leg as they spoke, relaxing the last bits of tension. "I'm sure Maku would be glad to have you purchase property here. We're a small village hidden amongst a seemingly uninhabitable tundra but we do well. What brings you to Yuki?"
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:12 pm
Kaede's gaze moved from the female. His eyes scanning the buildings within the vicinity. He stopped however when she asked him about why he came to Yukigakure. Kaede of course wasn't so foolish as to blurt out the exact reason, he didn't want to cause any unrest within the village. "I stopped by in order to check out how the village has been doing. That last time I was here I believe it was in the middle of a...change in leadership. I also took the time to ask Maku about something." With a sigh he stuffed his hands into his pockets and looked towards the sky. "I'll likely have to go back soon. I feel like lately I haven't spent enough time in my village." Most of reason that he had not gone back yet attributed to the journey itself. Suffice to say journeying across half the continent in order to get a boat and then sail home was not a fun one. He wondered if Chrollo had returned home to the Takigakure or not. If so he might as well take a slight detour on his way just to see the village with his own eyes. He'd think on it a little later.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 pm
Her eyebrow raised at the suggestion that he'd been around when maku had first taken control of yuki. Did he know? She wondered, allowing her mind to lose focus for a moment as she considered what could come from this convorsation. Thankfull he'd not asked much about her, not that she would have given him any information that could cause problems for the village. That was a mistake she would only make once. "Ah yes. Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to meet the precious leader. Indesposed during the time period traveling. Maku has done well for our people however. The academy students love him and he takes time from his day to train with them personally when he's able. He's held an exam that allowed out village to gain three powerful chuunin who work diligently to better the village and raise powerful shinobi to defend yukigakure. Things are looking incredibly bright. "

As she spoke she offered a bright reminiscent smile to go with the semi fabricated story. It was true.... To an extent she supposed. She wasn't around for the previous leader and the village was significantly stronger under maku. The small detail that it was her team who ended the previous kage's reign and a big part of the reason for tuki's new power were fairly insignificant details she didn't feel a need to bring up.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum