Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Quality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 27%
22 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kanae
Kanae
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Taking a turn in the snow (Open to all Yuki nin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking a turn in the snow (Open to all Yuki nin)

Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:48 pm
"I.... Kiranomo I.... I feel.... happy."

Kanae.... was being hugged. This was a very emotionally moving experience for her, more than could be expressed in written words. Still, she couldn't let them see this. She would have plenty of time to physically pour out her tears later. As for now, she needed to get acquainted with this man. As it appeared, she wouldn't have to, because he introduced himself anyways. 

Maku.

This was.... LEADER Maku???

Kanae realized that she was in the presence of perhaps the most powerful person in the village. Oh, this was overwhelming. In response to his question, she would speak up timidly, but respectfully. "Thank you, sir, my day has been going well." Well, this could be a day of wonders.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Taking a turn in the snow (Open to all Yuki nin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking a turn in the snow (Open to all Yuki nin)

Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:53 pm
"That's great! I'm so glad." she held the hug for several moments before letting the girl go and moving back to Maku's side. She watched the exchange, studying each of them in turn as they interacted and giggling as the girl addressed Maku so formally. "Wow maku...I think this is the first time I've ever heard you called Sir."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:56 pm
Maku had been taken aback by the comment of being called "sir".  Kira wasn't wrong it was the first time it had happened.  After all he was a pretty young guy, so it wouldn't happen very often.  "Yea, me to Kira."  Looking at the smaller girl again he spoke, "Just Maku will do for now my dear, so your a ninja of my village learning from Kira here, well you couldn't do better for a teacher"  He would say winking.  This girl could indeed learn a lot for Kira, perhaps how to overcome this meek nature for starters, but everyone grew in time, and it did not concern Maku in the least.

"So, Kanea was it, lets see, I believe your a...." Racking his braing he ran through the plethora of names he had been studying in his office.  "still in the academy right?"
Kanae
Kanae
Citizen

Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:13 pm
After being let go by Kiranomo, Kanae turned to Maku. Apparently, judging by what Kira had said, these two didn't have the formal, sometimes even distant relationship between leaders and their ninja. Well, that was good, this meant that Maku was making an effort to get to know his ninja more. Maybe he could help her too....

She bowed to Maku, allowing herself a small smile. "Yes, si- I mean, Maku, I am a student in the academy, but I plan to take my genin exams soon." With just a little bit of polishing up and training, she was sure she would pass with no problems.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:28 pm
She gave Maku a nod as they spoke back and forth. the exchange was interesting, and very reminiscent of her past. She could remember on a short time ago having the same problems this girl seemed to face. Her timidness was exactly like the young terrified girl trying to understand the smallest details of her own life. It made her smile to think she would have the change to mentor a girl like this in the same way maku and youka had done for her. It warmed her soul.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:31 pm
Something about being around the villagers of Yukigakure made Daiyuki’s stomach turn. “So carefree yet unwillingly to war against other countries, this village is the runt of the litter and I hate runts” He said to himself while weaving in and out of the villager.

Normally his posture was one of submission, which meant he was usually slouched taking away from his 5’11 height and athletic build However this time he was feeling a bit superior amongst the villagers so he was walking around fully upright. Also weighing 185 pounds made it very difficult for Daiyuki to avoid rubbing up against people, He hated their scent with a passion.

It was just then as he rounded the corner a scent that was familiar too was about 10 meters ahead. “Maku, pack leader “ thought to him self rushing toward it.”

Rushing through the crowd knocking people over in the process, Daiyuki rushed to his leaders side but just as he gotten closer he saw two people near him he didn’t readily identify.

Finally reaching the group, Daiyuki posture begin to take on that of a submissive one this was due to the fact he was now in Maku’s presence. However bearing his teeth at two individuals before him “Leader are these people giving you trouble?” He said anticipating a command for the leader he semi respected.

{For all future purposes My character looks just like my avatar picture}

Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:36 pm
"Well then, do you have anything you would like to ask me.  I could give you a couple pointers for your upcoming exam, I know a few tricks?"  With that, without the use of hand signs and no chakra use, Maku used the transformation tech to change his appearance a couple times really fast.  First he was Kira, then Kanae, and then a snowman, and caused two snowman clones to appear next to him all in a matter of a couple seconds.

Releasing all the techs he would still have a warm smile on his face as he looked at Kanae to see if she indeed did have any questions.  "Or perhaps with Kira you know everything already"  Bending down in a mock whisper getting close to Kanae "she is pretty smart just between you and me"

Hearing his name he looked up and saw Daiyuki, he was a weird one, but it took all sorts to make a village run smoothly, and he liked the man.  He needed everyone he could get.  "Hardly Daiyuki, This is my friend Kiranomo, who I suggest you show respect towards if you want to live"  He said winking.  "And this is my new friend Kanae who I think is going to be a very valuable asset to the village in a very short time."  Looking at the man, he let a look flash across his face, it was only for the briefest of moments, possibly to fast for the other two to pick up, but it was directed at the animalistic man in front of him.  That look said remember your place. 

Maku was well aware of the man being very akin to wolves, and sticking to that, Maku used that look to ensure the man remembered that he was still alpha until proven otherwise.
Kanae
Kanae
Citizen

Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:50 pm
Kanae watched closely as the leader demonstrated something that might be helpful. Wait... this was something she already understood from her learning and observation of others at the academy. But he didn't do any handseals.... this meant that... maybe it was a different jutsu then Henge no jutsu? Could it be? Or maybe it was just that he could channel his chakra in a way that didn't require handseals. Regardless, this meant that he had quite a bit of experience, and had probably trained much harder than she had. 

"I see.... is that Henge no jutsu? Or is it something else..." she trailed off as she noticed the wolf boy. Oh, so he was back. Kanae's snake-like pupils contracted slightly, becoming more narrow. Well, it was a good thing she wouldn't have to talk to him. Maku was already taking care of that, making sure that no harm came to anyone. Well, as long as nothing happened, Kanae supposed it was alright for him to be there.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:17 pm
Kira continued to enjoy the company of her friend and her new trainee up until the point where the strange newcomer approached. She watche the crowd part, not because of a polite excuse me but because of this boy forcing his way through the masses as rudely as possible in order to get to maku's side. To say this rubbed Kira wrong was an incredible understatement and when he got within range two of her shadow tendrils rose up to zip over to Daiyuki, pointed at his face for emphasis of her words. 

"Appologize to the people you were so rude to......It's not very nice to force your way through a crowd and all you had to do was ask. " Her memory flipped back to Hebi for a moment. She knew that they were different and assumed that she was simply over reacting and so she waited until the boy followed her command or Maku commented on the situation.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:35 pm
Maku, frowned and was slightly irritated at this moment.  He had been most pleased with how things were going, and now things were getting a little hairy.  He was not going to allow this tension to unfold between his ninja, or Kira.  He was slightly upset at Kira as well, he knew she hadn't meant it, but she had stepped on his authority by trying to discipline one of his ninja, right in front of him.

"Kira, I am sure Daiyuki here didn't mean anything, did you?"  He asked looking at his ninja.  He assumed the man would stay subordinate to him, at least if he stuck to how Maku expected him to act.  Over the choker Maku spoke to Kira telepathically so his ninja couldn't hear them "Kira my dear, these are my ninja and I really would prefer you not to step on my authority here."

Looking back towards Kanae, he spoke, "it is indeed my dear, when I first graduated the academy it was the first jutsu that I decided to master and as such I don't really expend chakra for it or use hand signs.  It is a useful trick that many ninja over look, at least in my opinion."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum