Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The fall of Yuki-Village attack

+6
Demetri Kori
Bane
Haru Hyuuga
Previously on Rakka
Takeshiyama
Youka
10 posters
Go down
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The fall of Yuki-Village attack - Page 2 Empty Re: The fall of Yuki-Village attack

Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:24 pm
The clone raised an eyebrow. Their employer was from Iwagakure?

”Yukigakure is allied with Iwagakure. Why would you want to see this village captured?” She would inquire, just as Kaede arrived on the scene, asking where she was. The clone raised a hand, waving him over. ”Kaede, right? Kinda busy at the moment, negotiations and all.” She would explain, glancing back at Youka. ”Well, look, if your employer wants to help us, why attack us instead of simply offering support? This isn’t exactly the best way to show good intentions… Yuki would not have-” She would say, the last part of her sentence getting cut off as Demetri arrived on the scene. Always the subtle one, he didn’t take but a moment to attack. Rakka would stay out of this for now, as she found it hard to tell what was all going on at the moment, what with Demetri’s barrage of clones and the swamp he created. She would leap backwards, getting herself out of range of the swamp, cursing under her breath as she did so. Demetri had most likely just ruined any chance they had at negotiations, and made her look bad in the process, by making it appear as though she was simply stalling. His assertion that he’d rather see the village go up in flames then work to make an agreement didn’t help things.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

The fall of Yuki-Village attack - Page 2 Empty Re: The fall of Yuki-Village attack

Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:21 pm
The woman said something about already having an alliance, which must have been with the previous leader of Iwa as Echo had not told him anything about this. However she was cut off by interruption of another player entering the area. Youka's chakra senses had picked up more signatures closing in all around the area. So it was a trap, and indeed this woman was stalling for back up, well he would just have to show them how little this would effect the outcome. "Stand ready brother and watch for the woman to attack" Youka would say to Maku over the mark.

Youka would turn to close the distance between himself and the multiple signatures in the distance the moment attacks were about to be made. Bounding towards them he would shift his weight to the left and right ensuring not to be an easy target to hit by changing directions and orientations every few seconds. He would rush past the other man who had arrived asking for Rakka, he didn't seem to have any stake in this at the moment and as such Youka would not make a move towards him.

As he was closing the distance one of the would be attackers fired what seemed to be high speed water that 1st struck the tree Maku was in before careening to his location. This was the perfect time to test his armors durability and see what it could take. Youka would turn his body inwards while running with his shoulder facing forward and his form would become more rigid as he charged the attack full speed ahead. In moments the water would crash into the suit of armor slowing his speed slightly with its continued pressure. The power of this jutsu was slightly disappointing as he found himself picking up more speed again as he pressed through it.

Closing the distance now to only 5 meters he would feel his body being pulled down before he noticed there was a swamp in the middle of this ice wonderland forming beneath him in another attempt to slow him. Sadly for whoever this new combatant was the strength of this was not enough to do anything but fuel Youka's rage more as he had been set up for such a weak attack. His strength was more than enough to continue the dredge and climb out of this failing attempt. This was when another one of these things would appear pointing at him just long enough for Youka to see it blast something that was moving slightly fast...Youka punched it and it cracked and broke. Was this the best that Yuki had to offer in the way of defense? If this person was still where he was when Youka closed the distance he would swat at it hopefully causing it to go poof.

What Youka was coming for was the chakra signature he felt crawling through the ground beneath them, this obviously had to be the mastermind of this attack as whoever it was, was doing a lot to conceal where they were. Finishing his run and if all went as planed he would kneel and place both his hands on the ground willing the armor on his hands to collapse on itself revealing his bare hands to touch the snowy earth. He would begin flooding his threads into the ground at their full speed (440) to the distance and location of whoever was down there. If this was allowed to happen they would wrap around the entirety of the person hopefully constricting and stopping the person from moving further before squeezing at their full strength where the head should be. If this all happened as planned well whoever was underground would already be buried and headless.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:18 am
Kaede's clone found itself having to step back, to prevent being splashed by water or something. It seemed Rakka was in a bit of a situation right now, something which he couldn't help but find quite amusing. "I guess I'll just wait to see how this turns out." The clone said aloud, as he ignored the goings on around him for the most part. "I'll just talk to whoever's in charge by the end of all of this." With a shrug the clone took a few mores steps back, moving to about ten meters from his previous position.

All the while the real Kaede approached, he had crossed fifty meters during all of this. Only four-hundred and fifty to go.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:53 am
As Maku was watching 6 people approached.  They all looked exactly the same, so it was a reasonable assumption that they were clones.  Was the real one among them was the real question?  Just as Maku assumed they would speak and try and enter this diplomatically, one of the clones began to weave handseals.  Watching as he did this, Maku couldn't believe someone would be so stupid as to just attack first thing without knowing anything about his opponents or what was really going on, could they?

Well, apparently they could, because a large water dragon appeared and attacked the tree where Maku was currently perched, an odd move since he had been hiding his chakra signature, maybe he had been seen after all.  For such an impressive display, it was a bit disappointing that the attack was so slow.  

Pushing off from the limb, Maku dodged the dragon easily, and in a flash was next to the clone that had created the dragon.  (moving at 200 speed)  Mid flight he concentrated and created his bladed Yo-Yo to use against the clone on his left hand.  As he reached the clone, he would swing the blade to slice through the legs.  In this way if it turned out not to be a clone, he would not kill the man, just seriously maim him.  (because of this, I believe Youka will not be hit by that water dragon bullet)

Once that clone went poof, Maku would continue moving at full speed and pick off the remaining clones just like the first, only hitting them in non-vital spots so if one turned out to be real they wouldn't die, except for the one that Youka seemed to be handling he left that one alone.  While doing all of this, he noticed how the blonde man and the one called Rakka had each taken a step back and seemed to be watching, whoever this guy was he must not have been very important. 

Unless stopped Maku would have destroyed all the clones right as Youka placed his hands on the ground.  Maku would then look around and give each of the other two people there a brief wave, with a smile on his face while Youka did whatever it was he was doing.  He would be standing next to the tree he had previously been sitting in.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:45 pm
Demetris Chakra senses, and the senses that he gained while he traveled underground, ever present and watching as he moved under ground, and as the other man touched the ground just as the water dragon made flight through the trees, he would begin his accent up, he had not known that there were two of them as this one was hidden well enough from sight, He would be above ground and as the water dragon hit the man and the other was moving to destroy the clones. Here he would speak once letting them know he was in charge and it would just seem he had no back up from his villagers . Demetri held his hands up showing a bit of a white flag for now, not really white as he would not surrender but more of a truce for now, "I am the leader of this village..." He would continue on in just a bit. But for now, as it would so happen, the clones were dying.

The first clone would be gone in nothing flat from the speed at which the man moved unable to readjust from the speed. The other clones would fall as well as he went about his bidding. They were strong, a bit to strong for him on his own, Cursing slightly under his breath he would stop and think back over what Rakka had said as to where they were from. "Why would Near send someone to take the village that was his first ally?" He would ask as he raised his hands showing no more would be done from him at this point in time. Sure they could kill him and He would not blame them if they did he had attacked first.

Again this was all based on the hopes that he was able to make it above ground.
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:57 pm
Rakka watched the battle unfold, unable to really tell what was going on. Too many clones for her to keep track of, but she did spy a second attacker emerging from the trees, the movement of the branch as he jumped off it revealing him for a split second, before he disappeared from view. Demetri’s clones, at the same time, vanished with a poof of smoke. Damm, he was fast. Still, she knew something faster then that still. Rakka would slide off the side of the building, taking cover behind a market stall, which would hide her completely from view while also keeping her out of the sensory range of the men. Still cloaked, she would peek around to watch before she ran out of time.

Now, if Dem was allowed to come up to the surface and negotiate, Rakka would hold off on attacking and let him try to apologize. However, if Youka killed him while he was in the ground, she would peek around to confirm her target, still cloaked, as she prepared an attack, based on where he moved to. She would hold off for now, lest she hit someone Kaede or maybe even Dem in the crossfire.

If negotiations were allowed, the clone of Rakka would try to assist.

”I was just saying that, Demetri. You have impeccable timing, though I’d suggest you wait to do something like this, next time.” She would say, an air of warning in her voice. This situation should be a lesson in itself not to start a fight without weighing your options.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:37 am
Youka didn't like how long this was taking or where it was going as the other man made his way out of the ground. One thing that did strike Youka as weird was how the village leader had tried to put up a resistance and his own ninja had stood by and done nothing, this would be sure to go into the report to Echo if she was allowed to live. As the man and woman spoke Youka weighed his options on what to do and kept coming back to the Echo not wanting any dead people part unless need be.

"Maku give them an ultimatum hand the village over to us and serve under our leader Kuushou the burning sky, for attacking us Yuki will be renamed by our employer, and we will decide who rules the village, also add in that our employer will more than likely meet with them as well and cast judgment on their own" He would relay all this information over the mark.

Speaking up to the group he would begin walking back to the gates "My partner will give our decision". As he would walk over to the other man who had arrived he would look him over noting that he had no desire to help either side in anything and was more than likely here for his own gain. "Sir i'm Youka and i'm sorry you came here at this time, it seems we seem to be waisting your time as well, if you'd like after we are done here I'll take you to my employer and if the reason you came here was for more allies then he can give you that in him."
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:03 pm
Well that fight was short lived. Kaede restrained himself from yawning at the display. However his attention was diverted by the approach of the armored man. He listened to the proposal and mulled it over for a moment before deciding he might as well go with it. "Sounds fine to me." He would reply simply. So the man just stood there and waited for it all be over.

[Permission to skip me, unless I'm attacked etc.]
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:29 pm
Maku would look to each person in turn, this was already over, whether everyone here knew it or not.  It had been over the moment Echo had given them permission and the order to carry out this mission.  Pushing off from the tree, Maku took in a deep breath and let out the ultimatum.  This was it, it was over, either they would agree and move forward, or they would refuse and die either by Youka’s hands or Echo’s if need be.  Though Maku was hoping no deaths would be required.  As he spoke, he opened the communication channel on the choker, so Echo would hear everything that he said if he was listening.

Near is dead, his own arrogance tainted the very ground he walked upon.  Because of his arrogance and conceit he left the people of Iwagakure in an impoverished pit, that my colleague and I and our master have spent countless man hours to rectify.  Our leader killed Near, with but an extension of his hand, with as little effort as I need to crunch this snow beneath my boot.  This is my final word,  Leader of Yukigakure, you are here by relieved of your station as village leader, and from this moment forward, you will report to me.  In the event of my absence from the village you are acting leader and will run the village in my stead, business as usual.  If you still wish to kill me, then plot in silence and don’t act until you are certain you can kill me.  Rakka, go about your normal business you are here by dismissed until further notice, I don’t wish to convey rudeness, and I ask your forgiveness if you perceive it as such, but this situation has reached its peak, and it is time to bring it to an end.  You will be called upon at a later time to discuss your role in the new regime; I hope it will grant you more opportunities than you had before this day.  Should this man refuse however, I name you acting leader in the event of my absence.

Furthermore, the village of Yukigakure is hereby no longer its own independent village, and from this day forward is an extension of the Iwagakure boarders.  It didn’t have to come to this, but this is how it will be, when I speak for my master, my word is absolute and indisputable, only to be revoked by his will.

As for you friend” Maku would look towards Kaede though he still doesn’t know the man’s name.  “I also apologize for you having to see this, but in the end it works out better for you.  You came to make an alliance with a minor village, and instead you received the opportunity to make an ally with a more powerful nation.  As my friend said, if you seek an alliance you may travel to Iwagakure for a meeting with our master to discuss terms.  I can announce your intent to travel through this necklace so our master will know of your coming, and I personally guarantee your safe travel and reception.”  Once again Maku would turn back to the two Yuki nin, just to put emphasis on what he had said.

If you test me, and dispute the rulings I have just announced you will die.  No more stalling, no more games.  Even if you managed to kill me and my associate our master would bring the entirety of the burning sky down upon you, as we are bust dust in the maelstrom of his power.  Your deaths will be swift and meaningless.  You will never be remembered for anything but ash, and any hopes and dreams you may have had will be dashed upon the rock to be shattered.

Maku would await their decision.  He still stood by the tree, but now his chakra senses were open, and he was prepared for action and movement at a moments notice. Should the first words out of Demetrie's mouth not be something along the lines of him resigning to the ultimatum, then Maku would rush full speed forward and cut the man's head off with the Yo-Yo he had summoned earlier before the man could finish the sentence or react.

Through the curse mark he would also tell Youka to watch the female and attack her should she make any hostile moves whatsoever.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:15 pm
Demetri stared at both of them unable to belive what it was he was hearing. Near was dead killed by someone because they wanted a seat of power it seemed. Demetri would not be the one to give the call to surrender for this was not his way and he would most likely die for this but he looked at the one how spoke and began to shout at him, after a few actions would happen, the first would his hands that were held up would begin to move the way they moved would signify defeat they would fall with his thumb pinky and ring finger pulled in slightly and with this move he would form two barriers at the boys body one to each side of it and pushing against him so as to trap him where he was for even a second. The next move would be one single hand seal, the tiger seal, and he would dash behind the boy at a speed of 200 and no hand sign would be formed but he would be in range to use the next jutsu in a blink of an eye if Maku had not moved Demetri would have stolen some of his speed. With the new found power in hand he would dash back about 10 meters and the yelling would begin. "FUCK YOU. ILL NOT HAND OVER MY VILLAGE." Demetri was done with this he would have rather lived to see his village to a greater place but it would not be so the boys before him were strong and if he had no help well the village was done for.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum