Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The fall of Yuki-Village attack

+6
Demetri Kori
Bane
Haru Hyuuga
Previously on Rakka
Takeshiyama
Youka
10 posters
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

The fall of Yuki-Village attack Empty The fall of Yuki-Village attack

Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:17 pm
It seemed that these neighboring lands were always complete opposites of the other. It didn't matter if you had profuse heat in one, or endless rain in the the other. There was never one set temperature. The surrounding of Yukigakure were no exception to this rule as he was experiencing first hand. His steps were heavy and his armor sunk into the snow with each step he took, luckily it was insulated and he barely felt the cold air against his body. His breaths were a completely different story breathing through his helmet filtered out any toxins he might breath in but it did nothing for the cold air that was being filtered into his lungs.

Speaking to Maku over their seal he would see how the man was fairing "This weather is very unpleasant, I wouldn't think I would see the day where I missed Iwa's dry heat" he would say continuing his trek towards the village. nothing lived in this harsh environment, the snow swallowed everything into oblivion crushing it under it's weight. Any plant that tried to grow under such circumstances was sure to be wilted immediately, Youka wondered how the people of Yuki even survived in such a climate.

Maku and himself how ever were here to see just how well the ninja of Yuki fought, it would be a true test of how far they had come in their time of training. Youka went over battle plans in his head over and over and all he really cared about was ensuring that his partner also made it through alive. If Youka were to die ensuring that Maku made it back then that would be so. "So I will take the charge and be foremost to fight you provide cover, use your sound as well if you have to, don't worry about me, just tell me when so I know to cut off my hearing" It was rather easy to thread his ears shut and rely only on his sights for the most part. as they almost made it to the gates Youka let his chakra senses stretch to the full 100 meters there were a few signatures around and some were high but it didn't bother him,he would keep his senses on to ensure no sneak attacks.

They had reached the gates of this frozen village here Youka would call for the defense of the village to bring it's might and bring it all or simply give the village over and serve "People of Yukigakure I am claiming this village for Kuushou the burning sky, I mean no one any harm, but if you stand to me you will be removed". Now they played the waiting game, Youka's threads swelled in his skin as his muscles tensed at the idea of a good fight.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

The fall of Yuki-Village attack Empty Re: The fall of Yuki-Village attack

Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:51 pm
Maku watched as Youka left him to walk up to the village and announce his presence.  Maku had hung back, his chakra signature had been suppressed to 0 since they had left Iwagakure.  There were a few scattered pine trees that littered the cold landscape, and it was here that Maku had chosen to hide.  In the branches of one, he had perched himself perfectly to see Youka.  He was approx. 10 meters from his friend, and watched closely for any sign of movement or attack.  

"Roger that"  Is all he would say over the curse mark, his presence completely hidden. Staying hidden, Maku did two things.  One was slip on his Echo Follower goggles, preventing the wind from obscuring his vision.  The second was draw his harmonica so he would be free to use any sound based genjutsu on a moments notice.  He did all of this with extreme care as to not be discovered.  Looking on, he waited wondering what the residents reaction would be to such a bold claim.
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:29 pm
Rakka would arrive at the gates after being informed of the person making claims on the village. Obviously, for her own protection, the Rakka that was at the gates was not the real Rakka, but a clone. Just in case these guys weren’t willing to listen to reason. The real Rakka was on the rooftops, using her Hiding with Camoflage technique to follow the clone invisibly, keeping about 200 meters of distance between herself in the clone, far enough to not be detected by her own sound, and close enough to hear what was being said. The clone would approach the man at the gates.

”Alright, who the hell is this Kuusho-whatever guy, and what claim does he have on the village? The clone would ask the man standing at the gates. She had no desire to start a war without first knowing who the war was with. Both the clone and the real Rakka would wait for the man at the gates to answer.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:00 pm
Looking through his helmet waiting for anyone to come to be accounted for this village he had almost given up hope of a response and began walking to enter the village. That was when he saw the outlying of a woman in the distance making her way towards him. She was walking as if the cold didn't affect her body at all in these harsh climates which would be information he would catalog. "Maku straight ahead one female is coming" he would inform over the mark "be ready for anything". Still relying on his chakra senses this was the only person in the direct vicinity that he could feel. "Who my employer is has no bearing on the situation, what is important is that he has sent me" he would pause thinking on how best to word his statements. "He wants this land and if at all possible without any bloodshed and loss of life, he would also like to see this land prosper under his guidance, that is all i'm at liberty to say".

Stepping forward more to close the distance of the woman to 5 meters he would continue his speech . "I assume you are the one who speaks for this village, what is your name, and what are your terms so that we might meet a peaceful end?"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:16 pm
Maku could see her, and he didn't need to respond to Youka.  There was no reason for him to make any movements or actions for that matter at the moment.  For now Youka could handle the politics and Maku would stay behind, making a move when the time came.  He stayed relatively motionless, but continued to watch for any signs that would give away an ambush.

Because of this he stayed perched in his hiding place, hidden from sight.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:49 pm
The clone sighed as the man seemed unwilling to give the smallest bit of information, yet felt she should be giving away her own information.

”My name is Rakka Yuki, and my terms are that you tell me who your employer is before I decide.” She would say simply. ”I’m not handing the village to someone whose identity won’t even be revealed.” She explained. ”A name, a village, and a reason. That’s what I want, before I decide.” She explained. She found it odd that just one man was sent to conquer a village. Perhaps he was just a representative? A messenger? Or maybe he had backup, waiting behind the tree line. Sadly, her chakra senses were not powerful enough to sense to the tree line.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:14 pm
It seemed that the woman was very adamant on receiving information that he didn't want to give and had express orders not do do unless needed. sighing inside his helmet he weighed each option, they could just attack and take it by force but Echo might be able to use this ninja's abilities for his own ends. "Very well, I have already given you a name, I will not repeat myself, right now he is residing in Iwa waiting on my word, and as I've said he wants to help this land prosper. You will meet them once we are done here".

"I will not ask again to stand down and turn over your village peacefully, my employer can use you, and has expressed that no harm shall be used unless needed, however I am on a time limit, what is your answer".
Bane
Bane
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:18 pm
And with Youka's word said a blur appeared within fifty meters of the armoured man. Said blur was Kaede. Though to be exact it was a clone of Kaede, the man himself was some ways away. He had decided that he would just send a clone in his stead to do negotiations with the village of Yukigakure. The reason for sending the clone ahead of him was a mixture of his own laziness and his distrust of foreign lands. Of course he had faith in his own abilities, it was just that he was not exactly used to the terrain at the moment. So the clone was acting as a sort of scout as it were. The man caught what the armoured one had said and was rather curious about it all. "Yo, I'm looking for someone named Rakka." Was all the clone bothered to say. Honestly he didn't feel like actually intervening with whatever the hell was going on, so he might as well as the ones gathered here for help in his own job.

It should be noted that Kaede himself was making his way towards the village. At the point in which his clone had arrived, he would've been a good five hundred metres or so away. He had hoped his clone would've been capable of finishing up before he actually arrived, but it seemed that it was wishful thinking on his part.

Last edited by Bane on Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:24 pm
Apperantly this women was going to be difficult.  Maku understood, after all it was her village, and he doubted she wanted to just give it up for no reason.  Would giving her the information about where they come from persuade her?  Maku wondered if she had heard of Echo's take over of the place yet.  Surely rumors had to have spread since the two countries were merely neighbors.  But alas soon time would tell by her next answer.

Maku hoped it would be quick, he was cold and bored of sitting in this tree.  He needed to buy one of those fancy armors, so maybe next time he could stand at the front and not in this ridiculous position.

Just as these thoughts ran through his mind, another individual appeared.  He looked at the man who seemed incredibly relaxed as he asked for a Rakka, who if Maku heard right, was the female Youka was currently talking with.  For now, Maku would continue to wait, and just when he thought he might be able to get up.  Hiding sucks.
Demetri Kori
Demetri Kori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:57 am
It was with a quick movement that Demetri would arrive back in his own turf along with some clones, the clones would be the maximum number that he could perform that number being 6, Demetri was under ground at this point moving ever slowly to the chakra signature that was the would be attackers, this being known as Demetri was not going to hand over the village like the boy had asked. The clones would fan out in such away that as of the moment they would be 15 meters behind Youka, as he was coming back from Ame at this point in time, and would be but 5 meters away from the trees that the other person hid in, unbeknownst to Demetri, One clone would weave 11 hand seals and spew a water dragon from the snow that was all around the men to hit the trees and continue on to the man he could sense at this point in time, the reason the clone attacked like this was to clear the way to see and move quicker if the attack failed, that clone would be the one in the middle while this was happening the clone to the outer most right would weave a few seals and underneath Youka a swamp would begin to for, the swamp being 5 meters deep and made in an area small enough that only he would be affected by it (20 meters), while the clone to the outer most left would point two fingers at the back of the boy and a barrier would appear making a jump back almost impossible as the barrier itself would be 12 feet by 12 feet and 2 feet wide.

After all of this happened one clone would speak, not noting in anyway that it was a clone, "Go home....ill not hand over the village to thugs ill see it burn first." It would say all the while the real deal was making his way silently underground to the back of the boy, down ten meters and moving as quickly as the jutsu would allow him if he was lucky he would be able to reach the boy soon where the real fun would begin.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum