Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alice Hyuuga
Alice Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3900

Taking a stroll (P, my invite only, Jashin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking a stroll (P, my invite only, Jashin)

Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:03 am
Alice laughed "Yea if a rouge tried to come into Kumo uninvited, they are gonna get a little brutality. My four pets also don't get toys so much, or get to play so this was a good time for them, I could barely hold them back from attacking him when I first saw him, they were about to come out if you had not come in Kuro sensei!" Alice said smiling not feeling any remorse for what she had done to the body of the once immortal rouge ninja. It was his fault for being dumb enough to try and come into a village uninvited, that was like going into someone's house uninvited and saying "Sup." It was very rude not to mention illegal and punishable, whitch was what Alice was doing, punishing them for their rudeness.

Alice noticed her sensei's eyebrow twitch. She was very observant with things thanks to her byakugan, and her childhood with her aunt who was always trying to catch up to her when she snuck out. She hoped her sensei was not mad about her learning to manipulate the shadows, she knew some people could get really mad when their techniques or styles were copied, but she was his student after all, and students usually learned some the same techniques as their masters. She doubted her sensei wanted everyone to be able to use darkness like techniques, because he had worked hard on creating his ability, and it made him unique from all other ninja in the village and in the world as well. Alice wondered what signature techniques she could create to make her more different from all other ninja in the world, she wanted something she could claim for herself, and that people would know that if they saw damage from the technique that she had done it. Sure she had the shadow mastery now, but she had gotten that from Tee, and it was a nara technique so there was bound to be at least one other person with the technique in the world. There was also her beloved earth grudge fear technique, even though it was rare for someone to have the technique, it still had been done before in the past by a few ninja. Alice would have to have a session of thinking to figure out what she could do to differ herself from everyone else more. 

She relaxed when her sensei chuckled, thankful he was not mad at her for gaining the technique. She was surprised he was actually going to teach her a weaker form of his darkness, but she was happily surprised. "Wow really sensei that means a lot that you trust me to learn a form of your signature ability. I do need some practice with this manipulation though, I only was able to witness Tee use it maybe once, before he...." She said her smile fading to a sad grown for a split second before she forced it back into a soft smile. "Wow you've been busy! The legendary eternal sharigan, and senju abilities? Your work fast, aren't those like the clans that use those close the the sage of six paths?" Alice and everyone had heard tales of the sage of the six paths who created ninjustu, and the tails beasts, he was like the Jesus/God/Allah/other saviors of this world. Now all you need to do is gain his weird eyes and you could become a sage of the six paths." She said laughing warmly. Her mouth dropped when he told her he was short term kage. "Whoa you work REALLY fast, I can't believe you are in term kage, that's awesome!  Alice had not heard anything about there being an in term kage so this was news to her. Her sensei also mentions another guy named Yaju, Alice had heard his name before a couple times, he had won the chunin exams along with her and deme way back when, he must have been pretty busy working his way to in term kage so fast. That reminded Alice that she also needed to start doing missions so she could go up in ranks in the village. "Wow, that guy was in my chunin exams he placed with me when it was over! He must also work fast. Reminds me how lazy I am." she said grinning. Her hair blew slightly as a tendril of darkness whizzed past her to the body of her victim, taking a pouch on his body Alice had forgotten to look through. Alice cried in her head, but stayed clam on the outside, as there was probably money in there, and Alice loved money, and was pretty broke right now. She had to get better at this looting thing, and there were few things Alice loved more than money! 

Alice got really excited when her sensei he had a present for her, Alice loved getting free stuff like anything free was already 50 percent good to Alice. Maybe it would be a pony, or some food, or maybe even a pony made out of food! Instead he pulled out a mask, Alice liked masks too, she did have four sewn to her back, so she had to like them a little bit. She took the mask in her hands and looked at it, to her it had define grotesque beauty, that she had never seen before. It was a incredibly unique design to it, it looked like it could give a small child nightmares that only counselling could help them get over. She smiled "it looks beautiful, where did you get it?" she said and placed it on her shoulder, as it was far too big for her face. Her shoulder would un stitch and stitch the mask to her shoulder, and the she would the threads move the mask across her body until she stopped it in the center of her back, in between all four of her masks, it was the perfect center piece! "Oh why does it need to be attached to me? Does it do something cool?" She asked excited.  

(twc: 4012)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Alice Hyuuga
Alice Hyuuga
Citizen

Taking a stroll (P, my invite only, Jashin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking a stroll (P, my invite only, Jashin)

Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:34 pm
Alice smiled having something made from her sensei's very own chakra meant a lot to her. It showed to her that he trusted her and had faith in her, even if she did not have any faith in herself. The mask also gave her a power boost and she feel it bonding to her body, and more power being coursed through her because of it. The mask gave her slightly more confidence in power now.

When her sensei asked her to spar, she got slightly scared. He was far stronger than her, and she did not want to get beaten too badly or else her small amount of confidence would go right down the shitter.  She also didn't want her sensei to be ashamed of her if she lost fast and hard to him in the spar, and then decided he didn't want to teach her anymore, that would really hurt Alice. She also did not want him to think she was a coward. She also knew the only way she was ever gonna get better was by fighting others now, seeing as she had fully stocked on hearts. She took a deep breath and nodded saying "Sure, Sensei I'd love to spar, though I doubt I'll be any good with swords. I've never used them." She said and caught the katana in her hand. She guessed her sensei was really good with swords seeing as he had a preferred type. Alice looked at the katana, holding it in bother her hands for a good feel of it. It was very light so she learned she could hold it in one hand, she contemplated forming a sword in her other hand, something long so she could strike without risk of being hit by her sensei. When he asked if she wanted to change the shape she decided to ask. "Umm yea maybe make it a little long, more of a long sword shape would be nice." She said uncertain, though she guessed fighting at a distance would be best. 

When her sensei grew a tree from looking at the ground she was utterly shocked. "Holy shit you can grow stuff with your eye??? That's amazing Kuro sensei! What does the strange fruit do?" She would ask still astounded. The powers her sensei had were more insane than she initially thought, ans she already thought they were beyond anything she had seen before.

(4414)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:56 pm
approved
Alice Hyuuga
Alice Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:21 am
Alice frowned when her senei's smile fell into a neutral position, she really did not want to disappoint him as not only was he her sensei, but also because he was one on the only people in the whole village she actually enjoyed talking to. If only she had payed attention when they had learned about kenjustu in class, then she would not be in this predicament. Alive wish had not slept as much as she did during class, but it had been soo boring. School just was not a good place to learn how to be a ninja, at least that is what Alice thought. Sure it had helped learn the basics like the elements and chakra usage, but most of that stuff could be taught at home. A school setting was completely different then what ninja wold be in for the rest of their lives. Ninja learned from sparring and combat, not tests and papers. Alice had grown up seeing powerful hyuuga taijustus and strong ninjustus, it was only natural to be unfamiliar with sword play. It did not make Alice feel any less bad for not knowing some though.

Alice listened to her sensei explain the magic fruit. It sounded too good to be true, their had to be some kind of catch, but Alice could not think of any. Alice knew she would only eat the fruit if it were a last resort, and she was still unsure if it would help her like it did her sensei, their bodies were very different after all. Alice frowned when her sensei to forget the spar, feeling like she had disappointed him and was too weak and new to swords to spar him. She really wanted to impress him. She perked up when he said Yaju, as that had been one of the others who had won the battle royal along with her. How did her sensei know him, and also trusted him enough to spar with her? She had heard he was quite feral, and risen fast through the ranks. Why would someone like that spar with her? Did he trust her and have faith in her enough to spar equally with someone like Yaju? She smiled softly and blinked when he said to keep the sword. Alice had no idea that her sensei could just create weapons that would stay forever, that made him even more amazing. "thank you sensei!" she said warmly, and the watched him leave. Alice frowned a little wishing she could have spent more time with her sensei, but she understood he was busy, she hoped to get stronger so he could actually spar her next time. "Good bye sensei Kuro!" She yelled as he walked away, smiling to herself. She would wait until he faded out of her byakugan vision, before picking up the remains of jashin's corps, and his pendant with her shadow tendrils, and creating a sheath from her shadow around her waist to place the katana in. She also stopped by the strange tree and plucked the fruit placing it in her one if her ninja pouches so it would be close if she ever had to use it to win a fight or survive. She had a lot of collected bodies stored up, so she decided to bring them for money now, so she planned to go home change her dress and head to the kage building, maybe she would see this Yaju there. As Alice left she felt something change in the air, as if something big had happened to someone she knew, something that would change them forever. 

(twc 5014)

(EXIT)
( switch from tai to nin 3000/3000 completed) 
(obtained Jack of blades mask, sword made from excussum, fruit made from tree of life, wind heart, jashin pendant, jashin's body, 25 stats and 50 jp)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:13 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum