Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei RyoinsatsuWait, What Do You Mean There's A Test?Tue May 14, 2024 5:23 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Brothers meet again! (p;nk) Empty Brothers meet again! (p;nk)

Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:53 pm
Hiroshi was at his mom and dad home. With his feet kick up among the table, he was eating his lunch. he invited his brother xuro over to eat lunch with him. His parents was gone out for shopping, so hiroshi thought was the best time to invite his brother over. Taking a bite off his chicken he would move the plate to the side, and he would stand up and walked over to the kitchen getting something to drink.....

OOC: short post
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Brothers meet again! (p;nk) Empty Re: Brothers meet again! (p;nk)

Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:10 pm
Xuro Bakuton was heading over to his parents house to meet his brother, Hiroshi for lunch. He hadn't being home in awhile and since the what happened with him out of the village yesterday was bugging him. He needed comfort and the company of friends and family. Hiroshi his brother would sure put a smile on his face and make him have some fun. So coincidentally this was a very good idea!!

He was walking through the village now just a block or two away from his parent's house when he heard a voice...

"Mhm..."

Xuro looked around to see maybe somebody was calling him but he couldn't find anyone who the sound came from since it sounded pretty close and there wasn't anyone near him

"Bastard!" Xuro heard someone swear him followed by a big roar. He was sure the voice was a deep big voice. But he didn't know who said it. It seemed to be just in his head. Xuro shook his head a few times trying to forget about it. He then reached the house and opened it using the spare keys he had.
Waltzing inside, xuro would shot for his Brother, "Yo Hiroshi!!!"
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:15 pm
Hiroshi was drinking his water when his brother burst threw the door with excitement in his voice. Spilling his water, hiroshi would turn up to his brother." yo wassup! been awhile since I saw you. where you was?" hiroshi would ask as he smiled. " hey I'm pissed at ya and you lucky I don't beat you to a square!' hiroshi stated as he grab xuro plate of food and he place it on the table. " it's mom chicken. Her very good chicken! just like when we was kids huh!" hiroshi would then sit down and wait for his brother to step over to the kitchen. There was a lot of things hiroshi wanted to tell his brother...
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:25 pm
Xuro would giggle as he saw his brother after what seemed to be ages, messing his water. Xuro walked up to the table as he spoke, "Yeah yeah, actually you still a kid..." . He would stop and quickly dash at the fridge and opened it pulling out a can of soda. He then dashed back to the table and sat down opening the Soda and taking a sip. He then digged into the delicious chicken tasting just like how he remembered it was... Being long since he had eaten home food..

"So anyway Bro, I need to tell you of my little ad..."
His speech was cut short by another voice in his head, "Puny Insect... I SHALL KILL YOU!" Xuro stopped dead in his tracks tilting his head listening to that voice, "....adventure. Did you hear that? That deep voice speaking???"
Xuro was getting freaked out, getting a chill down his spine. Something definitely not right...

Ever since....

Ever Since Yesterday....
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm
hiroshi would laugh at his brother comment, but he had to tell him his little ad? " yeah bro what's on your mind?" hiroshi would ask, he saw his brother asking him did he hear a dark voice? " AWWW DAMN! IT'S THE MAN DOWNSTAIRS!" hiroshi would quickly pull out a kunai and look at his brother. " don't worry! I want let him kill you!"

The thought of kenzo came to mind..."where is he?" 

" DOES IT BOTHER ANYBODY THAT THE MIND IS TALKING?"

Hiroshi would then place his kunai back inside his ninja pouch running upstairs. He would get dress. Grabbing all of his weapons. He place his hidden dagger on his left wrist. with his earth boots he easily put on. He grab his long black jacket. Rushing back downstairs he grab his brother. " No time for eating bro! something is wrong, and I know just the place where we can talk and get down to the bottom of our situations!"

Walking out the house. Hiroshi would wait for his brother to follow him, placing his left up he would signal hiroshi to lock his parents door. They was heading off for the hide out, hopefully xuro could tell hiroshi what's wrong....But in hiroshi mind, it's pretty awkward.... his brother hear's crazy stuff and hiroshi don't?
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:23 am
Xuro was kinda startled by Hiroshi's reaction. The dude was overreacting a bit as far as Xuro thinks...

He watched his brother pull out a kunai and then put away and run upstairs. Xuro continued eating his chicken as his brother came running down fully stocked up for battle?

He was right though. Something was wrong. And it wasn't that the chicken wasn't tasty. But instead this hearing voices thing is rather peculiar...

He was still a bit taken aback by his brother's crazy enactment...

Anyway Xuro played along with this. He grabbed his soda and calmly followed his brother out of the house drinking his soda and would follow his crazee brother...
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:49 pm
hiroshi would around to see his brother following him. " alright dude, just a few more streets and we there!" hiroshi was bringing his bro to a place where they use to go when they was little. The two always spent they ryo at the store, and hiroshi knew this might excite his brother once he show him, and since hiroshi knew the owner well. he was able to set up hiroshi own private area in the shop. At the back of the store...

After making a few blocks in sunagakure, he would be in front of the CANDY STORE

Smiling hiroshi would turn to his brother xuro. " alright dude we here." waiting for his brother to come, hiroshi would begin to worry about him... He hear voices? Not only that is weird, knowing nobody else can hear the voices but he can.. how crazy....
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:46 pm
Xuro followed him brother calmly down the streets of Suna unaware of where his weird brother was taking him. He was hoping it was somewhere fun since he was very depressed and not himself lately since knowing of the voice and what, what. His life will never be the same ever since that day and Xuro knows it. Neither will the lives of the people around him ever be the same...

He would follow him brother till he came to a very old candy store in Suna. Man that brought back memories. All the fun times Xuro and Hiroshi had when they were small. Tears of Joy gently dripped down his cheeks and a smile spread across his face. Hiroshi was always good and cheering people up!

Xuro walked up to his brother and put his right arm around the boy's shoulder. "Thanks Bro. Thanks for everything! I remember this place, back then those years ago...."
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:04 pm
Hiroshi would feel his brother arm go across him, it definitely brought back the good old memories...With a simle on hiroshi, he would then walk in the place. It was the old man that has been running sunagakure's candy store every since hiroshi and xuro was little kid's." okay brother. Let's do this." 

once hiroshi made it to the back of the store, he would wave at the old man. " hey! I'm here with my brother xuro, remember us?"

"Oh hey young xuro... and hiroshi!"

Hiroshi would sigh, he would then walk towards the back where the meeting room was ready. Grabbing a bucket of cherry red candy, he would take a seat on the chair. Waiting for his brother to come in. " come xuro, we have so much to talk about." hiroshi wanted to tell his brother so much, and his brother had so much to tell hiroshi. This was gonna be a long understanding moment for hiroshi and xuro.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:25 am
Xuro entered the store and seen the same old man still running the store from even back then. Xuro remembered how he use to give them free candy everyday when they use to help him in the store.
"Oh Hey Old Man. How you keeping. Its been awhile."

"Yes Yes it has. I'm doing fine. Young Xuro you grown so much since I last saw you. Take care of yourself!"

"Don't worry I will haha.."

Xuro followed Hiroshi into the back of the store where there was like a stage set for a meeting or something. He would sit down on a chair near Hiroshi and then say to him, "Woah Bro! What's all this? Yes we do. I have something very important to tell you but you go first if you needed to tell me anything..."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum