Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Just a Quick Spar (IO, NK) Empty Just a Quick Spar (IO, NK)

Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:54 pm
Kyumo leaned back against a tree, his eyes closed in thought. The training grounds were empty except for the blue-haired boy. Kyumo's stomach had been feeling better, his healing skills healing the internal damage like they always did. He had been looking for someone to train with, but found a quiet field and a cool breeze instead, so he took advantage of it. However, he soon thought he heard footsteps, but he wasn't sure. So he opened one deep, cold blue eye and scanned the area.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Just a Quick Spar (IO, NK) Empty Re: Just a Quick Spar (IO, NK)

Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:13 pm
Kyumo's senses were correct, as always. In front of him stood a guy, just a little older than himself, with one eye covered for some reason. Beside him stood a gigantic dinosaur. He opened both eyes and looked the guy dead in the eye, a habit he had come to pick up since arriving in Kumo. He had always avoided eye contact, but now he realized, you could tell a persons true feelings just by looking at them. It came in handy.

"Kyumo. Who are you then?" he said, mask still tightened securely from the encounter with that Hunter Yagami. He sat up a little straighter and yawned, blue hair falling into his eyes, only to be brushed away a minute later. He really needed a haircut... It wasn't 'long', just... Longer than he preferred.

Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:38 pm
As the dino finished speaking, Kyumo merely yawned. Sure, on the inside he was quite surprised, but no way was he going to show it. Emotions simple don't show through once his mask is this tight. Even his eyes take on a dead-detached look, void of emotion. "So, Tee and Little Tee. As mostly civilians do not possess a Tyrannosaurus Rex that is able to verbally communicate, I would venture to guess you are a ninja as well, correct?" Kyumo said, lifting himself off the ground. He yawned again, breaking eye contact. He then straightened up, gaze finding Tee's again. "Would you care to spar? I am sure you are stronger than me, I being a mere Academy Student, though I'm also sure I can at least handle what you throw at me."

Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:50 pm
"I may not be able to fight back, but I am sure I can any pain or damage," he said. "Fight me yourself, do not leave it to a dinosaur." He knew he was much weaker, just by looking at his opponent. But, he also knew that when it came to pain, he was a veteran. Nothing really phased him anymore, honestly. As long at major weapons or jutsu stayed out of the game, he'd be fine.

Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:07 am
Kyumo dodged the attack before it was even near him. Right now, he would play the dodge game wait and just, testing his opponent's strengths and discovering weaknesses for now. "Then I will fight to my best ability, though I have not skills equal to yours," he said, awaiting the dino's next move.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum