Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

The Paths of Fire and Sky [P] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Paths of Fire and Sky [P]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 pm
He realized quickly that her father likely hadn't passed on the important information from the previous office, meaning she was almost entirely in the dark. Even the Kage summit which may have been extremely enlightening didn't keep records and she hadn't been present for. With a quick breath Navi began to explain:

"The Fire Nation was a concept originally created by Viper during the Fire-Sky war. After his victory for a time he was the sovereign over all five nations, a nation he briefly disbanded after he stepped down from office. At the Kage summit I announced the re-installing of the Fire Nation, claiming Konoha as the capital as a way to minimize political strife between our villages and bring a sense of unity to our ninja world."

Recalling her more personal question, Navi had to think back a bit on how exactly he did come to be in such a position. In truth it was an exercise of climbing the ranks, and he became the only one suitable for the job. 

"As an ANBU Captain under the fourth Hokage I ran several high-risk missions that involved me working closely with Viper. The war hardened him in a way, and as he grew in power he ascended to the level of a God. Eventually the man grew to a point where he transcended the seat of Hokage and decided he would instead be an observer from his dimension of Asgard. I suppose I was the only person he felt trustworthy and capable enough to take the position upon his departure."

Navi was also often the one with the perspective that disagreed with Viper and Echo. Perhaps he saw value in this as a way to run the village in a new and possibly more efficient way. Viper still popped in from time to time and intervened as he saw fit, but he largely left the fate of Konoha in Navi's hands. 

He smiled and his face got a little red in embarrassment at what felt like he was rambling a bit. Immediately he bounced the question back with some interest, curious on Misaki's take. 

"How about you, you more or less inherited the seat of Raikage correct?"
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:54 pm
Misaki mind would of been in the process of tinking about everything that happened at that moment, She herself was walking on foreign lands but she felt secured as if she was safe within these walls. She wasn't informed of anything involving this Fire Nation thing,her father never mentioned it when he passed the hat to her. She was in the process of biting her thumb nail softly as she was truly in though as they walked down the path heading towards the shopping district most likely as they were about to exit the housing district.

She listened to him explaining the Fire nation she knew this was important so she wasn't going to interuppt the man. She herself was already in the process of chipping her thumb nail but cooled down a bit,Unity between the lands,if unity was truly existant her sister would still be here,Hikarishi friend wouldn't be dead."So basically a way to try to ease the violence,but was reinstalling the Fire Nation really needed? I mean you as the commander basically cannot baby the other villages for long some will go astray and kill pointlessly,Unity.....yes its a good thing but can it truly be good if nothing truly changes?"she explained her viewpoint as they continued to walk."it's like a child you can guide them for so long,but soon they will need to walk on there own"she spoke softly as her thumb was from her mouth at this time.

She would begin to listen to his story of how he was granted with his position she wanted to learn more about this man. His posture showed he was truly a special kind of being. She coul tell she could now sense the very chakra within him she just smiled as she listened to his story it was something she didn't do often."Your really racing,your mind is everywhere.....what is this feeling coursing trough you Misaki?"asked Maya as she would would of been unable to describe it herself."So a Anbu...and Viper was hokage before,he did mention something like that while i was in Asgard,Reaching the point of God must of been something"she pondered out loud as she would of looked towards him.

This was alot to take it for the young kage as she had sigh softly through her lips as she glanced at the man before her. She could tell her been through alot she would smile until her cheeks would of turned light pink when he asked about her."My title of Raikage was given to me as a present from my father,with the sole duty of bringing Kumogakure back to it's feet so when my father returns he would see the village in a whole new light,i was Made Jounin at age fourteen and pushing the village as much as i could even then,i waa young but my will was strong. I lived to please my father just to hear him say one day Misaki i'm proud of you,I live my life for him and the people of Kumogakure,my rank might of been given cause of the blood in my veins but nothing can cover up the light of hope i show"She replies a sudden blush showing on her face as she realized she just went off by the mouth for that moment."I am Sorry"she says looking to the side as she would smile slightly.

{2,000 words Navi Chakra Memorized )
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:07 pm
[Approved (if it is needed)]

On their conversation involving the Fire Nation a slightly pained expression appears on Navi's face. She hadn't been aware of the issues that dissolving the nation had brought, and how unstable the world was without a central authority. 

"Viper said the same thing, believing it was time for the world to mature by itself. It was long before political strife and conflict began to break out again, requiring the rebirth of the Fire Nation." 

About Viper he said nothing, the man had indeed ascended to a God, gained incredible powers from such status and suffered all the losses to perception that such a position brings. Navi was one who lead content to living in this world and for the good of his people. Viper's ambition shot him beyond that of this world, and his goals seemed to only care for his family. The God's ambition always unnerved Navi, as an overzealous streak would create massive conflict between the two leaders.

Navi smiled when Misaki finished her outburst, nodding with a sense of being honored to understand her motivation. It seemed that she did indeed inherit the position from her father, but it seemed she also worked to earn the right to that position, even if it was nearly guaranteed for her. 

They had walked a good while now, their journey bringing them into a market district further out in the village. He didn't have much else to say to her just yet, perhaps the right topics just hadn't been sparked yet though. 

"Thank you for spending this time with me Misaki," his hand stretching out slightly in offering to hold hers. His gentle gaze warms the moment he makes this gesture, his posture relaxing with the release of a soft sigh.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:16 pm
The view as the world was now really hovered over Misaki's judgment,could really being under one banner stop the violence and deaths that happened. She alone saw one of her own shinobi be blown to pieces without a second thought. These words were strong from Navi and showed his effort he was really putting forth to make this work,who was she to question him. She just hope,he would remain where he was by her side. Even she must dirty her hands,but she couldn't tell him of her plans not yet,this was her burden alone to carry.

"I see so you did what you think was right,and established this Fire Nation to see things through and to put a lid on the violence and warfare that happened between the villages"she replied to him as her eyes looked at him."We live in a world,where stories are written and born. Sometimes its a quest alone we might have to take,i can tell just by looking at you,that your story just begun"she says with a smile she said this as she noted the sadness he showed earlier. The walked side by side as she looked at the market district they surely had alot of shops no wonder they were the capital.

They were walking within the market district by now as the blush hovered on her face as she was glancing to the side. This was surely the longest she been alone with a boy,i mean what do you do in this situation it was unlike her to be a nervous reck right now she use too being strong. Here she is can't even control her heated blood flow in her body it was like she wasn't in control at all.

Her attention would been drawn to Navi words as she smiled a dark blush soreading onto her face. Her heart throbbing within her chest as if a firecracker have went off placing her hand into Navi's the soft touch of there skin touching was enough to send a chill through her. Her lips would part but no words would escape, it was a short moment before words finally found there way out"No Thank you Navi,this is pleasant never knew such a ma.....place exist"she says in response catching her rouge words. They mostly would of been at the center of the market district turning her head slightly as her hand softly grasp his without a word.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:26 am
A feeling of relief and happiness washed over the Navi, her hand held in his as his index finger extends to prod the base of her wrist. A small amount of chakra is burst at the tip of his finger channeled onto her skin manifesting a small black seal. A moment of silence passes before he squeezes her hand tightly and pulls her closer. 

"Should you ever need to contact me, just press the seal and I will be there for you." 

This seal was especially important for conveniences sake when it came to sending each other messages like a walkie talkie telepathically, but it also allowed his instant teleportation to the seal should it be needed. This allowed for well executed battle tactics and reinforcements in the case of surprise attacks. Should all go as expected he would embrace her, coming forth to kiss her gently on the cheek. A warm gesture that brought redness to his face. A close and healthy relationship between world leaders would ensure excellent relations of the respective nations. 

"I'm sure we'll beet again soon, goodbye Misaki,"

Unless there was something else that gave him cause to stay, Navi would disappear in a blur of raw speed, returning to his other duties through the village with the girl he just met still occupying his thoughts. 

[Navi Exit unless otherwise prompted]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:53 am
Her thoughts were out of control on his grasp on her's she didn't know such a feeling existed as she held Navi's hand. His hand was so soft to her as she blushed softly as the young kage no girl looked upon the face of the man who made her feel like this in such a way it truly drove her insane emotionally. Feeling his extended finger press on her skin she would watch as a black mark will be summoned and her eyes would begun to widen slightly,but soon go on ease as he started to explain what this mark was,her face was truly lit up as those words left his mouth.

I will be there for you.......no one ever spoke such pleasant words to her,her heart knew this to be true as it raced in her chest. Her breathe shorten as this was cause of her emotions,something she never knew she truly had her emotions all surfacing.She would feel her body pulled forward as she would be against this man's chest her arms going around him embracing him as he embraced her. As the kiss lands on her cheek she would blush darkly,maybe she rather remain like this,maybe she never wanted to let go. Her body and mind not responding she knew it will time to say goodbye as she heard his words.

She watched as soon he was here he was gone her lips moving on there own nonverbally speaking"Goodbye Navi...."she knew she made a connection she haven't made in a long time. Glacing at her hand she would reach up and gently touch the spot where she was kissed,she honestly didn't know what to do he was long gone by now like a sudden wind breeze her lips softly part. She would look forward as she would begun to run towards where she pinpointed Hikarishi her body still having this feeling developed inside her body."There is alot of stuff i don't know yet...."looking at the black mark"but why do one man have such power over me"she would say softly as in a blur of speed she was gone,there was a lot she didn't know yet.

(Exit/Topic Closed)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum