Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden Terumi
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 60%
5 Posts - 25%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

The Paths of Fire and Sky [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Paths of Fire and Sky [P]

Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:53 pm
"I see, well please inform me if you hear or see anything of the sort." 

Navi himself had a deep hatred for the creatures, recognizing their power and wishing to either seal them into those he trusted or destroy them all together. There was little else he cared about at the moment, save the destruction of a select group of missing ninja that he was currently already searching for. Perhaps the Raikage herself had problems he could help with. 

"Is there anything that Konoha can assist you with? Our nations do enjoy a prosperous friendship with each other and it would be our honor to help in any way we can." 

Should Misaki respond he would intently listen, their trek bringing them down the streets of Konoha passing many peaceful shops along the way. The bustling roads had cleared a bit around this time of day, making their walk much less hindered. 

Something deeper inside the Hokage churned though, a feeling he hadn't felt in a long time that obviously came about because of her. It was difficult to explain, but something was making him slightly nervous and happy at the same time.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:15 pm
Misaki crossing her arms over her chest would of been listening to Navi's response about the Bijuu. She could tell with his voice thathe wasn't pleased with them even being around it seems. Her eyes looking towards him as she thought of all that could of happened to bring this up. She didn't want to go into anything that may affect there first meeting so for now she kept it to herself. Looking towards the sky she would smile this was surely something new to her it was something she wasn't use too. Her heart racing in her chest i mean she was alone with another boy something she never was allowed while growing up so she was flushed.

"I....use to have a sister who loved to travel,never stayed home at all she use to tell me everything about her travels,i envied her so much she had so much freedom and i didn't but few months ago she disappeared,i was informed she died,so i do have a request,can you gather all information you have on Minsatsuki Takami...even if it's not much"she would attempt to grab his hand into hers,upon the part not covered by the greaves she wore."I will be so grateful"she finishes.

Looking at her hand she would begin to show a sign of light pinkness on her cheeks as she would quickly let got if things succeeded. She would turn her head slightly her heart pounding through her chest as if it was trying to break away from her she never felt this,she never was able too. What the hell was happening too her was she getting sick?
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:33 pm
The plain roads of Konoha began to settle a bit now, there travels leading them to a less populated part of town near a living district. He listens intently upon the Raikage's request, her sister "Minsatsuki Takami" being brought up. In honesty he had never heard of the woman, but perhaps they had something in the archives. 

The moment she grabbed his hand he flushed red and his thoughts drew a blank. It took a moment for Navi to regain composure to respond. 

"I.. I'll see what we can turn up in the archives for you," he said after a short breath. How silly that a girl can give an Ex-ANBU Captain chills. He served the fourth as an assassin for a long time, and finally worked his way up to Hokage, yet still was unsettled just because of her. It was embarrassing really, perhaps this feeling would go away with time. 

"I never realized that Kurisu even had a family until recently, may I ask where she was last when she disappeared?" 

Something in the back of his head told him he recognized the name from some paperwork a long time ago. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but the name seemed vaguely familiar.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:20 pm
She would of felt her heart skip a beat as it seem it was going faster then it was intended to go. Her face was truly pink as that of a cherry bollsom her face was turned slightly as she heard his reply. Breathing hastily to bring the color back to her face she would turn her head to face him with a smile. She would look forward at the plain roads before them as it seem it was less crowded now. Her hand going to be place on her waist as the tattoo on her left arm was slightly visible as she noted Navi was on her right."I'm glad you will help me with such a task, i can't share how grateful i am"she says the sincerness in her voice would show how much this act of kindness meant to her.

She felt her very heartbeat race as she remembered who she was walking with her nerves was poking at her like a sword. She swear she'll be insane if she couldn't figure out this feeling she was having. This obviously was cause of him she felt,nervous but yet safe. She couldn't place her finger on it but,she really felt safe as f she could remain here. With a sigh she would smile"But i have people to look after and so do he"she spoke softly as she ran a hand through her hair. She looked at these people who obviously was cautious of her she didnt know what to say to them,to ease there fright she wasn't one to talk to these people.

She would look at him as she heard his words"Daddy don't talk about much,unless it involves Jack Daniels....he'll talk your ear off,Last time i heard she was in Tengagakure"she says using the information she was given by Shouten she had to find out for herself at least she had to find a body...
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:06 pm
Navi's eyes grew slightly dark as he hears her words. Unfortunately Navi do very little about the happening of Tengakure. His network wouldn't be able to relay him as much information from that position, making the search far more difficult. Nevertheless he took in a breath and responded:

"I'll see what I can do," 

Another off-handed question came to mind, it couldn't hurt to ask, even if it was likely that she didn't know. Still, the Raikage likely had much different experience then him, and had an eye on lands he was unable to see. 

"Have you heard or know where the ninja 'Sayomi Hyuuga' and 'Shouten Ataenushi' are?"

The missing ninja in question were linked to the destruction of Kirigakure, and Navi had some interest in them and their whereabouts. While his knowledge of their black operations had been kept under extreme secrecy, he would prefer to get any information he could from everyone possible. 

Out of nowhere a headache set in, his mind aching slightly as the Nanabi spoke up from within. 

I haven't felt this within you for a long time

Quiet. He said within his own mind, somewhat irritated with his emotional state despite his attempt to keep things professional and on topic. 

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:08 pm
Her eyes would of caught a glimpse of his she could tell something within her words triggered some emotion. What was it ran through her head as she had her mind on him for this moment. What kind of history did she walk into? She never knew of this fire nation or why it seem to make Navi show such ill emotions...She just gathered and paid attention to everything at that moment as she continued to walk beside him her hands going behind her back as she walked. She never been on a nice walk a soft breeze passing through as she smiled upon hearing his reply.

She smiled again"Thank you for your help,no reason my father held your village in such high regards,i'm glad i came here"she says with a soft smile. Turning her head she would look forward the direction of the sun she knew the clouds in her village always blocked such a beautiful sight but it was the village she loved and cherished.

"Shouten...."she spoke softly he was the man who appeared on her doorstep when she first became Raikage."There was a incident not to long ago,a stray shinobi came to my doorstep looking for refuuge,i wasn't heartless enough to let him remain out there, so i let him in and join my village...little did i know he was a Missing Ninja from Funkagakure,One of the man who came by there was named Shouten to take the genin back,that's all i can really say after coming to get the Shinobi from his ranks he departed,i was even visited by one of your own ranks i believe Echo Uchiha,he helped capture the boy for Shouten,thats all i truly remember at this time"she says as she looked towards the ground knowing she was still touchy on the subject about her sister.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:31 pm
Upon hearing her words all of the information began getting archived within his mind. They were from Funkagakure, and Echo had been involved in an occurrence with one of them. After hearing this Navi gave a slight nod with a warm appreciative smile. He didn't want to push the subject any more, the topic of her dead sister likely being a somewhat touchy subject. 

"Please inform me if you hear anything else about them,"

After a brief sigh he feels a strong urge to end the line of discussion, deciding finally to move on. 

"Thank you for everything you told me Misak-... Lady Raikage,"

The gentle wind picked up a little bit, causing his hair and jacket to sway a little bit as they continued walking together. He put both hands behinds his head and took his gaze upwards, gazing up at the sky for a few moments to enjoy a small silence. A feeling of bliss came over him, enjoyment from simply being with her. A weird emotion mixed with the cracks from discussing the missing ninja. 

You're slipping, I can feel it. 

He winced slightly at the pounding in his head, the feeling quickly being overtaken with a surge of his own chakra. With a quick change of the subject Navi attempts to distract himself, asking her a question in an attempt to find something else to pay attention to. 

"Both Viper and Echo took you into Asgard, did they say what they wanted? Or were they just startled by your initial entrance?" 

It was strange for both of them to abduct her so quickly, and they hadn't talked much about her brief time in Asgard just yet. It made Navi curious to see if there was anything special they wanted to tell or learn from her.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:53 pm
She would look at him as her eyes would look at his fair skin part of her wanting to caress it just to get a feel for it. It was as her young heart desires was taking over her this man. This single man held such power over her,her the daughter of Kurisu God of Lightning. She was lost in her own mind it could of been listed as a sort of insanity"Your heart is moving mighty fast Misaki"Maya would finally speak up as she would of smiled softly maybe she was just enjoying the fresh walk and the air was getting to her yes that had to be it..

"Yes of course i'll keep you informed,and I am glad i am able to help you in anyway possible so no need,and you can call me Misaki no need for such formalities"she would say with a smile as she looked at him. She glanced as he took a new form as he looked upon the sky,why was no one in her village like this? She never had got to the point of her own heart was betraying her. Looking at the sky she would reach her hand up"I could never get use to this so use to the clouds being so close,guess cause i was stuck in Kumogakure for long"She spoke softly.

She would bring her hand back to her side as her attention would of been brought back down to Navi."It was mostly my flashy interest isn't everyday a foreign village shinobis pop into a female hot springs,but after our appearence Viper and Echo appeared,we were then taken to asgard for a questioning,basically explaining our purpose,but part of me felt if i failed that questioning i wouldn't be here right now"she says as her left hand begun to tremble slightly remember how one of her own shinobi died before her eyes.

"But here i am luckily got my passage into your village by Viper,who is like a brother to my father so somewhat a uncle of mine you could say"She spoke softly as they walked wind would suddenly begun to blow stronger"That man...alone frightens me"she says right then the wind would of cooled down as they walked as if Viper himself was listening.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:31 am
Navi doesn't respond right away, simply receiving her words and dwelling on them for awhile as he enjoys the soft incoming breeze. Everything seemed so peaceful lately. It felt like a calm before the storm but it could have easily just been a slight edgy feeling of paranoia. 

"I apologize on behalf of them for any inconvenience," 

It made sense why they would arrive and question her so quickly, but sometimes Viper and Echo tended to come off a bit harsher then they should. Navi disagreed with the two powerful Uchiha often, but they were also like family to him which made political matters much more complicated to deal with. 

"You are always welcome in this village Misaki, I will see to it that nobody else stops you again." 

His lips purse into a gentle smile, his gaze falling toward her eyes before glancing away a few moments later. 

How sweet.

Shut up.

"What is your father doing these days? I only met him a few times and I can't imagine what the man must be doing after relinquishing his position." 

Well, other then drinking. But surely he had to be doing things other then that? Besides, he was drinking as the Raikage anyway.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:10 pm
This was rare for her to be at peace like this ,she didnt have to hear her father bashing through her door all the time. She would be thinking about her people at this point and how she could help the two villages get along better not just Kage and Kage. But the village people overall. She couldn't really focus as she looked at Navi as she smiles she could tell by just looking at the man beside her how peaceful he was,it honestly made her skin crawl with excitement. Maybe if her father too her out more she would of met this man before now.

"It's fine i learned a few thins because of them,i actually found out what my heart truly wants and what i want to see done in time,death claim alot we care about....i want to stop that,for once actually be in peace"she says raising her hand up as she sighs. Her eyes looking into the palm of her hand at this moment as her scarlet eyes would of slowly visioning everything she seen upto this point. She would snap out of it as she would of heard the sweet yet calm voice of Navi feel her head as he spoke to her.

Her eyes looking up as they would of been looking at his as the wind blew softly yet gently. Her hair over her right eye would be pushed aside as she would be looking at him the cheeks of the young kage becoming redden as if the very blood in her body was being heated. As soon as he turned away she would of also"Thank you..that means alot"she finally says looking towards the right as she spoke to him while he was on her left.

"After my sister death my father took it harder then most,he showed a side of him  haven't seen in a long time,he left to gather his mind but i dont know where i just hope he returns soon i really miss him,he aims to be a better father figure but i honestly liked the way i grew up it made me who i am today"she explained on the subject as her smile never fading.

"We been talking so much about me,what about you? How did you come to be in such a position?"she asked turning her head towards him."Can you also explain why you mention the Fire Nation? Viper mentioned the same thing....but i dont understand it"she continued,her eyes look right at him at this moment.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum