Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

The Paths of Fire and Sky [P] Empty The Paths of Fire and Sky [P]

Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:05 pm
It began like any other day in Konoha. The sun was shining brightly outside while Navi sat back in his office chair with both legs kicked up and on his desk. His right hand held an ice cold orange soda, one that he sipped at carelessly as his gaze drifted to stare out the window. Upon his desk there was no paperwork, only a simple black cat that waved its tail lazily back and forth. The office was gently lit by the rays of sunlight that poured through the window, the warmth prompting another long drink of the Hokage's refreshing beverage. With a bored sigh Navi closed his eyes, relaxing for awhile as he did not expect anything important to happen today.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

The Paths of Fire and Sky [P] Empty Re: The Paths of Fire and Sky [P]

Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:18 pm
It didnt take long as a crimson bolt struck down right infront of the Hokage mansion,smoke would rise from where the bolt would hit. Coughing as the smoke would of disappeared as the young kage would of been seen by the villagers of this village. Her body would begun to stand up as she would of opened her eyes. Her attention being drawn to the eyes staring at her. I mean why not?, a random woman just appeared out of nowhere so yeah of course she get unwanted attention.Misaki is a well-endowed female with long, flowing, wavy scarlet hair with an elegant, loosely tied knot at the back, Misaki wears a very provocative outfit comprising of a revealing, halter-type armor breastplate top, that leaves much of her cleavage and stomach exposed, with light-armored gauntlets and greaves on her forearms and forelegs, respectively, as well as her thighs. She also wears a dark bikini bottom with a piece of cloth obscuring her hips. She wears a dark scarf around her neck. She would of waved her hand infront of her face as she coughed once more."Damnit i'm never going to get use to this transporting crap"she says as she runned her fingers through her hair. She looked forward at the building she was planning to visit at the beginning...well at least she made it at least.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:33 pm
His closed eyes open, a flashing red symbol appearing in each dark iris revealing the activation of his dojutsu. Without moving his senses pick up the recent appearance of a woman, her chakra level being remarkably high for any sort of normal ninja. Upon closer analyzation the woman was easily S-ranked, likely a Kage given her lightning chakra nature. She seemed to bare some noticable resemblance to the ex-Raikage which could be explained as a familial relationship. 

Within the moment of the woman's appearance in front of his office, he ascertained she was almost certainly the Raikage, a gentle smile appearing on his lips. His feet come off of his desk, the Hokage sitting up a little bit with some interest. With a quick hand gesture his ANBU guards nod, recognizing that this intruder is welcome and not to be alarmed. 

Perhaps today wouldn't be so boring after all.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:01 pm
Well you couldn't say that was one hell of a entrance coming out of it all badass like it had to go in the records. "That would of seem so much cooler if iappeared and went like i have arrive or Misaki the goddess of lightning have appeared"she was thinking this the whole time. Her feet moving on there own making her way up the stairs if allowed as her eyes caught sight of the Anbu about,it was like a Anbu party. She was definately getting stared down like a Hawk as if she was the prey."Think there staring cause im hot?"she asked Maya."Your a idiot did you forget that quick what just happened or are you stupid by nature?"Maya asked. Misaki puffing up her cheeks as she would of reached the door to the Hokage office.

Raising her hand she would begin to knock,maybe the person knew she was here cause she was getting stared at quite a bit."Maaaaaybbeeeee i should of rethought this"she says in her head. But then remembering her uncle words to keep to her way and dont strive from it really impacted this young kage and possibly changed her life.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:39 pm
He hadn't exactly seen her just yet, his eyes would tell him loads of information about targets within range, but it wasn't exactly like meeting an individual face to face. He could sense that she was especially close now, probably about to open the door at this range. The ANBU guards that filled the building were likely intimidated to be so outclassed by the girl walking before them. Or maybe they were checking her out. Hard to tell behind the mask of those fuckers. 

Should she open the door a warm smile would appear on Navi's face, a gesture that he rarely exhibited. Honestly Navi harbored prejudice towards the people of the Sky Nation, but he had become friends with Kumogakure a while back, meaning there was no reason to retain prejudice here. 

"Welcome to Konoha Lady Raikage, you certainly know how to make an entrance." 

It made him wonder a bit in truth, it didn't seem like any of her chakra was expended to bring her to the target location. Perhaps they had some sort of device that allowed them to transport certain places, the specifics otherwise being difficult to ascertain.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:52 pm
She would gulp as she would reach for the handle of the door the tensity to act like her father and bust through the wall like the koolaid man was in her blood. She sighs as she would be looking at the Anbu on all sides of her that covered this village completely. She would open the door,as she did so she would be greeted with a warm smile which in process delayed her reply as her cheeks was sudden flushed with red as if the blood in her body was rushing to her face she smiled back.

"Hello your the Hokage i take it and yeah trust me if i had a choice i would of arrived soon and appeared more casually"she says as she rubs the back of her head with a soft giggle. She would of been looking at the man who was infront of her as she stood at the doorway taking a step inside as she closed the door behind her. Breathing softly as she would of thought about those words of her uncle."I just had a nice reunion with family,that my father never mentioned recently"she paused to think for a moment."How rude of me..I'm Misaki Ametsuchi youngest daughter of Kurisu Ametsuchi it's a pleasure"she will introduce herself her mind still on what just happened with Viper,but she will act normal as she can while in the prescence of the Fifth Hokage If her memory was right.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:24 am
Navi blinked a few times unexpectedly as the Raikage was revealed in front of him. At first he was a confused, his face tinted red for a quick moment before another sip of his beverage brought color to his face. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you, I am Navi Yamaki... ruler of the Fire Nation and Hokage of Konoha," he left out the part about his family, being the last of your clan makes the subject a little touchy. 

Navi gets out of his seat, taking one last long drink of his soda before tossing it in a nearby trashcan. It may have been a little unorthodox, but he was curious about her appearance here. 

"What brings you to Konoha? I heard you had been taken to Asgard, is everything alright?"

He was slightly concerned at Viper's reaction to their unannounced arrival in Konoha. He had learned from the sensory ninja in the village that they had been detected, but unfortunately Navi had been busy when whatever meeting they had commenced. It was an abrupt move for the ex-Hokage to immediately take them into pseudo-custody, but he doubted anything had gone too horribly wrong because of it.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:04 am
Being who she was,just stood there as she glanced upon the Hokage her body remaining stationary ot to show any hostility. She would watch him gently her eyes following ever thing he does. She had to admit he was a interesting human,she felt a different aroma from him then she did from her uncle. It was more gentlier,and seem to hold a certain light to it,she couldn't place her finger on it."It's a Pleasure to meet you Navi Yamaki,and you say Fire Nation?"she remembered something similar what her Uncle have spoken about.

She never was told about two nations,no one really informed her she was dumbfounded you can say. Since her father didn't write nothing down for the files,when she took over she had nothing to go by.She would watch as Navi would of risen from his seat and glancing at him she smiled.

She will listen to his next set of words as she would sigh closing her eyes lightly,she woukd open her eyes momentarily she guess he knew about that."I came to Konoha to meet tge people my father is obsessed with that he left the village just to come here,Lucky no one ever got the balls to attck us when he did such acts,Yes Asgard was a interesting factor that i really never want to see again,Finding out it's creator is your uncle is not so nice while certain things happen,i might dont agree on how it went but he did it to protect the village from potential threats so me as the Raikage apologize for appearing without warning"she would end her words with a slight bow part of her scarlet red hir covering her face.

She remained in her bow state as she begun to talk once more"I had another who left with me from Asgard Hikarishi Uchiha,one you allowed to transfer to my village,he is here too"she would tell him in her soft voice as she would no doubt rise from her bowed state looking forward as she would push some her scarlet hair from her face."But overall i rather what happen there not repeat itself"She says with a giggle rubbing the back of her head."Your to carefree at times you know that Misaki?"asked Maya as she saw the actions and the smile that really never left her face.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:48 pm
Navi began walking towards her now from behind his desk. He stopped for a moment to find he was approaching nervously, obviously his male instincts taking over his role as Hokage. For a moment he felt a little red, but quickly took back control until he reached the entrance of his office. 

"It's a wonderful day outside, why not take advantage of it?" 

Should Misaki follow him outside their conversation would continue. He was happy to hear that Misaki had not been put in political power around the era of the Fire-Sky war, and seemed to harbor no political resentment. Navi had been aware of the other ninja she took with her to the village, but frankly took little interest in them at the moment. 

"So you came here just to meet the people of Konoha huh?" he had been hoping there were other reasons as well, but this seemed solid enough. Navi himself had traveled to Kumo just to meet the Raikage at one point, now the roles were simply switched. 

Should the conversation continue to progress naturally, Navi would bring up another somewhat personal question that still resembled matters of national importance. 

"Do you know or have you heard of any Biju in Kumogakure or the surrounding areas?"
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:14 pm
The face of the young kage would of turned as she first glanced at the Hokage coming from behind his desk. This was as if she was back in the academy her heart racing and her breathe being quicken. She didn't know what was happening to her but she knew it was cause she was in the prescence of this man before her, She normally stayed in her room when she was young. Her father said it was protect her but she felt he was just overprotective at times. A shiver would release down her spine as she sensed him approaching. What was she to do,she raised her head with that smile of her's not showing how flustered she was.

She would listen to his question as he waa most likely beside her or behind her in the door way."Yeah sound nice,maybe you can give me the tour"she says jokingly as she turned her body to follow him."Fire Nation? what was your father involved with Misaki and why was there Nations to begin with"Maya said to Misaki,who was thinking the exact same thing.

Walking beside Navi she would of been trying to act natural as it was silence for a brief moment between them. She heard his voice as it was questioning her about being here mainly."You could say that,one thing my father did report was about good terms Kumogakure and Konohagakure were,so i decided to check it out myself and here i am"she said as she smiled towards him.

Her expression will change when he asked about Bijuu,those chakra monsters that filled this world causing chaos?, she didn't know of any such occurences as of late bringing her hand to her chin as she begun to think about this as she walked beside Navi,they were mostly outside by this time as the smell of nature field the air as the sun beamed down in its rays of light."Kumogakure been calm ever since i took over,i haven't ran into any of those Chakra Monsters or even witness my shinobi having such power,except my father"she would explain.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum