Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Two Paths Meet Empty Two Paths Meet

Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:08 pm
A loud boom came from the door of Kaze's room as the door came flying open revealing a smiling Rose Uchiha. The woman had an innocent closed eye smile on her face, hands held neatly behind her back, "Kaze, wake up sweetie." The sleeping boy didn't move an inch even though he had heard his mother clearly he figured she'd let him go back to sleep if he just pretended he still was doing just that. However the woman whose hair was dyed a shade of red had a different idea, while she knew her son had been training hard the past few days and was probably exhausted he wouldn't be laying around the house while she was around. Especially sense she had been given the next few days off from her job as there were renovations being done. Now the woman loved her son more than anything but she wanted to have today all to herself and that couldn't happen if he was sleeping the day away in his room. 

"Kaze you can either wake up on your own or you can find out what surprise I have in store to wake you up." Hearing these words the boy's head shot up from its resting place on a pillow; Rose Uchiha was a kind and loving woman but also mischievous when dealing with her son. "That's what I thought. Now you have ten minutes to be out of the house before I kick you out for the day. Love you sweetie." While he couldn't see her face he just knew his mother was smiling brightly as she walked out of his room, he knew she had today off but he had actually expected her to want to spend it with him rather than kick him out.

The white haired boy exited his home with a full five minutes to spar, if he wasn't wanted there was no reason to stick around. The sun was beaming as he made his way down the streets of Konoha to a place he had been at a little too often in his own opinion. The village was nearly empty due to the insane heat of the day, yet here he was outside and wearing a jacket no less. Anyone in their right mind would have headed anywhere but the training grounds but that was the only place Kaze could think of that could hold his attention for the better part of a day. He arrived quickly, not having to deal with the normal traffic of the village, and once he saw that no one was around immediately peeled off his upper layer tossing his jacket and shirt to the side before loosening up on a training dummy with a few simple punches and kicks. Training shirtless was becoming a habit for the boy and while some might find it odd, he found it rather comfortable especially when it was as hot as today.
Akiko Hyuuga
Akiko Hyuuga
Citizen

Two Paths Meet Empty Re: Two Paths Meet

Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:19 pm
The sun shined its light down and almost with a vigorous intention of waking up the young Kunoichi that laid asleep in an alleyway of Konohagakure. Much to Akiko's dismay, the sun succeeded in this task. She grumpily sat up and looked around at the shelter, she had been using. It wasn't anything spectacular. Just a box in an alley that she had found one day. She grabbed her small backpack and slipped it on as well as tied her Leaf Shinobi Headband tightly across her forehead. Her clothes looked as if they might fall apart at the seems if she moved too aggressively and one could pretty much see the smell coming off of her. Akiko took a small sniff and gagged. "I probably need to wash off in the river." The young Kunoichi started on her journey through the village.
It didn't take her long to reach the river or to wash herself off. If her hair had been the length it was before she ran away then it probably would've taken her twice as long, but her hair now sat rather messily on her shoulders. After she finished washing herself and changing into her change of clothes, she headed to the training area. One thing that really stood out to her about living on the streets was that you have a lot more free time and it can get rather boring. Because of this, she found herself training more and more.
Upon her arrival, there was already someone there hitting a practice dummy. Akiko walked to the center of the field and started doing some warm up stretches.
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:44 pm
Giving a final kick to the dummy Kaze turned to face the center of the grounds satisfied that his muscles were now nice and warm. To his surprise there was  girl standing right in front of him and from the looks of it she was a ninja, 'Perfect.' The boy thought, now relieved to have someone to train with. Despite enjoying training the Uchiha wasn't very fond of training by himself, there was no fun to it, just boring.

Rustling his slightly damp hair as he walked towards the newcomer Kaze called out, "Hey there, My name is Kaze Uchiha and I was hoping you wouldn't mind being my training partner." A friendly smile would be on display showing he meant no harm and just wanted to train with a fellow ninja. Upon hearing an answer, assuming it was a yes, he would add another question, "As hot as it is today I didn't think I would run into anyone out here today, but I sure am glad I don't have to train alone." His eyes would be looking up at the sun which blazed brightly above, his bare torso would definitely have a tan after today.
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:37 pm
A frown slowly settled onto the boy's face, he wasn't sure if the girl had intentionally ignored him or if there was some other reason for her lack of a response. While he had actually been looking forward to testing his skill against a new opponent it seemed that wouldn't be happening today. Turning away from the girl who hadn't moved since Kaze had spoken to her the boy walked over to his clothes before putting his shirt on and tossing his jacket onto his shoulder. It appeared he wouldn't be getting any training done here so it was time to leave, without sparing a glance over his shoulder the Uchiha was gone.

(Exit)
WC: 801
+ 4 Stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum