Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

I can show you the woooooooorld! [P] Empty I can show you the woooooooorld! [P]

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:23 am
Within his bedroom the man slumbers, the sun peeks through the ash clouds which gives an even brighter glow to his house, this causing him to groan and stir in his sleep. Sitting up he yawns, looking at his lover beside him, the covers fully off him as he just stares blankly at the wall across from him, after a few minutes his arms ascend upwards for a stretch, as he yawns big blinking a few times trying to wake up his body.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

I can show you the woooooooorld! [P] Empty Re: I can show you the woooooooorld! [P]

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:25 am
Aura is snuggled up against his chest feeling the man stretch and stir out of his slumber so would Aura. Letting her eyes drift open she would look up at him and smile, tilting her chin up to try to plant a kiss on his cheek. What a wonderful nights worth of rest they got. Now they can do more fun things today, mmaybe her master would teach her to rip out someone's jugular.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

I can show you the woooooooorld! [P] Empty Re: I can show you the woooooooorld! [P]

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:34 am
Hearing his beloved raise from her bed his right arm curls around attempting to wrap it around her as she kisses his cheek. "What do you say I take you out today? Show you more of the world and take you traveling with me so your not stuck in the village?" He offers, feeling she deserved some time to stretch her legs and get out and enjoy herself, if she is by his side they can physically go anywhere with his power without harm befalling her, or at least that is how he feels. Should she accept his offer he slides off the bed after removing his arm from her, the man still fully clothes as he makes his way to the door, "Well get your things so we can go, we will see what there is to do today." Shouten says to her whilst he waits, if she agrees that is.
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:38 am
Aura quickly gets up and gets her napsack from under the bed putting her scroll with the two puppets he had gifted her last night and the scroll of the puppet she had made herself into her bag, looking at her nightstand she would see the gem he had gave her, she reached forward with her left hand and slide it into her pocket. 'I think that's everything.' She would think to herself before putting the straps of her nap sack over her shoulder her scratched Suna headband still hanging on her hips. She pulls on her black sneakers before waiting near the door of their bedroom.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:40 am
Seeing she has everything, or at least he assumes as such since she came towards him after collecting a few things, he nods towards her. Their adventure set to begin as he makes his way down the stairs, out of his house, and through the village gates into the outskirts, the girl hopefully following behind him.

[Exit]
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:43 am
The girl smiling as they leave the through the village gates, sighing peacefully as the heat becomes less and less as they get distance between them and the volcano. Following along side her master she would hum softly before giggling, "It's nice to get out once and a while!" Looks like it's going to be a nice, long, cooler walk.

{Exit topic closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum