Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Show and Tell [P] Empty Show and Tell [P]

Thu May 23, 2013 11:22 pm
It is upstairs Viper resides in their home, sitting on an arm chair by the fire place Viper is reading through one of his older books, the Uchiha's curse of hatred. Flipping through the pages his Sharingan eyes read through the pages casually, his Sharingan reached a state, having it active is as casual as breathing. The old stories of the Rikudo Sennin, and the Uchiha and Senju descendants being read over again. With a yawn he leans back into the chair, his jacket hanging loosely off him, his feet up upon a cushioned stool as the flames he is facing cast the amber illumination upon him, it is early in the morning, Viper enjoying this relaxation as he has the up stairs windows open. Sounds of birds chirping, and the wind whistling through the trees filling his ears and causing his relaxation, true sounds opposed to false ones in Asgard.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Show and Tell [P] Empty Re: Show and Tell [P]

Thu May 23, 2013 11:29 pm
Ashie would be deep in sleep since her first genjutsu encounter with her brother the other day. A loud ring would be produced by her alarm clock making her roll and fall off of her bed with a loud thud. If loud enough Viper could hear it from his position. Groaning as eventually the ringing stops Ashie collecting her composure would push herself off of the floor with her hands. Her hair would be matted and messy from her tossing and turning nightmares plaguing her. Taking slow, heavy and gradual steps down the hall heading towards the bathroom, she would notice the fire would be going in father's study. 'Did Samuru play with his fire jutsu again?' She would trudge slowly into the study gasping seeing her father sitting in the chair gripping stuffed bunny up to her chest. "O-Ohiyo Gozaimasu Father." She would speak softly her voice cracking. She would blush drawing up her right hand to touch her throat, cringing at the broken sound.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu May 23, 2013 11:43 pm
Whilst reading his book a soft thud is heard, this causes his visage to shift from his book, to the room of his daughters. He notes the youngest of the two emerge from her chambers, his gaze moving to her form as he smiles lightly. "Goodmorning sleepy head." he says with a soft chuckle. He hears her words towards him and hearing her voice cracking, truly adorable. Holding the book in his right hand he has the spine resting against his fanned out fingers, patting his lap with his left hand he makes a gesture for his daughter to join him by the fire.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 23, 2013 11:52 pm
She blushes and gulps, 'Everything seems normal...' She would think as she approaches her father, climbing onto his lap she would snuggle into her father's chest feeling the warmth there she would think back to her brother's genjutsu and cringe quickly pulls back tensing up before getting a fuzzy feeling in her head and falling back onto his chest nuzzling closer to him. "Father is so warm..."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri May 24, 2013 12:13 am
As his daughter climbs up upon his lap he aids her if needed, he puts his arms around her as his left arm embraces her and holds her against him, whilst his right hand opens his book once more, the pages drawing near the end. Feeling her pull back he looks down, "Ashie, are you ok?" her father asks, now noting her however nuzzling into his chest, a soft smile remaining on his lips as his left hand slides upwards softly stroking the top side of her head, his fingers running through her hair as she lays against him.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 24, 2013 12:16 am
She still feels bothered, "Father, do you, love Ashie? Do you think Otsune is the better twin??" She questions her heart beating faster in nervousnss. Ashie tries to shake the panick off. She's been this way ever since Samuru showed her the genjutsu. Maybe she needed more ice cream. Feeling his reassuring stroke it helps keep her calm. Trying to answer his question of if she truly was ok.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri May 24, 2013 12:19 am
His right brow arcs confused, "What ever made you think that? I love all of you, with all of my heart. Neither more than the other." his visage looks downwards towards her, looking towards her to see why she would ask such a thing.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 24, 2013 12:26 am
She would shudder close to breaking down, but she manges to explain as calm as she can. "Samuru and I were training yesturday, and...to show me how genjutsus work. He made me see you and I thought you weren't real so I pushed you...e.rh....it away and you lashed out, said that Otsune was better and that's why you would leave me alone." Her voice gets shakier with each word. "E-Eventually Samuru...t-took me out to icecream..and I came home because i felt so tired...But It all looked so real..." She hides her face into her father's chest embarressed about her confusion and possible trauma.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri May 24, 2013 12:33 am
Viper sighs softly, he should of known it was Samuru's doing. "I'll have a talk with him about that, he should not of went that far on your first Genjutsu." His left palm set to place itself upon her head as he looks at her, "I love you silly head, don't ever forget that." upon the completion of his words he leans forward, attempting to softly kiss her upon the forehead.

Leaning back and sitting normal now he changes the subject, "So your training with Samuru now, have you learned anything new?" Viper inquires, the fact she obtained Genin unknown to him as he has not been to his office to check with any paper work, he wishes to stay away from that part of being Hokage for the longest possible.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 24, 2013 11:06 am
She shakes her head, "You won't need to talk with him father, he wanted me to know what they would be like, and how they could potentially weaken your opponents." She blushes and then smiles feeling him plant a soft kiss on her forehead. That's right, Ashie had been busy training with Samuru and then sleeping it off that she had forgotten to alert the rest of her family. She looks up at him starting from the beginning. "Well the first time it was Otsune and I, Samuru had unlocked both of our first tomoe." She thinks of what happened next. "Then I went in for my Genin Exam, I passed, I had turned into Samuru and gave the proctor a little fright." Thinking further to yesterday, "And...I unlocked my second tomoe with Samuru yesterday!" She looks up when she thinks about this was all within a weeks worth of time. Boy does Ashie feel exhausted by it though. Maybe she could show her father everything she had learned.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum