Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Today at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesToday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Today at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageToday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Today at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Today at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Why did i come here [P] Empty Why did i come here [P]

Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:58 pm
Waking up feeling like shit was an everyday thing for him, but today marked something that would shake this hardend beast to the core. As he laid in his bed atopped with a blank stare, internally he would be confronting his worse enemy and greatest power- the feral instincts that dwelled deep inside of him. To the outside world he would be looking at the edge of the bed with the most distant stare anyone could or ever would give, but in this wild mind of his he was beginning a battle of epic proportions that could make or break him. Within his mind growls and howls could be heard as he fought and combated against his other half who for a moment had him on the ropes. The damages done here weren't physical, no these were mental scars that would claw at his sanity until he was nothing but an animal bent on destruction and mayhem.

The beast howled loudly as it barraled towards Yaju, the landscape in his mind a clear moolit mountain area with a single cave and a couple of trees. Surrouding them were wolves of different shapes and sizes watching and waiting to see who the alpha would be in this fight. Yaju Tackled the beast with all of his might putting it onto his back and biting at its jugular, of course no taijutsu or ninjutsu would help him in this fight no only his animal instincts would win him this time. The beast howled with such ferosity that he had batted Yaju away with its bare paw and sent him flying into a nearby tree. Outside in the real world he would jolt just slightly but not enough to cause an alarm.

Yaju growled as he stood up and ran towards the beast and tackled him again, scratching and clawing at the beasts eyes until he felt the blood filling his nails. Just when he thought the battle was over, all of the wolves would tackle him in unison and bite him," fucking cheaters this is between me and him how dare you interrupt this," just when he thought the fight was over he would be forced back into reality as he blinked for a moment and looked around the room, staring down at his arm before sighing.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Why did i come here [P] Empty Re: Why did i come here [P]

Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:13 pm
With a few cracks of the neck, and a good stretch, Ganki jumped out of the hospital bed he was in, due to his all nighter which he could barely remember. The Jounin would look around left and right, still in the scrubs that were given to him by the nurses when they brought him in. How did he get here, why was he here? Surveying the room he walked over towards the counter, were a paperclip board was placed, it had his name and report. Walking over to it while rubbing his forehead with his left hand, he picked up the board with his right hand. While reading it he began to laugh as it all finally began to make sense, "Oh that's why I was here...", He read on reading that he also had some actions done to him, but it only made him laugh even more because of the reasons why. Blood intoxication, over stretched muscles that sort of thing.

After reading such, he tossed the clipboard back onto the counter, only to walk over towards the cloths basket. After he changed, Ganki was dressed in his full jounin attire, a kumo head band that was strapped to his fore head, a ninja pouch that carried most of his ninja tools and such, and a left foot glass slipper which had a purple tint to it. A glass slipper, where did this come fro he wondered? "Oooh", then he remembered, it belonged to that girl he was with. Once Ganki was ready, he walked out of the room with the slipper in his right hand, to search for the room the girl could be in as she too was partying with him. When he exited the room a lovely scent passed by, the scent of food. Passing him by was a lady that pushed a food cart, filled with fresh basked goodies. Ganki immediately grabbed a bag full of burgers, cheese burgers. Giving the lady a wink, while he was returned with a wtf expression from her, he took off in search of the lady he was with.

Walking the halls of the hospital he came across a room that he thought she was in, which he entered after he gave the door a single knock while holding the slipper and bag of burgers in the same hand. "Yo are you ooh... sorry bro", Ganki said as he looked at the spaced out guy, did they give him the good stuff he wondered?
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:43 pm
Staring from his arm to the various bandages on and over his body, most of it just being around his arms, chest and forehead. One of the nurses tried to touch the scar located on the bridge of his nose but that did not go so well for her. He didnt harm her but he did let it be known that she should not ever try that again. There he sat in his bed for a moment pondering on if he had won that fight or not, but as he sat and thought about it his mind once again went into a blank stare. There he was in his own mind looking at the mountainous area, the wolves staring at him intently but did not move a muscle this time.

They only sat there and stared in contempt and understanding as he approach the big wolf or his inner beast. The two stared eye to eye for a moment until the bigger wolf sneered," So come back after barely defeating me...you have balls," Chuckling he would squat infront of the large beast and look him in the eye at a better angle," Ha you are one to talk to have all of them attack me to end the fight, your supposed to be the inner beast one with power and feral stregth and yet here we are... anyways i wanted to come back and see something but it is not here at the moment," shifting back into reality just as the unknown man was coming in to the room he would growl for a second before clearing his throat.

Looking at him for a moment he would see the slipper and the food, staring at him he would laugh," so your one of those types of guys eh, walking around in girls shoes... or maybe you have a fetish for them. At any rate are you going to stand there or come in and i hope you plan on sharing those," pointing to a seat with his left hand he would stare at Ganki with a sem i cautious look but overlook it when he saw his head band.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:45 pm
Ganki's eyes widen as heard the guy speak, guess he wasn't a vegetable just yet. "Fetish?", Ganki questioned as he then looked over to his right hand, the glass slipper. Ganki franticly waved his arms, his hands placed in front of his as he tried to defend himself. "Wait wait it not what you think, you see.. eh whatever, if I told you the story you wouldn't believe me anyway", Ganki said while blushing with embarrassment. Ganki was surprised that the guy could talk, he thought they had placed him under the heavy drug treatment. I mean, with bandages like the ones he had, who would as for some pain killers.

Seeing how he was on a hospital, he figured why not be helpful to the guy. Ganki walked over to the seat he was signaled to go to, while reaching into the bag for a freshly wrapped burger, the aroma filled the room, overloading Ganki's senses. When he sat down he attempted to hand the burger to... to..."What's your name anyway... oh they even have cookies in here too", Ganki said as he looked into the bag. If they guy who would be named soon would take the burger, Ganki would take out another burger out, only to take a big bite out of tit once he tore the wrapper away. "Ey uh, so what happened if you don't mind me asking, tripped over your laces, fell down the mountains, wife kicked you out, some girl jacked you?", he said with a half a mouth full of food. Ganki took a laser quick look at the guy before looking through the bag again, see whats what.

Last edited by Ganki on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors and that sorta BS)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:14 pm
Yaju rolled his eyes for a moment and laughed as he listen to the boy spill or try to justify why he had the slipper. Not that he cared in the slightest why he had it for it was him only trying to cause some chaos while being hospitalized. As the boy sat down he would take note of what he was fully wearing and tried to peice together at least what he was. His attire kinda reminded him of one of the guards of the prison, but that was impossible because if that was the case he would remember who he was and what he did. Now as he looked at the bag he can smell the faint traces of its contents, meat and something else. Shrugging he would stand up slightly and stretch, his bones and joints cracking and aching as he finished stretching," Now that is so much better, think it has been at least a day or two since i came here," chuckling as he walked over to the window. A nurse would pop her head in and stare at Yaju, although when he turned around and gave her a cold stare she would walk off and he would chuckle.

" My name is Yaju Hayate...although i am not surprised you do not know who i am...i was once trailed and sentenced in this village for killing my father, but that was at least a year or two ago. At any rate the cookies are chocolate chip and those burgers are actually fresh," he wasn't even looking at the bag nor new of its contents, it was just his animal nose doing its job. Taking one of the burgers he would open it and eat it in two bites, wiping his mouth and looking at the chart that sat to his right.

Chuckling he would smile and answer Ganki's question," I had gotten into a spar with my master...well you would call her the Raikage, but we had a spar and i had lost. Not surprising since she is my Alpha and all, but apparently she dropped me or something but i dunno. Head doesn't hurt and besides the pain and trauma from a broken arm doesn't bother me in the slightest. Although these..normals here tell me i should be out for the semi-finals of the Kumo Exams so i am pleased to hear about that," chuckling he would rub his arm and remember the fight the two of them had.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:35 pm
While eating, Ganki too would notice the nurse come in. Ganki turned towards Yuju as he was now standing, the mean look he gave meant that he hated that nurse, or probably the needle she gave him. Ganki once again looked back over to the nurse, only to see her vanish from sight, guess he really doesn't like then nurses, Ganki wouldn't either if they pumped him full of drugs.

Then, Ganki would learn more about Yaju, he even learned that he was sentenced to prison for killing his father. Did he kill his father really, didn't seem like he cared either, since he told Ganki whom he just met for the first time. "You seem like you moved passed that pretty well, oh I'm Ganki by the way." Ganki said while raising an eye brow as he looked back into the burger back, "Damn, he was right", he mutter softly. Ganki wondered if he had some type of super nose or something, who knows. All Ganki knew was that he wasn't getting any of the cookies, there were only 3 in bag.

Finally he heard the reason behind it all, a fight with the kage, Misaki, no way? Ganki swallowed his food quickly as he had to get this information right, "Ok, so let me get this straight, you fought the kage, lost, got dropped on your head, a little hint of pain and trauma from a broken arm, and your worried about the semi-final exams", Ganki stared as Yaju intently, till he gave out a big laugh. Yaju was something else, "Yo your an animal Yaju, think your going to win?", Ganki asked as he tried to stop laughing. He had never met someone like him before, truly a savage beast, the Man Beast if Ganki could call him that. Ganki even forgot about the lady he was suppose to find, this was priceless, Ganki was glad he stopped by this room.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:02 pm
" Yea i did, the bastard deserved it for giving me this scar and calling me weak, i left home for a year before coming back and fighting him again and killing him. It's not like i did it for no reason , but my reason made me look like a murderer...which i really did not care for. Those decisions allowed me to embrace who i truly was and even allowed me to meet the one you call Misaki," chuckling for a moment he would turn around and looked at Ganki. Chuckling he would look at Ganki," Nose of a wolf and ears of one too, has never stirred me wrong.. Like in a matter of seconds that same nurse will walk by this room, no doubt scared to come in here and actually say anything," as he finished his sentence the nurse would walk past the room only sparring a glance as she quickly walked by.

Sighing he would turn back to the window and nod as he listened to Ganki nutshell what had happened," Yea that is basically it, she wanted to fight with me so we went at it, and i lost. She has alot of power behind her and even more so she has some weird armors. Almost broke my claws over there, besides pain doesn't effect me to much so i really could care less," chuckling he would look over at Ganki to where he could see that he pupils were slitted and his eyes were actually yellow," I prefer the term feral and yes...i have seen some of the competition of the fights. Another Hyuuga, no doubt one of those ones that are so devoted into the Hyuuga way and some new kid that just waltzed into our village from another one[/color]," his distaste for other Hyuuga was apparent and this new arrival wasn't sitting right with him either.

After rambling for a while he would turn around and look at Ganki again,"So... what rank are you or more specifically what is your standing with Master Takami. You have faint traces of her scent and another on you so its only natural for one to ask about it. Also you seem diferent from these other lowly people of the village, so what's your story," he questioned before going to sit on the bed and scratching his head.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:48 pm
From what Ganki heard about Yaju's problem with his dad, it sounded like his father was the reason why Yaju did what he did, the abuse made him into what he was today, the scar revealed that. Ganki too had problems with his dad, seeing how he was always looked down by him for not being a mirror image of him. But, hearing Yaju's story did make Ganki feel a bit thankful that his father was not like Yaju's, or at least that extreme. Just thinking about that brought a bad feeling within Ganki, so he decided to leave it be. Though, he did learn that Yaju did have a super nose, the animal that he was.

Ganki's head tilted over to the left as Yaju gazed upon him, yep, definitely an animal he thought as he finished the burger he was currently eating.

Ganki then Gained control of himself when Yaju stated that he was still gonna win, despite his injuries. Yaju talked as if the other Hyuuga was one of those stuck up ones, married to traditions and sorts. In fact, Yaju was the first cool Hyuuga that he met, unlike those other genin that Ganki met one time. Ganki remembered that day clearly, but what in the past stays in the past. Then, Ganki was questioned about his rank, what was Ganki's rank? Well, it was too classified to disclosed was the first thing, so Ganki decided too tell him that he was still a jounin, well forced too really. As for thye scent thing, Ganki smiled a bit at that remark. From what Ganki can recall as Misaki's scent, she smelled just like a bottle jack head to toe. Speaking of which, Ganki wanted to ask Yaju if he liked Misaki's scent, since animals are drawn to mates that way, or so he read. But, Ganki would hold back on those questions for later. "Well, I'm a jounin really, been one for a long time as a matter of fact. Before Misaki rule, rank promotions was a rare as those AA meetings they tried to start up back then, those meeting didn't have a happy ending. But yeah I met her a few times, she seemed like a really cool person." So cool, that Ganki got promoted to ANBU captain. When Yaju sat down, he would place the bag of burgers on the bed for him to naw on, but not before he grabbed the three cookies out of the bag, now holding them in his right hand. "But me, I'm just me. Wasn't born with any clan powers and such, had to bust my ass to get where I am today. All to "Please daddy", but I think I proved him wrong. I even run a little section of his business, soon I'll take over and be the big chief." Ganki said with a smile.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:54 am
Yaju held up a single finger to Ganki as he got up and walked over to the hamper where his clothes had been. Closing the curtain he would begin to get dressed and after a while he would come out fully dressed, including his weapons over his hands," alright lets get the hell out of here before i go on a rampage and want a little bite out of that cute nurses neck," chuckling for a moment he would stand by the door after hearing Ganki's explanation of not only his promotion but his up comings.

Yaju laughed for a moment before briskly grabbing the bag of burgers and scarfing them down," You know..you could off him and be happy, but that is just me. Also you must have known the previous raikage, the Drunken Juggernaut correct? Man...if there was someone to look up to it was him, then again i never met him unless it was important. Although i did catch a glance at him at one point, but that was a different story. Now.. where are we going to go? We could go and fuck with some people or we can go out on a fun little stroll," looking at the last burger he would fall silent and wait for a response from Ganki, knowing well what he himself wanted to do.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:05 pm
Agreeing to Yaju about leaving the hospital, Ganki would too rise up from his seat, devouring the cookies that he held in his right hand. Ganki felt it was about that time, staying in a hospital for too long can get you sick, even if you weren't well. Ganki completely forgot about what he was supposed to do with the glass slipper, but hey maybe the nurse could use it he thought, placing the glass slipper down on the floor.

Ganki chuckled a bit at Yaju's request, "Knowing my father I would have to take a look at that will first before I plan anything out", Ganki said in a joking manner. After which he would look over towards the window, figuring out what would the two actually do now. Then Ganki thought about Misaki, "Hey, we could go mess around with Misaki. She loves to drink, yeah were going there lets go", Ganki said while nodding in affirmation. If Yaju would agree to go, Ganki would leap out of the Hospital room, zipping all the way towards the Raikage office, with his friend should he choose to go.

(Possible Exit.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum