Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Some training.[P,NK.] Empty Some training.[P,NK.]

Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:06 pm
Kenzo was ready for another day,the day in which he would do many things things that were needed to be done as fast as possible something that was great for him he wasn’t going to mess up this day like he did with many of them staying and enjoy the weather,walking and then staying in his room.He did this for two days after the training with Yukio,a small fight which ended as a drawn because none of them actually wined but Kenzo believed that he could have won.He lifted up from the bed knowing it was already noon he was lazy these days and he should make something productive something that was going to help him better then staying too much in house.He stepped out of his room going out to train.The city was very quiet and peaceful as no one was walking outside,with the exception of a few shinobi who were patrolling. He walked toward a training arena seeing that he was alone.But still it was a hot day and everything felt so lazy,he was kinda asking himself why he was coming here but remembered that he was going to do something or try to do it. But he wasn't going to do it alone,he could wait for someone,but not for eternity,so he hoped that  a person would come and help him with this task before the weather would change normaly in Suna from hot to a great temperature which will make Kenzo lazy and wanting to give up for this on the important training he had to accomplish.Kenzo took a deep breath looking at the arena,indeed there was no one only him and the rocks,but he had to wait for someone even a few minutes,that's what he told while waiting that he will not be alone,he hated training alone and  did it only when he  was needed to.
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Some training.[P,NK.] Empty Re: Some training.[P,NK.]

Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:18 pm
Kojin rubbed his eyes and yawned while dragging himself to the training grounds yet again. He had been thinking, was he training to much for the trip? After all, it wasn't like there were going to be rogue ninjas attacking them. Still, he wanted to be ready if anything like that did happen. 'Man, sometimes it gets too hot outside' he thought. And he was right, today it felt like the very ground was on fire. Somehow the people of the village have gotten used to it so most people don't complain about it. As he reached the training grounds, Kojin spotted someone already there. When he neared the stranger he recognized them immediately.

"Hey, what's up Kenzo?" he asked with a smile while jogging up to his friend.

{WC: 130}
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:02 pm
Kenzo continued to stay waiting for someone which would come and eventually help him with his earth training,he really wanted to gain a new element no matter what,seeing Koijin he was sure this would happen."I am fine,in fact i have something to ask you.Can you help me with a training?I want to obtain a new element,earth,so then i would hae only want thing to do.To obtain the kekkei genkai of my clan,wood element.If i will ever have element,i will be more powerful.Anyway i must concentrate on the present,this training in which i must unlock earth."He told to Koijin waiting for the boy and team member to say yes.This was extremely important for him to gain this element,and if possible to gain the  wood element.Then that would surely impress his team leader,or that was what Kenzo was thinking at the moment.The boy was used with this weather,this hot weather but didn't liked it too much as it was making him lazy usualy but now he abstained to remain calm and concentrated on what he had to do.The training,to gain a second element and because powerful,a step closer to archieve the wood release an element he only heard about.If Koijin will answer with a yes,Kenzo still will not know what to do.He had to check if he could really archieve the earth element and not other element,but at the current moment he didn't knew how to do that.In the meantime the boy silently awaited an anwer from his team member and friend Koijin,feeling that he started to sweat.Sunagakure was a normal place for him but sometimes it was  too hot and now he was feeling how hot it could be in Suna. 
[TWC=311]
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:27 pm
Kojin tilted his head as Kenzo asked if he could train with him. He nodded and grinned at his fellow teammate. "Of course! Anything to help a friend especially a friend who's on my team! I'll be sure that you get your new element!" he replied with a salute. The boy then walked two feet away from Kenzo and settled into a defensive stance. He fanned himself a bit as he did this since it was getting a bit hot. 'It's a good thing I brought a water bottle with me' he thought. He might need to use it after or during the spar.

"You can make the first move!" he exclaimed with a large grin.

{WC: 117}
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:47 pm
"Thanks you Koijin.Well then i will try my best.I must get it over with this soon so that i can create my new element.It will take some time but this will deserve.Today i will do everything to unlock my new element."Kenzol responded to Koijin,telling this words with high confidence in him and his abilities.He was thinking that this second element will make him not only more powerful but he will be close with only one step,to unlock the kekkei genkai of the senju clan and truly become powerful."Let's attack."The boy was thinking seeing Koijin in his defensive stance that meaned that he was going to attack first.He took a deep breath and looked at Koijin.This was going a tough fight but he will have to try his best.Kenzo started runned toward Koijin,once he was close to him he quickly jumped landing behind him then tried to kick Koijin with the leg in the back.THis was a risky method of attack,he didn't knew if Koijin would dodge or somehow reverse it and attack him.But he risked so now he was trying to be prepared.     
[TWC=200]
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:07 pm
Kojin was already planing what to do next while Kenzo was running towards him. 'Alright, he mostly uses ninjutsu and from what I've seen during his fight with Yukio, he has water element. I better stick to taijutsu for now then' he thought. His eyes followed his opponent as he landed behind him. He went to the right, dodging the kick aiming to hit his back. He would then grab the offending foot with a firm grip, making sure Kenzo can't move it. He then started to spin around in a circle with great speed, carrying Kenzo with him.

'I think this is fast enough he thought' he thought. He then let go of the other genin's foot and stopped spinning. If Kenzo didn't do something he was doing to hit the training post Kojin sent him towards. The boy then settled back into a defensive stance waiting for the opponent's next move.

{WC: 154}
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:27 pm
Kenzo attacked Koijin but his attacked was quickly avoided and countered.Koijin was now spinning Kenzo,and after some time he let him,so Kenzo was in the air and had a little time to react Kenzo would have never expected that this to happen,Koijin was surely a great fighter and so his training to obtain earth would become harder .The boy quickly took out the sword from it's sheat and while he was in the air,tried to stick the sword in the ground this slowed the speed with which he was throwed in the air,and after some seconds he managed to stop this after that using the sword as a pylon he landed carefuly with his legs.He puttted the sword back into it's sheat thinking that he was lucky since this sword saved him,or else he would have been finished right now when they barely started this match.He was looking at Koijin, thinking what he should use.The boy watched his fight with Yukio so he knew how he was fighting."You almost had me there.Your turn"Koijin knew how he fought but he didn't so he was going to stay in defense for some time,and not use ninjutsu unless this was necesarry.
[TWC=212]
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:52 pm
Kojin grinned at Kenzo. He wasn't much of the attacking type, he mostly let the other person attack and then counter. Since this he was so attack he started to think of a good way and hit Kenzo. 'I could use my katana, but then he could just counter it with his so that's a no. I was right, better just stick to pure hand to hand combat' he thought with a small smile. The boy crouched down and jumped into the air, right above Kenzo. The boy then aimed his the bottom of his heel for Kenzo's head.

'He might dodge this but it's worth a shot!' he thought. He wondered what his opponent will do to either block or counter his attack.

{WC: 125}
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:13 pm
Kenzo was looking at Koijin not knowing what he will do thinking how he was going to attack.Shortly Koijin crouched then jumped in the air attacking Kenzo,he tried to kick him with his heel.Kenzo then started to think what he should do,he was going to use the same move that Koijin did."It's my turn now."He told to  Koijin blocking the attack with both of his hands after that he quickly graped both his legs and started spinning Koijin around in a circle carrying Koijin with him.After 10 seconds he believed that this was enough so he let go off both of the legs.Now Koijin was in air and the situation was the same,only that a few minutes ago Koijin did this now Kenzo was doing it.The boy now had a strategy in his mind,he was going to try,to copy every move that Koijin will make and also every defensive move,hoping that Koijin will be forced to use ninjutsu,something that he will not copy but avoid it.This fight was getting so intense,and it started just a few minutes ago.He was sure that this kind of fight will help him unlock the element,he desired so much to have,to become powerful,and to be one step closer of unlocking th wood element.Now Kenzo was standing in a defensive stance,the same defensive stance that Koijin used too waiting for his attack.He was trying to think what Koijin will do,and what kind of ninjutsu he had,he was sure that his teammate had some powerful ninjutsu which he would have to defend from them.Now he was looking at Koijin,wanting to see what he will do since he used the same move like this.If Kenzo wouldn't have got this idea,then his attack would have been a worthless one.  
[TWC=319]
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:32 pm
Kojin had a blank expression on his face as Kenzo blocked his attack and grabbed onto his feet. 'What's he going to do?' he wondered. It almost surprised him when he did the same move he performed a while ago. As soon as Kenzo released his hold on his feet, he back flipped in mid-air making himself go upward into the air. He then went upright and landed on his feet. He narrowed his eyes at his opponent when he went into his usual defensive stance. 'Doesn't he know that I know every flaw that stance has? I can also fix it so that if he attacks me the same way it wouldn't work' he thought with a small smirk.

The boy then used his superior speed to charge towards Kenzo and stop right in front of him. He then used his right foot to try and trip Kenzo's left foot, the only flaw of the stance as he had mentioned. If this were to work, Kojin would then aim a punch for Kenzo's stomach.

{WC: 175}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum