Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Meeting of the Omnipotent and the Shinji [P, NK] Empty Meeting of the Omnipotent and the Shinji [P, NK]

Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:23 pm
Xyxer had not been feeling quite right.. not all there.  That of course though, had been the case for a long time now. Running one hand through his silver hair, he looked into the mirror. He still had different colored eyes as he had when he had been born.. but one of the eyes was not his. It was instead a cursed one. He had retreated into wearing the appendages of the dead. Rubbing a hair across his face, he did care little for the dead. If those voices truly bothered him he would not be sane anymore.. Standing back up from the pond he had been crouching at to see his reflection, Xyxer made his way to the Tenkage Chambers with his crocodilian mask concealing his identity. Then there came a rapping, a rapping at the Tenkage's chambers door.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Meeting of the Omnipotent and the Shinji [P, NK] Empty Re: Meeting of the Omnipotent and the Shinji [P, NK]

Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:15 pm
There Shinji sat in his chamber on a midday dreary when there came an incessant rapping at his chamber door. Now, Shinji could not help, but think: Tis some stupid ass visitor tapping at my chamber door; Only this and nothing more. Seeing as Shinji did not wish to have his door eroded away by some lunatic with a door rapping fetish he figured he should allow the visitor to enter. He could use he Mind's eye of the kagura to see who it was, but that was boring and dull. Surprise was sometimes a good thing and god knew Shinji needed a bit of a surprise now and again. Calling out in his trademarked sleepy voice he allowed the visitor to enter, "Come on in." When whomever came to visit entered they would find Shinji sitting on his desk watching the door. No, he would not be sitting behind his desk-that was boring. Sitting on his desk he wore all his usual attire, but most of it was covered up by the robes of the Tenkage: sans hat. In his right hand would be a half empty bottle of orange soda. This soda had become a rather bad addiction for Shinji, but he felt no need to stop it.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Meeting of the Omnipotent and the Shinji [P, NK] Empty Re: Meeting of the Omnipotent and the Shinji [P, NK]

Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:27 am
Once being given permission to enter, Xyxer allowed himself to curl his hand around the handle of the door and twist it before pushing forward, sliding into the room and shutting the door behind him. Looking at the Tenkage, he was expecting him to be sitting on his 'throne', but alas, he was not. He was instead sitting on the desk like a 14 year old child.. How queer. Allowing a slight sneer to escape his mask, he began to speak to him, "I hope you've understood I've been having some difficulties in maintaining my blood lust in my duties?" Of course, he had not got to the main point yet but he was wondering if the ever calculating soda drinking wiz Tenkage could figure out what was going to unravel.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:41 am
At the sight of the crocodilian mask a thin fleeting smile passed over Shinji's face: it was Xyxer. As Xyxer was shutting the door Shinji stood up and idly took a sip from his soda bottle. He then listened to what his anbu had to say. Sighing just a bit Shinji gave Xyxer a dull look before responding to him in a cold even voice that had a slight edge to it, "I assume up until this point you have been able to suppress it for the most part, no?....What do you intend to do about it now?" There were no pleasantries here. It was true that Xyxer had grown on him in his service to the anbu and was considered a friend, but if he threatened the safety of the village he had sworn to protect then he would, regrettably, have to be...dealt with. Shinji watched Xyxer carefully and waited for a response from the masked anbu.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:53 am
His hand crossed around the snout of his mask and his head dipped downwards for a second. He could almost feel the guilt swilling around his body, threatening to cleanse himself from his improper thoughts and feelings. After a brief moment, Xyxer looked back up and directly into the eyes of the Tenkage, removing his mask before speaking once more, his voice as ever being somewhat soothing yet holding a chaotic undertone, "Not so much so.. I killed a young boy not too long ago in a cafe.. I'm not sure why.. Kenchi was there and did try to stop me, but he was unable to." He licked his dry lips a little before continuing, "I killed a man last night as I returned here as he refused to give me any food.." Although the boy was now alive and relatively unharmed as far as Xyxer knew, he knew he could not allow these secrets to fester in his mind as the events in Kirigakure had. He had been infected with the thoughts of the Bloody Mist, and he knew that they would live with him until the day he passed. "I am not sure what I want to do now.. I feel as if working along citizens would give me the urge to kill again, perhaps I want time off.. visit the now sunken village that I used to call home that I was not there to protect. Perhaps I want to work in a different sector.. I don't understand myself anymore."
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:51 pm
As Xyxer spoke Shinji's eyes hardened. He had hoped it would not come to this. From the day he first met Xyxer he believed that the man could change. However, it seemed that this was not the case. Shinji knew he could not have his anbu going about killing people. It was simply not done. With his last shred of courtesy for his friend Xyxer he allowed the man to finish what he was saying. When anbu operative finished Shinji spoke up with a now cold and surprisingly angry tone, "This is not the bloody Mist...Xyxer I cannot allow you to leave this village without atoning for your crimes...You can't go around killing people-it is as simple as that. Before we talk about what you plan to do we must address this problem. How will you make up for the death of people in Tengakure that you caused?" Upon finishing Shinji would place his orange soda down on his desk without his eyes losing track of Xyxer. He was not sure how the anbu operative would react to having to atone for deaths he caused. The only thing that restrained Shinji from smashing Xyxer through the wall was the respect he held for the man and the hope that Xyxer could control his violence.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:03 pm
Xyxer continued to look into the mans eyes as he contemplated his options. He felt seething rage. His alter ego clawed at his hair in his mind, screaming to be let free from the Hell that was this Earth. Xyxer seemed to be frozen in time as his mind only just begun to truly process how much suffering Shinji had caused him. He had slaughtered his closest friend on a whim and without her even knowing death was coming. She was not given the honorable death that she had given others.. He had tarnished her life with his own selfish greed. His breath quickened. The blood in his veins felt like tremendous waves. Who was this man to demand Xyxer Gyojin to do something? His left hand twitched as if to edge closer to his ninja pouch.. perhaps he could truly give Sameonna the revenge she deserved. However, his hand paused after moving an inch, speaking once more but this time it was noticeably through gritted teeth. "I believe I owe the village nothing. I have served you to my fullest capability and I have done my best to keep you from harm. I have done what you've asked me to in the interests of this village.. What is the loss of two lives in the grand scheme of this village you call Tengakure? You killed my single friend and you did not give her the courtesy of knowing that death was coming. I was merciful though.. I allowed those two to know that they was not going to be leaving with their lives." He did not move his eyes from the man however as he knew that Shinji would most likely do the same thing to him as he had done to Sameonna and he wished to avoid being murked.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:42 pm
Shinji watched silently as Xyxer's hand twitched ever so slightly towards his ninja pouch. This was troublesome as it seemed that Xyxer was unable to control his urges to jump straight to violence. It left Shinji with an unfortunate dilemma: should he allow Xyxer to run? Or should he finish him off? He most certainly had cause: the man had killed two shinobi of Tengakure. On the other hand Shinji knew he would be chased by guilt if he did not allow the man to speak, so he allowed him to do so. Alas, it seemed that Xyer's words did not help his position in the least. In fact, it made it much worse. What right did Xyxer have to discount two innocent lives? Sameonna had been different she was a high level threat that needed to be eliminated. Perhaps Xyxer did not know that, but Shinji had a feeling he would not listen either way.

All the same Shinji felt he owed the man something, so he spoke in a now more deadly tone than before. As he began to speak a light aura of chakra surrounded Shinji, which heralded the activation of the Whirlwind waltz: "Xyxer...See reason...Your friend Sameonna? She was a criminal. She helped attack the Leaf village. I have it all on file from the Leaf village itself. As for the two people you killed? Their deaths had no reason. When you can no longer tell the difference between needed death and unneeded death it is time to go. I would suggest that you not move your hand another inch closer to your weapons...It would be unhealthy. Now, I implore you to stand down. There is no reason for this to turn to violence." Not once during his short speech did Shinji lose concentration. He was ready to react in a heartbeat should Xyxer become violent. Shinji did not wish to execute one of his anbu, but more importantly he did not want to end one of his friends.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:59 pm
A slight snarl came from Xyxer, but he needed not his ninja pouch. He had his own weapon that he could summon in a heartbeat if he so wished so he simply threw his hands up into the air, "What am I supposed to do then? Levitate my hands awkwardly in the air? I'd appreciate being able to rest my hands at my side." He knew at the moment that he would be unable to take the man in a one on one, reviving tended to take it's toll on the body and he felt like less of a shinobi. He spoke once more, his tone more aggravated, "Do not attempt to taint her name. Every action she did was for a course. She was worshiped like the Mizukage in Kirigakure, her acts were noble. What right do you have to describe her as a criminal when she acted in the interest of her home village?" He shook his head a little and folded his arms over his chest, "I believe my actions are justified. An eye for an eye. She was the strongest shinobi to emerge from Kirigakure.. they were two civilians. If a colony of ants loses two, they do not fret. They know their places will be filled soon enough. In the Shark family, the weakest are killed early on and ate for the strongest to survive, and yet this is not frowned upon for them; merely expected." He took a few seconds to look over Shinji, noticing t he same aura that he had seen moments before his demise at the hands of enemy shinobi. Scoffing a little he spoke once more, "And now what? You use a jutsu in my presence as if I am some barbarian? You act as if I'm a Missing Shinobi you should be afraid of. Why do you think so lowly of me?" Allowing his hand to open slowly, the fingers that once clenched his treasured mask now released slowly, granting the mask's wish to drop to the ground. Although it did not shatter, a crack appeared along it and the porcelain mask rocked gently to either side.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:33 pm
Xyxer was a fool. Shinji had listened with a attentive ear thus far and was being fairly lenient. However, that all changed in a heartbeat. Once Xyxer finished speaking Shinji's voice cut through the air like a knife that seethed with anger, "Taint her name?" At this point Shinji laughed a shallow laugh and continued. "She did that herself. I do not need to do anything to further taint it. If this world ran on the premise of an eye for an eye then it would be chaos. Is that what you want? I rather doubt it. Even you are not that twisted. As for why I have activated a jutsu? It is indeed, because you are a barbarian. You come in here and tell me you have killed two shinobi of Tengakure. What do you expect me to do? Do you wish to tender your resignation from the anbu black ops?" Shinji would wait as his muscles tensed imperceptibily under his robes. He was ready to finish off Xyxer in a heartbeat should the fool try anything. Shinji knew this man's tricks. There would be little he could do to surprise him should he try anything.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum