Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 2.Today at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuSupermen of Science!Today at 5:16 pmShiru IyasuThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
70 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Meeting of the Omnipotent and the Shinji [P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Omnipotent and the Shinji [P, NK]

Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:56 pm
Xyxer looked the man in the eye and allowed himself to form a smirk on his face. A world dying in chaos was how it already was.. Was the man so blind to it all? Did he truly believe that preserving the single village that was Tengakure No Sato would be able to save the others? Chuckling a little, he ignored the speech about Sameonna and continued himself, "I killed one. The other was a merchant at the country borders. You call me the barbarian, Shinji.." He allowed his lips to curve upwards once more, "But I wouldn't watch on as a friend was slaughtered if there was something I could do. However, Barbarian of Tengakure, I have come to request my status be changed to Wanderer. I do not want to be hunted again. I wish merely to see my home." He allowed his hand to extend outwards in a friendly gesture however, as if wanting to shake hands out of good will.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Meeting of the Omnipotent and the Shinji [P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Omnipotent and the Shinji [P, NK]

Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:47 pm
It hit Shinji suddenly...What was he doing? Xyxer had been his friend and here he was on the verge of executing him. Was he truly a barbarian as Xyxer said? At this thought his eyes softened and the edge was gone from his voice as he spoke to Xyxer, "I-I...I'm sorry Xyxer...It's this job. It puts me on edge. ..I may very well be a barbarian...." At this point Shinji walked forwards and accepted Xyxer's handshake. He spoke while he shook Xyxer's hand, but did not let his guard down, "I will allow you to have the rank of wander, but know that I still believe you were wrong for killing the civilians and that is not something I can overlook. I still say you must atone for their deaths in some way." At this point Shinji would break the handshake and return to his desk. While his back was turned he kept an eye of Xyxer through use of the mind's eye of the kagura. If he made it to his desk he would pull out a long list of forms that needed to be filled out. Sighing a bit he spoke up again, "I will need you to fill out these forms and I will work on getting you travel papers." With that Shinji began filling out a few of the required forms and waited for any comments from Xyxer.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:32 pm
Once their hands met, Xyxers fingers placed a seal carefully on the wrist of the man. He did not care that it was out in the open but he knew that it could prove to be useful. It'd be interesting if they were to spar soonish and he used that. Regardless, once he begun walking to the desk he crouched slightly to pick up his cracked ANBU mask, sliding it into the inside of his ANBU cloak where it appeared to mysteriously disappear. Waiting for the papers that he was supposed to sign and spoke once more, "I would like my younger brother to take my spot as ANBU Captain; Kenchi. He's capable of what I'm not and so I'm sure he'll be great in charge of others."
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:32 pm
Shinji noted the seal that had been placed on him and recalled how last time Xyxer had been able to teleport straight to him upon marking his cloak, which was worrying. Though Shinji pretended to pay it no mind-he would deal with it later. Signing a few paper here and there in a hurry he listened to Xyxer's request, which caused him to stop signing papers and look over at the man. Thinking for a quick second Shinji responded, "Well, I will consider it. Naturally I will have to test him, but for the time being the post will remain vacant. Now, where exactly are you going?" Shinji wondered out of curiosity, but also so that he could get all the right travel details into the man's travel papers.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:55 pm
A  question that Xyxer debated himself.. should he just visit Kirigakure or should he see the vast expanses that were other lands? Rubbing his chin for a second he shrugged his shoulders, it was a difficult question to ponder. "I'm unsure. I just wish to see the remnants of my home village and rest there for a while"
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:11 am
A slight laugh escaped Shinji's throat as Xyxer mentioned rest. It was such an idealistic word. Was there ever truly a rest? Perhaps death, but Shinji was not too keen to find out. He was more than willing to convey this sentiment to Xyxer, "Rest? We are shionbi...moreover we are people. There is no rest for us. Though, I suppose you are entitled to your 'rest'. Here are your papers." Shinji would slide the papers onto his desk and wait for Xyxer to grab them. If he did indeed grab them then Shinji would continue to speak as he did, "I fully expect you to return should you hear of any trouble back here. Perhaps I may come visit. I have always wanted to see the grand village of Kirigakure. Then again being a kage is like a ball and chain...." Shinji trailed off into his own musings. The job of kage was, ironically, limiting. Some saw it only as a seat of power, but perhaps they could not see beyond that....How sad. Maybe not as many people would aspire to be kage if they knew the duties and responsibilities. Despite his fairly laid back demeanor Shinji spent time worrying about the village. Each night he wondered if he had made the right choices. Being at the top there was no one to look to for guidance. Sure, he had advisers, but they were more often than not not helpful. They merely jockeyed for favor and more power...It was a rat race.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:07 am
Xyxer allowed a chuckle to escape his thin lips at Shinji's mentioning of visiting Kirigakure. "I imagine you'd have a difficult time finding it since it is no longer there, but instead buried under the element that most was born with there. However, you are from the most technologically advanced village so I'm sure you'd find a way if you truly wanted to. Abyss, perhaps if you request it I can take you there myself." He smirked a little at this point and looked at the papers he had now been handed; they could be a bit of a problem since he planned to chill in the ocean and water has proven to be very effective against the likes of paper. Damn trees. "And of course Shinji, if you ever require my help just send for me. You already know where I'll most likely be so just send something irregular there."
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:33 pm
There was nothing more to say. This was probably the best thing Shinji could have done aside from outright killing Xyxer, which had crossed his mind many times. Sure it took courage to admit you had killed someone, but it did not make it right. Perhaps it would be better if Xyxer took a break from his duties as an anbu captain and an anbu altogether.Time alone would probably be for the best, thus as Xyxer finished speaking Shinji spoke up in a ore serious tone than before, "Very well, operative croc. You are dismissed." With that Shinji gave Xyxer a curt nod and returned to his desk. If Xyxer wished to say anything more Shinji would listen, but he had nothing more to say.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:04 pm
Xyxer nodded back to Shinji before opening the door of the room, pausing momentarily to speak with his back to the Tenkage, "Oh, I appear to have to forgotten. Take care of Yusuke Uzumaki for me; he is the one you was training for ANBU duty I believe? I'll be expecting him to be a seasoned Shinobi by the time I return" Smirking a little, Xyxer left the room and soon enough Tengakure.

[Exit]

Using the WC in the topic for the soul amethyst but cba counting it atm
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:03 pm
Yusuke Uzumaki....Shinji had not seen that guy in a long time, but he was family, so all he could do was simply nod to Xyxer. To Shinji protecting family was something that would always come first...even before the village of Tengakure. Sighing he returned to his desk and took a seat. It would seem that he now had to find another anbu. In the back of his mind Shinji figured it might be nice change..perhaps a more feminine one?

{"Exit", topic closed. Granting Xyxer wanderer rank.}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum