Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 2.Today at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuSupermen of Science!Today at 5:16 pmShiru IyasuThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
70 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Succeeding {Training} Empty Succeeding {Training}

Thu May 30, 2013 8:32 am
Tengakure was under attack, but who attacked it? That question would be answered if his home won, they were still fighting. Yukan's family reached the country border's with some other families, Yukan laid on the ground looking at his shadow. His only wish was to become Tenkage, but now he was backing away? For what? For nothing, Yukan clenched his fists willingly. He was a genin, yet he was so weak. He didn't even get to meet his squad. The thoughts rolled in his head, what could he have done anyway? Yukan looked over to see a white rabbit jumping and jumping, Yukan made the Rat Hand sign and captured the white rat in his shadow possession jutsu. "Even if I master this jutsu, I'll still be the same" he said. Letting the rabbit go, it seemed that it was not an ordinary one but a ninja rabbit, similar to the ninja dogs which are a certain clans, owners. The rabbit came charging at Yukan quickly, it's speed was greater then Yukan's. Lucky, Yukan jumped the rabbit. But it didn't stop there, Yukan didn't know what it was going for. Did it want to kill him? The rabbit did some sort of bolt move, and tackled Yukan to the ground. Yukan got back up, taking out his old trench knife. "I got you know" he would shout throwing it at the rabbits shadow. The rabbit would be frozen in place unable to move from his position any longer, unless the trench knife was taken away from the rabbit. There was a small white haired girl who was watching them the whole time, she slowly walked over to the rabbit bending down at it, "Jester?" she called out to him. The rabbit couldn't speak, the girl looked over to Yukan. "Uh...uhm" he lost his voice, the girl was a silent type. The girl picked the trench knife from the ground, "Hey! Wait!" Yukan shouted. She threw it into the river, which led to a lake. Yukan jumped up diving into that river, gripping the kunai. There was a waterfall at th end of the river, which led to the lake. Sorry, did I not say that before? Yukan grabbed a branch hanging out, and pulled himself out. Then looking over to the small girl with the freed rabbit on the other side. "Hey, what the heck?" he shouted at her, the girl picked up the rabbit and began to leave. Was she a rogue shinobi or was she from the borders? The thought was on Yukan's mind, and he only could investigate to find out. He followed the girl to a small tent outside of a village, there were two sleeping bags, a container of cold beverages, and a bag full of delicious, yet quick snacks. Yukan though she was living the life of luxury, but he heard in the town that there was a thief with snow white hair who would go and leave without a single word or reaction. Yukan crept inside and said, "Sup?". The girl screamed and the rabbit yelled. Yukan then adjusted his eyebrows, the rabbit could talk? The rabbit spoke, "Get out of here! Wait, I can't let you tell the towns people! I'll execute you here and now!". The rabbit was about to jump, but the girl gripped it's feet. She then looked to the rabbit saying no. Now the girl could speak. The girl then told Yukan that he could stay with the for awhile, she activated a barrier around the tent which protected it. Was Yukan getting kidnapped? The rabbit told Yukan to sleep in his sleeping bag, in stead he slept in the bag with the girl. The rabbit threw Yukan out of the tent, now he slept outside. The next morning Yukan woke up and the barrier was deactivated. Yukan crept along and took his trench knife to do some practice along the border's, which he did. He carved some trees, and did some throwing practice. He left, leaving a card at there tent. Maybe he'd see the two some other time, right now it was his time to get going and do some training. Yukan walked towards the horizon.

{WC:701}
+7 JP
+4 Stats
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Succeeding {Training} Empty Re: Succeeding {Training}

Thu May 30, 2013 1:23 pm
Approved!
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:47 pm
The decision from yesterday made Yukan think about what he should be doing with his life. The more he hung out in the border's the more he thought about whether or not he should've fought. Yukan began to pratice his shadow possession jutsu, making it loop around trees shrubs. The shadow detatched, "Damnit!" he said. He then made the rat hand seal and did it over and over. He couldn't take much more of the pain of losing, losing everything. He took off his headband and threw it to the ground, "DAMNIT!" he shouted falling to the ground. "I couldn't do it..I couldn't" he whimpered. Then there was a arm which reached out and picked up his headband. He turned to see the white haired girl again, Yukan sat up right. She then tied the headband around his head, "Shinobi don't quit, they keep on going". Yukan then realized that ever since the attack of his village he's quit. "Thanks.." he said, he lifted his head. "What's your name again?". She giggled and stood up skipping off this time. Where was she going, back to her tent of stolen treasures? Yukan then remembered about that place, he then stood up from the ground and began to run after her. "Hey you! Get back over here!" he shouted. She then came to a stop turning around, tears were flowing down her face, "You don't remember me?". Yukan was startled, a faint memory drifted back into his head. He could remember it like it was another hot summer day, he was in the academy and running around with his friend Mato. They were playing tag, when Yukan hit a pole. He fell to the ground, waking up Mato was holding a ice pack on his head. "What the U@(#" he said. Mato explained what happened. Yukan got up, all of the sudden he began to tremble and fell back down. He then got up a third time, looking around. No one cared over then Mato, Yukan looked to the floor. Did he become a outcast again? Then there was a tap on his shoulder, there was a white haired girl. "Hey, are you ok?" she said. Yukan smiled, "Uhm..yeah, I guess" he said. Yukan got up and dusted himself off, "Did someone dare you to come here?". She laughed at him, "No silly, I saw you hit the pole..You seem to have a mark on your forehead....". Yukan was surprised, "What I do?". She smiled and put her hands on it, "Here let me help you", she used the healing jutsu to heal Yukan's forehead. "How the $)#* did you do that %#*!" Mato said with eyes wide as a hawk. "It's a healing technique" she said, as she left them. "Who was that?" Yukan said. Yukan couldn't remember anything else then that but he knew it all had a meaning to something, then there was a man with a shovel who grabbed the girl's hands. "I've finally gotcha, ya little bitch! I'm gonna fucking rape ya for taking my carrots" he said. The white haired screamed. Yukan reached out for her, "What the hell do you think your doing? SOMEONE HELP! KIDNAP!" he shouted. They were right outside of town, many of the civilians came out shouting at the old man who carried a shovel. "Let her go!" they shouted, "Let her go!". The old man cursed at the crowd, as he began to drag the girl past the crowd. The civilians didn't let the old man go, Yukan caught up to the old man. And struggled to help the girl, he shoved the man off to the ground and kicked him away. "Stand back" he said, the crowd began to cheer all around Yukan. The white haired girl vanished under the crowd.
WC: 634
C Ranked Missing Nin (+20 Stats, +20 JP)
+3 Stats
+6 JP

Last edited by Yukan Nara on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:09 pm
[Approved of C-rank Missing Nin]

(Before I continue, would like to point out that saying no one could hear or see you is godmod. I mean, your character is shouting and the girl is screaming)

Hasashi and Kazumi were walking through the borders, the young's white wolf following behind him as he went on another one of his 'adventures' in the borders. His father wanted him to become a better assassin, to learn how to kill without remorse. The boy had all of his combat gear with him, his ninjato held in his left hand by the hilt as he made his way through the country borders.

As he and Kazumi walked, the wolves ears all of the sudden perked up as a noise could be heard in the distance. The sound of someone screaming. The wolf turned her nose towards the sound and ran off to it, though she was quickly overtaken by the much faster assassin as he made his way towards the sound, activating his silent steps and unsheathing his ninjato. Unless the 3 people He was fairly close to the one that Yukan's back would be facing, a small hill in fact. He would be standing about 5 meters away from the boy.

He would instantly see the boy charging towards the man who held a girl by the hand, also noticing that the boy wore a headband as well, seeing the straps on the back of his head. He of course, could not see the metal plate that would identify his village because he was behind the boy.

Hasashi reacted quickly, remembering the instance when another man had been killed by a ninja while Hasashi had watched, he had been to slow. Not this time

Hasashi had learned the basic Assassination technique of the Akari, and he would use it here. Feeling his chakra rush through his veins, he ran forward, moving faster than the other boy would likely be able to react to. He would aim his sword for the boy's heart, and if all went as planned, the sword would pass between the young boy's ribs, through his heart, and out the other side before he even managed to kick the man.

It would only be afterwards that Hasashi would realize he may have acted to quickly, he probably should have assessed the situation before acting. But the man might have been killed if he had done that, as far as he could have known. The civilian and the medic would only have just noticed his appearance on the hill a mere split second before he would have attempted to kill the missing nin, the boy who was much younger than Hasashi. He had still been a ninja however, so that meant he was still dangerous despite his age.

Kazumi would appear upon the hill Hasashi had just passed moments later, ready to assist should the young assassin fail to end his opponent on the first strike.

Speed: 25+2 (ninjato) +20 (Fenese) +10 (Basic Assassination Technique) +10 (Acolyte of the Akari) = 67 speed
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:57 pm
(OOC: Hold it
Rule 5 from Basic Rules.
Considering your claiming my post as godmod.

Requesting to void my previous post, I will make up for it though.

EDIT: Actually, I think that I'll be able to edit my post, but I need clarification to do so. If so then that should be 1/3.

Requesting a Battle Mod)
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen

Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:14 pm
(I merely stated that because I thought you would try to void my entrance by saying that no one could hear or see you, which in a way is godmodding.

I could try and argue that it really isn't enough to constitute an entire post void, it's simply something that is stated in a weird way that could be interpreted by some as godmodding, but I'm really tired and don't feel like it. Edit your post if you want, or we can continue the thread as is. Your choice. If you do edit, that (at least temporarily) voids my entrance I suppose.)
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:44 pm
(I'm not sure whether or not your a battle mod, but hey. I don't call the shots. Edited my post, now you can edit your entrance. The WC increased from 631 to 634. Not much of a difference. Now you can edit your post if your still interested, just remember to read the post. Btw, should I add the rewards? Ex:Stat Points & JP)
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen

Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:53 pm
(Well, as is you wouldn't get C-rank Missing Nin. At least with your original post the man could have spun some tale that you had assaulted him after your accomplice had stolen his carrots. I can approve the stats, but you don't become a C-rank Missing Nin from doing good deeds and everyone knowing that what you did was something good.)
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:55 pm
(The Hero doesn't always get what he wants. I'll take it, but I'd like to also meet your character. Would you like to post?)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum